Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Spoils of War (valkeryiefirestorm x Flux)

valkeryiefirestorm

The original Valkyrie
Sama bit her bottom lip as she stood, her breathing a bit harsh as she saw the bodies before her. All lycans, all dead "mutts dirt rotten mutts" she looked over to her male friend "oh shut up Samer, lets get the hell out of here before more of them come" Samer looked at her and nodded and moved a bit exposing his horse side to her. Samer was a long time friend of hers and a centaur, at first he was fearful cause his rescuer was a summoner and a vampire to boot, over time he realized that she did not wish to harm those that did not being harm onto her. A gentle vampire, that's what he called her, he smiled as she felt her small weight go onto his back and she grabbed the belt he had placed on himself for her to hold onto while he ran. Soon he began running back to the camp, the lycans and vampires where in the war again. It seemed that they where constantly in a war, but this time several other species had become involved. People like Sama where highly regarded amongst the bloodsucker group, for as the name states they can summon other to the field at ease.
They where fleeing from a ambush from the lycan clan. Sama had fought with the sword on her back till she was attacked by a auburn furred lycan, she had sustain several slashes from the lycan and a bite mark. The bite had made her weaker then normal, Samer had stepped in killing the lycan with a kick to the head. Sama now as she felt Samer run she was growing a bit weak from the bite and felt the blood from the mutt ru nthrough her, it held a certain burn to it. Her eyes closed a bit as she leaned her head against Samer's back. "Hold on Sama" Samer said feeling her lean against him.

A huge war was going on, between Vampires and Lycans. A very old vendetta risen again just by one stupid Vampire crossing a border to the territory of the Lycans. The first goal of the Lycans was to execute all the High Vampires, the ones with the powers to summon. For this mission, they had created 9 small packs, containing 5 to 6 Lycans. Pack Furious had failed to kill the one Vampire they had to. The scout of Furious had let that know to the main camp and also that the Vampire gained help from a centaur. This information was crucial. "We need to ask the pack of Lucifer to do this," the General spoke to his fellow council members. The others looked scared as the General spoke. Lucifer was a fierce Lycan that had killed a lot of High Vampires. "Are you serious about that?" one asked. The General only nodded.

Sama nodded no "Samer they could follow us just..I.." Sama slupped abit, Samer looked back "shit" he picked up speed and headed toward the camp still. Once he was there he yeled for some help. An elder vampire by the name of Frem came over "what happened ?" he barked seeing his prized warrior unconscious and bleeding out "ambush the lycans one bit her she could not heal" samer said worried. Frem grabbed sama from samer's back and carried her into the tent "I am sorry Ferm I failed to keep her safe and I failed" he said hanging his head a bit as he followed "Samer! stay back this is for vampire to be healed" Samer took a couple steps back and sighed seeing Ferm disappear in a tent with Sama in his arms.

A few minutes later, a big Lycan enter the room. "You wanted to me to come, General?" the Lycan asked as he looked towards the General and the other members of the council. "Yes Lucifer, we did," the General replied, "we have a mission for you and your pack. We want you to execute Sama, one of the High Vampires." A smile appeared on the face of Lucifer. "Sama? Oh, I'm very pleased that you want me to do that," Lucifer spoke. On the battlefield, Lucifer had heard some stories about Sama but he had never the chance to face her. It would be a test to his strength and skills. "Where has she been spotted the last time?" The black and gray wolf asked. "In the Blackburn Forest," the General told to Lucifer and demanded that he and his pack would depart within half an hour as a matter of not losing to much time during the war. Lucifer walked out of the tent, going over to his team and telling them to ready themselves to depart.

Samer paced outside the tent worrying, he did this for about fivteen minutes making a worn path in the earth.He could not stand it anymore, he went to the small entrance and pulled the flap aside and peeked in. He winced at the sight, there in front of his eye frem held Sama in his arms his wrist to her mouth. He knew what was happening but he still could not get used to such a gentle women as sama drinking blodd. Frem looked up from watching sama drink, his grey eyes lightly dull "She is fine now Samer, I have given her some of my blood to heal and she has drink the blood we store it took a lot out of her, this ambush." he pulled his wrist away and layed her on the bed that he sat on and liked his wrist sealing the wound. He then walked towards Samera direction "for now lets let her rest and get any wounds you have attended to, she have my head if I did not attend to yours when she woke up" Samer nodded and let the elder vampire pass before following him to a nearby tenet after closing the one he just looked in.

The team was ready and they departed towards Blackburn Forest, where they were going to try and execute Sama. The journey took a few days and when they arrived there, they didn't saw any form of life. The weird thing was that they also didn't heard anything. "Scout the entire area and tell me if you hear or smell something! If you see something, howl. Then it means you are to close to come back," Lucifer commanded to his team and everybody departed while Lucifer stayed at the meeting spot, thinking and planning a way of how they could kill this Vampire on the easiest way. The mission he had was very clear: Find and kill. But the last time that he had such a mission, he took a captive. Thanks to that, he got a lot of information that was crucial at that moment and he was honored for that choice. So if he had the chance to do something like that again, he would do it, without hesitation.

Sama had been placed into the earth to heal her wounds, the others had moved on along with Samer to a different location to protect themselves. When they laid her down in the ground Frem had placed several drops of his blood into her mouth which held the memory of where they where going to set up camp so that she could meet up with them when she was healed. She knew she was healed but she had stayed for a day more to make sure but now it did not seem right the earth held heavy vibrations around her and it smelled like, well dog. She bit her bottom lip 'great' she thought 'in the damn dirt and barley a weapon and mutts are around' she thought to herself as she thought twice about unearthing herself. 'hopefully they do not know the signs of a grave' she thought to herself again. The earth around her was a bit disturbed but they packed it to make it seem like a aimal had scratched up the earth even laying the smell of a jaguar down around and ontop of the grave.

There was a camp here. It had to be, I just smell that a Vampire had been here. The others didn't, that isn't really good for our team, Lucifer thought while he was literally walking over the grave of Sama. He knew how the graves looked like but wasn't paying any attention to it as he was having faith in his team. I know where this is going to end... They won't find anything and then I'll have to do everything on my own! But then some huge explosions followed, it were Lycan Traps that detonated on their own race. The odds for the team of Lucifer were looking bad as a Lycan Trap was created to kill anything and destroy everything that steps onto it. Half an hour later, nobody had returned, not even a howl. The wolf had accepted the loss of his team already and started to pound the ground out of anger, right on the spot where Sama was buried.

'great a angry lycan' she thought. She winced as she felt the ground above her grave began to shake a bit. 'shit' she thought. Her hand moved lightly to the dagger at her hip and waited. Her arms crossing over her chest with the dagger still in hand, her eyes closing yet again under the earth.

After pounding a few times, Lucifer heard that there was a difference with solid ground. He started to dig beneath him and found a coffin, a very old one. What is this... Is it one of the High Council? Or is it one of a normal Vampire? No... I guess it's just a human that's buried here, Lucifer thought and with his paw, he knocked on the coffin. He was being very careful as anything could happen from this point.

Sama heard the knock and layed still. 'fuck' she thought. She bit her bottom lip lightly as she waited still. She hoped the creature did not open the coffin and see inside. Her eyes opened temporarily and closed again, she did not want to be disrobed but if she was she would fight. She hated fighting oddly enough her being a warrior and summoner among the vampire rank. She hoped he did not spot the small insignia near the upper hinge. the insignia was a mark of a crescent moon with one drop on the point.

Instead of looking at the coffin, he placed his nose against it and started to sniff it. At first, he didn't catch something but then he smelled it. It was the intriguing scent of a Vampire. This was what he was hoping for to find, a sign that there was a Vampire near. With his left paw, he smacked a hole in the coffin, looking with his red eye straight into the coffin. "Hello, you bloodsucker," he spoke as he saw the pale skin of Sama in the coffin. "Tell me, where can I find somebody named Sama?"

The pale green eyes looked at the lycan and grinned "wouldn't you like to know" her voice seemed to disappear as she said this along with her body that sunk deeper into the earth, becoming earth itself she moved away from the lycan. She popped up several trees down taking to the limbs itself and began running along the edges of the trees. Her form seem to go with nature if the lycan had study at all about sama, he would have learned that sama like to use the elements of nature.

The voice died. I see... So she likes to use the elements? Lucifer thought. His brains started to work as fast as they could but for this, he knew he had to follow his nose, literally. A scent of a Vampire was very different from that of an other being, so he just ran in the direction that the scent went. His paws kept colliding with the ground, every time again as he started to speed up. He could try to do something but he didn't knew if it would actually work... Suddenly, he stopped the run, looking down. He opened his mouth, howling very hard towards the ground. It was his battle howl, a signal that he was challenged the one that he howled too. "Let's see if she accepts my challenge..." Lucifer said, awaiting what Sama would do on this move.

Sama stopped mid stride, as the elements called to her "no way its just a trap" she mumbled to herself as she started running again to get away from the beast. The faint scent on Samas body rosewood and jasmine began to fade as she continued running Her eyes scanned the area in front of her to look for others in case it was another ambush and the lycan was a herder of sort to the trap.

"So you aren't a real Vampire? To scared to fight me?" Lucifer spoke as he started to run again, realizing that she had continued her running already. Until this point in the war, not even a single Vampire had declined his challenges. But to lure this Vampire in revealing herself, he had to find another trick to make her. But how?

Sama heard the words that he spoke and rolled her eyes, she may be a vampire but she was not stupid. Most of her brethren where ill tempered and ready to fight at a moments notice. Sama on the other hand rather flee then fight but when she felt the flight wou;ld not do then she would fight. (Sorry if there are mistakes right now posting this using a phone with a small scren)

"You know that I'm going to follow you until I die, right?" Lucifer shouted as he kept following the scent. It had to be done this way, if he backed off now she could warn the others and be protected. And without his pack, he couldn't fight as good and efficient as he could do with them. "So reveal yourself, now!"

(OOC: No problem.)

Sama shook her head lightly as she did this she failed to see the small branch she stepped on. Soon she found herself flat on her ass on the ground with the broken branch beside her. She hissed a bit knowing the lycan would probably be on her quik as she pulled a small dagger from her hips side.

As fast as he could, he kept running. The scent neared, which meant that she had stopped running. Though that was what he wanted, he wasn't happy with it. Lucifer knew that there was a chance that he was going to be trapped thanks to her but if it wasn't a trap and he backed now, he had lost his only chance. In his line of sight, he saw the forms of a living being. "Sama," he whispered. When he neared her, his speed decreased until he stood still. The distance between them could be bridged with one simple jump from Lucifer. "You can surrender now without being hurt," he howled towards the Vampire.

Sama hissed loudly "and why the hell would I do that to a flea bitten cur" she growled at the hearing off the growl a storm started and started unleashing downpour of rain making the visibility of seeing her almost impossible. "besides what fun would that be?" She stood up as a lighting strike sounded, She laughed a bit as another struck near the lycan. "tell me dog, have you ever danced In the rain?" she asked as she used the elements to come up behind the lycan and slash at his back and disappearing back into the elements before he could react.

"Because, Sama, I'm a Lycan and if I bite you once, you lay down on the ground, crying out of pain," Lucifer threatened her. When a lightning strike landed next to him, he jumped aside. "Fight like a real warrior! Don't hide, I'll catch you anyhow!" When she asked him if he had ever danced in the rain, he felt something sharp going trough the skin at his back. By the time he had turned himself, she had hidden herself once again. With a jump, he went inside the rain, hoping that he would hit Sama who was hiding in the rain but if he missed, he would just keep trying until he had success.

Sama' cackle could be heard as he told her to fight like real warrior "oh really a real warrior and you suppose you are.. all nothing but mangy dogs, scratching behind your ear, no manners, growling and sniffing each other. For what to call someone a rank of that of a human army" She let the rain clear up just enough around her. For a vampire she had the human beauty still with her. Her auburn hair was plastered to her face in a reddish sheet. She looked at him her hazel eyes now a bright emerald green color "please you don't scare me you cur" she grinned

Anger filled him as she said that he wasn't a warrior but just a dog. He stood like a human would stand but than with more pride. "You should be scared though," Lucifer replied as he landed back on his fours. If she would hurt him now, it was over so he had to make sure that she couldn't reach him. Because when a Lycan took to much damage, they were forced to swap back to their human form and then he wasn't able to battle a Vampire anymore. "You know that we are still humans beneath our fur right? Just like you are a human deep inside as well." Even though their kinds hated each other so much, Lucifer knew that in one way or another they were both humans. "So battle me now, battle me as we are both humans deep inside." This was his choice, he had to make sure that she was going to accept his challenge this time.

"please I have put down several of you kind all for there arrogance that is one thing you cur still obtain a ego that is massive that you think since you got four claws, a snout with a row of teeth and a tail you can destroy everything. your no more then a poodle on a bad hair day" she said to him as she disappeared within the elements again and used it to cloak herself as she went for his side and kicked at his ribs with her silver inlayed boot. She grinned her pale red lips parting showing her small fangs. "but besides that even as you say both humans that may be true but your species thrives on violence.. hot blooded and short tempered down to the end...in a way you may say I feel a bit of mercy for your kind, I have not killed as much as my brethren but I have the mercy case you never can let your heart rate go up a certain point for fear of going wolfy" she laughed

Back
Top Bottom