Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A little competition never hurt anybody [FxF, Competing Dom Plots]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starlit_Starlet

Meteorite
It's been a long time since I made a request thread, so here goes! First and foremost?

My name's Ophelia, I'm a 20 year old english student. I like a lot of things. Writing and reading, of course. Science Fiction is always a favorite. I love romance. I also love sex. So, you know. Column A, Column B and all that. I also like women. Smart women, mostly. Although while I do love the discourse and company of a charming, witty woman, I'm not going to lie: strong women make my legs go all jelly on me. Broad shoulders, a firm jawline and a good grip are enough to make me forget talking was ever a thing.

*ahem* Uh.. where was I Oh yeah! Roleplaying! So I gather we're supposed to make an F-List thingy... which I have... Here!

http://www.f-list.net/c/ophelia%20starlet

Now, as for today, I have something special in mind! Specifically, I like the idea of competing doms. Now, there's a number of ways this could play out. To me, the kinkier the better. I also like it when we can make something of a game of it. A few plot ideas. Now, these could be tweaked. They could be mysterious circumstances, some sort of crazy gameshow, some sort of supernatural occurence, some weird alien thing. You name it! All of them are open to suggestion as well!

Roommate Games - Our characters are roommates of some sort, either in an apartment or at school. Maybe they're legitimately fighting about something, maybe it's just a playful fight. But as our characters tumble, it becomes more... intense. Our characters both know the kinkiness of each other. They both realize that this fight just became real in another way. The loser is going to get tied up tonight...

Women's Wrestling - This one is awfully simple. Our characters are wrestlers in one of those pervy leagues where the winner has their way with the loser. If you want to zazz it up, we could have the RP last multiple matches, control multiple characters. It's very simple so there's a lot of ways to mess with this one.

It's going to be one of us - The two of our characters wake up in a chamber that is immediately terrifying. Not because it's full of death traps. No no, the devices here are of a far more embarrassing nature. Various traps and puzzles lay about the room. Each of them activates one of a myriad of devices in the room. Our characters, who are bound in some way to start with (by their ankle to the floor perhaps to let them mostly free at the start) are set upon by these devices. The game becomes obvious after long. Only one of these girls is leaving with their freedom intact.

You changed me - Our characters are both entered into a very unique sort of game. We are given a host of decisions in the form of changes. Changes that are enacted on a person's body to make them more voluptuous, more sensitive, perhaps to give them advantages such as tentacles... just generally to change things about them. Maybe they're picked randomly, maybe we get to choose them. I feel like it should definitely be portrayed as a form of entertainment for whoever is watching. The catch is, on each person's turn, they pick one change to apply to their opponent. How the game is resolved is something I would work out on a person by person basis. Perhaps they are intermittently told to attempt to seduce one another. Perhaps they go until one of them decides to quit? The changes could also be permanent or just for the game. Your call. I also like the idea of gameshow twists and turns. Things like "Surprise! This round you have to pick one of your opponents changes and take it!"

I'm sure there's other fun plots that we could come up with. If you have any that aren't here and fit the theme, I would be happy to hear them.

It's best if you PM me, although if you post here, I may see it. I prefer PMs for roleplays but am willing to post in threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom