Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A New Pack (V_M & Google)

Vixen_Mistress

Supernova
Vivianna was finally beginning to enjoy life again, the death of her lover and mate had been hard on her and for a while she left on a long trip, uncertain of where she would be going, and now, months away from her former pack and their new packleader she could start a new life, uncertain if there were other packs, but she did not intend to join one after her previous experience with her last. Viv was now coming upon a small village and slowed her wagon and horse with her belongings, wondering if this could be her new home. When entering the village it was rather silent, sure there were people here and there, but seeing new people was not something that these people seemed to experience, although right away she noticed a few that were of her kind and no doubt they could smell that she was one of them, but she said nothing of it and instead headed for an inn to see if there were any homes available outside the small village. What she did not know was that the werewolves here were a part of a community outside this city that had made their own little village with high walls and heavy gates to prevent people from escaping or seeing what happened inside the werewolf village.

After speaking with someone she found that someone within the village was selling a house just outside the village walls, only short walk from the village. Vivianna paid what was asked for the home and proceeded to head in the direction of the new home. Once she arrived she began unpacking all by herself until her wagon was empty and was then set aside for use later. Once settled in she began preparing her dinner, wondering if the others would approach her about joining, but she would come to that if it happened. Settling in she got changed into an evening gown she had made herself, with lovely hand embroidery of such skill elderly women with years of experience would be jealous. Viv stood only about 5 foot 5 but was slender, she was what many men would consider perfect for breeding, a C cup bust, slender stomach and tone body, curvy hips just right for carrying many children, and long elegant legs and delicate feet.

Vivianna soon sat down to finish sewing a new gown of deep red and silver trim. Her long brunette hair flowed down over her should over her breasts and to her hips in elegant waves while she let her hands work and hummed a sweet little werewolf lullaby to herself, having hoped for children, but it had not happened. She decided tomorrow she would let the village know of her ability to sew and mend, even alter things at low costs seeing as she was new. While Vivianna sat in her dark blue gown she absently looked at her ring finger where her wedding ring still sat on her dainty hand, her violet eyes looking at it sparkle for a moment before returning her attention to her work.

https://p.gr-assets.com/540x540/fit/hostedimages/1383868959/6691997.jpg

The Alpha was old, the leader of the pack was not as strong as he had once been and soon there would be challengers to his position. He could probably hold on for a few more years if he was lucky, he might be loosing a step but he had experience on his side and that would count for a lot if anyone openly challenged him for the right to rule... but that would only end up weakening the pack from its position of strength. They ruled more territory then any other pack in the region, their strength was unchallenged and their influence growing... to fight for succession would put that status of strength in jeopardy and so it had been announced that the Alpha would soon be stepping aside, allowing a younger and stronger male with to take control and lead.

Dominic Strauss knew that he was the sort of male to take up that role, son of the soon to be stepping down Alpha but it wasn't his birth that made him the right man to lead... of all the young men in the pack he was the strongest, the faster, the toughest, and the most clever, if it came down to a fight among the would be successors then he had no doubt that he would triumph... but he was also smart enough to know that such a fight would have quite the body count and to kill his would be rivals would deny the pack strength that they might need. There might be other ways to figure things out and Dominic had some ideas but none that were solid at that exact moment... the best he could come up with involved finding a mate, pureblooded and from outside the pack... a strong bloodline brought into the pack would help to cement his position of power making any challenge against him far less likely.

Unfortunately the packs main method of gaining strength, forcing pack less females to join them in order to increase the strength of the pack and of course improve the breeding rate hadn't made them friends in the region, turning a lovely little human wouldn't do because he needed a pureblood for his Mate... it looked to Dominic as if he might need to lead a small raid against a smaller pack in order to capture a suitable female in order to ensure he would become the Alpha... and once he was alpha, the undisputed strongest leader of the pack he would be able to claim as many mates as he could support, something a Werewolf with the powerful sex drive that Dominic possessed would really look forward to.

He had been out and about early that day, spreading word to the others what he was considering when the scent on the wind first reached him. Like many others in the pack his age he often let the wolf run close to the surface, let its instincts guide him without giving in entirely to the change. The wind was just right, blowing in from down the road and carried the scent of a female, pureblood if he was any judge at all and traveling alone... a pureblooded female was the pinnacle of what a werewolf could desire and would never travel alone if she had a mate... and even if she did have a mate then Dominic could just dispose of him with little trouble and claim her... something perhaps frowned upon but not against the code or laws of the pack.

And so he watched, it wasn't hard to stick to the shadows of the village as he watched her entering, his powerful build didn't do much to stop him from remaining unseen, nearly six and a half feet tall with broad shoulders and a well defined body, perhaps not as bulky as some but just as strong as anyone else out there and quite a bit quicker. He liked what he saw, a pretty little thing, great body, practically built to be bred and produce a large number of powerful children... strengthen the pack and of course his own position... he was the right leader for the pack and so what was good for him would be good for the rest.

He watched and listened as she inquired about a home, able to get a small place not far from the village itself, well within the territory of his pack and he also noticed some others arriving, he wasn't the only one who had noticed her and others might think the same way that he was.

There was a moments confrontation between Dominic and other would be... suitors. A few punches thrown, some posturing and for a moment it seemed like he might actually need to shift to put the others in their place but before that happened they all slank away, knowing they were defeated and perhaps hoping to have another chance later on.

And with the would be rivals gone there was nothing to keep Dominic from making his move and he walked from the edge of the village towards where the newcomer has chosen to make her home, rolling his shoulders as he did so in case anyone there wanted to start a fight rather then give him what he wanted before he knocked on the door.

Viv noticed that people had been watching her, and wondered if she should leave soon, knowing she had just gotten there, but the looks told her this might not be the safest place to be. Sitting in her home she looked around, smelling someone near her home, and then came the knock at the door. She was not too surprised, having expected someone from the local pack coming to her home to inquire about a possible meeting with the entire pack and possibly talk her into joining, not knowing that this group and their alpha would not take no for an answer, but as she answered the door she noticed the male standing there, very much taller than herself, and rather handsome, putting her on guard already. She took a split second to look him up and down, seeing he certainly was no messenger boy. Probably someone of much higher station, but she never thought the alpha would be at her door.

“Can I help you Sir? It is rather late and unusual to have visitors at this hour.” She asked softly her hand with her wedding ring on the door while the moon light spilt into her home and over her figure in the doorway. There was a small smile on her lips as she looked up at him, finding he was attractive, but then again he was a stranger, and she was not sure if it was appropriate for her to think of other males in such a way, but certainly finding one handsome and thinking it was not bad.

((Sorry for the short reply.))

If he had known that her first thought was that he was clearly not a messenger boy then Dominic would have likely enjoyed a few moments laughter at her confusion before ensuring that she knew he was and what her place was in comparison to that. The pack might handle some things differently then others did, especially when it came to forcing others to join even if they were not in favor of the idea but in most other ways they were rather traditional. The strongest ruled, their mate or mates had authority beneath them, and then of course would come Beta males and their own mates... but any female without a mate had no power at all and practically no rights. Others had been forced to join before... they could either embrace the opportunity they were given and find a male for the protection and support but if they chose not to do that then there was the alternative method and that was something Dominic had been prepared for. Just outside the door, up against the wall so it wouldn't be seen, was a small leather satchel holding some things in case she chose to do things the hard way.

As she looked him over he also looked at her, younger then he was by about five years if he was to make a guess and he probably had about a hundred pounds of muscle on her, but he always liked his females a little smaller. One thing he picked up on though was the ring on her finger, a more human affectation in his opinion, his pack rarely relied on such things because people learned rather quickly who you belonged too, the scent of your mate would be evidence enough for any werewolf and the humans in the area rarely went after a werewolf female, knowing that it would likely be seen as a bad idea by the males of the pack. A human breeding with a fertile female, especially a pureblood would only weaken the blood lines and end up weakening the pack... and in his mind a half blood shouldn't even be allowed to take a pureblooded female, the first female he would breed, from the moment she opened the door and he got a proper look at her he decided on that right away.

“Late?” He asked with a smirk, not used to being challenged even in such a passive way and stepping forward, brushing past her and forcing his way into the home she had established for herself, the leather sack left outside for the time being. “The moon is only just rising, to try and sleep now would be a waste.” He very much enjoyed being out later at night, often out late and hunting to contribute to the village, though as son of the Alpha and what most considered the strongest contender to become Alpha in the future he wasn't expected to do as much work as others might be, leading the pack would be more then enough and if it came down to it then he would be among the first to defend the pack in any conflict.

Moving in further into her home, looking around, taking in the details, he leaned against a wall, looking as if he was completely in charge, as if he owned the home that she was living in. “But I have a feeling you know why I enjoy staring out at night and you probably can also figure out why I am here right now. I am here on the behalf of the Pack. You are one of us, a pure blood... and I wanted to give you the chance to join our pack...” Most other packs would invite someone... but this was no invitation but instead a single chance to do things the easier way... he would be happy no matter how she chose to do this though.

Hearing his comment about it being late she nodded and watched as he came forward and moved into her home, she growled low, but calmed herself, telling herself to relax though the was close to the door, not liking how this was going already. “It is early for me to be resting, but I have been traveling alone for months since my mate was murdered, and unpacking by myself has taken a lot out of me since I am just one woman.” She said, watching him look around and make himself comfortable, already hoping he would leave so she could pack her things and head out as soon as possible, but there was a feeling in her stomach that said he was not here to kindly ask her to meet the pack and maybe they would change her mind about joining, he seemed more the type to say that she was staying and probably lay claim to her. She opened the door just a little more while she listened to him offer her a chance to join the pack.

“Thank you for the offer, but I have not mourned the leaving of my last pack and the loss of my mate enough to join another pack so soon. But if given some time to truly settle I may wish to join your pack.” She said, insinuating that from the way he acted that he was the alpha of the pack and this was not just an invitation but possibly a threat and she was ready to try to outrun him if possible to not be forced into taking a mate.

Taking a deep breath she figured she would see how this would go, suspecting he would go for her right there if he intended to kidnap her and take her with him. “Now if you would be so kind as to please leave My home. I need rest since I am a seamstress and work from morning till night most of the time.” Insinuating this was in fact hers since she used her money to buy it and everything in it was bought by her through her own work and not paid for my some powerful male.

She readied herself for running if he tried to harm her, but wondered if he would be so obvious by trying to do so in her home right away or wait her out. She felt her leg muscles tensing, ready to move, it all depended on what he did or said next. Her beast was close to the surface, scenting and tasting the male, the wolf in her liking this male, seeing him as a strong mate as her old one had been, handsome, and pure as she was. Ignoring that for now she told herself this was about her survival for now and she could look at him as a potential mate later.

Murdered mate, months on the road, seamstress, really only one of those things was immediately important and the others might be useful to know later on. The dead mate of course meant that she was not claimed by another then, it would not lead to any issue within his own pack if he were to claim her. He didn't see any children around, it was safe to assume that she had not been bred yet though it was unlikely that she was still a virgin... but that didn't really matter in the end. She was unclaimed, she was fertile (in fact Dominic could practically smell the signs pouring from her body), and any conflict that she might have run away from was far from here, should it end up following her then she would already be a member of the pack and as entitled to the protection of anyone who had been born into it.

He could smell more though, he could smell the conflict in her, the fear mixed with something so much more interesting. She was a smart one, she had to be able to see that this was more then just some invitation from a soon to be Alpha of the pack... likely she would try to bolt if he made any overt move towards her and while his instincts were yelling for him to just take her right then and there he was smart enough to not just give her a chance to get away. He was strong and fast with knowledge of the land on his side but she might get lucky, another male or even a group could be close enough to slow him down as he gave chase and if he lost her then the chance to have a bloodless exchange of power could be lost.

He felt the beast in her drawing closer to the surface and the beast within him reacted just the same, his eyes narrowing, his breathing heavier, his heart pumping as he prepared to leap should she try to run away. Slowly he moved from the wall where he had positioned himself, taking care not to get to closer to her as though he were stalking a deer in the forest, moving to block the door with his body. True there might be another way out but the main door was the easiest way in or out that he could see and if he could block it then he would be able to keep her there with much less effort.

“We do things a little bit differently around here.” He informed her, a hint of a growl in his own voice, somewhere between irritation and lust clouding his voice. “Other packs give the choice but that isn't the case right now. You can run if you like but you already entered our territory and I have no doubt that you wouldn't get far before some group of lust crazed young wolves run you down in their rush to claim you for their own. Rather then waiting for that to happen I thought I would stop by myself and claim you before anyone else got the chance...” Waiting, watching, at the first sign she was going to run he would be ontop of her, ready to grab her and drag her down. “Now as for this home... my own home is significantly nicer, but if you insist we can stay here tonight.”

Seeing his movement the female in her noticed it too and seemed to agree that he was dangerous and went from being attracted to intimidated and feeling a need to escape this male, or at least try. The moment he moved closer at a slow pace she took a step just as slow back from him, her mind going through many options of escape, knowing there was a back door and if only she could get through it she might be able to make it to the horse just outside, as long as this male had not done anything to prevent her from running.

At the mention of more males she looked concerned and her wolf seemed to come forward a little more searching to see how close others might have been. “If me being here is going to be a problem I will be happy to leave, but I did not come here to be claimed by another male, if I had wanted that I would not have left the alpha who killed my mate.” She said back to him, though her mind was already on the idea of getting to the back door, seeing his body move she knew she had little chance of escape, but she had to try, the female in her telling her to give him a run and see how strong he was, and in her mind she knew he was going to claim her one way or another, so she might as well try for her freedom now, and if not now there would be chances later probably.

Without so much as a hint or signal her legs moved and she went around the wall and headed back to try and get to the back door, knowing he would be right at her back and not to look back because that would just slow her. The female in her was thrilled at the run and seeing how powerful this male was, willing to accept him, but her other side was not so sure about its choice in her possible mate. Her legs ran as quickly ran to her room and next to the bed was the back door.

Of course she was going to run, Dominic had expected her to run from the very moment he entered her home. The wolf only knew how to do two things when it couldn't win a fight... to either submit or just run. In the forest where the trees packed in tight she might be able to fight him, a place where his larger size might trap him and keep him from taking a proper swing and ending the fight quickly... but in the home he had enough space to move and could easily enough make some space. Running of course wouldn't do her much good on foot unless she was able to make it to some very tight trees... or perhaps a horse. He was fast but he might not be able to keep up with a horse on a good road and over open ground. There was a horse nearby and she would likely make a break for that horse... really her only chance to get away from him or any of the smaller but more patient males that might be lurking nearby, hoping that the chief contender for Alpha would somehow fail and they would get a chance with the new pureblood female.

He wasn't listening to her words, instead watching closely, looking for the slightest hint that she was going to run and in the end he didn't even see it before it happened, she was good and one moment she was holding still and then the next she was bolting. Of course he gave chase right away but rather then try to match her human for human he started to shift as he moved, a trick he had practiced time and again. Within three steps he had grown nearly a foot in height and packed on even further muscle. It took only an instant and while he came close to stumbling as he closed the distance between them he quickly adjusted his stride, seeing the door that she was going for and rather then try to beat her to the door he got creative with it all, pushing the heavy bed in the room towards the door and pinning it shut with the weight... he wouldn't have been able to beat her to the door itself but he could keep her from getting through that door and trap her inside with him.

Of course his tactic had a few problems, the clothing he had worn, leather britches and a woolen shirt did not survive the rather large change in his size, the shirt was entirely shredded and was even at that moment dropping from his body, now covered in glossy black fur while the britches had fared little better, most of the seams having burst when he grew larger and barely held in place around his waist, particularly strained by the large bulge in the crotch, his senses heightened by the beast coming to the forefront and his arousal growing even stronger.

“I don't care why you came here...” He growled, the words harder to form with his changed mouth but still understandable. “Right now you are here and you belong to me, if you run from me again then I will make you regret it and if you try to fight me then I will have to show you what your place is.” His presence dominating the smaller room as he advanced on her, ready to let his body fill her senses, the smell of him, the sound of his heart beat and breathing, and of course the sight of a strong worthy man, let her try to resist that.

While running Viv could hear the sound of him running, but something was strange and she knew without a doubt he had changed, his size sounding bigger and faster, the thought making her run all the faster into the room. Once she saw the door she was a little hopeful but did not limit her options to it alone. When the bed hit the door she managed to stop in time before it could have hit her and swiftly spin around to meet his gaze, finding him taller and much bigger than when they met. Her wolf came to the forefront and paced, her internal part of her growling low, but these was a fascination within her, having not often seen many able to do such a thing in her life. Looking over him she listened to his words and brushed them off her eyes looking to the window, knowing it would be easy enough to jump through the thin glass of it and escape, but her wolf was too curious about this Alpha and wanted to stay and play.

“I do not belong to you yet Male.” She growled back, though the voice was still her own. When he spoke of putting her in her place the wolf inside her was excited, but wanted to see it, for him to prove it and that was just what she said, the tone changing just a little as her eyes changed color, to a rich amber, “Then prove it.” She growled low her body moving in a sway, wanting to see how powerful he was, her body movement not that of wanting to fight but wanting to feel a strong male overpower it, both females now wanting to see if he could really be this strong and suitable for her. It took skill, and power, which she could tell by his way of trapping her he certainly had plenty of, but now she wondered about his ability to make a female writhe beneath him and send her into her first heat in years. All of this was only helped by the scent of him over powering her senses, her eyes closing halfway for a moment as she took a breath, tasting his strength on the air before she opened her eyes and her mood changed.

She let her body move based on her instincts, her hips swaying, her body moving fluidly over toward him, a small smile across those full lips as she grew near to him her movements were graceful and purposely seductive letting him sense her mood and that she had been drawn in by the sight and smell of him. Her senses were running wild and just beneath that her heat was slowly growing, just by being in proximity and that too would change her scent. She stopped just a few feet from him, her hand moving to unlace her gown and once untied she waited moving closer, knowing that if she released the handful of her dress it would fall to the floor and leave her naked before him to see and judge.

“Prove everything you said, that I belong to you, and that you will show me my place and I will accept you as my mate, my inner beast already likes you and wants you, but I have not been touched in years, show me what you can do and I will be yours.” She cooed to him, leaning into him so he could feel the heat radiating off her body, knowing her heat was very close and once there she would not be able to control it and she would need a male to sate it no matter what, so if it was not him, it would be someone else.

She didn't make a run for the door once he had blocked it with her own bed and he could see her considering making a jump for the window though she didn't. He had shifted far faster then your average were was able to do so and if she shifted then she might stumble for a moment and if she jumped out the window then he would follow her through it, breaking through the wall if he needed to do that. In this shape, the more natural shape, he was far stronger and faster... maybe she would fight him and he could force her to submit, pin her down and make her bare her throat to him. The wolf took a deep breath at that thought, his tongue lolling for a moment, eager for the fight and the mating that would follow, the wolf was all about baser instincts, taking what it wanted with little regard for anything else... it was the man that would tame those desires and harness the primal power... alone both were weak but together they were stronger then anything else.

He could smell the change come over her though, her words might challenge him but her body was practically begging him to take her right then, the scent of a female starting to enter her heat making him practically drool, his heart pounding faster, his breath coming more quickly as he prepared to take her. She seemed to think that she might have some choice in this but she belonged to him from the moment he saw her and if this were some trick, some attempt to make him let his guard down then she would soon end up in a great deal of trouble... the pack was used to breaking females who thought they could fight against their ways.

As she undid her dress he couldn't help but grin and as she pressed against him he did the one thing that he doubted she expected for him to do. His changed back, the fur receding, his body shrinking down, the pants that had been so stretched now just falling from his body and he was able to feel her pressing against his bare flesh. The warmth of her against him, Dominic had enjoyed the carnal pleasures many time before but that had been just about slaking a desire, to know that he was going to breed his bitch was an entirely different sensation, his own body felt as though it was burning up and the only thing that could cool him back down was slaking his desire and her own. “You seem to think that you aren't already mine.” He said with a sneer on his race, reaching up slowly, brushing his fingers over her jaw before suddenly squeezing a hand around her neck, gripping her tight, holding her head in place as he looked down into her eyes, the beast behind his eyes looking for the beast behind her own. “You were mine from the moment I first caught your scent, anyone who has a problem with that will answer to me...”

Leaning down his lips pressed against hers, less a kiss and more a way for him to claim her with his lips against hers, pressing roughly, moving passionately, his tongue dipping into her mouth, teeth catching her lips as he pressed himself against her even harder then before, his cock hard and dripping precum, he couldn't remember the last time he was that aroused, that hard, needing to fuck that badly.

The way he moved was unusual ad he was right, she had not expected him to change back, this catching her off guard as she looked up at him, a little confused, but curious, her wolf watching from her eyes as she leaned her body against his, feeling the hand against her chin, then in a matter of maybe a second he had her throat and a yelp of surprise and pleasure escaped her, the sound of a female having a male hold her in her place that gave away what was going to happen next, her body feeling like it was going to catch fire even more now than ever. She knew the last time she had mated, and it felt so long ago, she had forgotten the excitement from it.

When he spoke she gave a soft laugh, liking her lips for a moment before shrugging, “We both want to see if you are as good as you say you are, and as good as your body smells, so no, I am not yours yet, since what is the good in a mate if he cannot make his female scream beneath him in pleasure? It would hardly make him a worthy male at all, I want to see how good you really are, although the other part of me has no doubt in your ability at all, but I like to be a little difficult, makes it more fun.” She purred against his mouth as he kissed her, feeling the possessiveness of it.

It was as though Viv had been hungering it for this kind of touch and closeness for so long she kissed him back, her mouth opening to his tongue and a small whimper of pain and pleasure came from her as he bit her lip and her body grinded against the hard bulge pressed to her body, her heat hitting her with that forceful kiss and her eyes dilated, the wolf’s eyes looking through her own, but they were both there for him to see as she rubbed against him in need now more than ever.

He could smell the change that came over her as he kissed her, so thick in the air, so potent that he could practically taste it, she was ready to be taken, ready to be mounted and bred, ready to help cement the position of power that he would soon hold. Perhaps his father would step down sooner then expected and end up naming Dominic his successor, it would be the ideal situation and of course avoid a lot of blood shed on the road to the power that he craved. Of course at that moment it was hard to focus on the long term, the smell of a female in heat was a potent one and it caused the room to practically swim around him, his cock dripping with clear fluid by that point, pressed hard against her as he pressed her against the wall, slamming her there hard enough that he was certain he heard some of the plastering cracking behind her body... she was responsive and there was no need to hold back.

Strong hands gripped her hips, fingers splayed to better enjoy the feel of her body, lifting her as he pinned her in place, grinding against her, enjoying the sensation of her softer body against his own, his teeth catching her lips and neck, subtle marks on her body and before long there would need to be a more obvious mark, one far more potent that would scream to any other wolf that eyed her... let them know that to covet her was to challenge him.

Feeling her legs spread, resting on his own hips, he didn't take long to tease her, only a moment with the slick head of his cock teasing her slit before he thrust into her, finding her hot, tight, inviting, she might not be a virgin but she was the next best thing and as he felt her envelop him he was unable to do anything more then hiss at the pleasure, the breath escaping through clenched teeth before he bit her neck more roughly then before, not seeking to make her bleed but instead a massive bruise and of course to keep him from howling just right then. It was instinct after all, needing to bite down when he was claiming a mate

“Go on and be difficult.” He growled as he released her neck, feeling the head of his cock buried as deep in her as was possible without pressing into her womb, grinding his body against hers his hips started to shift slowly, wanting to take his time for the moment and enjoy himself. “If you fight me then I will take you anyway, if you run then I will hunt you, and if you resist in any fashion then I will slap a collar around your neck...” Of course the collar was coming anyway... tradition demanded it.

Feeling him move against her as well as his readiness made her remember what it was like to be bred, though it had been a while, it was not something that a female forgets, especially with someone like this male. Feeling her body slam against the wall was different and had not been expected, the look of shock and need to catch her breath coming quickly while she looked up at him. He was responding much more strongly to her heat than she had thought, or maybe it had been stronger due to years going without. She did not know and with him hard against her she did not care either way and would figure it out later.

The hands gripping her hips were almost comforting, knowing she had made a good choice in accepting him instead of accidently being taken by someone else. Her feet soon left the ground and her arms wrapped around his shoulders to assist in holding her smaller body up, knowing fully well he could easily lift her without help, but it was instinctual and she liked the position now able to wrap her legs around his hips. The feeling of teeth against her neck was long since forgotten, but the moment he was at her neck she whimpered almost in fear as she leaned her head offering her neck, wanting the mark on her skin.

When he thrust into her, her eyes shot open looking up at him while a cry of pure pleasure came from her lips and her body clamped down on the cock now buried in her, having waited so long to be filled like this that her body did not want to let go. The bite to her neck was no surprise after having offered it, but she did whimper in pain a little, knowing it would bruise and it had hurt a little, but soon her body was washed over by pleasure and the stretching of him inside her body, her hips moving against him to help him get deeper and deeper inside her.

Hearing his words she gave a small laugh leaning in to nip and lick at his ear while whispering seductively, “I will be difficult at times, fight you so you will take me hard, run so I can enjoy being hunted by you, and resist just to feel that collar, but you are my mate and no doubt I will be carrying your babes in no time, so I cannot leave, but that does not mean I can’t have some fun too.” She moaned sweetly against his ear, feeling the head of his cock against her as far as it could go without piercing her womb which was still possible.

Back
Top Bottom