Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Spoils of War (valkeryiefirestorm x Flux)

She nodded and soon the camp was visible in sight. She stepped foot onto the grounds and blinked as Semer came up to her quickly wrapping his arms around her "thank god your back I heard you awoke bu.. I thought something had happen to..."He stopped seeing the lycan at her side "so you ran into some trouble?" he asked drawing a blade "Semer enough he is under my order as a prisoner an..." she was cut off when Frem came up hissing at her "Sama you dare bring a flee cure in here!!" "easy brother as a order to you he is under my watch" Ferm hissed "you know Maris will not tolerate this" she shrugged "perhaps but if I tell him I am doing this for information" Frem just rolled her eyes "no your just soft hearted Sama"

Hearing what happened in the camp, Lucifer looked to the ground as if he was a real prisoner. He knew that he wasn't a real prisoner but he sill had to act that way because otherwise both himself and Sama would be in big trouble. It was obvious that the others didn't agree with her bringing him in but Lucifer hoped that she sticked with the plan and kept him in as a prisoner. Otherwise he would be facing death or he had to try to escape them rather quickly which wasn't going to be easy as he was in the belly of the beast.

Sama blew out some air from her lips as Ferm began scolding her for bringing 'it' in into the camp. She looked over at Samer and grinned as the centaur made the crazy gesture and nodded towards Ferm. "Listen Ferm If you don't mind I would like ot get some information from the dog before you started into being Mr. Uppity tell all Vampire" Samer snorted at the comment but was quickly silenced when Ferm gave him a stern look. Sama looked at Lucifer and placed a collar around his neck and grabbed the color and tugged once for him to follow at her side.

Lucifer struggled a bit when he felt the collar around his neck, fighting against the emotional effect that it had on him. Fighting against the effect of becoming human was something he could keep up with for quite some time as he was a strong Lycan but he was planning on changing for the first time only in front of Sama as the others didn't had to see him right away. As she tugged, he followed her like a good dog following their master.

Sama looked at him and let out a small growl as she saw him struggle with the collar. Ferm rolled his eyes a bit and walked off as he saw Sama lead the so called lycan prisoner to her area. She went to a tent and opened the flap door and pulled him inside. She closed the door behind her and unhooked the collar "sorry about that" she said as she pulled it away from his neck

"Thank you," he said as she pulled the collar of his neck. But he still hadn't changed in front of him and he truly thought that it was the intention of the collar to make him a human again as long as he was wearing it. "Wasn't I supposed to change?" Lucifer asked to Sama as he sat down on a table that was standing in the tent. He was curious about the actual effect of the collar now.

"I put a normal collar on you instead of the chaining collar" she said to him and sat down on a chair near the table that was in then tent, crossing her legs her left leg over the right leg. She reached up and undid her long auburn hair form the tail and ran her fingers through her hair to undue most of the tangles with out a brush. She watched him as she did this.

"Thank you for doing that, it would be weird to turn human in front of all those people without knowing what's behind the fur," Lucifer replied as he looked at her. He noticed that her hair loosened up made her look more beautiful although it was the first time he looked at her in this way. At first, she was only 'another' Vampire to him but now, he started to appreciate her as she also was gentle towards him.

((OOC: Sorry it took so long))

((Its ok reality does happen))

Sama looked at him "oh hold on" she went to a wooden chest and opened it. She took out a shirt and a pair of male leggings and handed them to him. "Figured you may need these figured you would be uncomfortable walkking around nude" she said and sat back down in the chair she was sitting in "so let me guess you became the rank you where at by killing my kind"

When he saw the clothes there, he swapped his form. A muscled body appeared. There were a lot of scars on him, even some on his face. Also was he covered by wounds and some blood. His blue eyes looked at her as he went with his hand through his black hair before he pulled on the white shirt and the black leggings. "Thank you," Lucifer said. "And no, I became this rank by capturing two Vampires and getting information out of one of the two."

she looked away as he shifted and placed the clothes on, she may be part of the so called "undead" but she at least had respect for others and privacy. As soon as she saw he was dressed she saw the wounds "those need to be looked at lucifer before they get infected...oh annd um what happened to them afterwards?"

Back
Top Bottom