Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Friendly exploration ((Myself and Faelina))

kinkyponygirl

Supernova
Vash was walking around in his black outfit that consisted of black shoes, pants, dress shirt and a coat. He was a spitting image of Neo from The Matrix, even the glass were the same. From afar he looked just like Keanu Reeves, black hair included. He took the glasses off revealing his blue and green eyes and he looks around. It was a shame he had no one to share something like this, hell his parents didn't even know and if the did they would disown him since his parents were religious nuts. Most of the gear that was being used were his designs and well it paid well.

His love for BDSM hit him when he was 16 or 17 he did not recall it well, but it took a turn for the worst because in collage his work was taken from him and photocopied and posted all over the school, that caused him not to trust anyone, but after that event was when he meet his best friend. He was now almost 30 and at 27 he was still making fetish gear and loving every moment. He snaps out of his trance and he found himself sitting down watching the scene in front of him.

On the stage was what he thought was a couple, a master and his submissive. From what he could see was that the submissive was being punished for something that she did wrong. He sighs softly as he ordered a drink, this was part of his life and he was bummed. "Man will I ever find someone to share this life with? Maybe the right one has not come by." HE tells himself. His drink arrived and he took his glass of bourbon. He puts the glass down, "Shit I want to be up there." He says softly.

Lynn leans her head back moving into the paddle that is being used on her She has on no under garments and just a leather corset

Lynn got into the D/s scene when she was in college and had a Dominant boyfriend,they did not work out but Lynn has continued to seek the man that fulfills her fantasy's she is bottoming tonight for a newbie at the club that wanted to spank someone.

Her intense blue eyes widen when she spots someone she knows from her past watching the scene, she lowers her head finishing the scene then slowly she approaches him. The man that watched her scene." I don't suppose you remember me?" she asks with a grin. Her blue eyes are such a unique color it would be hard for someone to forget her.

He was shocked to see his best friend at a Dungeon and he points at her, "Lynn what the hell?" He asks her. He got up from his chair and gave her a hug. He points to the chair across from him, "Come on sit down... We have so much to talk about." He adds as he sat back down. Just like her blue eyes, his blue and green eyes captivated people and it was considered his best attribute by most of his friends. He laughs softly as he picks up his drink and takes a sip. He points to her, " You know this is the one place I thought you would never be in," He smiles, "What are you doing here?" He asked. Well it was clear what she was doing her, but he wanted to hear the journey. He wanted to hear what got her into the life, how she liked it,

He got and idea, " So want to do a scene after we do some catching up." He says. He finishes his drink and signals for a waitress, she walks over and waits. "Another glass of Bourbon," He points to Lynn, "You want something? I am buying." He tells her with a grin. "Come on don't be afraid... I don't bite much." He says with a small laugh.

Lynn smiles and orders a ginger ale ,she does not mix alcohol and BDSM,it is against the rules of the club she belongs to, since it lowers inhibitions and can lead to one doing a scene they would regret. She sits but not on a chair but pulls a submissive stool over and sits on it near his feet looking up at him. " So you wanna know my story eh?" Well you know after high school I went to college at the local community college..There I met a man named Damien, he was a Dom and he and I started dating, I did not know at the time what it meant to date a Dom,I soon found out..the first time he tied me to his bed and fucked me senseless then turned me over his knee and spanked me while caressing my ass in between..was magical for me, I finally found what had been missing with my other relationships. He taught me so much but the night of my graduation I came to him and found him with another girl, he said that this is what it is about and laughed that I could expect a man of his power to be with just one submissive. I walked away from him that day and never looked back, but I missed the spankings and the occasional aggressive sex so I went seeking a place to be fulfilled three years later here I am." She looks up at him and then blushes a bit." we could do a scene if you wished.."

He heard her story and smiles, "Well at least we have something in common... Here I thought the only thing you and I had in common was our love for movies." HE tells her. "Well I am glad to know that I don't have to keep this from you... I mean you got to understand since the college days I wanted to tell you, but the issue that came up was oh dear lord how will she react." He told her. He looks at her, "So any ideas my dear pet?" He asks softly. He leans down and uses his index finger to touch her lips, " I will be firm, but loving," His finger goes from her lips to her cheek and he leans in to her right ear, " What a joy it would be to put a collar around such a beautiful woman's neck." He says as he strokes her cheek with his finger. He moves away and gets and idea, "I just thought of something," He looks down, "So we get up there how about a game? Well I will tease you and please alright? But if at any moment you call me master or say my safe word, you shall become my submissive... Sound good to you Lynn?" He tells her. There was another scene going on in the stage and he watched it, " You know its funny I did not see myself doing this... I just thought I would have a behind the scene job... Most of the devices you see here are my creations." He tells her.

Lynn looks up at Vash and blushes a bit contemplating his proposal she smiles knowing that it would take a lot for her to safe word, and she only calls someone Master when they are her Master , generally she uses the word Sir with Dominants.
" What kind of play did you have in mind? what is it that you are craving most?"
She looks up at him again and smiles, laying her head on his knee in a submissive pose. She shifts her position and watches the other scene on the main stage and stands quite suddenly. " lets um go to the smaller play room please.." she averts her gaze from the main stage where a buff man is eagerly fucking a blonde woman while another man near gags her with his cock.

"Well I am having a lot of cravings today to be honest with you." He tells her. He watches her lay her head on his knee, this was a side of Lynn that he was not aware of and it made him smile. He was shocked about her sudden quick movement. He got up from his seat and looks back at the stage. He gives her a look and noticed that she was not liking what she was seeing. He takes her hand and walks away from the table, " I take it you did not like what you saw?" He asks her politely. He stops at a waitress, "Excuse me can you bring a bottle of what to Play Room B." HE asks. The waitress nods and walks away

He resumes his walk to the back and he opens the door to the play room. He walks in with her and helps her sit down. He looks at her and smiles, "Well I am craving a play where a girl has misbehaved and needs to be punished." He tells her, There was a knock on the door and he walks over, he opens the door and grabs the water bottle. He tips the lady and returns to Lynn, " Here you go Lynn." He says offering her the bottle. He sits across from her, "What are you in the mood for?" HE asks

Lynn smiles at him and takes the water from him." It was not the scene I had an issue with..it was the extra male they brought in.." she frowns a bit then looks up at James contemplating the feel of his hand on her bare ass. " how do you like to punish? I usually only wish to be punished when I have been bad." She kneels at his feet and looks up at him. " Vash Sir? would you wish to maybe do a sexual scene?" She blushes a bit and lowers her head.

He looks at her and thinks, to she this type of submission from Lynn was odd due to the fact that when they were friends in school, she was not afraid to speak her mind and yet her she was giving him complete control. He looks at her and kneels on one foot and he grabs some of her hair and he lifts up softly not wanting to hurt her. He makes her eyes gaze into his, " I told you did I not Lynn? I told you that I would be firm, but loving and I meant that." He says in a sweet yet dominant voice. He looks at her, "A sexual scene is fine with me my pet, but before we do all the fun stuff I must know your soft and hard limits," He pauses,"I want to do a scene that we both enjoy my sweet friend, but in order to do that I must know what you like and dislike?" He tells her. He smiles, "Good I have wanted to do this for such a long time." HE tells her. He leans forward and presses his lips against hers and kisses her. His hand went from her hair to her cheek, he places his left hand on her empty cheek

Lynn bites her lower lip looking him in the eyes. She hands him her pre-filled out questionnaire that shows her likes and dislikes and kinks. She watches his face as he reads over the things she likes and dislikes then she speaks up " Some of the maybe's need some explanation probably.." She gazes up at him her eyes hopeful and wanting. " I would want to do this scene in the lobby cage where everyone can watch you take me..I would want you to take my ass..other than those few things I am fairly open to whatever you desire Sir."

"Well I guess while I am at it... I like it all except those weird nasty stuff." He tells her. "So my dear should I wrap a collar around that beautiful neck of yours or is this Dominant going to have to work in order to get you into as he owns. That gaze with hope and wanting just made him smile, he looks around and he finds a collar. He wraps it around her neck and he gets a leash and hooks it into the front D-ring, "This is my no means a collaring ceremony... Unless you want it to be one." He tells her with a laugh. He pulls the leash upward forcing Lynn to get up, "Well off to the cage we go Lynn... Hands behind your back." He says. He looks back at her, " You ready for this?" He asks

Walks behind him with her hands behind her back enjoying the feel of the collar on her neck. She smiles big "yes Sir..I shall follow you.." she follows him to the cage room and kneels , a small crowd begins to gather including the males from the other scene, she is well known for making scenes that attracted a crowd and she hoped he could handle being watched.
She kneels in the display position awaiting his command her eyes on him watching even for non verbal commands.

He looks at the crowd and smiles, "Welcome esteemed guest," He points to Lynn, "This is Lynn a regular here and she is going to show you how naughty she can be... Am I right Lynn?" He asks her. He noticed the guy that she gave that disgusted look to. He softly pulls up on the leash making Lynn stand, he takes of the leash off and then tosses it to the ground. " I want you in the stand display position Lynn is that clear?" He asks. He gives her a dominant glare, "Why don't you tell the crowd what we are planning to do my dear pet," He pauses for a minute, "Play with your pussy while I go find a flogger and paddle... And guest don't be afraid to touch her." He says. He went off on his search for a paddle and flogger. Back at the stage area a guy walks up to her and begins kneading her breasts, " It seems you have a nice master." He points out. Vash kept his searching going and didn't take long for him to find the tools he was looking for. He returns to the cage area and watches the guy massage Lynn's breasts as she sucked her right nipple.

Lynn details to the crowd how she has asked Vash to bind her and how she has offered her tight little ass to him to fuck, and about how she made an agreement with him that he can punish her , and that if at any time she calls him Master or calls the safe word she becomes his sub. She moans softly as the man fondles her breasts and takes them in his mouth. Lynn stands in display position her left hand behind her back. Her right hand touching herself as instructed, her breasts forward her legs apart leaving her entire body open to be touched. She waits for Vash to return and her face lights up as he returns.

He softly slaps the paddle against the mans back and laughs, "Alright pal be it... The master wants to have some fun... So how was she?" He states. He finds a red single glove armbinder under neck chin corset. He takes the collar off and then gets the neck corset on. He gets behind her and ties the neck corset up with a smile on his face. The guy laughs, "She was divine." The guy states as he moves away. Vash grins and slaps her ass with the paddle, "How we feeling my pet?" He asks by whispering in her ear. He laughs and slaps her ass again, " You and I will have so much fun... By the time I am done you will be my submissive Lynn." He adds

Lynn bites her lip smiling and whispers back. "Still green Sir.. and we shall see.."
She stands in the ready pose waiting for his command and his touch. Looks up at him and asks" can you please tie my hair back for me?" Lynn stands patiently trying not to do a happy dance to find out Vash is a Dom, she had really liked him in high school and this could be a chance to see what happens.

He looks at her and smiles, "Well rest assure that I will try my hardest to change that my dear." He says. He got an idea and laughs, he could not help himself there were so many things he wanted to do to Lynn and he was going to try them all. He normally didn’t forget things, but since he was dominating a friend, a person that he cared for it was hard to forget the emotional attachment; he didn’t have to worry about that emotional state when dominating someone he did not know. He walks away and returns with six bullet vibrators and a tens unit.. He gives her a devilish smile as he looks at her.

He puts all seven items on a table and he grabs the flogger and starts slapping her pussy, he was going to work his way up. He glares at her, his eyes gazing all over her luscious body. "You know you make this hard for me." He whispers. Once he got her pussy nice and red, he pinches her clit and smiles. He got the tape and toy of the bullet vibrators; he tapes the two toys on each side of her clit and then turns them on slow. He proceeds to suck on her nipples changing from left to right ever few seconds. He did the same get the vibrators on the same way as he did her clit and he turned them on slow. “Well let’s see if this changes your mind Lynn.” He tells her. He got her hands behind her back and he put them in the arm binder sleeve and he tied her hands in. He puts two of the shock pads on her breast and he made sure that the pad was touching her breasts. He then put the other two close to her pussy, he turns the unit on and her breast and pussy got a light shock. He was sure that she could feel the shock and the vibrations on her clit and nipples. He walks behind her and slaps her ass hard with the flogger

//if it makes no sense let me know

Lynn stood as still as she could while he spanked her pussy with the flogger Each slap of the falls on her sensitive flesh making her gasp out.Moaning softly with every slap of the falls, she takes slow deep breaths when attaches the bullet toys and the cold sticky pads of the tens to her naked body. Her arms behind her she can't move much but she bends somewhat giving him better access to her bare ass, moaning with the sound of the flogger and the feeling of the vibrations and electricity.

" please Sir..may I have more?" she moans again and wiggles a bit trying not to climax until the command is given. Him dominating her is having an effect on her that no one else before him has. She wants to please him more than she has anyone else before.

He laughs and slaps her ass hard, "Well you want more of what my dear pet... I am doing many things to you... You have to be a bit more specific." He tells her. He starts to walk towards the front and as he did so he smacked the flogger against her skin, a smile of satisfaction crept over his face. He was doing what he thought he could not do. He slaps her right breast and then with out much warning he set the vibrating toys to the highest setting, "Is this what you wanted?" He asks. He moved to her left breast and repeated the action. He kneels and speeds to the max the toys on her clit, "Or was it this?" He asks. He smiles and cranks the tens unit up a little, he watches spasm due to the electroshock. "Is this what you wanted my dear?" He asks. He places his hand around her neck not really applying much pressure on her neck. He puts the buts the flogger down and slowly pushes the tip of his index finger and middle finger to her pussy. He looks at her and slams his fingers as deep as he could and he moves them

Lynn bucks and trembles her knees giving out almost when he turns everything up she moans and looks up at him. When he slides his fingers into her she nearly loses it panting and moaning loudly her eyes locked on Vash's everyone else in the room vanishes as she begins to descend into sub space. She closes her eyes and bites her lower lip hard doing her best to not collapse in a heap on the floor.

"You better stay standing my dear Lynn or else." He tells her. He slowly pulls his fingers out of her now wet slit and he brings his fingers to his lips and licks them, "Very sweet indeed." He whispers. He got behind and slaps her ass, "Deny... Fight it all you want Lynn, you want to submit to me don't you... Submit yourself to me." He tells her. He smiles as he unzipped his pants and his hard ten inch cock was at full attention. He got put the tens unit one unit high and he kisses her neck, he got a condom over his cock and then teases her ass hole with the tip of his cock, "You wanted me to take your ass right Lynn?" He asks her.

Nodding softly she stammers "p..please Sir.." she holds her breath waiting for him to take her, she moans and gasps struggling as the tens unit makes her muscles spasm and contract. She wants to be his in so many ways but she holds back, her eyes on his cock glow a bit she is obviously eager to give herself to him she whispers softly almost inaudibly to where only he can hear her if he can even hear her. Yes Master I do.." she blushes and arches her back a bit.

He grabs her shoulders and slowly guides his cock into her ass, he figured that it would be best to take it slowly than to start roughly. He slaps her ass as her asshole took all ten inches and he was surprised by it. He pulls back pulling his cock out and thrusts forward ramming it back in. He goes as fast and as hard as he could, "Shit what a tight ass!" He exclaims. He leans against her back and playfully bites her shoulder playfully and then he kisses his way up to her neck, " I told you Lynn I would have you... I am only getting started." He warns her. He massages her breasts and then gave each one a light squeeze. He laughs as his hands explore every inch, every curve of her luscious body. He pushes two of his right hand fingers into her wet mound as his left hand rubs her left thigh.

Lynn moans and her knee's begin to buckle she looks around for something to support her like a table or a bench like she would normally use in a scene like this one. His hands on her body make her even more excited. She moans and cries out softly " orange..orange..I need to find a place to lean or sit before I fall.."

Well it wasn't his sunstone safe word, but a safe word was a safe word. He pulls out his cock out of her ass and then turns everything off and helps her to a private booth. He helps her sit down, "So my dear pet how are you feeling." He asks. He turned the toys on a lower setting and he stares at her eyes, "You may be sitting my dear, but I am not even done with you," He tells her. He smiles, "Or do you want me to stop this session?" He asks. To him it was more than just pleasure, to him it was trust as well. Lynn was opening herself to him, she getting ready to turn her whole life over to Him, she expecting him to have the ability to care for her, She expecting Vash to be honest and forthright with her. He looks at her and strokes her face softly.

Back
Top Bottom