Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

CHAINS AND SCREAMS (DEVILLA-ROCHE AND BIMBO A LA BLONDE)

Wether she did it out of becoming used to the role or just because it felt so nice, Christy let out a long drawn out 'puuuuurrrrrrr......' as her owner lathered her up.....the bubbles and warm water felt sooooo good....she was still leery and maybe a bit curious about the change in the woman's attitude, but at the same time thankful and relieved.....
She didn't even mind the now familiar feeling of the plugs sinking back into her holes, giving out a soft moan as they settled back inside......once out of the bath, the woman took a towel and dried her off...Christy's nipples hardened just a bit and she worried momentarily if the woman would get upset if she noticed it....
back on all fours she was led into the kitchen....asked if she would prefer human or dog food, she thought to herself, 'dog?....thought I was supposed to be a cat...'
in a soft passive voice Christy whispered to her, "I'm your pet, Mistress....I don't have any choice as what you feed me, but I'll be thankful for whatever you choose....."
Secretly of course, she was hoping for a more human menu......

Patting her head, Devilla brings in her maid, Charlotte...
Wrn24vW.jpg

...by ringing a bell, Charlotte seems to appear out of nowhere...

Charlotte curtsies her owner and asks shyfully...
"Good evening Mistress, what can I do to make your day better?"

With pride in her voice...
"Charlotte you may not have met my new pet, Christy. Christy, this is Charlotte, one of my best maids around here. Also, my personal maid as well. Charlotte, this is Christy, my newest pet."

Charlotte gives a smaller curtsey to Christy and then bends from her hip, her big breasts almost falling out of her uniform and says...
"Nice to meet you Christy."

Then Devilla gives an order to Charlotte...
"Charlotte my dear, something delicious for dinner. Something made with meat and pasta. Can I count on you to get me my drink, say a gin martini with an olive."

Devilla brings Christy with her into the drawing room where Devilla relaxes on a soft black leather chair...moments later, with a silver tray I hand, and tip-toeing on her extremely high-heeled shoes, Charlotte finds Devilla and hands her the martini.....

"Thank you my dear."

Charlotte disappears for about an hour to cook dinner....

Devilla pets Christy on the head....
"So my little one, what do you think about meeting Charlotte?"

Christy didn't know why, but incorrectly assumed all of the woman's staff would either be somehow forced to 'change' as she was, or simply nude. When the maid strutted in Christy looked up and was pleasantly surprised, once again aware of her own nakedness. Her fake fur covered her body, yes, but she was still naked, her tits exposed and her plugs visible.....
As Charlotte bent down to greet the Lady's most recent acquisition, Christy couldn't help but notice the girl's much more than ample breasts.....she tried not to stare, not knowing how her owner would react.
The woman led Christy into the large ornate drawing room to wait for dinner and as she reclined in an overstuffed lounger, the woman loosened the leash so Christy could sit on the floor beside her, crosslegged, her hands neatly folded in her lap.....she could feel both of the plugs inside her, just inches apart, separated only by the thin membrane.....
In answer to the woman's question, Christy looked up at her and replied, "she's very beautiful Mistress, but not as breathtaking as you...."

Devilla pets Christy on the head and smiles lavishly....
"You are too kind my little one, too kind. ~with a wink~ Of course, inflating my ego like that will always win points with me."

An hour later Charlotte returns to let Madame Devilla know that dinner is served...

"Madam, may I unburden you from your pet," Charlotte asks, her hand extended to take Christy's leash....

"That would be fine my dear," Devilla says and relinquishes her duty....

Charlotte pets Christy lovingly and says, "Not to worry, I have some dinner for you too."

Charlotte follows Devilla into the ornate dining room....the head of a very long wooden table is set and Charlotte goes about serving dinner, but not until she sets Christy by two dog bowls....first she serves Madam and then Christy....but before she gives Christy her food, she awaits any praise from Devilla first...

"This looks lovely my dear. A beef bourguignon on a bed of noodles, one of my favorites."

Devilla tastes it.....after she swallows and uses her linen napkin she turns to Charlotte and says, "Delicious."

"Thank you Madam," Charlotte says gleefully, curtsies her, then grabs Christy's bowl and serves her some, mostly meat and vegetables, knowing that pasta might be difficult for a pet to try to eat with her mouth...

To Christy.....
"Here you go little one, with plenty of water in your other bowl."

Charlotte then does as she has been taught...she steps off to the side, places her head down in bowing position, stays silent and awaits for Devilla to let her know when she is finished....

Christy's fur is of course not natural and thus does not have nerve endings unlike real fur, but nevertheless it feels good as she is stroked by her owner.....she gives out a long 'puuuuurrrrr'...
Charlotte returns and Christy's leash is relinquished into the maid's hands. She looks down at the pet and smiles, a smile that makes Christy wonder for a moment. There is something about this girl, something she just can't point a finger at.....an ulterior motive, perhaps? or maybe it's simply because while everyone else here are blessed with wearing clothes, she is the only one left naked, unless of course one would view her fur as covering.....
The two bowl are set down on the floor beside her owner's left leg....the meat and vegetables are already cut up easily enough for Christy to lap up without using hands. After waiting for a minute while her owner starts eating, she begins as well....after what the girl's been through, she's famished.....
Christy does a quick glance over at the maid then continues eating. Did Charlotte start out like her?...kidnapped, tortured and raped into submission?....or was the girl here willingly, like some kind of 'stepford wife', blind to what this woman was and eager to serve.....?

With a snap of a finger by Devilla indicating that she is done is all that is necessary to put the maid in motion...from her stoic, silent position Charlotte is now in brisk movement, curtseying her mistress and knowing full well that she has to clear off the table....

But before she does, Charlotte helps Devilla get out of the dining room chair and then asks...
"May I also tend to your pet Mistress?"

Devilla smiles and says, "Of course my dear. I will take my brandy back in the drawing room as per usual. Oh and why don't you take Christy for a walk my dear."

"Yes, Mistress," is Charlottes neat reply.

What is left of the dinner is brought into the kitchen.....Charlotte then makes her way to the bar and pours Devilla her drink.....with another curtsey and asking to be dismissed she returns to Christy and says....

"Well, lets get you cleaned up shall we?"

Charlotte removes both bowls, and brings them into the kitchen, she returns with a wet dish rag and wipes Christy's face....the maid is not satisfied until she is clean....once done Charlotte grabs the leash and says...

"Lets take you for a nice walk around the big house," the maid says in a high pitched tone, as if she truly is speaking to a dog....

From the side entrance of the kitchen they go, Charlotte grabbing a light sweater on the way out....it's almost dusk and there is enough light out to see...once outside, Charlotte walks with a smile and does her duty, any duty, with love and passion....clearly she has been brainwashed and undoubtedly has been tortured a great deal in order to do the things that Devilla wants from her....she has no thought of escape...besides, with some of the guards around the place and the high wall surrounding the perimeter of the property it is all but impossible....

Christy sits obediently as her owner rises from the chair, is given her evening drink and watches as she leaves the room. Unsure if she is supposed to follow, she sits and waits. Sure enough, Charlotte returns with a warm slightly wet towel and cleans her up.....Christy looks up as the maid takes her by the chin and towels her, smiling....
After the dishes are taken to the kitchen, the maid unclasps the other end of the leash from the eyehook on the table leg----apparently her pet is to remain leashed to something at all times, not only to prevent escape, as if there was a chance, but to remind her that she is after all little more than owned property. Christy was, and is merely a pet, no longer human except by resemblance....
Christy looks up as the maid puts on a sweater, taking her with a tug outside and into the back yard, large enough to fit a nice sized house. As the front, there was a high wall protecting and concealing everything, 'rental guards' patrolling the perimeters.
Even though she had a fur covering, Christy still felt naked, being led around, her tits swaying as they went....she knew the guards saw the plug in her pussy, or was she just being paranoid as they went past one of them, thinking one smiled, knowing beneath the plugs were 2 fine holes?
"Charlotte, please," she asked after a few minutes...."if I'm not allowed to stand, could you at least let me sit?.....if you had any idea how tiring it is to constantly crawl around on all fours.....I feel more like a monkey than a cat...."
Once she sat on the cool grass, she could feel her buttplug sink just a little deeper inside her and let out a little groan.....
"please stop for a while and talk to me?" she asked.....aside from her owner, the only people that spoke to her was those two 'ladies' that Devilla used to torture her....
"how long have you been here?," she began....she had a dozen questions, none of which she really expected to be answered, either because of fear or brainwashing, and the maid did indeed look as if she had some kind of reconditioning......"did you come here willingly?.....were you tortured the same way I was?....have you ever thought of bribing one of the guards and escape?"
She yearned to be touched softly....as compassionate as her owner had been lately, Christy wanted to be held and reassured by someone.....she looked up at Charlotte and whispered.....
"is there someplace secluded around here where we could be alone.....?"

Charlotte pushed back her dress and kneeled neatly in front of Christy...she then brushed Christy's fur with her hand wherever she could, on her leg, on her shoulder....

"I wouldn't want to get in any trouble, so if Madame Devilla is watching us, it looks like I am grooming you," Charlotte says as she looks down, bashful and not making eye contact with Christy....

"To answer you no, I did not come here willingly," Charlotte says solemnly. "I was abducted at least five years ago, when I was nineteen. Like you, I was beaten and flogged heavily. I was sodomized and fucked by Madame and others. Eventually, I was trained as a maid and no longer did I have to stay in the dungeon."

Christy said:
"Have you ever thought of bribing one of the guards and escape?"
Now looking up at Christy....
"Oh heaven's no. I, I don't think that could happen. Besides, what could I give them? I have no money and they can have sex with me whenever they want to."

Christy said:
is there someplace secluded around here where we could be alone.....?"
Bites her upper lip a bit...
"Well, there are a few places I know of. If we go, I will need to let Madame Devilla know that I still have you under my watch. I will need to let her know that I am caring for you in some way."

Christy nodded her head in agreement and as the maid bent down to pet and stroke her, Christy gently licked the inside of the girl's thighs.....for someone with no prior experience in lady loving, CHristy's owner had gotten her quite adept in knowing how to please women, but she had an ulterior motive, one that had been festering since she was led outside....maybe there was a way she could use this girl to her advantage somehow, like an ally? tempt her with her body?
The idea that the maid could be forced to have sex with the guards got Christy a little aroused....she pictured the maid outside doing something and a guard approaching her....takes her by the hand, makes her strip behind some bushes and fucks the hell out of her....

Although Charlotte loved the licks from the pet, the maid new better than to get in trouble...
"No, no!." Charlotte exclaimed in a whispered hush, "Not hear, not now. We best go to a safe place."

Charlotte got up and grabbed Christy's leash....she then continued to walk her around the building until they got back to into the mansion....Charlotte made her way to the drawing room....and found Devilla still having a drink, most likely a second one...

"Hello my loving Mistress," Charlotte says in deference to Devilla while she curtsies, still holding on to the leash. "May I take your pet upstairs and groom her and get her ready for later this evening?"

Devilla looks up at the maid....
"Yes, why don't you. And make sure she is well cleaned. Otherwise she will not be in my bed tonight."

"Yes Mistress," Charlotte answers dutifully, punctuated with another curtsey. Then she takes Christy up the grand staircase and up to the second floor they go....

Charlotte grabs a brush from one of the hall closets and then scurries to make her way to one end of the south wing that they are in....at the end of the wing, through a locked door that Charlotte opens up with a Barbie pin from her hair....she looks around a slowly opens the door, leads Christy through and then up a spiral staircase they go.....Charlotte makes sure the door is closed.....

"Go, go, get up on your feet now," Charlotte directs and around and around they go until they get to the top of the tower....once at the top, there is a large room, with some smaller rooms radiating off in every direction....Charlotte chooses one and with her Barbie pin opens the door...inside there are lots of things, which are clearly in storage....Charlotte does not put on the light, but rather, just finds a sofa and sits on it...she then pats her hand and says to Christy....

"Come sit next to me."

Christy was actually starting to enjoy this as they scurried up the stairway, the maid almost yanking her off the floor as they went....obviously Charlotte was as excited at the prospect of playing with her as Christy seemed to be...
The door made a reassuring click as the pin was turned and the two sat down together on the couch....
"Mistress has taught me how to please women," Christy began, wasting little time and kissing the girl passionately.....whispering into her ear, Christy said in a soft sultry voice....."please take out my plugs?....I'll definitely make it worth your while....."
Christy laid on her back, up against the cushions, her legs apart....once the plugs were removed she was determined to use everything she had learned so far to trap Charlotte in her web....plans upon plans began to form in her mind.....

After hearing her words, she looks back at the door...biting her upper lip, Charlotte is worried and knows better, but she is human and the temptation of Christy is enough to goad her into doing something sexual...

"All right, all right, I will remove your plugs," Charlotte says in hushed tones, her voice sounding nervous, yet still so sweet.

Slowly Charlotte removes the plug from Christy's ass and does the same with the dildo...she neatly sets them to the side...

Not having initiated sex herself, in a very long time, Charlotte sits there Indian-style, her full uniform and shoes still on as she looks at this naked girl, albeit very hairy, but still a naked girl who seems intent on having some sort of sex with her...

Christy gives out a sigh and a gasp as she feels the plugs leave her body, the sudden emptiness.....
She wastes little time and is soon unbuttoning Charlotte's blouse and bra, her mouth glued to the maid's tits....sucking on them like a nursing infant, she reaches down and slips a hand inside the girl's panties, a finger gently slipping inside her pussy. As she continues to suck, Christy begins fingerfucking the girl.....

It has been a long while since Charlotte has been allowed the pleasure of having another woman, man, or transgendered person have any kind of sex with her...Devilla has used this as a tool against the maid and there has been a constant state of promise of sex and deprivation...this makes Charlotte want any sex of any kind even more, which is why she has succumbed to Christy's advances...

Feeling herself handled like so, Christy disrobing her, suckling on her decent sized breasts and latching on to her nipple like this, Charlotte finds herself cooing and moaning softly...when Christy's hand pulls down Charlotte's panties, the maid knows that her pussy is vulnerable too...when she feels two fingers in her pussy, Charlotte gasps aloud...her eyes close and she bites her upper lip...the movement of being finger-fucked is amazing.....

With a sizzling sound to her shrill voice, Charlotte squeaks...
"Oh Christy, don't - don't stop, ohhhh, it's - it feels wonderfulllll....."

She trails off as Christy has taken her to the firs and second plateaus of what eventually be a fantastic orgasm...

Having he maid naked and trembling excites Christy even more as she kneels down between the girl's legs, parting them wide and starts gently licking her pussy lips, already swollen and throbbing with desire....with soft licks she traced the outline of her labia then dove her tongue deep inside with one thrust, her arms stretching out to grasp the maid's nipples and twisting them.....
Charlotte was a screamer and Christy realized she had to do something about that before the sounds of her moans attracted someone.....she took the girl's panties and bra, stuffing them in her mouth....
she was determined to make the girl have an earth shaking orgasm, to do whatever it took to manipulate Charlotte into being her ally.....

So many aspects of her body were being awoken to things that she had almost forgotten were there...as Christy tongued her pussy and twisted her nipples, Charlotte screamed out in ecstasy....this could not be helped and God only knows if it alerted any other minions of Devilla's....

Feeling her own panties and bra being shoved into her own mouth gave Charlotte another rise hormonally, that Christy could be so dominant made Charlotte become wet, and she looked back at this pet with wanton lust...the maid was quickly forgetting her place...somehow she began to envision Christy doing all sorts of things to her...she could even picture Christy fucking her pussy with a strap-on....

As Christy continued to play with her in this fashion, she found herself moaning desperately into the mock gag and convulsed quite a bit before having quite the orgasm...she then sank back into the couch in low moans as her eyes closed, wondering what Christy would do to her next.....

Christy didn't stop just because Charlotte had her orgasm......as she sucked away every drop of preciolus nectar that flowed from the maid's body, she gulped it down, ending it cascading down her throat.....Christy had to admit, the girl was tasty!....she continued until Charlotte became limp as a rag doll, her eyes closed, moaning through the improvised gag.
It was now or never....as the maid laid there, Christy quickly scanned the room, finally finding what she was looking for----a couple lengths of rope and a roll of duct tape....had to move quick before the girl had a chance to react.....Christy bound the girl
girl's legs together, her hands behind her back and the duct tape secured around her mouth.....watching her struggle for a moment, she bolted to the door, pausing only long enough to explain......
"Charlotte, you're a fantastic lover, but I just had to use you to help me escape...please understand..."

With both plugs out, Christy was able to move quickly, going down the stairs....she looked around the compound.....if guards were around, she couldn't find any.....after a brief hesitation she bolted across the vast expense of the yard. There were walls everywhere?....she hid behind a large bush and surveyed the area. There had to be a fuckin gate somewhere!
She finally located it.....It was a tall black iron double gate, looming up at least 5 feet higher than the wall around it. Sure enough, it had guards, and the way they crisscrossed each other's predetermined path, Christy knew there was no way to get past them.....she was trapped.....

What Christy had not anticipated was the following....in Devilla's world one is always seen...cameras are everywhere...Devilla has a control room and guards that monitor things inside of her mansion and out...Devilla, on her own IPhone watched the whole scene where Christy took advantage of one of her beast maids...Charlotte was weak and needed punishing, but so did Christy...and Devilla had in mind how much fun she would have with them both....

Upon Christy being brought back down to the dungeon....she would find in a lone cell Charlotte, hanging by a rope, naked, bound and with a ball gag in her mouth....now wearing a female chastity device, her anus and her pussy completely full...

The guards held Christy tightly and in place at the doorway of the cell...there were whip marks all over Charlotte's back...Devilla moved her arm back and the shrillness of the sound echoed through the air....

~Whaaappppp~
~Whaaappppp~
~Whaaappppp~

And with each sound of the whip, came a muffled cry...until there was a lovely, cloudy fluid running down Charlotte's right leg...Devilla caught it with her latex gloved fingers and enjoyed the taste of her maid....

Devilla then turned to Christy...
"You my dear are next!"

In the midst of their play, the door to the room suddenly flew open and guards violently grabbed them both, kicking and struggling, wrestling them apart....Christy watched helplessly as the maid was dragged away, whimpering.....
"where are you taking her?," she asked but the only response was the sound of a roll of duct tape being ripped and her mouth sealed shut. The one guard said nothing but kept her pinned down for a while, then grabbed hold of her plugs, motioning her to lay on the floor on her back....she struggled as the plugs were shoved back in her body then was dragged downstairs....
Christy was brought back into the basement dungeon to discover Charlotte ballgagged, suspended from the cage ceiling with ropes secured to her wrists....she was nude but a metal and leather chastitiy belt was tightly secured to her body, dildo's sunk in deeply....she was feebly moving, writhing in pain as she was being whipped constantly by Mistress, crimson scars across the girl's alabaster skin....
Christy was held close, forced to watch the girl as she was tortured.....the dildo imbedded in her cunt motorized and pulsing, forcing her to cum....
"I'm so sorry I caused this," Christy whispered hoarsely.....the maid looked so helpless but at the same time, strangely beautiful, her tits swaying as she struggled.....the woman ran a finger inside the maid's open thighs, cum juice glistening from a fingertip......the woman smiled devislishly and CHristy knew she would be next to receive the same punishment.....

In a sharp tone Devilla answers Christy's apology...
"Yes, you are sorry. Well, isn't that all well and good. But, you have two infractions against you my dear. What you have done to my maid and the act of trying to escape. ~then right in Christy's face~ THERE IS NO FUCKING ESCAPE FROM ME, UNDERSTAND!?!!"

Then Devilla turns to the guards....
"String her up."

In the same manner as with Charlotte, Christy is roped, gagged, and bound - hands behind her back, ankles roped together...as she hung there, Christy was forced to look at what she had done to Charlotte...then the whip came out and lashings commenced on her own backside from the back of her thighs, to her ass, to her back....

"Don't you ever..."

~Whaaappppp~
~Whaaappppp~
~Whaaappppp~

"...ever...."

~Whaaappppp~
~Whaaappppp~
~Whaaappppp~

"....try to escape!!"

~Whaaappppp~
~Whaaappppp~
~Whaaappppp~

"And don't you ever..."

~Whaaappppp~
~Whaaappppp~
~Whaaappppp~

"....take advantage..."

~Whaaappppp~
~Whaaappppp~
~Whaaappppp~

"...of any other slave...."

~Whaaappppp~
~Whaaappppp~
~Whaaappppp~

"...that belongs to me!!!"

~Whaaappppp~
~Whaaappppp~
~Whaaappppp~

Devilla to the guards....
"No food for either one of them for the rest of the day. Tie them together. Charlotte and Christy will spend the rest of the day and night together."

Devilla walks out...her heels can be heard until the sound drops off and she is gone....the guards take out a special gauze called vet tape....the two women are brought together and are placed in a state of mummification.....their faces are such that they are staring at one another...still ball gagged.....mummified from head to toe, the gauze is somewhat helpful with the burning whips marks....they are given the minimal amount to breathe....all they can do is look into each others eyes....for Charlotte, she has every right to be mad at Christy....and for Christy, she better realize that she has a lot to learn as she is now silenced, mummified, and left suspended in a dark cell, which is cold and now locked....as Devilla said, there is no escape....

As Christy hung there helpless, she stared over at Charlotte, who gives her one quick glance with her eyes, not moving her head as the maid faced forward.....she had never felt as much sorrow for someone as much as she had for poor Charlotte--she had used the girl for her own deeds and now her plan had horrendously backfired.
Christy winced and gave out muffled moans as the whip made contact with her body, the fur not lessening the sting as the leather struck her again and again. Her body swayed back and forth with the force of the lashings. She stayed motionless, not even making feeble tugs at the restraints....she felt she deserved the punishment she was being given for humiliating and betraying Charlotte.

Crying but silenced, Christy watches as her Mistress leaves the room....after a moment, she is pulled up closer and closer to Charlotte, so close their bodies felt as if they became one, tits mashed against tits, foreheads touching....some kind of gauze tape was wound tightly around them until they were encased in a cocoon, unable to move more than a fraction of an inch. With their hands bound behind them, ballgagged, Christy with her plugs in place and Charlotte with the chastity belt, neither could enjoy the feeling of their pussies rubbing together.....not as if Charlotte wanted to have any partied to rt of Christy anyway....she was still angry and hurt that the little bitch that tried to use her had to be sealed up with her here as part of her punishment.
'Stupid little cunt,' the maid thought to herself, staring at the blonde captive.....'the nerve of her!...I told that bitch there was no escape, but did she listen? Fuck no!.....but she felt soooo good.....for a girl whose only experience with women had been with Devilla, she had to admit, Chisty touched all the right places, and touched them well. Charlotte hadn't had an orgasm like that in ages....yes, she was fucked---and often--by both the guards and her owner but she was conditioned not to feel any pleasure from it....It was an act, just like a prostitute minus the pay. But THIS girl!.....
Their eyes only inches apart, Charlotte felt the tears in Christy's eyes as they hung suspended together , the coldness of the darkened room enveloping them, the wrapping of their bodies together being their only source of warmth....

The next morning came and the guards entered the cell...they lit the torches in the room and got to work....first by cutting the vet tape off of both women and then by removing Charlotte first...

Christy gets to watch as the guards cut Charlotte's hair short and then her hair is dyed a deep jet black...a neck corset is produced...
posture-collar-steel-bones-neck-corset-06ca.jpg

...and placed around Charlotte's neck...it is tied and fastened in the back...it is so restrictive that it covers her ball gagged mouth...she is silenced a second time and any muffle moans are further muffled by the restrictive posture collar she now wears....

Then the guards get to work on her maid's outfit.....another restrictive piece of clothing, a very restrictive steel-boned corset is used to make Charlotte's waist even narrower than before...
andrew-black-gothic-leather-corset-steel.jpg

....the maid's face clearly shows that between the posture collar and the chastity belt, she knows that she has done wrong...she was weak, and will take the punishment and humiliation and give in to it....

The rest of the maids outfit is put on....black boots, laced up to her thighs and locked onto her legs....a heavy PVC dress and all the other trimmings one would imagine a maid having all culminates into the new improved Charlotte....
normal_Gothic_Maid.png

....but the most obvious effects are on Christy....Devilla will make Christy pay, and it will be Christy's own sense of guilt that will be part of her punishment....

Heels echo in the corridor and Devilla shows up with quite the smile on her face....
"Well, well ladies. I do hope you had a wonderful night together. I see that everything is in order. My, my Charlotte you look lovely. By the way, get used to this new look, because it is going to last for a long, long, while."

Then Devilla turns to Christy, who still hangs there....
"I hope you like Charlotte's new look. She has you to thank. What a wonderful friend she has in you. Yes, I think she looks quite beautiful myself. My restrictive maid. Yes I like her that way. As you can imagine, she is my personal maid, so I could not get rid of her. No, I think I'll keep her for a little while. Oh and won't it be just lovely every time you see Charlotte in a hallway, in my bedroom, serving me breakfast. Such reminders of your work my dear Christy."

Then Devilla's face changes and she goes right near her face, as she is still suspended....
"If you ever do what you did again. If I catch you touching Charlotte, even if I catch you staring too long at my maid, I will not only put you in the same type of restrictions that have befallen her, but I will go one step further and you will find that the use of most of your body, even curling your pinky finger will be something that you will not be able to do for a long time. ~smiling again~ And, if you try to escape again, I will have my guards encase you in concrete and we will find you a nice resting place under this dungeon. Do I make myself clear on both issues?"

As Christy is forced to watch Charlotte's restrictive bindings, tears come to her eyes....the subservient maid did indeed take all the punishment, humiliation and discomfort as the staff put the black leathers on her, but she shot Christy a look that could kill. It was because of her, that momentary weakness that was responsible for all this restrictive contraptions she was now being forced to wear, and Charlotte swore if she ever got the chance she would make Mistress's little pet pay dearly for this....
As Christy hung there she caught a glimpse of Devilla coming down the staircase......as the woman stood up close to her and warned her to never again disobey, she nodded her head in total honest agreement----between seeing the maid now trussed up and the threats of being encased in cement, Christy knew there would be no more attempts at escape....

Devilla watches the girl shake her head in agreement...
"Very good then."

Devilla gives one of the guards a look...Christy is cut from the rope and the ropes are then removed from her body...she is placed on the floor and her leash is reconnected with her collar....

Devilla now speaks as if none of this has ever happened....
"Lets o back upstairs my pet, shall we?"

Up the elevator they go, to the main floor...there are other maids taking care of cleaning the house and have already gotten a good look at Charlotte....they know that to talk to a maiden slave when in punishment like this is strictly forbidden, should they want similar treatment....

Charlotte is now in the laundry room and is working on Devilla's clothes...there is plenty to do, at least a few washes and with ironing and hanging up in her bedroom closets, she will be busy for most of the day...

Devilla takes Christy for her walk....she even decides to take her outside and they walk on the south lawn......

With an extremely joyous look on her face....
"What a beautiful day my dear pet. The sun is shining. There is a slight breeze in the air. The temperature is perfect."

Mandi, brings out tea to serve on the patio...
Fantasy-Women-Sexy-Bikini-Apron-Dress-Black-font-b-French-b-font-Maid-Uniforms-Pole-font.jpg

....she places a bowl on the ground with water....also adding some trimmings for the morning tea then rings a bell....

Devilla...
"Ah, I see Mandi has put out the morning tea. Lets go have some shall we."

As unaccustomed as she was to be constantly on all fours, Christy actually welcomed the position again, since she was too sore from the lashings to even attempt to stand erect. As they went through the elevator and upstairs, she saw the other servants doing their respective duties.....although some smiled as they went past, she could sense that word had already spread through the house about Charlotte and herself, even though with the leather neck brace covering her mouth, Charlotte wasn't capable of verbally spreading any rumors. Nevertheless, the entire staff was now aware of what happened, and that the new pet was not only off limits but was bad luck to be around.
It was a relief to be back outside and her Mistress was right....the temperature was perfect, Christy's faux fur coat giving her the extra covering over her otherwise naked body. They arrived at a chaise lounge and table where a bowl of water was placed on the grass and Devilla settled in the chair like a queen surveying her kingdom. A gorgeous maid answered a ringing bell, dressed in something between a skimpy bikini or a Fredericks of Hollywood bra and panty set, a short black skirt barely covering her pussy and ass. At the mention of her name, Christy looked up from her bowl to see the girl, smiling as she served her Mistress tea. Every servant in the mansion looked like they stepped out of a lingerie catalog, and Mandi was no exception....from her position on the ground, Christy could see the girl's ultra skimpy string bikini panties barely covered by the skirt. She had by now developed a healthy sexual apetite for women thanks to the reconditioning her owner had put her through and a fond appreciation of the female form. She had also remembered what happened to Charlotte so her gaze was extremely short lived and she concentrated again with her water bowl.

Back
Top Bottom