Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Friendly exploration ((Myself and Faelina))

The way she teased him was so good that he throw his head back in pleasure and he let a moan escape his lips. He looks at her and the thing she was doing with his testicles was too much. "Oh god! You are so good!" He says with a groan. He stops at a light and looks at her and he leans down and slaps her ass

Lynn grins and continues her oral teasing, she sucks and licks and teases slowly then building speed , she bobs her head faster and sucks him deeper getting excited until she is basically making him fuck her mouth deeper and harder her jaws aching as she pushes for his sweet and salty cum in her mouth.

He wondered is she could deep throat and hell he was going for it. He puts his hand on the back of her head and pushed down, from what she had told her earlier about picking up subtle signs if she struggled he would release her at once

Lynn was already deep throating him somewhat but when he pushes on the back of her head she ends up losing her balance and nearly falling on the floor. She glares up at him and stops what she is doing. " you drive..I will handle the blow job..just relax and drive.. " then she returns to the best position she can for sucking him without getting in the way and twirls her tongue around the head of his cock in circles while holding him deep in her mouth then she begins again to bob and suck him keeping the pace steady and fast pressing him a bit deeper.

He had to admit that she looked cute when she was upset but he would never tell her that. He got both of his hands on the wheel and then drives off calmly. He was so close to releasing his seed into her mouth it was just going to take a few more of her master strokes to get him to release, " Okay we are almost there." HE tells her. A few seconds passed and he parks his car in front of his town house. " Oh shit so good.," HE says

She continues in her enjoyment of his cock sucking him more eagerly now her head bobbing and twisting a bit as they pull into the drive she almost pauses when she realizes they are at his place and not the store like he said but she continues her oral attentions wanting to taste him, her mouth waiting for his cum, she deep throats him as much as she can eager to show her new Master how good he actually has things with her as a sub.

His hands tighten around the wheel and his eyes roll to the back of his head as he released his seed into her mouth. His cock erupted and it twitched in her mouth. He looks down at her and smiles, " Do you have any gear at home I think I might have something that well you might like." He tells her with a smile. He slaps her ass and then gives it a light squeeze.

Lynn licks him clean and then glances at him a moment her eyes taking in his body and his clothing, then she glances at his home and raises an eyebrow. " a Townhouse? Kinda um risky don't ya think? To um do what you do with neighbors so close? Do you have a dungeon in your basement?" she grins a bit then remembers he had asked her a question. " Sir I have tons of stuff at my house , my toys, my chain..a secret room that no one but the one man I collared knows how to get to.." she bushes just a bit thinking about her former submissive tied to the.. she stop her train of thought before she gets to far gone and looks at her new Master her eyes watching him curiously.

He looks at her and laughs, "Depends on what you consider risky... I never used the things I make... A dungeon is a bit to dark for me I have a toy room in the basement." He tells her. He smiles, " We can try my place," He cups her chin with his right hand, " I will let you decide your master is in a nice mood after that masterful blowjob of yours." He tells her. He pulls her towards him and he gives her a light kiss on the lips. He pulls the zipper up and walks to the side of the car and opens the door for her.

She gets out of the car and glances at him quietly, her eyes looking at his home taking in the colors on the outside and the number of floors and windows when she realizes he has never used the things he designs and makes she perks up a bit ." then you need to..so you know how they work so you can improve the designs because you know where the flaws are .." she moves to follow him inside

"Yeah about the house it is a simple town house with three stories or was it four... Don't remember don't care honestly... Basement is the toy room... First the living second the rest area and then third the work place." He tells her with a smile. He smiles as he heads to the door and opens the door and he smiles, "Ladies first my dear submissive." She says with a smile

She looks at the house but it is to dark to tell what color it is or even how many windows it has. " you really need some lights out here Sir.. it is unsafe to come in to such a dark home with a dark yard and parking space..you could get mugged.." she steps out of the car and clings to him afraid of the darkness surrounding them. She hopes the inside of his house if better lit so she can see what is in the rooms and get a feel for him based on the colors of the decor.

He smiles as he walks with her, "I thought that as well and that is getting done tomorrow morning. He walks into the house and turns on the light illuminating the house. The interior was all blue and the first door anyone would she was the one that said toy room and the stairs and the walkway that lead to the kitchen, " How about a tour?" He asks

Looking around the seemingly empty room she nods softly and stands in the middle of the room waiting for him to show her around hoping the rest of his rooms are less bare.

He gently takes her her hand and leads her to kitchen, "Well there is a rule in this house," He laughs, "Well it is really a rule, but an option... That is that clothing here is optional... So don't be surprised if you see people naked after all I am a BDSM gear marker." He tells her. He laughs as he approaches the kitchen, "This is were the magic happens... You want a good meal you name it I can cook it, but that does not matter." He tells her. HE walks towards the basement door and he grabs the key," Do me a favor when you see all this gear don't act so shocked." He states. He unlocks the door and puts the key back in the hook. She leads her down and he claps and the lights come on.

In front of them stood a wall of gags, o-rings and all sorts of whips that ranged from a simple crop to leather cat o nine tails,bullwhips and of course some paddles. On the left wall were his sex toys, his vibrators of varying sizes, his butt plugs, vibrator eggs were on the large wall. Then there was the wall to their right that was his pride and joy, on the wall was everything he needed for pony play. Harnesses, the horse mask,plumes, anal plug tails. Hanging from the ceiling was a mid air circular suspension rig and below it was a mat for the dominant to lay and have his way with his or her sub. Their were also a spreader bar with a machine dildo and some righs with arm and leg binders.

He looks at her, " I know it isnt much but most of the good stuff is in my work area." He says.

Lynn follows him down into his basement and grins a bit, her eyes moving across his collection. " you need to see my playroom sometime soon.." she grins and moves to kneel at his feet and await his command, longing to play some more before bed. She smiles up at him and licks her lips silently asking him to take her and use her, she bites her lower lip and runs a hand down to touch herself lightly hoping he is watching when she runs a finger over her wet slit.

He was impressed with the fact that she did not have to be told what to do. He stops her and smirks, "You need to ask for permission from me to please yourself my dear," He gave her a devious smile, "For that you will have to sit on that medical table behind you and d get five bare hand spankings." He tells her. He walks over to the table and waits.

Lynn gives him a grin and sticks out her tongue at him a bit. "well I was hoping to get your attention Sir not please myself..but please do spank me if you wish.." She moves to the table and positions herself to be spanked her ass exposed and her breasts pressed to the table. She tugs off her outfit and repositions herself making herself naked for him. "ready when you are Master"

"Good I love this girl... She obeys without question." He thought. He walks around her slapping her ass then moving to her back as he moved his finger up and down her back, " So many things I can do to you my dear submissive." She tells her. He walks to the wall and smiles, "Paddle or not." He tells her. He walks back to her and touches her lips, "You will keep track, " She smacks her ass, "Out loud if not you will get one more smack added to your total." HE says. He smacks her ass again. "Are we clear." He asks

When he touches her back Lynn shivers slightly, nodding eagerly when told that she must keep track of each swat. Speaking in a soft voice she quickly states." Yes Master..I understand Sir." Grinning a bit impishly she awaits her swats,fully intending to 'forget' to count at least once, she loves to be spanked and loves how wet spankings make her.

He looks at her and smirks, " Oh before I forget my dear for every time you forget the number of swats you will have two more added is that clear?" He asks her. "Green orange or red?" He asked her. He vaguely recalled the Venn diagram that he read at the club before arriving at his house, he wanted to know if she was all right. He traces a finger before giving her right ass cheek a hard smack. He walks to her left and then gives her left ass cheek a hard and powerful smack. He looks at her and grabs some of her hair, "What about now my dear pet? Green? Orange or red?" He asks.

He looks at her and smiles at her, " You know what maybe I will get you to be my pony tomorrow... Get you in some nice latex... With hand hoofs and hoof heels and a horse mask." HE tells her as he slaps both her ass cheeks at the same time.

Lynn grins "green of course..we have not even begun yet Sir.However please tell me when to begin counting.." When he swats her ass she moans softly and holds perfectly still. "still green Sir" When he mentions the pony play she frowns slightly not exactly sure what she thinks of that.
"do I start counting now Sir?" she knows he is new at this but he needs to know how to communicate with his submissive, so she does her best to get him to say what he needs to say.

"Good well that depends if your idea of a good time is being in that green zone," He slaps her left ass cheek again, "Do not interrupt your master when he is having fun." He says as he walks in front of her. He kneels in front of her, "Well I am sure that I have told you this if not here it is," He touches her nose, " Well considering that you are the first... I will be tender and loving... There will be no pain... Unless you wish it Lynn... And the most important thing is that I take good care of my toys." He says. He had practiced that many times in the mirror and he said it perfect. He walks over to her ass and runs his nails over it. "Start now Lynn." He tells her. He raised his hands and brought them down as hard as he could.

Lynn bites her lower lip trembling as his nails run across her skin, looking back to him she shakes her head just a bit wondering somewhat just what she has gotten herself into with this man she thought she knew. Amazing what you find out about those you once knew.. When he swats her ass hard with both hands she cries out softly and firmly says" one Sir" preparing for another swat.

Ah the joy of having someone on gear that he made was a joyous feeling and he looks down at her wondering if she thought she was only getting spanked. He walks over to his wall of gags and grabs a ring gag, he walks back to her and dangles it in front of her eyes, " I hope you were not just expecting to get spanked..." HE says. His eyes showed that glee of pleasure from seeing her in her vulnerable state. He strokes his finger up and down her cheek letting her know that he was in charge, "I am going to fuck that tight little ass of yours... Your pussy and mouth as well." He tells her. He brings his hand up and smacks her ass again, "Open your mouth so I can properly gag you." HE commands. He gave her a second slap on her ass to let her know to hurry up. "Come on now my dear." He says

Back
Top Bottom