Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Spoils of War (valkeryiefirestorm x Flux)

He felt how the silver hit his ribs but instead of giving up, he did something that Sama wasn't going to expect in anyway. Swapping to his human form for just a second or two, he threw a necklace with a holy cross hanging on it, it was a hit on the face of the Vampire. Turning back into his Lycan-form, he jumped towards her and pinned her to the ground. "Now I got you. And believe me. I've a better focus then the others of my kind or my pack," he howled with a smile as Lucifer looked down to her. As long as he had her pinned down beneath him, she couldn't do much, his paws placed on her wrists and ankles but she was still a very strong Vampire so he didn't knew how long he was able to keep her like this.

She hissed and let out a small screech as she felt the holy cross touch her face. She jumped back and felt herself being pinned from the lycan. She looked up at him her emerald eyes turning to a rust color a hiss escaping from her pale red lips. She bucked her hips once to get moment to move slightly as she wrenched a wrist free, to trike him on the snout with a closed fist.

When she wanted to strike him with her fist, he dodged it right in time. His reflexes were still good being a Lycan. "Don't try that once again or I'll bite your cute head off!" Lucifer shouted as he was mad for her trying to hit him. He had her beneath himself now and he wasn't thinking about letting her go, no he was going to give her a choice. "I've a deal. Or I'll howl to my pack to come and get you. Or you tell me everything what you want to know and I might, but I don't say I will, let you go."

She tossed her head back and laughed "you mean that puny little pack that could not set a trap right and killed there selves trying to set it..please your all alone dog with no one around to rescue your fury ass" she said to him. As she tried to sink into the earth or at lest use the elements to try and escape away from his grasp. "and no I don't make deals especially with your kind, your kind never keeps there deals"

"There are other packs in other areas and I can summon one of those wolves also with a howl," Lucifer clarified to Sama but when he felt she wanted to sink in the ground, he bit her arm, making it impossible to use the elements completely. "I am a very noble Lycan and when I make a deal, I always fulfill my part of the deal as long as the other fulfills his." His eyes met hers, looking less threatening to her as a signal that he meant what he said.

She hissed feeling him sink his teeth in her arm "you..." She gasped feeling the saliva mix in her blood. She hissed feeling pain rack her body her eyes turned there human color a bright green. She looked at the lycan as a conscious breath escaped hers as she lost conscious from the mixture of pain and the feeling of her blood being on fire. Her frame seem to relax in the binding grasps as her head rolled to the right side exposing the birthmark under her right ear, her birthmark if it looked close enough it looked like a fang piercing a crescent moon.

He pulled his teeth out of her skin and with his paws, he threw her up, making her land on his back. Unlike he was planning first, he wasn't going to take her to his kind as it wasn't what he had promised her before she lost conscious. Walking with her towards a tree, he laid her down beneath it but he had noticed the birthmark but only forgotten about the meaning about it, making it a good question to start with when she was going to wake up. He laid himself down in front of her, his eyes scanning her body as he was guarding her.

She stayed unconscious for a hour and woke up making a small moan from the pain. Her head rolled back into position as she slowly opened her eyes, she gasped and tried to stand to get away or fight him but hissed as her head felt like it was on fire. She winced and leaned against the tree her hand placing on the bark of the tree as her eyes watched him but seemed to be twinged in pain.

"Relax," was the only thing that Lucifer said while he laid there, seeing her waking up. "I told you that I would stick to my part of the deal. You fainted and I brought you to safety." He looked at her with his wolfish eyes and a small smile appeared on his face. Slowly, he stood on his fours and walked closer towards her and sat down in front of her. "Now you are going to relax and sit back down before you faint again."

"sorry but its kinda of hard to relax when your looking at a enemy race of your blood staring at you" she said to hm as she sat down on the ground and leaned her head back against the tree trunk still looking at him "why bring me to safety you where sent here to find and kill me where you not... I think your superiours would be rightly pissed at there prized lycan dissregarding a order" she questioned him and reached up to her neck and pulled out a vial, after she saw the bite wounds on her arms. She popped the corks vial off and drank the liquid inside, she hissed a bit feeling the wounds seep out the lycans saliva and heal. She placed the empty vial around her neck again and looked at the lycan raising a eyebrow, waiting for a response.

"I understand that but I guess I made sure that you are safe now," he replied when she told her the reason. "And they can be very pissed, I won't blame them for that but I have to judge a situation and I think it would be better to talk with you as reasonable persons instead of executing you, as they wished me to do." He wasn't going to hide what his superiors were planning to do. It was more noble to tell the Vampire what would be in the deal for her if she would corporate so Lucifer hoped that Sama understood what he was trying to say with it while he was looking at her while she drank the liquid from the vial she took.

She nodded "Well I guess they would want to execute me I am a Summoner a rare Summoner among the vampires" She reached up and tucked a starnd of hair behind her right ear exposing the birthmark again. "and this maybe unconventional and odd but thank you for making sure I was safe, it may not mean something but I was raised to show manners which against your blood it seems you where as well"

A Summoner? That's interesting to know. I thought they were all buried as my Generals had told me, so they were lying, he thought while his eyes noticed the birthmark again. "I wasn't raised to show manners towards your blood, I was raised to kill yours but I've adapted. Evolution, Sama, that's the only thing what can bring an end to this war as both our kinds are as powerful as the other," Lucifer spoke as he kept his eyes focus on the birthmark, still wondering about what the meaning of it was.

She blinked and nodded "you think I like killing others? if I had a choice I would not but I also have a right to defend myself when well I get attacked" she said to him. As she curled her legs under herself "I may be a vampire but I still hold the emotions of a human and well the respect and care for gaias life and children" She sighed "it was something I have held since I was born several centuries ago when I was human"

Lucifer looked at her, quite interested in the way she acted. He didn't expect that a Vampire could have feelings in some sort of way as he was always taught that they were creatures created by the Darkness itself to bring pain everywhere but Sama was showing another side of the Vampires that he had never seen before. Feeling betrayed by his own kind, he bowed to Sama. When a Lycan bowed to someone, it meant that they would serve as their guardian from that point on. Every race knew about that gesture as it was a gesture that was created centuries ago, when everybody was still at peace. "I won't serve somebody who lied to me. So I offer my help to you," he spoke.

She blinked and saw the bow and heard what he said "you cant my kind will kill you on sight" she told him "I would rather not have that kind of blood on my hands lyc...um sorry never caught your name" she said to im and tried to stand up again. She was able too but was a bit wobbly when she did, her hand found the tree trunk again to steady herself. She closed her eyes and sighed a bit and let her hand glow for a moment to a light orange color while her eyes where closed. She then looked at the lycan her eyes the human hazel color as she took her hand way and then looked at the tree "thank you brother" she whispered to it almost like it in a sense was alive.

"My name is Lucifer and as far as I know, they'll notice that I bowed to you," Lucifer spoke as he looked at her. But when he heard her say brother to a tree, he didn't knew what was happening. "Brother?" he asked to Sama. It wasn't common that somebody would speak to a tree so he started to think. Maybe she was weak and saw the tree like her brother that passed away? Or would she have a brother of an unknown race? No, that would be quite weird... he thought but nothing he came up with seemed to make any sense.

"I am a summoner of nature, everything in nature to me is like family. rather a brother, sister, uncle, aunt, grandmother, grandfather all that...tree to me are like my brothers helping me when necessary. Water is mother cause with out it would be tough to exist , your race needs water among other species to drink my race depends on blood which is partially water" she said to him and trying to explain in a simple term about how she felt with nature.

Lucifer nodded as she explained everything. He didn't had the feeling with the nature the way she had but it intrigued him to hear somebody talk about it. "That's very interesting," Lucifer replied to her and smiled a bit. "So, are you going to leave me here on my own or are you taking me with you?" He asked as he wasn't sure what her plans were now he had offered his help towards her and tried to make clear that he really wanted it.

She looked at him and blinked "well I um my kind will want to kill you on sight and well wont your kind be looking for you if you don't go back" she asked him "wont they send out searchers for you and tack you down? and what if you do come with me to my species camp my species will get suspicious and well extremely nervous" she said to him, she reached up and gently scratched where her birth mark was "damn mark quit itching" she mumbled to herself.

"Well, they can't track me as I am one of the Higher Lycans," Lucifer clarified. "I can camouflage my scent." And when she told her about how her kind would react. "Can't you go to them first and explain everything to them?" It was worth the try, Lucifer thought but if she didn't want it, it wouldn't work. "What's wrong with your mark?" He asked as he saw how she was scratching the birth mark in her neck.

She looked at him "I don't know this thing was slapped on my when I was born but became more visible when I died it became more visable... Frem never really explained it to me just kept telling me 'you will no soon enough when the story becomes present'" she sighed "sometimes it gets itchy at point or burns "well you what if you wish to come with me the only way is that well I tell them you are my personal prisoner and that I will deal with you by myself but um" she bit her bottom lip "they will want to put a collar on you to where you cant no go to your well furred form"

"Oh, I see," Lucifer replied but when she told him about the only way to take her in, as her personal prisoner with an anti-shift collar, he didn't knew what to reply. Being a human, he was very vulnerable but he didn't had much of a choice, he figured so he nodded. "Okay, as long as you promise that as we exit the camp, you'll put of the collar as I'm not going to run as the real me the entire time," Lucifer spoke to her. He preferred to be in his Lycan-form as he was faster and stranger that way. As a human, he was only a human and nothing more.

She nodded "its a deal" she looked at the sky and sighed "best be going the sun will come up in a hour and I can be out when that happens" she said out loud and pulled out a small red marble and placed it in her mouth and broke it getting the memories from frems blood of where the camp was going to be placed. Her flashed red for a moment then back to hazel and began walking in the direction of the new camp she looked back over her shoulder "well you coming? of y the way sorry in advance for the insults it well will cause suspicion if I don't insult you a lot at the camp" she said to him

He knew what was expected from him and he started to follow her. Being insulted wasn't that bad as he was used to it from the time that he wasn't such a respected Lycan. Now, he actually broke with his own kind for a Vampire he barely knew. He followed her quite close but acted like a defeated Lycan for as there were any Vampire scouts in the area and it would be weird if he walked very proud next to her then. "Just do what you got to do," Lucifer spoke to her as he looked up for a second, then looking back down.

Back
Top Bottom