Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Step into the Darkness and Play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyr

Pulsar
Tyr 's Roleplay Request Thread​

Rough, Tough, Rude, Lewd, Crude, and Domineering.

1. Introduction:

Hi I'm Tyr and I'm a male heterosexual. I play only male heterosexuals, though I am willing to play multiple characters if the story needs it. My preferences are for a medium to long story involving a good plot that develops over time, and has lots of smut. Not that I can't enjoy some good short term smut. As far as domination and submission goes, I'm a dominate, and have no interest in submission. Since joining this site awhile back, I've had several stories go and go and others die from missing partners. So my preference is for someone responsible enough to notify me if they are bored or no longer interested in playing. I'm a busy person, but I will try to post several times a week, if my schedule is too busy or such, I'll notify you. Given that I don't have large blocks of open time, threads, pms and Email are the best method for playing, instant messaging only on special occassions.
What do I want: A writing partner who is female and willing to contribute ....

Please send me a PM if you are interested in playing, so we may tailor the story to fit both our needs.

2. Literacy:
My preference for is for semi literate or above, with basic grammar and spelling corrected. Come on its not that difficult to run it through a spell checker. I don't consider myself any great writer, in fact the exact opposite, and so I'm not a grammar nazi. Posting length should be what makes sense, so sometimes a few sentences to several paragraphs. Huge posts running 5+ paragraphs are just too long (unless an opening sequence), and really make posting back a painful experience.

3. F-List and Limits:

F-List: http://www.f-list.net/c/tyr2/

Limits:

Don't really have much in limits, it just has to make sense and be enjoyable for both writers. Take for example scat, I don't see the pleasure in it, but if it makes sense and works into a story so be it, otherwise it stays in the 'No' Category. Anything in the 'No' category needs to be discussed prior to it being placed in the story.

Consensual and non-consensual, I have no issue with force as long as in the end the woman enjoys it or accepts it.

Must comply with all the rules and T.O.S. on Blue Moon.

Bump, just looking for a good slut who needs to be used. If you're a good girl and don't want to be bad, this thread isn't for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom