Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Searching For Canon Girls (Male Seeking Females To Play Canons)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartOfTheDarkness

Promise Nothing, Deliver Less
Hello. I feel that I should go out and say that I'm a huge nerd. I love playing video games, I watch a lot of anime, and as a nerd, I find myself aroused by many fictional females. I have a few ideas that'll be listed below of some things that I've been fantasizing about.

Before I get started, I feel that I should list some of my rules.
1. I'm a male looking for a female, so I'm straight.
2. I roleplay through PM, threads, email, and now I will attempt IMs (I am much better at responding through the site or through email though, so beware if you wish to rp through IM, I tend to disappear from time to time).
3. Please have good grammar. I'm not really a grammar nazi, but if I can't read what you sent me, I'm going to have some trouble replying.
4. I usually type about 1-3 paragraphs, please try and match that. I'm basically saying that I don't want 'one-liners'.
5. I come on this site to have fun, so let's all be friends here. People make mistakes, if I mess up, please let me know, don't bite my head off.
6. I'm a big fan of OOC talk, it's nice to get to know my partner. I understand that some people are uncomfortable with that, and I'm perfectly fine with that. That's just something to put out there, I like to chat if you're willing to.
7. To make sure that you read through my rules, tell my your favorite video game in the subject line of your PM.

As for my kinks, here's a link to my F-list, but I'm mainly looking for non-con, corruption, public sex, lots and lots of smut, sexy outfits, dirty talking, lots of cum, and m x f x f scenes.

Next Gen Gaming
The idea is of a young man receiving a prototype for the next generation of consoles. It has been in productions for years, and is said to be the ultimate console. It'll play any game, whether it's from Nintendo, Sony, or Microsoft. It'll play games from previous generations, even all the way back to the NES days. It can even play PC games. The console is the future and it'll bring your games to life. My character is one of the few lucky beta testers for the new console, getting an early copy to check it out, see how good it is. When he gets is, he finds out that it doesn't need a power source, nor does it need to be plugged into the tv. Putting in a copy of one of his favorite games, he is shocked to see that one of the characters materializes in front of him in his bedroom. Being a gaming nerd, he often fantasizes about these game babes a lot, so when he sees one of them in front of him, he's unable to resist, raping her. Since she's part of the console, she's unable to harm the user, so she's unable to fight back. And thus the story begins of our protagonist and the endless possibilities of women he's able to have for himself. We can also add anime girls as well, if you're up for it.

Canons In Everyday Life
This idea basically takes place in a world where females from fiction exist in real life, doing every day things. Bayonetta is a high school teacher, Yoko is a babysitter, Samus is the next-door-neighbor, Orihime is the childhood friend. I can play as either one guy meeting these girls or as a series of guys each having their own story with one or two of the girls. It can either be a vanilla romance between the characters or the male can force himself onto the female, or a combination.

Canon Family
A strange idea I came up with recently, I wanna see if it'll work out. Basically imagine a series of girls from fiction. Put them all in one family (their looks and personalities can remain the same, they are all just relatives). Now, insert my character (can be a male in the family, could be a family friend, the boyfriend of one of the daughters, ect.). Depending on who my character is, we can have a story where the sex is more consensual or non-con.

I've also got a list of certain characters I'd to play against.
Tharja (Fire Emblem Awakening)
Juliet Starling (Lollipop Chainsaw) minus the head
Ayane (Ninja Gaiden/Dead or Alive)
Momiji (Ninja Gaiden)
Rachel (Ninja Gaiden)
Kasumi (Dead or Alive)
Hitomi (Dead or Alive)
Tifa Lockhart (Final Fantasy 7)
Lightning (Final Fantasy 13)
Morrigan Aensland (Darkstalkers)
Felicia (Darkstalkers)
Chun-Li (Street Fighter)
Cammy White (Street Fighter)
Juri Han (Street Fighter)
Lili Rockefort (Tekken)
Ryuko Matoi(Kill la Kill)
Satsuki Kiryuin(Kill la Kill)
Kurumi Tokisaki(Date A Live)
Mikasa Ackerman(Attack on Titan)
Mirajane Strauss(Fairy Tail)

More to come...
Also, feel free to suggest characters you'd like to play. Just because they aren't here doesn't mean I don't want to see them. Chances are that I'm willing to give it a try if I'm familiar with the game.

As for the plot itself, I'm open to suggestions and alterations. Maybe you'd like for this to be a bit more consensual and having the console be a new sex toy, and the girls come out willing to please their master. Or the console summons the girls to him, and they are horny as fuck, so they'll have sex with him whether they actually want him or not. Or we can alter it so that it'll be anime girls instead of video game girls.

Pm me if you're interested, and let me know about any ideas you have. Hope to hear from you. ;)

RE: Next Gen Console (Seeking Female For Smutty Video Game RP)

I'm gonna bump this, hoping someone will help cheer me up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom