Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Friendly exploration ((Myself and Faelina))

Lynn blushed and tried to catch her breath " I did not wish to stop..just slow down and maybe get in a better position, I would like to see you stand while all that is happening, it becomes not a choice ..usually when I play I am on a table or a bench or a cross not standing in the middle of a room. " she gives him a look then bites her lip. " A good Dom knows to watch his submissive for signs of distress. Looks to me like I need to become your sub and help you learn to be a better Dom..we can learn together..if you are game.." She smiles at him giving him a challenging look somewhat as if to say I dare you .

"Ah well you see when I hear a safe word that tells me to stop the scene my dear well if you want me to slow down how about you say mercy.... We have to come up with a of safe word when you are gagged, some sort of hand gesture" He tells her with a smile. He looks at her and laughs, "Well you are different and secondly you are a friend, which makes it kind of harder, " He pauses, "Well you see I may be a dominant person Lynn, but I have never done this before I am a noob if you will..." He tells her. He smirks and looks at her, "Well I would love to have you as a submissive and I am sure that there are many things I still need to learn." He tells her. He leans down and bites her lower lip, he slaps the table and smiles. This was his first time doing such a thing and he was sure that the scene would be stopped many times, but that was the price of being in this lifestyle and not having experience.

Lynn smiles at him and kneels at his feet looking up at him. " Then from today forward I shall be your in training submissive if you will have me, I know where we can get a training collar for me to wear..I have books and websites and such for us to read together, I recommend however that we both fill out the D/s Checklist
before we go much further (( can also use F-list)) I am not all that experienced however I have read much and studied more, there is so much to learn in this life though. So we can learn together right?" She lowers her eyes and waits for his reply.

He looks down and smiles, "I accept you Lynn as my in training submissive." He tells her. He looks down at her and smirks, "That check list I have one of those guess I will show it to you when we go to my place to pick up a few items, "He leans down and slaps her ass as hard as he could, " How about we pack up for the night and get out of here?" He asks politely. He snaps up out of, " You may stand my pet." He says in a dominant voice. He looks at her and waits for her to move.

Lynn smiles when he accepts her as his training submissive. She squeaks when he slaps her ass and then smiles. Standing when he asks then hiding a giggle when he gives her permission to stand she lowers her eyes." yes Sir.." She picks up her items to follow him." um may I get dressed first? Public nudity is a jail-able offense around here.. "

"So I have to ask you Lynn? What happens once the training is complete?" He asks. He smiles, " So do you become my submissive or do you leave... I will be honest with you I want you to become my full time sub." He confesses. He looks at her and smirks, "Well you wont get be allowed to get dressed until you ask properly." He tells her. He walks over to her and rubs her clit and he gives her a look that displayed his subpar dominance. He pushes a finger into her pussy and moves it in and out, "Ask properly my dear pet and then you and I can leave." He says.

" Once the training is complete Sir we make a decision on if we both wish to continue or if we wish to go our separate ways. Please Master, may I get dressed so that we may go somewhere alone?" She bites her lower lip and smiles at him somewhat shyly holding back a low moan at his touch.

His left hand was pleasing her wet mound while his right was stroking her cheek. "Well I guess we will cross that that bridge when the time comes he tells her. He adds a second finger to her wet slit and he speeds up, "Well I will let you get dressed my pet, but when you are dressing up for me you will not wear panties or bra... Is that clear? Failure to comply will get you ten slaps on your ass." He tells her with confidence in the way he spoke. He slows down and then speeds up with out warning, " You look so cute when you try to resist, go get dressed." He says as he slowly pulls the fingers off.

Lynn blushes and scamper off to get dressed trying to figure out how not to get arrested considering what she was wearing and his limits. She slips on the underbust corset that leaves her breasts exposed and her micro mini skirt that does not even cover her ass and heads back out to him waiting for him to notice what she has on so she can explain why she needs her bra and panties.

He was about to speak and when he saw what she was wearing, he blushes a bright red loving what he was seeing. He lifts up a finger, "Umm well as much as I love what I am seeing and would love to see as we head to my or your place... Go get your undergarments on." He tells her. He walks over to her and laughs, "What a good looking and naughty girl... I will work my hardest to get you to stay as my submissive." He tells her. He looks around not sure of what to say or do it was not every day that a good looking girl was half naked in front of him

Lynn giggles a bit at his expression and grins big when he blushes. She leans in and impulsively kisses him before darting away to finish getting dressed she quickly heads back to where he was and kneels quietly at his feet a moment before speaking. " ready when you are Master."

He looks at her kneeling and grins to himself, "You may rise my pet." He says as he throws his hand out for her to take. He stood there and waited for her to take his hand, "Lynn I don't bite unless you say." He says with a bit of laughter in his tone of voice. He smiles, "Come on Lynn we have the rest of the night to waste away happily." He tells her. He looks at her, " So what are you in the mood for... Spanking or maybe something more wild?" He asks

Lynn stands to follow him and then pauses at his question. " I am in the mood to serve my Master..however he may wish for me to serve him. " she holds his hand and bites her lower lip the others watching her leave with him some looking a bit more pissed about it than others. She grins and scampers along behind him making sure all who are watching know she is going not only willingly but eagerly.

He watched her eagerness and he smiles, " I love your answer by the way... It gets me all excited things we can do... I mean I can suspend you up side down while I tease your pussy and ass, " HE seemed like a kid on Christmas morning, " Or maybe blindfold you with nipple clamps on your breasts." He tells her. He stops at his Impala, "Or blowjob while driving." He tells her with a laugh. He opens the door for her to enter and he waits with a smile on his face

Lynn grins then gets in the car. Sitting down and biting her lower lip. " blowjobs while driving only work in cars without bucket seats. Can try it with the mock bucket seats you have here..if you wished Master" she blushes a bit . " if you can handle having a blow job while driving and not wreck the car.." she gives him a somewhat serious look.

" I am of the mentality that everything should be explored at least once." He tells her with a confidant look. He closes the door and walks to the drivers seat side. He opens the door and gets in and smiles at her, he starts the car and the engine roared to live. He looks at her, " I am sure you are skilled Lynn but I think I can handle it." He says. He drives towards his house and he looks at her, "So what are we doing its kind of early an we have time to spare want to get that collar?" He asks her with a smile

Lynn smiles and leans closer to him " well we could try that if you wished Sir, and sure we can go to Priscilla's and get a collar if you wish, she has the best training collars in the area.." she eyes him and waits for a command ready to please him any way she can.

\
"You are going to have to tell me how to get there before you do anything... Shit you know I have always wanted to have sex while driving... Interesting isn't?" He tells her. He looks up and down, "Well now that I think about it I should have commanded you to run to the car naked," He laughs but got dead serious, "Get undress, get yourself wet and if you do it in under three minutes you get to have my cock." He says. He stops at a light, "If not you will get in the seesaw I have in my house." He says as he touches her lips. HE looks at his watch, "Time has already started." He says

She looks at him with wide eyes and stammers " but..um the car's windows are not tinted..and I really do not want to go to jail for public nudity.. and I doubt you want to be arrested on prostitution charges because cops around here won't care that you are not paying they make assumptions and you know it as well as I do.. as for Priscilla's they are on 51 Highway right by the Alien bypass exit you can't miss the huge building covered in purple and pink neon.."

"Hmm you were always the one with the brains in our friendship." He says with a laugh. He looks at the windows and smirks, "Well I can do that some other day." He says with a smile. The light turned green and he drove, " Ah I know where that but I have never been inside due to the fact that some of my designs are in the store." He admits. He drives and as best as he could be took peeks at her. He looved the outfit and he was getting some ideas.

Lynn grins " do you wish to try the blow job? I think that can be done without attracting the attention of our local cops.." she bites her lip and watches him as he watches her. She finds herself longing to do things to and for him .

He looks at her and smiles," You know what as long as I obey the roads I should be fine my dear submissive now get to work." HE says in a dominant voice. He smirks and giggles, " Use your teeth to unzip me." He commands. He had never done something like this and he was excited for it to happen. He smiles and waited.

Lynn raises an eyebrow at him and uses her lips not her teeth to unzip him. She is not willing to chip her teeth for anyone. She looks at the space between the steering wheel and his chest and has him tilt the steering wheel to make room for her head in his lap. She tugs his pants away using her mouth and uses her hand to release his cock from his boxers. She tentatively gives him a lick to get a response before she starts to pleasure him.

Faelina said:
Lynn raises an eyebrow at him and uses her lips not her teeth to unzip him. She is not willing to chip her teeth for anyone. She looks at the space between the steering wheel and his chest and has him tilt the steering wheel to make room for her head in his lap. She tugs his pants away using her mouth and uses her hand to release his cock from his boxers. She tentatively gives him a lick to get a response before she starts to pleasure him.

He shivers at the lick and he looks at her and growls, "You are such a tease how about sucking it like you mean it." He commands of her. Yes he knew that she wanted to know how he felt, but he was in the commanding mood. He looks at her, "Get to work." He commands

She grins and leans over slowly teasingly sucking him, her tongue twirling around his cock in circles as she sucks him, she reaches with one hand to play softly with his testicles as well, her other hand is holding her up so she does not end up in the floor. She mmms softly making the sound vibrate his cock in her mouth.

Back
Top Bottom