Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

League of Legends!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingsPath

Super-Earth
Like the title says, I'm interested in a League of Legends RP involving any as all of the characters (including any and all skins!). Some characters, like Teemo, as awesome as he is, will not be involved for obvious reasons, but, aside from that...

I'm literate and I post about three paragraphs at a time. I tend to he dojo mat, but that doesn't mean I'll play with a total submissive. Hopefully, we can include many characters and a variety of scenes from this RP that will let us play as both dominant and submissive roles. I will say that I have played female characters before, but am only comfortable with doing so in a FxF scenario -- aside from that, I only play males in an MxF.

As far as the plot goes, LoL doesn't really have one, but I would love I craft a world and put a story behind all of the craziness and characters. If you're interested in doing this at all, please PM me. The kinks I would like to include in this RP are as follows:

Multiple partners
Oral
Anal
Variety, switch characters
Public scenes
Forced sex
Humiliation
Master/Slave
Rivals
Romance
Power struggle
Threesomes (MxFxF and MxMxF, to make it fair)
Rough sex
Striptease
Sexy/slutty clothing (shouldn't be hard, with some of the skins...)
Odd pairings
Variety, variety, variety!

Anyways, yeah. To sum it all up -- fun and sexy RP involving a lot of the characters with )hopefully) action, story and adventure thrown in there for good measure. If you want to RP... PM me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom