Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Nova Fragment [Flux & Sweetnothings]

Yana glanced around the room. She liked how it was colored. And the buttons. That was something she had to try out later when she was alone. She stood up and walked to the wall that had buttons. She could see they had marked what each one did. One cleaned her room automatically. One gave the option of air conditioning or heating. She looked behind her and waved slightly. "Okay." She smiled and stripped out of her clothing. She saw a robe hanging on the back of the door, and she slipped it on. It was silk, and it was very comfortable. She looked in the mirror and rubbed her sides. "Nice." She whispered, turning around to see how it fit her in the back.

"What's nice?" A voice asked. The voice came from the room in the opposite side of the hall. It was a male voice but sounded more like what people spoke on Earth. A person walked out of the room, revealing himself to Yana. His skin was very pale, his hair was white with a bit black. But his eyes, they barely had any color in it. Furthermore, his anatomy was identical to that of a human. "I'm sorry for being rude. My name is Alak," he said as his eyes went over her body. For Alak, it was the first time to see somebody that looked so identical to his kind without being one of it. His voice sounded very gentle.

Yana gasped and jumped back when she heard the voice. She pulled her robe tighter around her and frowned softly. It sounded like a male; almost like a male on Earth. She got excited at first that there was another human. She was quickly put down when he revealed himself. She looked over the very similar male and smiled softly. He was very pale. His eyes had to be the best thing about him. She blushed softly and shook her head. "It's fine. You just scared that's all," She reassured him. "I'm Yana." She noticed him looking over her. "Yeah, I know. We look the same, don't we?" She chuckled softly. "I was saying how the robe fit on me was nice." She answered his question had asked her before.

"I didn't meant to scare you at all, I'm sorry for doing so," Alak apologized towards the girl. Alak kept his eyes focused on the human female. It was weird, never before had he seen a human but now he did and it felt like he was seeing one of his own. "Yes, we do look the same in much ways. And indeed, you are right, the rob fits you very well," he replied with a smile. His intriguing eyes looked at her once more, meeting hers as he went from her toes towards her face. "How does it come that humans have colored eyes?" Alak asked, noticing that she didn't had 'empty' eyes as he had but that those of hers had a nice color.

Yana sighed softly. She smiled at him and shook her head. "It's fine. I'm easily scared anyway." She told him as she fixed the cuffs on her sleeves. She didn't expect to find a creature that resembled humans so much. She studied him, looking at his pale eyes. They were so cool. She blushed softly and nodded her head in a respective manner. "Thank you." She said on his compliment. She watched his eyes scan over her body. He obviously wanted to know more about her species and how they were so alike. She smiled and sat down on the bed. "Evolution. Our eyes come in a variety of colors. Blue, green, hazel, brown, and other colors." She answered. She wanted to know more about him. She didn't know why, but something was telling her she had to be friends with Alak.

"So that's the same reason why your hair has a color as well?" Alak asked. His hair was very white as well and the black that was in it was dyed. Evolution... A species that adapted to the circumstances they lived in and such... Great! he thought as he kept looking at Yana. It was very intriguing to encounter somebody like her as he could learn a lot from her and he might be able to answer any questions she would have as well. "You are from Planet Earth right?" During his time in the tower, Alak had learned a lot about different planets and which creatures lived there. On Mars, for example, there was a special race that was very good at hiding himself. But Alak's race, which lived on Nova was a very pride species and in very much ways alike with the humans and always showed themselves. Hiding yourself as a Castithan was one of the greatest sins.

Yana smiled and nodded. "Yes. As you see, mine is red. Very red." She giggled softly. She ran a hand through her hair and studied his hair. His was very white. A color some girls back on Earth would die for. She noticed that the black part was dyed. Did he naturally have the white color? She tilted her head as she thought about it. 'The creatures here are certainly interesting. I would love to know Alak better. He just seems to be a fun person to hang out with.' Her cheeks turned to a deep shade of red as she realized what she sounded like in her head. She looked at him and nodded. "Yes. I'm from Earth." She said. She started to think up any questions she had. "Are there more of your kind?" She asked. Though it seemed general, she just wanted to get to know Alak.

Of course he noticed that her cheeks turned red but he just thought that she found it hot in here so he didn't payed anymore attention to it. "Yes, there are more of my kind but they don't live in this tower. They live in the forests but I took some damage in a battle so they took me here to recover," Alak explained as he kept his eyes focused on the Earthling, it didn't happened a lot that he met another kind of creature. Actually, he had only seen Lu'un and the Palon so far as the others were to busy with other stuff. He was also not allowed to leave this floor until he was fully recovered and not a lot of the Aliens that lived in the Tower came on this floor, they had their own wings in the building. "Is there anything I can help you with?" He offered.

Yana prayed to God that Alak did not notice her blushing. She figured he didn't notice it since he didn't say anything about it. She cleared her throat slightly and ran a hand through her hair to straighten out the knots. She listened to him as he explained about his kind. "That must suck. Where did you get hurt?" She asked. She smiled at him when she noticed him looking at her. She would love to get to know more about him, and she was sure he would like to know more about her species. She scooted over and patted the spot next to her on the bed. "First, come sit with me," She beamed, smiling at him. "Second, I want to know more about you. I don't know. I just have this feeling I should hang out with you more often." She shrugged slightly and blushed again.

Pulling his shirt a bit higher, Alak revealed a scar. It was quite large and it was right next to his belly button. The size of it was about 3 inches and looked quite bad. "A piece of metal that flew through the sky after an explosion went through my skin there and made me fall and bleed pretty hard," Alak explained, pulling his shirt back down. Carefully, he sat down next to her on the bed now and when she said she wanted to know more about him, he nodded briefly. "I want to know more about you as well," he said, "feel free to ask any question, I'll reply on them." Again, he noticed that she was blushing, making him blush a little bit as well. Being so pale, it looked much worse as it actually was but he didn't mind that.

Yana tilted her head to the side to study his scar. She cringed when she looked at it. She frowned. She tried to think what couldn't happened to him. The only thing that came to her mind was a sword. She listened to him as he spoke about the incident. "Well, at least you're not dead." She said, hoping to lighten the mood. She smiled when he said down beside her. She hesitantly scooted a little closer to him. She cleared her throat and looked up at him. She smiled and nodded. She noticed his cheeks turning red. "Why are you blushing?" She asked, laughing a little as she touched his cheek. "It looks like you're really blushing." She teased.

"That's true. I was quite lucky," Alak replied. When she confronted him with the fact that his cheeks were red, he smiled and said: "Maybe for the same reason that yours keep turning red as well." Of course, he knew that it was obvious, his skin was so pale that the red came out brighter then it normally would have. He didn't mind it though, he couldn't do a thing about the fact that he was sitting next to an attractive person which happened to be a human. "Are we going to discuss the reasons why somebody blushes or are we going to ask some more interesting questions as blushing is quite obvious most of the time?" Alak asked, his voice sounded very gentle - even more then before - and very clear.

Yana smiled and nodded at Alak. "I'm happy you survived." She said softly. She smiled and ran a hand through her hair. She sighed softly and pulled her knees to her chest. "Well, I hope you do blush for the same reasons." She really did. She hoped Alak felt the same way towards her. She really liked him, though she would never find the courage to tell him. She laid back on the bed, pulling a pillow under her head. She yawn as she turned to lay on her side. She smiled up at him and nodded. "Back on Earth, blushing meant different things. It could be embarrassment or....having feelings for someone." She said softly, almost whispering the last part. She managed not to blush so he could figure out why she was blushing.

"I'm happy about that as well," he replied with a smile on his face. "I don't know what your reason is but I might find out," he added shortly after. When she laid down about the ways they use it on Earth, he knew that it probably was because she had feelings for him as there was nothing to be embarrassed for. "We use it for the same reason it seems," Alak replied to her with a bigger smile on his face then before. Was he really falling in love with this human already as he was blushing? As pride as his kind was, he wasn't feeling embarrassed himself so he probably had to accept that there was a chance he was loving her, or at least developing feelings for Yana. "How do you know if you have true feelings for somebody?" Never before had he felt love, only heard about it.

There only a ffew times in Yana's life that she had felt love. All of them were false hope. This time, however, she had a feeling Alak could finally be the one she really felt connected to. It was weird though. He was an alien whereas she was a human. She didn't mind it. She thought it would be cool to have an alien lover. She was tempted to pull him down here with her and kiss him. She shook the temptation away and looked at him. "Well, you get butterflies in your stomach every time you look at the person you love. You just feel important with him or her." She said softly. She sat up and pressed her lips against his.

When she told him about the feeling, Alak didn't knew if he had experienced it that way as he didn't knew what a butterfly was but before he could ask, he felt how her lips touched his and he answered the kiss. Her lips felt soft and sweet. Alak opened his mouth a little bit, letting his tongue touch her lips, wanting to meet hers so that their tongues could dance together. Now he did felt something is his stomach and he assumed that this were the butterflies she was talking about. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the moment, the moment of his first kiss out of love.

Yana was pretty sure he didn't get the metaphor of the butterflies. She realized he would've understood if she kissed him. Her eyes closed gently as she kissed him. She parted her lips and let her tongue slip out, dancing with his. She moaned softly and wrapped her arms around his neck. "I don't know. It feels like I've known you forever. When I saw you, I just felt connected. I love you, Alak." She whispered against his lips. She smiled and started kissing him deeply again. She moved into his lap slowly, giving him time to get used to the kissing. She never felt this much intimacy for another being. She realized how much he meant to her in short time they had begun to know each other. She was glad she had met him.

It was weird to hear from a girl that he barely knew that she loved him but yet he believed her, feeling the same as she was feeling. "I understand what you are trying to say," Alak replied as she slowly moved into this lap. Never before had a girl done something like this with him but it felt so good. Even though he didn't knew Yana that well, it felt so right. He took her hand and their fingers intertwined as they were kissing. After a short period of time, Alak stopped to kiss her and asked: "Are we a couple now?" He thought they were as if they were kissing but none of them had asked it to the other and in his race, the female asked the male normally, the straight opposite of how it - most of the time - was with humans.

Yana didn't know what to think of this. She had so many feelings for Alak. She loved him, and that was the most important one of all. She smiled at him when he told her he understood her. She could forget that they barely knew each other. She came to this plane to learn more about it. She wasn't doing this for science. She was doing this out of love. She held his hands and smiled softly at him. "Yes." She answered. It was straight forward. She kissed his cheek while she got comfortable in his lap. "It's hard to explain, Alak. Even though I've known you for a short time, this just feels right," She sighed as she looked up at him. "Do you feel the same way?" She had to ask. She needed the clarity. Back on Earth, this would seem so wrong, yet it felt so right for her.

"Yes I do," Alak replied as he looked at her. He knew what she meant with everything she said about them not knowing each other that long but it was indeed feeling right. Deep inside, he knew that his parents weren't going to happy with this as never before their race had a relationship with somebody of another race as it would make their bloodline impure. The purity of their blood was holy to them, they considered their race as holy. Actually a lot of Aliens thought about that way. The only ones that weren't thinking that way were the prostitutes. Out of every race, there were a few that didn't considered themselves as holy or as a race that should remain pure. To rebel against the ones that did thought so, they started an own brothel, satisfying the like-minded. "I love you," the boy said, his face turning red again and a smile appearing on his face.

Yana smiled at him. She looked down at her thighs and sighed softly. Her mind wandered back to her life back home. She remembered everything there. She doubted a relationship like this would be approved by society. Earth had developed significantly. There were humans that had altered their appearance. Ears of different animals, tails, and many other things. She realized she never wanted to go back there. She wanted to stay here. Her home life wasn't perfect. She had chosen wrong guys before in her past. Most of them ended up being abusive. This was different for her. She actually had someone who appreciated her. She glanced up at him and felt her own cheeks flush. "I love you, too, Alak," She kissed his cheek and laid her head on his shoulder. "What would your family think of us together?" She muttered. She didn't want to get into something that was going to be bad.

When she asked him about what his family would think, he looked quite sad. "They won't approve it probably as my parents are very strict. They want that our race remains pure as it is now," he replied and right after, he added: "But I don't care about what they think. I'll run away from them if needed to stay with you." His voice trembled a bit as he spoke because he knew how mad his father was going to be. Alak had been punched by his father several times, even being stabbed in his leg once because he wasn't obeying what his father had asked of him. His eyes became wet as he thought of it again but quickly, he shook his head a little bit and smiled, planting a small kiss on her cheek as well.

She instantly noticed the change in his facial expression. She frowned softly and moved slightly in his lap to comfort him. She listened to him carefully as he explained how his family would react to it. She bit the inside of her cheek, and before she could say something, he quickly added something. She sighed tenderly and nuzzled him. "I don't want to force you to do anything." She said softly. She noticed how his voice trembled. She didn't know what he was thinking, but whatever it was clearly made him a little emotional. "I had disapproving parents back home. Every time I found a guy, they always thought he was trouble. I never listened. I usually ended up getting hurt both physically and emotionally." It felt good that she was able to tell someone about it. She looked up at him and smiled. "You don't have to worry about anything. I'm here for you."

When she told him about her parents at home, he recognized a bit of his own life in it. It was unusual for a girl to ask a boy for a relationship without permission of the boy's parents but it mostly went that way by Alak which his parents disapproved, making them say it was a bad match for him and he would regret that he said yes and for some reason, what they said was true. "You don't deserve it to get hurt," Alak replied. There was anger visible in his facial expression but also a bit sadness as he didn't liked it that somebody had done her harm in both physical and emotional ways. "And I'm here for you as well," he said at her last sentence with a smile, before their lips touched again. But he couldn't do much about one thing that happened, because of being with Yana and loving her, an erection showed up. Partly thanks to the pressure on his cock by her sitting on his lap. He hoped that she hadn't felt it but it could be quite possible that she did. His face became a bit red again, which he tried to hide by looking away a bit.

Yana shrugged it off. She hated showing her feelings. Over the years, she had gotten good hiding them. She looked up at Alak and sighed. She tried to stay away from thinking about the times she was hurt. Most of the time, she ended up in the hospital for a period of time. Of course there was always the denial and not allowing charges to put on her abuser. She smiled softly and studied him. His reassurance helped her. She understood why he would have an angry expression. He loved her as much as he did. She kissed his cheek and closed her eyes. "I love you." She muttered before kissing him. She wrapped her arms around him, her hips rocking slightly. She didn't know what had gotten into her. She felt something poking her. She pulled away slightly and looked down. She blushed deeply and looked up at him. She took advantage of him looking away to run her hand over his cock. She smiled and kissed his neck softly. "Did I make you excited?" She asked. It was tempting.

Back
Top Bottom