Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Nova Fragment [Flux & Sweetnothings]

Yana smiled and laughed at Alak. She kissed him and moaned as his thrusts became rougher. She bucked her hips to match his thrusts. She blushed and closed her eyes. It felt so good. She was surprised when he grabbed her hips and lifted her up. She gasped and clung to him. She arched her back and cried out blissfully as she came around his cock after he had thrusted into her powerfully. She panted and gripped him. She groaned and nodded. "I loved it." She moaned and laid her head on the pillow.

"I'm glad that you liked it," he said as he was still fucking her slowly until he filled her up with his cum. It came right after the hard thrusts and it felt so good to cum inside of her. The reason he had filled her up was because she came on his cock while he had lifted her up a little bit. Now his sticky and hot semen was inside of his lover. "I'm sorry for cumming inside of you," Alak apologized as he hadn't warned her that he was going to cum.

Yana panted slightly as she came down from her orgasm. She couldn't put it into words how she felt. She felt him fill her womb up with his cum. She smiled up at him and closed her eyes. She thought about it if she got pregnant. Then of course, things would be different. She giggled softly and slowly opened her eyes. "It's okay. I wouldn't mind if I got pregnant." She said gently. She didn't want him to feel bad for cumming in her. It did feel good. She leaned up and kissed him tenderly. "Now, I'm hungry. Do they serve food?" She asked. She wondered if it would be similar to Earth's food.

"Okay," he replied with a smile. He was happy that she wouldn't mind it if she got pregnant though he thought that the odds were quite small as it was only their first time together, little did he knew about pregnancy. "They do serve food here, they even bring it to the room. There has to be a button somewhere near the door if I'm not mistaking," Alak told her. He slowly pulled out and laid down next to her. "But here isn't much of a choice in eating to be honest. Most things are mushrooms or vegetables. Sometimes there is some rice." What he said made quite clear that there was somehow the same food as on Earth. The reason for that was quite simple. Alien had visited Earth quite some times without that the humans found out about it and they took some seeds of plants, spores of mushrooms and much more other things to adjust their planet.

She smiled at him and sighed softly. She knew it was a rare chance that she could get pregnant the first time, but there were always exceptions. She didn't know if she was one of those people. She looked up at him and listened to him speak about the food. She looked towards the door to see if there was truly a button that brought food. She smiled then turned back to him. "Really? I would like to try some of the food here." She said. She sat up and got to her feet. She walked to the door and found the button labeled food. She pressed it and smiled. "We can eat together in bed." She commented, looking back at him. She grinned and turned back to the door. She backed up and grabbed her robe. She shrugged it on, tying it around her. "Do they come to your room, and does a voice come in the intercom?" She asked Alak, gesturing towards the ceiling that held the intercom.

"There is an intercom in the system," Alak replied as he pulled on his boxers and pants, to make sure that he was covered up a bit. A small computer came down the ceiling. It was a more sophisticated Alien touch pad, like the iPad from Earth. There was the menu on it, saying that there were mushrooms with rice for today and also a soup but the taste of the soup wasn't with it. Only a picture of a bowl, containing a red colored soup. "And after you ordered with the system, somebody will bring it depending on who's in the kitchen today." There were quite a few different chefs in the tower as every race had their own way of preparing food and using specific ingredients in their food as well.

Yana looked up at the ceiling and smiled at the intercom. That's where she first heard Alak. She glanced over at the alien to see him already dressed in something to cover him up. She didn't know why if there was going to be an intercom. She saw a device that resembled the iPad back home. She looked at it and touched it. The soup looked delicious. It looked like tomato soup. She selected what she wanted and pressed okay. It was the soup with the mushroom and rice. She sat back on the bed and smiled. "I can't wait to try to food here. I'm pretty sure it'll taste much like Earth's. Similar foods." She said to Alak. She laid back on the mattress, sighing softly. She was glad she took the trip to the planet.

"I hope for you it does," Alak replied with a smile, hugging her as she had ordered for the two of them. When she laid down, he laid down next to her again and looked at her. "I truly love you, Yana," Alak spoke to her as the iPad moved up in the air again and vanished in the ceiling. He took her hand and intertwined their fingers again. It wouldn't take long before their food was going to be here as the techniques used in the kitchen were much better on Nova than on Earth. "I really hope you are going to enjoy the food," Alak said and shortly after, a alien which hadn't been seen before by Yana knocked the door. "I'm bringing what you've ordered," the voice said.

((OOC: Sorry that it took me so long))

((OOC: No biggie.))

The Earthling found herself blushing after Alak spoke. She wrapped her arms around him and hugged him, too. She looked over at the alien when he laid down beside her. Yana smiled softly and kissed his nose. "I really love you, too, Alak." She whispered. She ran her thumb over his cheek and smiled softly. He truly amazed her. It was nice to have someone important in her life now. She held his hand tightly and nuzzled him. She ran her thumbs over the back of his hands while she hummed a soft song. "Me, too." She sat up and let go of Alak's hand. She walked to the door and opened it. "Ooh. The food." She whispered. It all look good so far.

The Alien that brought the food smiled as Yana opened the door. "Enjoy your meal," it said as it handed the plate over with everything on it. The smell of it was the same as it would smell on Earth though the colors were different. The rice was light blue, the mushrooms were much lighter of color. Though the soup had the same color as it would have on Earth as it was red and tomato soup. The creature walked away, leaving Alak and Yana together again. "How do you like the way it smells and looks like?" Alak asked with a gentle voice.

Yana bowed her head at the alien. It looked creepy, and it made her shudder. "Thank you." She smiled genuinely as she took the plate with the food. She closed the door with her foot while she studied the food. It definitely smelled the same, but some of the food had different colors. She walked to Alak and sat down on the bed beside her new lover. "I do. They even had tomato soup. I thought it was by the picture." She answered. She set the plate down on the bed gently so it wouldn't spill.

Back
Top Bottom