Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Friendly exploration ((Myself and Faelina))

Lynn shakes her head a bit "sorry Sir I am not quite at the level of trust that we need for a gag or any heavy bondage.. just yet.. and how can I count if I am gagged.. maybe sometime in the future I will be willing to be gagged , however at this moment that is a hard limit.." she bites her lower lip hoping that she has not upset him to much.

As much as he felt like debating, she was right they had just started their game and they were still learning about each other. She was already trusting him by what they did at the club and what they were doing now. He put the gag away letting her know that the trust she had in him was not misplaced. He walks back to her and tosses her back, "I think I should make a table that exposes your breasts when laying down," She smacks her ass playfully, "What do you think about that my dear Lynn? You can test it out as well." He asked for her opinion. CRACKK echoed through the room as his hand made hard contact with her rear end

Lynn looks at him a moment and then moves from the table after he swats her again. She stands looking him in the eyes a moment and takes his hands placing them on her waist. " I think we need to talk some and set a few rules, limits and other things..so how about we go sit and chat outside of your dungeon?"

When he was stopped he had no objections about what she had done after all she was the experiencedb one and he was the novice. He was not sure if he had done something wrong and his hands her tight and close. "If I did something wrong Lynn I am sorry I did not mean to over step your boundaries." He says. Since the game was over he was back to being the timid, humble person he was. He turns and leads her upstairs as she had requested.

Back
Top Bottom