Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

CHAINS AND SCREAMS (DEVILLA-ROCHE AND BIMBO A LA BLONDE)

After seeing that Christy has had the requisite amount of piss dribbled all over her body, she instructs her minions on their next task...

"Have her hung upsid-down and wash her off. And do a good job with her. I want her soaped down and clean. I will be back in a little while to inspect your work."

With that Devilla leaves...

Meanwhile the blond haired minion pulls iout a contraption from an empty cell across the way... it is made of metal rods, a frame in the shape of a 'cone'...,at the apex is some thick chain and two cuffs...the two minions go to work and detach Christy from the board...tjen they pull her out of the hole, swing her upside-down and attach her ankles to the cuffs.... They then remove the rope around her legs which is also drenched in piss...sine this contraption has wheels, Christy is rolled over to a special wash room for slaves... It is brightly lit, there are a slew of hoses and knobs on a wall to turn on the water...both minions do just that and douse the poor girl with a strong stream of cold water...

The two minions laugh at Christy and what she is forced to endure as she is being treated in such a savage way....

Christy is taken off the restraints, coughing and spitting, the taste of urine in her mouth.....
"let me go, please," she mutters weakly, but receives no verbal response from the two assistants.
still too weak to struggle, she's put into some kind or rack, staring down as her ankles are secured.....suddenly she is turned upside down, squealing as her tits drop......she is wheeled into another room, empty except for some hoses and faucets.....it looks like a huge shower room....
a hose the size of a large diameter garden hose is turned on and instantly Christy is drenched......she tries to scream but a hard stream of cold water is on her face.....she tries to move but her legs and waist is secured tightly.....nevertheless she struggles as the hose is hitting her hard.....
"stop it!...STO-------AAAAAARRRGH!!!!".....her verbal protests are met by more jets of water....she hangs there helpless while the minions soap her up, shoving fingers into her ass and pussy as they work.....a hose for rinsing is at the ready, so any time Christy makes a sound she gets it in the mouth......the soap stings as it flows down into her eyes and she closes them while the hose is again used on her, rinsing her off.....
She hangs there, upside down and suspended, the only sounds being water dipping from her body while the minions waited for their owner's return....

Once Christy is fully wetted down, soap all gone, the minions place her in front of blowers that send a steady wave of hot air that dries her off, then she is moved over once again, and the minions places their hands, each in a oil drum filled with talcum powder....Christy is doused once again and looks like she is some baked good with flour over it and ready to go into the oven....

Now rolled out, she is brought back to her original cell where they keep her there to hang until Devilla decides to show up....

Devilla finally comes back after a few hours and has the minions take Christy down from the contraption that she was hanging from...a bit groggy and out of sorts, Christy is no threat now and the minions walk her back over to the beauty salon under Devilla's direction...there, Cindy, the buxom blonde hairstylist and makeup artist, with her pink smock on, is at the ready.....

Devilla instructs Cindy...
"This girl is going to be my pet. I need you to make her up and get her dressed. I'm thinking kitty for the theme here. Lots of whiskers, lots of fur."

Cindy answers with a smile...
"Not a problem. Do you want to leave her here with me again?"

Devilla thinks about it for a moment...
"Yes, my minions are outside the door. If she gives you any problems, just holler and my minions will come running."

Cindy practically glows....
"Not a problem Ms. Devilla."

As Devilla leaves...
"Oh, Cindy, one last thing. I want large, thick dildos and but plugs reinserted into her."

Cindy: "Shall I gag her?"

Devilla: "No, I have to think about that one. Just be creative. Think feline. I want her to be very catlike, understand."

Cindy: "Yes, Ms. Devilla."

Devilla leaves and then Cindy address Christy...
"All right Christy, you know where the chair is located. Can I trust I don't need to strap you in? Remember, escape is not an option."

Christy literally falls into the minion's hands, limp as a wet dishrag as she's taken off the frame. spent from exhaustion, she's half walked, half dragged down the corridor and back into the waiting arms of Cindy, the big busted, stepford wife-type girl that did her makeup before..
The two girls were left alone and Christy was led to the same chair she sat in before, but this time it had stirrups and resembled a gyno's exam table.......Cindy gently grabbed hold of CHristy's feet and placed them in the stirrups...."please Christy," she pleaded..."try not to get out of the chair and make a run for it....like I told you before, there's no escape.....not for any of us, and punishment as you've seen would be brutal...."
Christy weakly nodded, laying there, her arms on the padded armrests, her legs wide apart and naked. She didn't mind so much being nude around this girl, but around those two assistants?....that was different....
She watched as the girl took out a tray with what looked like short hair, blonde about 2-3 inches in length.....it was rolled up in lengths , attached to some kind of very thin fabric........"you heard what Mistress has in mind for you, dear," she explained as she wettened the bottom of the fabric..." she intends for you to be her pet kitty, and a kitty you will be, but not merely with whiskers drawn on the skin that could easily rub off...."
Christy stared as the girl measured off lengths of the fur covered fabric and applied it to her skin, being careful to cut around her tits and pussy. Sure enough, she was indeed beginning to resemble a cat, a fine soft coat covering her belly, arms, face and legs....."this stuff is not going to come off," the blonde said as she applied more strips and then whiskers on her face....."it's a waterproof adhesive base just like superglue....it's the same stuff they use in the movies, but this is more permanent......
Once the front was finished, the girl went to a cabinet and brought over a large diameter dildo and an even wider buttplug....."oh, no.......please....." Christy fidgeted in the chair.....the dildo was menacing enough, but the buttplug looked big enough to tear her apart....she knew she should cooperate, but she already knew the pain that would come out of having those twin invaders in her holes.....she started to move around in the chair while the blonde shook her head dissaprovingly......
"I was afraid of that," she said, and called for the two minions.....one took a ballgag and shoved it in Christy's mouth while the other quickly tied her feet to the stirrups and her wrists to the armrests....
Cindy waved them both off, saying that she would no longer need them...gagged and struggling, Christy watched as the girl applied fur to the buttplug and with a shove it was inside her tight ass in a second....Christy moaned through the gag as it stretched her ass wide open, the curvature of the plug making her spinchter muscles close around it and sealing it in place....coated in the same fur, it looked like she now had a cat's tail......"
"the way the plug was designed," Cindy said, watching her squirm, "all the pushing you could do won't eject the plug, and if you're smart you won't try to reach back and pull. Now, be a good girl and relax?"
Christy finally sat there motionless once the pain had set in....she felt full and stretched and made a few cautionary pushes but the plug stayed put. Cindy released the restraints and continued, bringing over the dildo....."if you promise to behave, I'll put plenty of lube on this...."...Christy nodded and grabbed hold of the armrests as Cindy slipped the dong deep inside her...it had a very thin coat of fur as well....
Christy was told to turn over while the same material was applied to the back of her body....."ok, now for the finishing touches," the girl said, taking a fur covered barret and placing it on Christy's head....it had a pair of pointed kitty ears mounted on top and the transformation was complete....
"have to admit," the girl said, looking her over as she took Christy's legs off the stirrups....."best I've done....you really DO look like a cat!....see??".......she handed Christy a mirror and she took a look....only her tits were uncovered, the rest of her body covered from face to feet in a fine silky coat of blonde fur......Christy playfully twitched her face, seeing her whiskers move.......
"oh, Mistress is going to love this," the blonde remarked...."oh, one other thing, almost forgot...."
she took a very thin rubber strip, thredded it through holes at the base of the dildo and secured around her waist, tight enough to be concealed beneath the fur....."we can't have you trying to push the dildo out of your cunt, now can we?"
Christy laid there while Cindy told the minions to tell her the transformation was complete.....
"I decided to leave your pretty titties alone," she said, cleaning up and putting her tools away....."Mistress often uses nipple clamps and tit torture when she's in the mood...and besides, she might even consider milking you...." she gave her a kiss, then whispered in her ear....."I'll bet you'd make really tasty breast milk....."

Having watched the transformation on a camera in one of her offices here at The Lace, Devilla was pleased as punch about the result.....
"Yes, maybe I will start Christy on the treatments, that will not only make her big chest even bigger, but it will make her lactate in no time. Hmm, splendid."

Devilla grabs a diamond encrusted collar and chain with her as she makes her way over to where Cindy and Christy are....Devilla unlocks the door and knocks....

f0930d0aa0fb446f10f6b3618d099041-pa75ep.jpg

"Anybody home?"
She walks down to see for her own eyes....

"Well, oh my, isn't she just gorgeous?"

Cindy smiles....then says...
"I think I've out done myself this time Mistress."

Devilla: "You certainly have. Let me take a look see." Devilla pokes around Christy, feeling, touching, pulling..... "Yes, the dildo and the anal plug look good, she'll feel those all the time. Her blonde coating is pretty and is a good match for the long blonde hair on her head. Yes, you've done an excellent job here."

Devilla kisses Cindy on the lips...
"I think I see a wonderful Friday night in your near future with me. I will show my gratitude to you my dear."

Cindy bows and says, "Thank you Mistress. My love for you grows every day."

Devilla: "Sure it does." ~now she eyes Christy~ Lets get you on all fours my dear." Devilla has Cindy release her from the chair then Devilla lightly pushes her forward so that Christy lands on her hands and feet.....once on the floor, Devilla places the diamond encrusted collar around Christy's neck.... the buckle is locked and then Devilla places a small padlock in it.... ~ click ~ then she says her goodbyes to Cindy.... "Ciao, my dear."

To Christy....
"Lets go my new kitty, I think the name Christy is still befitting of you, for now."

Devilla guides Christy who is on all fours to the lone elevator....they wait then go inside...once inside, it is covered in fur and smells wonderful, like a woman's perfume...they go past all the dungeon levels then the basement and finally they are on the ground floor of The Lace....the door opens and so does the splendor of this enchanted mansion....so different than the dungeon....

Christy's eyes are wide....she can't speak, due to the gag, but Devilla asks her a question anyway...
"You like what you see. Shake your head up and down and begin to purr for your new owner my wonderful pet."

Christy sees the woman enter the room and gets apprehensive.....how will she react to all the work this girl had been doing on her?.....she put any further escape idea out of her mind---for now, anyway. Cindy seemed content here and aside from her blank, 'stepford wife' look, showed no signs of displeasure, only the same urge to please attitude toward the woman that everyone else seemed to have here. How many servants did she have, anyway?
Christy let out a moan through her gag as the woman touched her new skin covering, her....coat....the strange adhesive strips to which the feline fur as attached to must have some type of property, so when the woman stroked her new fur, it suprisngly felt good, and to her own surprise, Christy gave out a contented 'puurr'.....she gave it a yank here and there, and Christy moved with it....yes, this stuff was mounted on permanently.....
Once Christy was on all fours, she felt the invaders in her body rub against her anal walls and her vaginal canal....the dildo in her cunt for the moment wasn't sending her pleasure sensations.....she still felt like a captive, which for Christy was fortunate.....it wouldn't be good for her to enjoy the feeling and do something dangerous like have an orgasm....
The woman approached her with a collar and chain leash...it didn't take rocket science for her to know it was meant for her....Christy gulped as the collar was placed around her neck....it was a pretty collar, all covered with diamonds----the woman was obviously well off enough that apparently glass or rhinestones simply wouldn't do---but a collar meant for a slave nevertheless. A prison decorated is still a prison.
The woman takes hold of the leash and with a tug, leads Christy down the hall to an elevator, where they stop for a moment....Christy keeps her gaze forward but feels the woman looking down at her.
Once they go past the multiple levels the doors open to reveal an exsistence Christy never knew...it truly was a mansion!..if this alone was a living room, it could pass for a ballroom, it was so spacious....it could seat a hundred....the ornate furniture, the crystal chandeleirs....
Christy was impressed at the wealth of this lady....she nodded her head and gave out the 'puuuuurrr' that she knew was wanted.....

Devilla looks down at Christy....
"Yes me dear pet, it is wonderful to have power and money. Fame, I do not have, but in some circles I am known. Now why don't I give you a small tour of the mansion and grounds."

Devilla tugs at Christy's chain and for Christy, she has to get used to being on all fours a lot.....

With pride in her voice Devilla says...
"Here is the living room. Quite fabulous. Now mind your manners and don't jump on the chairs or the couch. And don't you dare let me ever catch you on my Steinway."
magnificent-french-chateau-in-cresskill-new-jersey-1.jpg

Again a slight tug and they are in the main hallway...
chateau-de-versailles-galerie-des-glaces.jpg

Devilla coos aloud....
"Now lets go into the dining room."
130215145421-downton-us-elms-dining-room-newport-horizontal-gallery.jpg

"Now Christy darling, if your lucky and are a good kitty, I might allow you to sit by my side during one of my dinners with some good friends of mine. ~shaking her finger at Christy~ But only if you listen to me and are a good pet."

Then Devilla reminds Christy of what is up her cunt and her ass...
"I do hope your dildo and plug is making you feel a bit randy. If not that is too bad. It will come I suppose. When it does, Ma Ma might fuck you with her strap on dildo tonight. We shall see. Of course I do have a wonderful friend of mine, Roger who I see from time to time. He's black and I must say he has quite the large cock. You be a good girl for Mommy and I might allow you some time with Roger. He just loves cats. Does Roger sound nice to you, my dear. It's okay, you can tell Mommy by nodding your head."

The woman was right.....the plug and dildo secured tight in her holes was making themselves known.....the plug as very uncomfortable, impaling her deep inside her ass, feeling like if it was any deeper it would lodge itself in her pelvis. As for the dildo, because of the way the woman insisted she stay on all fours, it kept a constant rubbing pressure against her membranes, not focused enough on any particular spot such as he G spot, but enough that it did feel nice.....she prayed that it wouldn't eventually drive her into a climax....God knows what she'd do then...she wanted to tell her how the dildo felt, but the woman made it quite clear that she wasn't to speak unless spoken to....
The rooms in the mansion practically 'oozed' wealth. Was this woman an heir to a family fortune?......was she a drug dealer?....did she invent something and living off the royalties?....who knew...
As for this 'Roger' character, Christy wasn't aroused at the prospect. No, she wasn't a lesbian or even bisexual and because of that she did enjoy having cock, but at the moment she was still a new slave, freshly captured, and the thought of never being able to see her family again saddened her. The fact that despite people searching for her, putting up notices and appearing on television pleading for her captor to release her, she knew there would be no chance of escape and even if there was, would anyone treat her seriously?....with this getup she was wearing? As they went past an ornate mirror, Christy glanced at herself.....she really did look like a large cat....
Christy did her best at continuing her part in this charade, nodding yes at the woman's offer to possibly share her with the man.....

Devilla watches as her newest pet shakes her head in response to Devilla's question...
"Well, that is good to know my little one. Now let's continue our little tour."

Devilla walks first, always in front, having to tug Christy's chain at times as they make their way into the kitchen.....
ruediger-benedikt35-600x399.jpg

"You might spend some time here my dear, where you will be fed from your bowl your food and your milk. I do hope scraps will do? ~Devilla laughs at Christy's expense~ I find that milk from human's is best, and the tastiest, so know that you will dine on breast milk extracted from other female slaves here in The Lace. Some of these slave maids, butlers, drivers, and my other support staff do not have very large breasts for nothing. Besides looking beautiful, they provide the breast milk for The Lace. Well, enough about that, lets move on."

Devilla guides Christy once again and they now enter the drawing room....
p_living-room_1551703c.jpg

"Ah yes, the drawing room. A wonderful place to play a board game, read a book, or just sit back and think. Now when I sit in here, you will sit by my side, on the floor and be quite, understand?"

Christy was spellbound.....this was truly a mansion in every sense of the word.....half of her parents house would fit in the kitchen alone!....it was obviously not built for her....this place was built many years ago, perhaps at the turn of the 19th century by the looks of it, but various rooms have been modernized. The kitchen, as Victorian as it appeared was also equipped with all the modern conveniences. The idea of her having to have meals served and eaten in bowls on the floor like a large housepet didn't appeal to Christy one bit, but a housepet she was, and every time they went pass a mirror and she saw herself clad in the fur, she had to tell herself that this is how she would remain. The innocent girl that used to be her no longer exsisted.......
"yes Mistress, I understand," Christy replied almost at a whisper....

Hearing her new pet mumble through her gag, Devilla could make out her response, but then with a laugh said, "You silly kitten of mine, you can't speak anymore. Not with that gag in your mouth."

Looking around, Devilla seems satisfied and now brings Christy upstairs....they come across The Grand Staircase.....
opera01.jpg

"This my dear is what I call The Grand Staircase. It is made of one-hundred percent marble. That makes it alone, one of the most valued pieces of the whole house." Devilla raises an eyebrow as she looks down upon Christy, "So, if I ever see one of your fur balls on here, I will punish you on the spot." Then her mood lightens, " Now onto one of the guest bedrooms."

Devilla opens up the first door on the left....
elegant-french-chateau-design-bedroom.jpg

"Go inside my precious kitty and look around."

The more Christy was shown, the more amazed and impressed she became.....this woman must be worth millions.....she crept into the guest bedroom....it was, like every other room in the mansion, very ornate with all the Victorian furniture and plenty of gold inlay.....if she was to be this woman's pet captive---and Christy still hadn't let the fact she was brought here against her will---was there a separate room to be destined for her own, or was she to be kept leashed in the woman's bedroom?

After letting her kitty look around, Devilla pulls on Christy and says, "Now to my bedroom."

Out of one door, back into the long hallway, past many other doors, to many other rooms, assumably bedrooms, and they are at the end of the hallway....Devilla uses key to open the door and as they enter, it is a sprawling master bedroom...gorgeous, well lit....magnificent...
Luxury-Bedroom-Interior-Room-of-Opulent-Victorian-Gentleman%E2%80%99s-Virtual-House-570x320.jpg

Devilla lets go of the chain and says to Christy...
"My dear, why don't you make yourself comfy on my bed. You'll notice how much I love fur, by the gorgeous fur throw I keep on that bed of mine."

She gives Christy a slap on her furry ass for encouragement....
"Go, now!"

Christy's eyes widened as she saw such an expanse of wealth....no one should be allowed to live like this!....the crystal chandelier suspended from the ceiling must have cost more than her car!....the bright sunlight from the windows cast a creamy reflection on all the white in the room, making much of it glow. Christy blinked, her eyes trying to shield themselves from the brightness. The room was so very inviting, but Christy knew that like all the other rooms in this mansion, it was a façade...the windows were no doubt locked and wired, the doors leading to exits coded and locked, so even those slaves with remaining willpower and urge to escape had no chance to attempt it. The woman was showing signs of pleasure with her, but Christy knew she had another side as well, a sadistic side that would enjoy punishing and torturing her as well.
Christy gave a smile and continued her part of this charade, pretending to be a good little captive pet.....she leaped onto the bed, urged by the swat on her ass, the buttplug imbedded inside her and curled up on the fur, making her best 'puuuuuurrrrrr' sounds.....

Devilla looks on in such delight as her new pet does as she is told and not only hops on the bed, but also emits the prettiest purrs she has ever heard...Devilla goes up to Christy and pets her lightly over her head....

"What a wonderful little pet you are. You see Christy Kitty, I am depraved even wicked at times, I'll admit that. It is who I am. But do as your told and you can have a good life in this place. It is a beautiful old manor house, that shows off all the wealth of my family from generations ago. And, look at it this way, no decisions to make, no work, no bring home a paycheck. You liveN to please me. You do as you are told, like a child would with her mother or father. Oh, I will continue to train you no doubt. I will keep you locked up at times, but you will see, life will not be that bad."

Devilla begins to remove her black leather boots and her black leather pants...her alabaster, milky white skin is as pure as a white bar of soap...no beauty marks, no imperfections, not even a scratch....her pussy is hairless and there is no stubble on Devilla's legs - none at all...she walks over to Christy and asks....

"Sweety, have you ever pleasured another woman?"

Christy gazed at the woman as she slowly disrobed in front of her. She shook her head 'No', and was being truthful---she was hetero, and wasn't even what you would call 'bi curious'---her boyfriend was the only person she had sex with and wasn't the type to 'bed flop' from guy to guy. She thought about him now and wondered if he or anyone else had given up looking for her, or any of the slaves in forced servitudbeautiful;e here.....she was sure the other girls, and guys for that matter had loved ones searching for them, most of whom had no doubt given up long before now.
For some reason though, Christy couldn't help from staring at the woman and realizing perhaps for the first time just how alluring and beautiful she was....her creamy alabaster skin, her slim, well toned physique.....she looked down and realized she was looking at the woman's pussy and how attractive it was, all nice and baby smooth...how could someone as sadistic as her have such a beautiful body?
It was then that she realized she was looking at her with more of a look of servitude in her eyes.
She knew what the woman was wanting from her.....would she----could she---be able to respond to her sexual needs? she saw videos and stuff before...men were so visually orientated and her boyfriend was constantly urging her to watch them with him. But sex with men was one thing.....with another woman? that was different....she had never sucked a woman's tits before or ate her....would she be able to follow through once she started? would she be able to please her enough to gain favor?

Devilla looks down with one eyebrow up in the air, her face is stern and she is unhappy with her pet's hesitation...

"What is wrong, have you not had another woman before?" Devilla questions sharply.

Christy shakes her head no.

"Well then, are you some sort of bimbo or something. I'm sure you have let more than one man pleasure you down there, no matter how badly they do." Devilla laughs heartily at her own little quip.

Christy turns her head, looking rather confused.

Devilla shakes off Christy's look by explaining...
"My dear feminine feline pet. You have no idea how good you already are. Imagine being able to lick your pussy with your tongue. How, prey tell, would you do it? How would you stroke your pussy? Slow at first, and maybe soft then harder and faster? Would you use your lips? Would you kiss your inner thighs before reaching the labia on your pussy?"

Devilla takes Christy from the back of her furry head, which feels good in Devilla's hand and prompts Christy forward...hopefully, Christy has been given enough cues to make her confident in eating out her mistress, otherwise she knows that a punishment, maybe even a beating of some kind will be the next thing she remembers tonight...

The woman slides up to the head of the bed and motions for the girl to take the remainder of her clothes off. As Christy does, she's attracted to the baby smooth, supple alabaster skin.....the woman's tits were large but not abnormally so----she knew of a girl once that had breast augmentation and her tits looked almost comical---but these!...they were twin globes of beauty with arreolas only slightly tanned, the nipples beginning to swell....
Christy tried to remember all that she'd heard whisper about and dutifully crawled up between the Lady's outstretched and open legs......slowly, gently she began to lick the inner thighs in an exploratory manner....the woman let out a soft groan and Christy realized she must be doing something right.....closer and closer she licked, finally arriving at the woman's pussy, her lips already swelling, engorged with blood.....Christy licked and gently sucked on them before cautiously slipping her tongue inside.....surprisingly it felt.......nice.......the girl began to spread open the lips with her fingers and dove her tongue deeper......
In absence of a cock, what should she do?....curling her tongue, Christy shoved it in, pulling almost all the way out then sliding it back in again, over and over......the woman moaned louder, pulling at her own nipples.....by now the girl's tits had begun to take on a life of their own, much to Christy's surprise...it was if her body had a mind of it's own, instinctively with it's own urges.....without knowing why or how, Christy knew what to do.....she stretched her arms upward and grasped hold of the woman's nipples, twisting and pulling on them as she continued tongue fucking.....

Devilla stood there and her newest pet began to do as ordered, pleasuring her where she needed it the most....Devilla cooed and moaned and began to grab on her long blonde hair...she could feel Christy working her in just the right order, her level of being brought to some kind of orgasm was building up, more and more and more....

Then Devilla felt the furry arms of Christy as she reached out and touched her nipples...the twisting and pulling of her nipples had a profound effect...and Devilla wanted her pet to know this...

With Devilla's heart pounding and her breathing becoming shallower she moaned out, "Yesssss, oh yesss, oh yessss! You seeeee my pet you can doooooo assssss yooooouuu are told. Is it not- not wonderfuuuuul? Oh, yes it isssssssss, mmmmmmmm!!!"

Feeling Christy's tongue in quite deep, and the twisting of her nipples, Devilla began to get quite moist in and around her pussy...the wetness glistened and made things more inviting...Devilla wanted more and also wanted her pet to feel the wetness too, so with her right hand on the back of Christy's head, she slowly pushed the girl's face into Devilla's pussy...and to make it feel better for herself, Devilla moved up and down with her hips and was grinding Christy's face more and more between her legs....so much so, that Christy had to let go of Devilla's nipples...but no matter, Devilla would ride her face as she would move up from on plateau to another, the build-up becoming so much....

....so much...that.....she yelled out while smashing Christy's face....riding and riding and riding and riding....until she hit it, the orgasm so wonderful, feeling so good....

"Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss, oh yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!"

And then, Devilla collapsed toward the bed....half sitting and lying down....

If there was any doubt as to wether Christy was sexually pleasing her owner, all tng?he moans, groans, twitching and hissing convinced her otherwise. For Christy however, she had to rely on brand new instincts she never knew she had until now....how would you know how to give a woman pleasure if you never did it before?.....would she be coming on too strong?.....to weak?....too hesitant due to inexperience?
Something inside the slave, some kind of never before known sense told her she was doing just fine...Christy alternated between her tongue and fingers, twisting and puling on the woman's nipples as well as tonguefucking her. When the woman came, she came violently, almost drowning the girl with cum as she exploded. Christy began swallowing the warm thick liquid, relishing the sensation as it went down her throat. She already knew she liked the taste and was determined to milk more out of her...she slipped fingers inside the lady's cunt while she licked and kissed the inside of her thighs....over and over she continued until a second orgasmic wave erupted......Christy clamped her mouth over the woman's pussy in a tight seal, rewarded once again by a gush of nectar....

Devilla appreciated the enthusiasm that her pet had...as she lied down and the girl continued to poke around in her owner's pussy, licking and handling her in an effort to get what she wanted, Devilla did orgasm a second time and could feel her juices being sucked out...

Devilla finally sat up, her breathing coming back to normal and as she pet Christy on the head said, "You've done well my pet. Your Mistress, your owner is very, very happy right now."

She gave Christy a kiss on top of her furry head and then said, "Lets clean up your face."

After getting a washcloth from the adjacent bathroom, which was almost as big as the master bedroom itself, Devilla proceeded to wipe off the rest of her cunt juices from Christy's mouth....

"Now Christy," Devilla announced, "I want you to jump on my bed, lay down on your stomach, head toward the pillows, legs toward the bench at the end of my bed."

"yes Mistress," Christy replied softly, then doing as she was told, crawled up to the head of the bed and laid on her tummy, arms at her side and legs partially apart, her tail laid out straight between....she was nervous, not knowing what to expect, but also happy that she pleased her owner.
Her 'owner'....her 'Mistress'.....funny how easily, almost automatic those words entered her mind and just how easily she had accepted it......not long before this, the only thoughts in her mind was those of escape. She went passed many doors and windows now and no longer had such dreams....the girl that transformed her into the 'pseudo cat' that she now was made her see the reality and the futility of escape....Christy had now been broken in every way possible....her only thoughts now was how to please this woman, her owner......
She laid there puuuuurrrrrring......

Devilla fetches for herself a nice big, black dong...it's immense...at well over 13" and about 2 1/2" thick, it is a behemoth....she attaches it to one of her favorite strap-ons and goes about securing it around her waist and her upper thighs....she then walks, no struts toward Christy and sees such a willing submissive - ready for just about anything - wanting the attentions of her mistress....

Devilla plays with her hair as she struts and licks her lips, ready to invade her pet's cunt and anus....

In a deep voice, laced with a bounty of wanton lust Devilla speaks aloud while petting Christy's furry ass cheeks...
"Oh Sweety, you will see how good it can be. I see you are willing. You now have lust instead of fear. You have that look that says you will yield to my every whim. If you hold true to that, I will be a very happy mistress."

With that Devilla slowly finds, and pulls out the plug and tail and dildo that reside deep in Christy's anal tract and her pussy....

Devilla takes a moment to admire Christy pinkness....
"I think I'll begin with your cunt my dear."

With that she pulls on Christy's legs, finds a pillow and places it under Christy's tummy, so as to prop her ass (and pussy) up in the air....Devilla takes the black dong and slowly begins to slide it past Christy's labia and into the inner folds of her pussy....

Christy whines and whimpers as she's entered.....even as slowly as the woman is, the size of the dildo stretches her wide open as it penetrates......she dare not utter any pleas for help or to get her to cease....in reality, she secretly begins to enjoy being used by this woman......she's surprisingly gentle with her, considering the size of the strap on.
Christy grabs hold of the bedsheets, almost clawing them as she's penetrated even deeper and slowly fucked...suprising even herself, she finds her pelvis slowly bucking against the strap on, inviting it inside her.....
Christy had by now become a bimbo, a fuck toy, a pet....whatever her owner wished of her she would eagerly and gladly give.....

Back
Top Bottom