Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Crow's Thread. *Craving Werewolves!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow11

Star
Hey everyone! How's it going?

Lets get straight into it!

I'm looking for long term role-play partners that wont disappear and will be able to put in as much as I do. My replies are usually done in a few paragraphs so I expect the same amount back. Well worded and detailed replies are the best. I love reading what everything looks, feels, smells like. While planning I will give a little on certain things, change things up to suit your preferences as well although I hate when I do this but the other person doesn't so be prepared to give and share.

I'm currently in Australia so my replies will occur at wacky times, although I do tend to stay up late/get up early and will stay online for as long as possible if we manage to get a solid back and forth going. Other then that I reply as soon as I can as id expect everyone does.

To get a good idea of what I have in mind il give you some kinks that I wouldn't mind occurring. (Instead of you going to a different site and looking at an F-list blah blah, trying to make your lives easier! Also not all of these have to be included there just ideas and such and in saying that this isn't what I'm limited to, I like to think of myself as flexible.)

DARKER-FANTASY DRIVEN KINKS:
Bondage - Gotta love being tired down and restrained during sex or not.
Virginity - A kink of mine that I kinder love role-playing out. Part of my secret dark side I suppose.
Torture - Don't be afraid to hit my characters, I don't mind having them feeling pain. Body or mind or better yet, both.
Pain - Just like torture, don't mind my character have a bruise or two, punishment can come in many forms as well as rough loving.
Lots of cum - In me, on me or both. This includes so many cum kinks so don't be scared to go wild.
Exhaustion - Fuck, beat and screw with my characters until they collapse.
Demon world - Anything can happen, anything can be created, endless possibilities.
Super Powers - The idea of being able to conjure up the unthinkable.
Demon lord x Human - Love this pairing, the power of the demon, the delicateness of the human. Perfect.
Defiance - I like to be bad, to disobey, to run away. I can be a pain, be that character who will continue to be defiant even if it ends up killing her.
Fantasy Cocks - Bring on the huge dicks, knotted, spikey ect... Whatever you can whip up!
Slavery - Who doesn't want to be made a slave?
Hidden Romance - Under all of the roughness and dark fantasy type involvement it is nice to have some part or time where my characters find a romance between someone or thing. Wouldn't mind if my characters also had a time or part where they are cared for, against their will or with it.

LIGHTER-REALISTICALLY DRIVEN KINKS:
Army Settings - Anguish and war, being a part of it or being affected by it.
Villain x Intended Victim - Turning the tables on a forbidden romance or something that becomes an act of pure self indulgence.
Psychological Play - Messing with my characters mind.
Assassins - Fighting scenes, competition, delicate skills that can end a life.
Being Overpowered - An absolute personal favourite.
Deep Moments - Tear jerking moments in a role-play are what make them interesting and unique, having an argument, crying over reasons other then inflicted physical pain.
Experienced x No experience (Or very little) - I enjoy being the innocent one, not knowing what is truly going on only to be utterly surprised.
Dominant x Stubborn Submissive - What a surprise I know but what can I say, a kink is a kink.
Apocalyptic Settings - End of the world, risk of extinction you get the idea.

Send me a message if you wish to discuss anything further or have any questions.

A couple of plot ideas that can be developed through discussion: Some of these don't directly relate to the kinks above but then again how they can be incorporated in is part of the fun.

Running. (Werewolf x Werewolf) ***CRAVING***
She's falling out of a bush when you spot her. Her arms flailing to get herself back onto her feet, her voice high pitched as she shrieks at the inevitable cuts. She appears to be running from something, her constant look backs proving that this is in fact the case. She's a mess, her clothes dark in tone, blotchy and torn while they sway loosely from her body. She's shoeless, running across uneven terrain with larger cuts dripping with blood down her leg that appear to be caused by something more. She spots you once finally up and moving again, her eyes are wide, scared. She doesn't run to you but rather in the opposite direction, avoiding help? In the short time that she's seen she disappears back into dense bush, her frantic panting disappearing with her.

Psychological Play.
A twist to an interesting movie plot.
She's new, finishing off her schooling by spending her last year somewhere completely unknown to her. No reputation, no friends, no enemy's. A girl not trying to become anyone but rather get through the year unscaved. You wont allow anything of the sort, a secret fascination. A desire to dominate, ruin, destroy and conquer.
The rest is your doing.

The Worlds Against Us.
A war has broken out between normal humans and those blessed or touched with certain abilities. People of the 21st century have become in raged out of jealousy and fear of what the “Enders”(Name given to those with powers due to the fear that they will 'end' the world. I know, corny.) may do. Most try to keep their powers under wraps while others go on rampages out of anger for what citizens have done to them. Most are killed on the spot if caught with a power or taken for testing. That’s just some brief info on what to expect. Now a 18-21 year old boy and girl, both living on their own or with unaware siblings or family venture forth to escape an inspection that has been forced upon families to try and seek out those with powers. They come across each other, both showing hostility before coming to terms with what they have in common. They leave together, running from those who chase while forming a bond. Once again, chuck me a message if you want more info on that one.

Another particular preference:
I've taken to the dark side, wanting something demon lord related where the character I role-play with captures and dominates mine. I'm fine a lot of dark kinks and hope to have some included in this. I want someone to be able to handle a character that will be reluctant and that will try to fight back through a lot of the role-play, not always but definitely be prepared for defiance. Tie her up, smack her around. Do whatever. I would like it to be very plot strong to add meaning to all the inevitable sex that would occur in it as well. The whole idea and craving has occurred after reading a story involving such intimate moments and as a result i want to create my own of sorts. With all this said I would like there to be a decent amount posted with each reply or better yet match what I throw at you. I can be very consistent in how much I post but again it varies with how much you give me to work with.

Also open to any plots or ideas you may have in mind, don't be afraid to send me a PM.

Thanks for reading!

RE: Something dark. What i want.

You have me interested girl :)
Let me know if you are still up for it.
Regards,

Crow11 said:
Hey everyone! How's it going?

This is a thread where I plan to tell you in detail what I'm looking for in any upcoming rps.

I've taken to the dark side, wanting something demon lord related where the character I role-play with captures and dominates mine. I'm fine a lot of dark kinks and hope to have some included in this.

I want someone to be able to handle a character that will be reluctant and that will try to fight back through a lot of the role-play, not always but definitely be prepared for defiance. Tie her up, smack her around. Do whatever.

I would like it to be very plot strong to add meaning to all the inevitable sex that would occur in it as well. The whole idea and craving has occurred after reading a story with such things occurring, I enjoyed it way to much and want to have something to continue from it.

To get a good idea of what I have in mind il give you some kinks that are likely to occur, hopefully.

Pregnancy
Bondage
Virginity
Torture
Pain
Lots of cum
Exhaustion
Demon world
Demon lord x Human
Defiance
Fantasy Cocks
Slavery
Hidden Romance

Send me a message if you wish to discuss further.

I've recently read up on a couple of kinky stories, one involving vampires that caught my attention. It was very clever in the way it was set out and hopefully someone can re-create it in our own way.

Il cut to the chase on details. The main area of the story is feeding and what it requires and the commitments it creates. When a vampire(Being your character) chooses to feed on another human, fairy ect.. The action itself must involve sex, to put it plainly. So in order for the vampire to feed he must fuck someone. There is also another part to this oh so interesting development. When feeding on someone that persons thoughts, memmories, ideas ect.. Become intwinded with the vampires. The vampire is able to know where his 'feeder' is, what their feeling and what their doing at any time.

So yeah, thats that and i think this could become something really fun and interesting. Again involving the kinks above and more of course.

We now have colour and some added details. Bump!

hmmm... I have looked over this craving and might have and idea, say there is a female demon hunter that gets captured by a demon much more powerful than her, a demon of power and lust. and he basically steals he virginity and makes her his rape slave for a while and even muses about making the human girl bear his child.

eventually she escapes and tries to seek out help for other hunters to cleanse her to the demon's curse. she starts taking other mission only to find she is not the only one doing any hunting. the demon is seeking her out wither through minions or his own means and making her his sex toy again.

does this sound like an interesting plot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom