Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

CHAINS AND SCREAMS (DEVILLA-ROCHE AND BIMBO A LA BLONDE)

Oh, the milk and honey from Christy felt and smelt fantastic...Cassandra licked it all up...they fondled each other, and got to know intimately, each other's bodies, was their something special here.....did Christy find a companion and a lover she could trust...she would find out some of those answers in the morning....

The next morning....the bell rings throughout the maids quarters and the front door unlocks...

The first person on the way to the showers is Chastity....she is smiling and her tone is sarcastic....
"Well, well two love birds I see, drunken in each others desires. How lovely."

Clarissa follows....and watches....

Chastity: ~places her hand under Cassandra's chin, and pulls her head up to look more closely and pay attention to the evil maid...
"Remember, today you do my chores and I'm sure Ms. Charlotte will make you do yours. All day, I will work on getting things ready for tonight, to have you in my lair and to torture you to my satisfaction. All because you wanted to be with that bimbo." ~points to Christy~ "So you will pay handsomely to me instead." ~an evil laughter emits from Chastity's mouth and then she walks into the showers to get ready for the day~

When they are all ready, they line up for inspection on the first floor as always....

Wrn24vW.jpg

Ms. Charlotte does a complete inspection, from top to bottom...
"Well, well, very good my dears. Not one thing out of place. That is always a good start to the day."

Then she stops in front of Cassandra...smiling....
"Well, someone has agreed to do someone else's chores for the day, including her own? That will be quite a feat. But, I won't get in the way of your little agreements with each other. Remember Cassandra, the day will be hard for you, and you will be worked to the bone."

Charlotte now stands in front of Clarissa...
"You will pair up with Christy today. The two of you will do the downstairs windows. That should take you all day."

Charlotte stands in front of Chastity....
"You have the day off. Your dismissed."

Chastity curtsies, smiling and makes a mad dash back downstairs to the Maid's quarters....

That leaves Cassandra.....
"You come with me."

Cassandra, had to go down to the dungeons....for those slaves down there, Cassandra had to clean out their shit and piss holes, wipe down their bodies and clean them...clean the dungeon walls and floors...all day....all he while, she thought of Christy...when Charlotte was through with her, she was a stinking mess...smelling like the most vile stuff that you can imagine....upon her return to the Maid's quarters that evening, who was the first person to greet her at the door, but Cassandra.....

Cassandra could see from the doorway, her mouth agape, that Christy was naked and tied up with rope, from head to toe...her mouth sufficiently gagged, and was suspended from the ceiling from a hook, that was quite secure....

With her evil smile Chastity said...
"Get in, and let's begin your night of torture my dear."

Cassandra and Christy never made it to their respective bunks the night before and were still intertwined, laying on their sides together when the morning bell rang. Chastity was the first to see them laying on the cushions together and scowled, sending a shiver up Christy's spine....one way or another she thought Chastity would make both of them pay.....it was too bad that Chastity held a grudge for her, Christy thought, watching the devious head maid enter the shower....she had a strikingly beautiful body herself, but the equally voluptuous Cassandra was becoming more than a playmate....there was something about her that sent fire through her body.....Christy had a crush on the lovely red head...
Although tahey didn't have time in the shower to be intimate, the two kissed passionately as they soaped each other up.....

Inspection in the morning was nothing unusual, even thought Cassadra had to do some last minute changes to Christy's make up. What was with this girl, she thought....yes she had strong feelings for Christy, but was she always this vacuum brained, or what?....she thought about the gum Christy was always chewing and wondered for a moment if there was a connection that shook it off....no, that didn't make any sense....
The raven haired Clarissa was attractive, much easier going than Chastity which made her a good work mate and the day went by without incident.
By the time the day was over the girls retreated back to their living quarters. Christy noticed that Cassandra had not yet arrived, unknowing where the girl was sent.
Chastity had the entire day to set her web and plans were immediately set in motion.....as soon as Christy had stripped and hung her uniform up, Chastity grabbed her from behind, quickly shoving a ballgag in her mouth, slapping her face and tits to make her obey.....Christy was petrified, already aware of what the girl could and would do and made no effort to escape while her wrists were tied, her arms strung up high above her head and secured to the overhead beam...she watched helplessly as Chastity bound her thighs, ankles and feet then swatting her ass to make her struggle.....

Chastity....
LA-85040__0.jpg

...speaking to Cassandra...
"I have decided that you two are going to share everything together. At least down here in these quarters. You want to be girlfriends, then fine, so be it. You like the bimbo so much then you and she need to be very close to one another."

Chastity pulls Cassandra by the arm....

Cassandra: "Now Chastity, lets be reasonable -

Chastity: ~In a sarcastic tone~ "Oh, I am being very reasonable. Now I've prepped your bimbo girlfriend as you can see. I even took both of her dildos out. Now as you can see, I've got a step stool for you. Up, up, up!"

Cassandra steps up and faces Christy...she feels bad and says aloud...
"I'm sorry Christy, I -

Chastity: Silence!!" ~calmer~ You will talk when I say you talk, and you will do as I say."

With Clarissa's help, Cassandra is roped up and suspended too...of course the beast part is the two being connected, literally connected to each other...in some cases it is rope, around their legs at their knees and ankles...but, before that happens, a special double neck collar is attached to each of their necks...Japanese clover clamps attach Christy's nipples to Cassandra's nipples....oh and then a special dildo is shoved in Christy's pussy and then into Cassandra's connecting the two maid's together, an anal hook with a large ball at the end is placed up Cassandra's ass then Christy's....a leather strap connects the two hook and Chastity has a wonderful time using a ratchet of sorts to pull the two maids together, now as one....

Chastity: ~looking at what she has created, like it the two maids are a piece of art~ She then turns to Clarissa....
"Clarissa, what do you think."

41O7meVVfvL._SX342_.jpg

Clarissa: "I think they look beautiful like that. Very pretty."

Chastity: "Yes, very pretty." ~now talks to Christy and Cassandra~ "So you two want to be lovers, Well, you can't be any closer than this. ~Clarissa giggles in the background, even Chastity smiles~ "Yes, this is what two lovers look like to me." To Clarissa: "Be a dear and hand me that wide paddle over there."

~Clarissa hands her the paddle~

Chastity: "Yes, two lovers should be real close to one another."

~on Cassandra first - right on her ass cheek ~
~WHAP! WHAP! WHAP!~

...Cassandra winces and bites into her ball gag....
...then on the backs of her thighs....
~WHAP! WHAP! WHAP!~

...Cassandra winces again, bites into her ball gag and moans....
...then back on her other ass cheek...
~WHAP! WHAP! WHAP!~

...Cassandra winces and bites into her ball gag, moans and does her best not to enjoy it....
~WHAP! WHAP! WHAP!~
...she breathes heavily into the ball gag and saliva escapes, dripping onto Christy's huge bosom....

Now Chastity readies for Christy....and in a sarcastic tone...
"Well, since your connected, you both get a swat from this paddle, sorry Cassi, but that's how it works."

She starts to hit Christy in the ass....
~WHAP! WHAP! WHAP!~

~WHAP! WHAP! WHAP!~

Christy was already aware that this was a trap and that she was the bait, making her feel helpless to prevent what was sure to follow.....
"MMMMMMMMPH!!!!!" she moaned through muffled lips, trying to warn Cassandra what the devious Chastity had planned, pulling at her restraints.....
As Cassandra tried to apologize all Christy could do was nod her head, a tear in her eyes. She was quickly becoming fond of the ravishing red head, a fondness that was becoming love, but neither was willing to speak of it. Chastity was a devious, manipulative and jealous girl and there was no telling what she would do if the girls confessed their true feelings for each other.....
As the two were literally joined together, they both winced as the clamps were secured to their nipples, short chains joining them together so the slightest move would result in pain. Clover clamps were unlike so-called 'regular' nipple clamps----they would bite into the tender nipple flesh.....
the bound beauties both screamed in pain as metal hooks were inserted deep in both their asses, some kind of device involved to tighten and draw them even closer together....a dual ended dildo now also deep in each other's pussy....
As Chastity struck both of them on their asses, the ball on the hooks sunk even deeper inside them, causing them to writhe and sway back and forth, forcing them to fuck each other with the dildos....
Saliva poured from both the girl's mouths, dripping down each other's cleavage, the special collar joining hem and making it impossible to turn away from each other. As Chastity had said, the two girls had indeed become one.....
Cassandra realized that Christy had already ceased her struggling and was in fact relishing in her predicament....Chastity had intended to humiliate and torture the two girls but Christy was getting just what she wanted, a special and almost intimate----if it wasn't for the fact that Chastity and Clarissa were there------closeness that only lovers could appreciate, and she was in love......
As the paddle struck her ass, Christy swayed against her lover, sending the dildo deep inside Cassandra, watching her wince and close her eyes. Was she feeling the same?
Christy created some slack on the connecting nipple chains by rubbing her tits up against the red head, mashing hers tight...despite the pain from the hooks and the paddle, Christy wanted....no, needed the closeness. The gum, even though not at the moment in her mouth still had those side effects...she wanted sex, craved it any way she could get it and to be bound with the girl she wanted it from so badly was as if Chastity had given her the keys to the kingdom. She grunted and moaned as the dildo rubbed up against her G spot and within minutes tensed up, her eyes rolling back..everyone could tell what was about to happen.....
Christy let out a shrill high pitched scream even with the gag shoved firmly in her mouth as she came and squirted, her love juices spewing out from around the dildo, coating their thighs and dripping down their legs....

Cassandra was feeling the shared dildo inside of her pussy and she could feel the hook in her ass as she got pelted by the paddled that Chastity swung....but unlike Christy, she tried to keep it all in...she did not want to give Chastity any kind of satisfaction....none at all...

Chastity: Wipes Christy's goo from her thigh.... "Well, look at what we have here. ~looks at Clasrissa~ The bimbo loves to be tortured so much that she enjoys it - to the point of orgasm!"

Chastity pokes Cassandra with the paddle~ "What's the matter Cassandra, you don't love your girlfriend enough to have an orgasm for her?"

Cassandra moans into her ball gag to try to say something, but to no avail, it falls on deaf ears...

Chastity: "Well why don't we do this." She undoes the ratchet and removes the hook from their asses and undoes the Japanese clover clamps too and removes some of the rope that binds them..... "Clarissa honey, get behind Cassi over there."

Clarissa: "Sure thing Chastity."

Chastity: "Now place your hands on her ass."

Clarissa does as she is told....Chastity gets behind Christy...

Chastity: "Now when I say 'push' you push. When I say 'pull' you pull at Cassi. We are going to have these two fuck their shared dildo until Cassandra has an orgasm."

Chastity yellowed out many 'push' and 'pulls' and Clarissa did as she was told...Cassandra and Christy were fucking that big dong and at every push, not only felt the dong deep inside of them, but also felt their bodies touching each other....Cassandra could feel those enormous tits of Christy's along with her enormous nipples hit into her own body...Cassandra began to let go of herself....she cooed then moaned, then moaned louder and louder....yes it was beginning to feel good, she was not fucking Christy in her own terms, but was having someone else do it for them, it was not the best way to become intimate with Christy, but like Christy, she took it for what it was worth....

After many moans, Cassandra's body convulsed and bucked and she rang out in a muffled shrill tone and then a profuse vaginal discharge came out and ran down her thighs...

Chastity smiled gleefully and put back all of the bindings, including the clamps and the hooks in their asses...

Chastity: ~To Clarissa~ "That's enough fun for one night. Why don't we turn out the lights and let those two lovebirds hang from the ceiling for the rest of the night. ~sarcastically to Christy and Cassandra~ "Goodnight ladies. Oh if only I had a cage to put around you two lovebirds. Maybe, If Madame Devilla or Ms. Charlotte is watching this, maybe they'll be kind enough to give me one for you two love birds."

The lights go out....

As much as Christy envied Cassandra for holding back----and it was obvious even to this blank minded bimbo that she was---she didn't regret having an orgasm, despite the fact that it was forced. Christy was indeed the sex crazed bimbo that Charlotte and Devilla had re created, maybe even more so....
Contrary to what Chastity assumed, it wasn't so much the torture that brought her to climax, but knowing the dildo was deep inside her lover and pushing against her.....
When Chastity and Clarissa began pushing and pulling them, the two captives stared in each other's eyes, tears forming in Christy's.....she was sory it took force to bring them together, but the fact was that she was in love with the beautiful red head....yes, Christy knew that one reason for her being moved in with the other girls was to be roughly treated like this----it was by now common knowledge the Chastity had no liking for the blonde Barbie doll....but Cassandra certainly didn't do anything to be treated like this!! she had sympathy for her friend and lover as they swayed back and forth, their bodies mashed together, their arms both bound and suspended....
Cassandra began to grunt and moan, her eyes closing as both felt their tits becoming one, both dying to have their ballgags taken away so they could kiss and comfort each other, but this was not to be....
Christy was relieved when Cassandra had her forced orgasm, but also felt it was somewhat of a wasted one.....there was no way she could reciprocate by licking, sucking and swallowing the girl's nectar as it flowed, but feeling it drip down her legs gave her at least some emotional---and just a little sexual--comfort....
As the the two girls were finished with their captives and the lights were turned off, Christy and Cassandra swayed in the darkness. Christy nuzzled her lover, rubbing her nose back and forth against Cassandra's, smiling as best she could with the ball shoved in her mouth....the two gave each other muffled soft moans of encouragement, but they both knew it was more than that....CHristy continued to push against her, not so much to send the dildo deeper inside her lover but just to feel Cassandra's velvety soft pussy against her.....

Cassandra to had these deep feelings that only deepened as she looked into Christy's eyes, felt her lips and her pussy - so liquidy and wet...and the coos and moans...they softened, were lower until the two finally went to sleep....

Early the next morning....

Now Chastity had to work real hard and fast...with the help of Clarissa, they had to undo what had been done last night...removing Christy from Cassandra....it wasn't easy....once the two love birds were freed they too had to get showered and dressed...of course there was a soreness in their ass and thighs along with the redness to match, but the two made the best of it to get in line for inspection...

Ms. Charlotte noticed the redness on the girls and was well aware of what happened as was Madame Devilla...Ms. Charlotte pointed out to Christy that not only were her seamed stockings not straight, but the knot in her apron was done incorrectly...Cassandra's only flaw was that she needed to keep up with plucking her eyebrows, hardly a flaw at all really...one thing that Ms. Charlotte missed was Christy not having her dildo in her pussy and her anal plug in her ass...something all new maids must have in at all times....

Assignments were given... Christy and Cassandra were paired up again to their delight....today, they had to clean and polish Madame Devilla's entire shoe and boot collection....not an easy task, since Madame Devilla's collection was in excess of 400 pairs of shoes and boots...there were leather shoes and boots, latex shoes and boots, and a variety of other types, like fur and a few plastic....Cassandra took the lead and the two spent most of the day on the one chore...

It wasn't easy as the feelings for each other were strong, and the urge to want to be physical was so great...but it was Cassandra that turned to Christy and whispered in her ear...
"Christy, I have strong feelings for you. Very strong. I- I think that I am falling in love with you. I know you have these feelings for me, but please try not to kiss me or get too close. The last thing I want is trouble."

The two then went about their business, in a feigned silence, both wanting each other...suddenly their was a ruckus back in Madame Devilla's boudoir...

Luxury-Bedroom-Interior-Room-of-Opulent-Victorian-Gentleman%E2%80%99s-Virtual-House-570x320.jpg

"Cassandra, Christy come out girls."

It was Ms. Charlotte's voice....

When both girls came out they saw this hanging next to Madame Devilla's bed...

Bird%20Cage-013-131005-800x800.jpg

"It looks like you are both off maid duty until further notice."

Cassandra: ~curtsies~ "Ms. Charlotte, may I ask respectfully why?"

Then Madame Devilla walks into her boudoir....

f0930d0aa0fb446f10f6b3618d099041-pa75ep.jpg

"No you my not."

Cassandra's legs start to shake....
"I'm, I'm sorry Madame-

Madame Devilla cuts her off just by putting her hand up and approaches both Cassandra and Christy....
"Your maid-mate, Chastity, who I like came up with a wonderful idea in her devious ways. I like Chastity. She has such potential. Her time will come."

Ms. Charlotte opens the door to the bird cage....

Madame Deviila: "As I watched the two of you get tortured and at the end heard Chastity's request for a birdcage for the two of you, well I thought, that sounds just delicious. I could have had it set up down in the maid's quarters, but I have been lonely and I could use some pets again. So, on a lark I decided to get this cage for both of you and have you both stay in my boudoir until I get tired of the two of you."

Devilla looks at Charlotte...

Ms. Charlotte: "All right ladies, strip down to your naked little selves and step up on the step up on the step stool and make yourselves comfortable. There are plenty of fur pillows in there and room for both of you."

Cassandra strips and does so quickly....with some help from Mandii....
Fantasy-Women-Sexy-Bikini-Apron-Dress-Black-font-b-French-b-font-Maid-Uniforms-Pole-font.jpg

...who is also in the room and is personal maid to Madame Devilla...she also helps Christy too....

Ms. Charlotte places a pink collar...
il_570xN.488122991_lvv0.jpg

...around the necks of both girls before escorting them into the cage....once inside, the cage door is shut and locked by Ms. Charlotte, who along with Mandi, curtsey Madam Devilla and excuse themselves....

Madame Devilla: "Now my dears, I am going to go for now. You two can do anything you want in there. Anything. Mandi will fetch the two of you a little later to feed you. Ms. Charlotte and I need to find two new maids to replace you both. After dinner, the three of us will have some special time together."

Madame Devilla leaves....

Cassandra turns to Christy and extends her head towards Christy and says "Kiss me darling." ....then closes her eyes and purses her lips....

Cassandra and Christy were freed the next morning. It was difficult to separate the two lovebirds since by now the dual ended dildo was so deeply imbedded in their pussies, their ass muscles sucked in around the anal hooks....the devices came out with a 'pop' and the girls were pushed rather roughly into the shower, but not until Chastity told them to hurry....Chasity and Clarissa were not about to be chewed out in inspection just because the other two were late.....
After the girls lined up for the morning inspection and released for duty, Cassandra and Christy went to Madame's shoe closet....it was so huge it was a walk in, rows and rows from floor to ceiling....
"Christy, do yourself a favor," Cassandra whispered as they worked cleaning the shoes...."get your ass back to chambers and get your plugs....I forgot to put them back inside you after last night....I'll keep watch..."
Christy nodded and ran quickly back to the maid's quarters, thankful that the rest of the staff were busy enough not to notice. Returning with her dildo and plug she laid on her back, hiked up her skirt and lowered her panties.
"no, let me do that," Cassandra coooed....Christy smiled as she opened her legs and her lover gently slid the plug and dildo deep in the bimbo's body, Christy moaning softly as she felt her openings widen.....
"I don't want anyone else but you to put those in me," Christy whispered as she rearranged her outfit and once again returned to work. It was torture not being able to kiss and caress the girl she had fallen in love with, but the last thing either wanted was trouble....the sight of the ravishing red head bent over on her knees, cleaning and dusting the shoes on the bottom shelf was such a turn on....again, the gum that Charlotte had given Christy had it's intended effect, and Christy had truly become the sex starved, brain challenged bimbo that Charlotte and Madame intended.

When Charlotte called out for them to report to Madame's bedroom, both girls assumed the worst. They looked at each other, shrugging....they hadn't done anything wrong, have they?...did Chastity do something to frame them again?
To their relief, Charlotte was waiting with a smile on her face....to the side of Madame's bed hung a large birdcage made of wrought iron, or at least it closely resembled one. It had a perch big enough for 2 in the middle with a padded floor and pillows. Charlotte opened the cage door and the girls stood staring....what did she have in mind?
Suddenly, Madame Devilla herself entered the room, Mandi behind her. Christy have a slightly nervous smile at the blonde beauty, thankful that Cassandra hadn't noticed. The session she shared with the blonde with a cock was still fresh in her mind.....
When Devilla entered, all four girls bowed and curtsied. As their owner described their session the previous night, both girls looked slightly embarrassed, only realizing now that Devilla had been watching them bump and grind, with the other girl's help of course....
It was almost impossible to deny the smile on the girl's faces when they realized they would be Mistress's caged pets and could hardly wait to step into the cage. Christy and her lover stripped immediately, pausing only long enough for the attractive Mandi to put pretty pink collars on both the girl's necks. Once inside the cage, the girl's watched as the door was latched shut and locked.
Cassandra leaned back against the cage and motioned for Christy to snuggle close against her....their lips touched and fireworks lit off.....this couldn't be happening!!
Christy met her lips and returned the kiss with a passion even she hardly knew she had within her....the lovely red head had ignited a love spark deep inside that inflamed her heart....the two girl's tongues met and embraced, their arms thrown around each other as they squeezed themselves tightly against each other....erect rock hard nipples rubbing against each other, their pussies becoming moist.....
"I love you, Cassandra," Christy murmered as they embraced...."I want to give myself to you.....now..."
With the cage in the bedroom, they were hardly in a secluded place, but exposed for all to see was a small price to pay for their love.....

"And I you, my sweet."

Cassandra pushed Christy down on the soft, velvety, fur pillows and the two embraced.....sometimes a kiss is something overlooked and for Cassandra, all she wanted to do for now was that...their tongues intertwined, she tasted her new girlfriend's saliva and the energy that they both had for each other....it felt so good, it felt so right....but somewhere in the back of Cassi's mind was Madame Devilla, this place, and knowing that their time together could be only for awhile....

Cassandra had to suppress that thought and continued to feast on Christy....this gorgeous girl she fell in love with...so curvaceous, so desirable, so beautiful in so many ways....the perfection of what it is to be as a woman...so, so....

Cassi, found herself rubbing her naked body against Christy's and that feeling of her soft skin against her own made her libido rise...so she found herself cooing and moaning and then pushing her face against Christy's tits, lapping with her tongue, and tasting every bit of her new girlfriend, until she turned her body, rolled over and fell backwards on to the pillows herself....

Cassandra giggled and giggled making fun of her little fall...then she opened her arms and said....
"Come to me darling and kiss me again."

Christy would not be satisfied with a simple kiss, no matter how erotically exciting. She wanted Cassansidndra and wanted her now....it didn't matter to her if the cage was covered with a cloth to conceal them or open for all to see...
Turning her lover onto her back, Christy spread her legs and knelt between them, licking and kissing the red head's labia before curling her tongue and sending it deep inside Cassi's cunt, pumping in and out like a piston, grabbing hold of Cassi's nipples and twisting them while she tonguefucked her....

The drug in the gum Charlotte had been making Christy take had finally reached an apex, a peak.....she was possessed with a burning desire, a desperate need to love and be made love to.
"I want you more than life itself, darling," she said, almost hissing as she crept catlike along Cassi's body, puling her tongue out from the girl's pussy and began licking and kissing up and down the length of the girl's legs, down to her toes then back up to her golden triangle.....
When it felt like Cassandra was weakening, Christy propped her up by her shoulders, leaned her back against the cage, shoved 2 fingers deep inside her pussy and sunk her mouth over the girl's tits, almost swallowing them whole....Christy panted, her tits heaving with every breath....she HAD to have the girl....she HAD to!!!!...she sunk down on her knees between Cassi's legs, reaching around and sinking a finger up the girl's ass as she ate her....The nubile blonde had fire in her eyes, a flame that would only be quenched by massive orgasms....

Oh these things that Christy could do to Cassandra....they made her moan, they made her buck, they made her reach back and have her fingers pull up against the thin bars of the bird cage....Christy damn well ravaged Cassi, and she found herself in joyous spasms like no other...she came, and came, and came until she lost all strength...Cassandra did her best to reciprocate, but all she could give of herself was a kiss and then she fell asleep...

With nothing else to do, Christy snuggled up against her lover and took quite the cat nap herself...

Hours later....

Unknowingly, while Christy and Cassi were sound asleep, Mandi was told to open up the cage door quietly, and attached a big, fat rubber dildo to the swing seat that hung from the cage...she also attached a special bottle with a glass tube from it....
lg-73412-55229-smallpet.jpg

....except this feeder had milk in it, not water, and we all know where the milk came from, at least Christy knows...

A sticky note was attached saying one word "DINNER" and it awaited for the girls to wake up...another sticky note was attached to a large tube of lubricant that sat on the swing seat right next to the dildo and it said "USE ME"....

Christy woke up first, laying on her side facing her lover. Kissing her awake, Cassandra puuurrred, smiled and threw her arms around her nubile lovebird.....the cage literally smelled of hot female sex but it was from aroma alone.....Christy and Casssandra made sure to swallow every drop that flowed from each other's bodies, not just to savor their juices but to keep the padded floor from becoming soaked. They both knew this paradise that was prepared for them might not last forever and they didn't know how often the cage would be cleaned....

"must be dinnertime," Christy yawned...."I wonder when we'll be released to eat....." with that, Cassandra pointed to the opposite wall of the cage where a large glass bottle was hooked with a curved metal....'feeding tube'? it looked exactly like a water bottle one would find attached to a hamster cage!
They got on their hands and knees and crept over to it. Yes, it did resemble a feeder and it's intended use was obvious, but even more strange than the feeder itself was what was in it. It was a white fluid and just from looks alone, Christy knew well just what it was.....breast milk!
Visions of her recent past instantly flooded her brain and Christy backed away from the bottle....Cassandra gave her a puzzled look...."well, I don't know about you, lover, but I'm hungry...."
with that, she wrapped her mouth around the tube and began sucking on it. By the look on her face, she had never had titty milk before.....
Christy sat on her knees patiently watching her lover eagerly suck on the tube for a while, shrugged her shoulders and joined her.....the two took turns sipping, kissing, sipping, kissing......
gazing up at the two person perch just above their heads they both noticed at the same time something was added while they were asleep, a large thick rubber dildo, s suction cup base holding it firm to the swing. Christy jumped up on the perch first, straddled it sidesaddle with her legs apart on either side of the perch and slowly lowered her pussy onto it.....holding onto the swing, she started bouncing up and down on it, fucking herself wildly until she let out a scream and came....
Saying she wanted to try it, Cassandra joined her on the perch....Christy dismounted, her nectar now lubricating the dildo. Cassandra let out a soft moan as she slid slowly down the shaft...Christy sat behind her, reaching around and grabbing her lover's tits, playing with her nipples as Cassi rode the dildo up and down....

The milk was not tainted in any way, if anything it gave the girls more energy to be intimate with each other...maybe that was Devilla's goal, who knows...Madame wanted them to do whatever they wanted to do...so what if they were guided a little bit by a big fat dildo on a swing seat....

Moaning and smiling at the same time Cassi says, "Oh, Christy, this feels so good, oh my God. Come on up and swing me, please?"

Christy did just that, she stood of course, which allowed Cassi to continue to move up and down....the bonus for Christy was that her gorgeous vagina was right in Cassandra's face...ever time Christy pushed the swing, she would shove her pussy into Cassi's mouth where Cassi would take a lick or a kiss or a sweet bite with her lips..this continued for some time until both girls found themselves having orgasms yet again...

Of course the girls lost track of time (where were they going anyway) and at some point, the amazing Madame Devilla showed up with Mandi in tow...the girls stopped and were not sure what to do or to even say anything to Madame Devilla until Madame spoke....

"Well my little darlings you seem to be getting along fine. I see you have made good use of your dildo. Excellent. Why don't you get on your knees and be quiet and watch your Madame get dressed for bed."

Cassi and Christy did as they were told...they watch as Mandi did everything for Madame....undressed Madame, heard Madame get washed by Mandi, then they came out and all sorts of wonderful smelling creams were applied to Madame's skin, again by Mandi...the bimbo maid brushed Madame's hair in a very meticulous fashion...and she dressed Madame for bed....

photo.jpg

M. Devilla: "Mandi darling, put my two pets to bed. In the same position we found them."

Mandi: "Yes Mistress."

Mandi went about her job...and she did it well considering her bimbo-mind....Mandi sat Cassi back up on the swing seat, and had Christy stand up....metal braces were attached to the backs of Christi's legs and locked into place so that she would not sit down at some point throughout the night...Christy's hand's were tied to the chain the held up the swing and her feet were tied to the sing....best of all, Cassandra's mouth was strapped onto Christy's pussy, her tongue forced into the girl's pussy...and this is how they would stay for the next ten to twelve hours....of course Christi had to be ball-gagged real good so that Madame was not woken up by her moans...

Cassi found that she was forcibly moving her tongue.....and that set up the stage for multiple orgasms, until both girls fell asleep...Cassandra's face would be awash in Christy's pussy juice by the morning and there would be a need for some clean-up....but the most disturbing thing was Madame's fixation to have the girls be still, in this position as if they were mannequins or like furniture....

The girls were having an orgasm filled fuck fest....Cassandra bouncing up and down on the dildo, the swinging perch being pushed by Christy, standing up so as her lover's head was slightly bowed her face would land right over Christy's pussy, legs open wide.....both gave out moans as they came and came yet again....
As the Madame entered the room, the girls stopped...Cassandra rose up off the dildo and joined Christy on the cage floor, both of them now on their knees watching their owner, both afraid Devilla might change her mind and separate them....the love birds clutched each other's hand, both silent as per Devilla's command.
The beautiful Mandi made an elaborate show out of preparing Devilla for bed, from undressing her, the sounds of the bath and the application of sweet smelling lotion the blonde caressed onto their owner before finally dressing her in a breathtaking lace teddy outfit.....
Devilla laid upright in bed, watching Mandi prepare her two caged pets for the night. Taking CHristy's wrists above her head and shackling them, she put her legs in metal clamps attached to the cage, locking her in a upright position.....Christy's breathing increased a little as Mandi prepped her, remembering their session....
Once Cassandra was forced into a kneeling position her head was strapped tightly against her lover, her tongue forced to stick out, her face mashed tightly into Christy's vagina and secured into position so she couldn't move.....neither one of them were upset at this sleeping arrangement, although they both wished they could be simply tied up like they were in the maids chambers.....a ballgag was quickly shoved into Christy's mouth...Mandi, Cassandra and even Devilla knew the bimbo blonde could and would scream when she squirted----and she squirted with every orgasm, something that many other girls were envious of---
The cage door was locked, the bedroom lights turned off and Devilla settled off into sleep, leaving her captive lovebirds shackled and strapped into frozen positions.....
The girls waited until Mistress was asleep before Christy gave out a soft muffled sound, urging her lover to eat her.....the first of many orgasms were shortly to follow.....

Morning came finally and as Madame Devilla woke up promptly on her own at 7 o'clock sharp, Mandi followed by entering Madame's boudoir and opening up the heavy, velvety curtains, followed by her helping Madame getting dressed, which took some time...Mandi even applied all of Madame's make up and she paid no never mind to her two pets in the cage as Christy and Cassi, were truly like mannequins in their positions on the swing...Cassandra, still feeling that dildo in her cunt, with every little movement and having the sweet smell of Christy's pussy in her face...

When she was finally finished getting dressed....
DSC_2896G.jpg

...she looked ravishing in purple with the fur cuffs at her wrists...and decided to give some instructions to Mandi...

"Undo the two of them and clean them up. Make sure you clean up their cage as well. Every last pillow. I want this done every morning so do fit it into your routine. Do you understand?"

Mandi: ~curtsies~ "Oh, yes Madame Devilla as you wish."

Devilla: "Come here my bimbo maid."

Mandi steps forward....Devilla lifts up what little Mandi has for a uniform and pulls out a key...she unlocks the chastity device around the girls cock...its hugeness, even though flaccid rolls out...Mandi's face says it all...she now is looking for pussy...Devilla allowing her out of her little tiny prison means she is allowed to fuck and be fucked.....

Devilla looks at Christy and Cassi....then addresses them...
"As you can see, I'm dressed for the dungeon. So much work for me down there. What with the whipping and torturing that needs doing, there never seems to be time for anything else. ~~pauses~~ Now why am I telling you my problems. Anyway Mandi will be with the two of you in the cage doing her cleaning. ~smiles~ She has been very lonely lately. It so good that she has some company. Bye-bye my love birds. I will see you later in the day."

Madame Devilla leaves and locks the door to her room...

Mandi gets her things together and readies to clean...Christy and Cassi cannot turn their eyes away from Mandi's he cock...a real cock not a dildo...has Christi been given the green light by Madame to fuck Mandi, her personal maid? Does she take a chance? Will she worry about going back to the barn and Ms. Bircher or are things different now?

Cassandra turns to Christi and says in her ear in a whisper....
"Mandi is so beautiful. How can we not have a three-some with her. Do you want to seduce her or shall I? Maybe we can do together. I just have to have her inside of me. what do you say my love?"

Mandi waits until she hears the lock click on Madame's door then does a slow strip tease in front of the girls. "clothes are so confining, especially in a small enclosure like a bird cage, right?"
Christi and Cassi stare as the blonde slowly pulls her top off, her cock now no longer flaccid and springing to attention. Cassi couldn't help but gaze at it while Christi eyed her lovely tits, the same ones she had suckled on not so long ago....
"Well, my little bimbo," she said to Christi as she opened the cage door, climbed inside and began undoing the restraints on both the girls....."we meet again....hope you haven't forgotten our last little romp...." Cassandra looked at her lover with curious eyes....."Madame graciously have me your lover to play with recently," she explained......"Christi was.....uh,.....well, let's just say that things got pretty wet...."
Mandi laid on her back, her shoulder against the cage wall, her legs slightly spread and motioned for Cassandra to bend over. "Christi darling," she instructed, "give that pussy of hers a few god licks.....there still should be enough residue on her to lubricate her...."
CHristi nodded and went to town on her lover, diving her tongue deep inside a few thrusts....
"that's enough," Mandi said then motioned Cassi to mount her....."get on this dick and turn your back to me in a reverse cowgirl position....Christi, I want you to suck her tits as she rides me....."
Christi watches as Cassi gleefully slides down on Mandi's cock, impaling her, giving out a loud moan as she feels it envelop her, stretching her pussy wide as she slides down, grabbing Mandi's thighs and begins pushing herself up and down. Christi kneels in front of her lover, taking hold of Cassi's tits and latching onto her nipples with her teeth as she goes up and down.....within minutes both Cassi and Mandi cum, the red head screaming as she feels hot seed deposited deep inside her....
"oh god," Cassi moaned....."it's been sooooo long since.....'UUUUUUUUUGH!!!!' I had that in me!!"
Mandi grabbed hold of Cassi by the waist and told the girls to get on their hands and knees beside each other, their asses up. "you're gonna be taken, and you're not gonna do anything about it," she said as she took the tip of her cock and poked at the tight puckered rosebud of both their asses.....
"AAAAAIIIIEEEE!!!!" Christi yells as she feels the thick rigid cock poke past her opening and deep into her ass.....Mando grunted, grasping hold of her waist as she pumped in and out.....jeeeeez, how long can that cock of hers stay up?
Mandi thrusted a few more times then moved over to Cassi and gave her the same treatment, the red head moaning and yelping as loud if not louder. Back and forth the hungry blonde moved, ass fucking them over and over, again and again and again, the smell of sex permeating the room....
Things rapidly developed into a three way, with Christi eating Cassi while Mandi sucked the red head's tits, then the love birds took turns missionary position on Mandi.....

All three finally laid on the cage floor in a heap, exhausted panting and sweating.....finally Mandi rose, grabbing the pillows and the padded floor mat and exited the cage with the laundry. A few minutes later, she returned with fresh clean replacements. Throwing the floormat and pillows into the cage, she said, "put those pillowcases on and smooth out the padded mat, then climb out....both of you need to be cleaned as well..." sore everywhere, the girls wearily re assembled their love nest then filed out and went next door to Madame's bathroom. "yes, this is Madame's private bath," Mandi explained, "and once cleaned you both will make sure every inch of it is as it was before you entered....."
Mandi ran the tub water until it was full then climbed in with the two girls....."we took a little too long....uh, cage cleaning," she said, "so we won't have time to get into any water sports this time. We'll just clean each other up and get you two back in your cage...."
After drying each other, Mandi took the towels and bagged them along with the linen from the cage and left it in the hallway so one of the maids would take it downstairs to the laundry. Like Charlotte, Mandi once was assigned menial tasks such as laundry detail, but the two had since climbed the ranks and now enjoyed being what they now were----Mandi was now Madame's personal servant, Charlotte in overall charge of the staff.....
After the girls finished cleaning the bathroom to Mandi's approval, she took them back to the cage and locked them inside. "I hope you enjoyed your brief period of freedom just now," Mandi said as she got her clothes back on...."there's no telling how long Madame will keep you two lovebirds in there, maybe permanently....she's told me how she wanted some decoration in here..."
Mandi stepped back and gazed at the two naked girls in the cage, how beautiful they both looked.....
"you two keep quiet and behave while I clean up Madame's bedroom," she said, re arranging the sheets...

No long thereafter, Ms. Charlotte....
Wrn24vW.jpg

...came into the Devilla's boudoir with two new maids...

Sissy
AA7jUKo9o-Y.jpg

Missy
1347578075_sexy_maid_merilyn_sekova-7.jpg

Seeing things were getting back to order, Ms. Charlotte was showing these two new maids around....

Mandi stopped what she was doing and curtsied with a slight bow to her head and said...
"Ms. Charlotte, what can I do to make your day better."

Ms Charlotte: "You can start by saying hello to these two new maids, Sissy and Missy."

Mandi place her hand out and shook each hand in such the dainty fashion.....

Ms. Charlotte: "Missy, Sissy. Mandi, is just quite the bimbo, but she has worked hard and knows how to treat those of us above her. Yes, her head may be empty, but she is quite the maid. So much so, that she has the honor of being Madame Devilla's personal maid."

Missy: "Who are those two in the cage?"

Ms. Charlotte: ~smiles~ "Those are Madame's pets. Christy and Cassandra. The two of them get to be in that cage, much if not all day long. Christy has moved around a lot. She was the one I told you that went to the barn and is the only one to return to this house. She's a lucky girl and I think she is finally back in the good graces of Madame Devilla. Now Let me show you around and we'll continue our little tour."

The three walk around and then make their way out of Madame's boudoir....

The hours go by...Christy and Cassi take a nap and wait for Madame Devilla to return....

Christy and her lover sat on their knees holding hands as Madame's door opened and Charlotte appeared with 2 attractive girls in tow. "these must be the new maids they were talking about," Cassandra whispered....
"do you miss being one of them?," Christi asked. In response, Cassi clutched her hand tighter and smiled...."no," she replied, "I'm where I always wanted to be.....with the girl I love...."
with that, they kissed passionately....the two stayed silent as Charlotte showed the new girls around Madame's private world then finally left, closing the door behind them.
Sex with Mandi had worn them out and the two laid on their sides, arms wrapped around each other, nipples brushing against nipples, legs intertwined......before they drifted off to sleep, Christi nuzzled on her lover's ear....."I love you so much....I know I'm a fuck up and don't know why I make so may mistakes but I'd undo every single one just so we can always be together....."

Madame Devilla returns from a long day in the dungeons.....
DSC_2896G.jpg

...and she has Mandi open up the cage....

"Wake the two of them up."

Mandi curtsies and does as she is told....she opens the cage door and wakes both Christi and Cassi...they come out of their slumber and see Madame standing there with smiles on their face....

M. Devilla: ~to the girls~ "Every once and a while Mandi needs to be milked. She also needs her enema periodically." ~she looks at Christi~ "Not from her breasts like a cow, but from her wonderful cock. Would you two like to help Madame with this important task."

The two girls stirred and stretched, waking up to both the sight of the beautiful Mandi and their owner...despite the long day downstairs in the dungeon, Devilla always managed to look desirable and breathtaking....the peroxide blonde hair, her luscious lips, the erotically exciting black fishnet webbing, those long slender legs and those breasts.....oh, god, those lovely breasts....!
Christi gazed at both of them, for a minute envisioning being used by both of them......hermind quickly snapped back to reality when she saw the bulge between Mandi's legs. Mistress wanted her and Cassi to milk THAT???
Cassi was already smiling, anxiously waiting for her task.....what would it be....being tied down on her back while Mandi hovered above, shoving that wonderful monsterous cock down her throat? envisioning Mandi bent over while a long tube was gently thrusted deep inside that beautiful ass?

Devilla brought all the girls in her bathroom, then she had Cassi and Christy strip Mandi down to her birthday suit....standing there, Madame Devilla brought in the IV stand and attached to it was a huge enema bag...a tub came from the bottom of the bag....
300-8010-Kit.jpg

....and it had allsorts of valves and a wonderfully huge nozzle at the end of it...big enough to be a 6" cock....the nozzle was also ribbed and wider as it went from the front to the back...
Infl-Ribbed-Enema-Nozzle-L.jpg

Devilla: ~to Cassi~ "Now you fill this enema bag with warm water all the way to the top." ~to Christy~ 'And you young lady, take this huge nozzle and ~gives her a tube of KY jelly and put this lubricant all over it and then shove it up my darling little Mandi's ass."

Devilla place Mandi in her huge tub and got her ready, bent over for the nozzle.....

Mandi coooooed as she bent over, her gorgeous ass upright and oh so accessible...as Cassandra was busy filling the enema container, Christi got behind the curvaceous blonde and started opening her cheeks, slipping her tongue around the girl's tight puckered rosebud then poked through the hole.
Mandi gave out such a wonderful little yelp as she felt a warm wet tongue invade her tight opening....
The best was yet to come as Cassi readied the bag and nozzle, bringing the IV pole up close....as Christi continued tongefucking Mandi, Cassi got under her and began sucking the girls swaying tits.
"I think it's time, lover" she said to Christi....nodding, she took the ribbed nozzle and coated the end with KY then slowly worked it inside the blonde's ass....Mandi let out a soft cry as she felt it being twisted and pushed. Once inside, Christi pushed and pulled, fucking the girl with the end until Mandi was starting to tremble, telling her that she was about to have an anal orgasm.
Cassi opened the valve and the warm water gushed inside her.......

"Now, now, we musn't go too fast my dears, here, let your Madame show you," Devilla said.

She took the valve from Cassi and twisted the valve so that the warm water entered Mandi very slowly....the trans-maid with the big tits could feel the warmth of the water enter her anal track and go well beyond...Devilla stood there and knew what the girl was feeling...she had done this to Mandi countless times and to many other slaves....

"Now girls, take a look at her abdomen, you know the area below Mandi's stomach, I'll call it her tum-tum," Devilla pointed out.

Cassi and Christy could see it slowly growing...to the point where she looked pregnant....coos and soft moans emitted from Mandi's mouth....you could tell that she was enjoying her enema immensely...her face was saying that she did not want this to end...

"Now girls. I want you to slowly rub her tum-tum," Devilla instructed.

Christy and Cassi did as they were told....they could feel the warmth of Mandi's belly and their closesness made them kiss at times....but then they noticed Mandi's cock getting harder and harder...bigger and bigger...thicker and thicker....

As the girls did that Devilla removed the tube and left the huge, ribbed nozzle inside of Mandi...Devilla then called up Cassi, who bowed her head and said, "Yes Madame."

"Come here and do as I show you," Madame said with a smile.

Devilla moved the nozzle slightly in and out, rotated it slowly and not a drop of water came out of Mandi as the nozzle always remained inside of the girl's anus...

"Now you try, "Madame said.

Cassi did as she was shown....

"You keep rubbing Christy," Madame instructed forcefully, "both of you don't stop until I tell you."

The two girls did their jobs....and the intensity grew for Mandi...her moans became louder....she closed her eyes...she bucked her body....she even threw her head back at times, her long blonde mane swatting her bare backside....Cassi and Christy were part of something very wonderful......

"She's almost ready," Devilla said, "Cassi, you go back down there." She watched as Cassi went back down to rubbing again....

"Now you two girls get your mouths close to her cock and open wide," Madame instructed.

They could hear Mandi's cries, she was forcing something out, it was as if it was painful...suddenly she erupted and ejaculated at a constant pace....Christy and Cassi's faces and mouths had the gelatinous cum all over...at times they got hit accidently by her big cock....the girls were told to get back and they sat on the sides of the tub, licking and smiling with glee...

Madame finally released the nozzle and Mandi gushed loads of warm water from her ass.....Madame let it all go down the drain and Mandi collapsed....Madame Devilla turned on the water to the tub, warm water and said, "I think it is time for all three of you girls to take a bath. Chrsty and Cassi in the tub you go."

The girls were more than happy to have Madame join them, both gazing upward at Devilla's magnificemt tits as the woman took charge and rotated the nozzle in Mandi's ass. She did indeed appear pregnant the way her belly swelled, bringing back more than one memory for Christi, now more than ever thankful she was rescued from that baby making factory....
As both girls huddles and snuggled around the blonde's crouched over form, they kissed and only the knowledge that their owner was right there with them kept them from abandoning the moaning and cooing Mandi and having sex right there....
Cassi did as she was instructed and took over buttfucking Mandi with the nozzle, twisting it, going in and out with it, enjoying the moans as they increased in volume and intensity.
The moans weren't the only things that were increasing in volume, as Christi observed as she continued rubbing Mandi's belly. Looking down she watched as the girl's cock swelled and stretched...
Just as she was envisioning having that monster back inside her, Mandi let out a loud groan and tensed, signaling she was about to explode.....the girls both bent over, ready to receive their gift of nectar....as Mandi's orgasm erupted, load after load shot onto the girl's faces, in their hair and between their tits....both girls eagerly swallowed, sending waves of warm sex juice down their throats....
Devilla opened the valve and Mandi's ass exploded, screaming as the water gushed out.....when it slowed down to a trickle, her body slumped forward, almost collapsing....."UUUUUUUUUUGH!!!!!" she moaned as she felt her body empty.....
As a reward for being such good slaves, Devilla gave all 3 permission to bathe together.....like 3 birds in a fountain, they climbed in the tub together, Cassi and Christi on either side of the exhausted Mandi while the tub filled with warm water.....all 3 girls giggled like children as Christi took some bubble bath and released it into the water.....soon the tub was filled with fluffy white foam as all 3 kissed and fingered each other......

Back
Top Bottom