Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Doing anything for his love [Flux & Naomi]

Flux

Supernova
Adam Robinson was a respected man in the town. His family was a very happy family and they never had a fight but there was some tense between Adam and his wife. The 35 year old man wasn't really satisfied with the sex he and his wife had since they had their daughter, Angelica, who was 16. And because he wasn't satisfied, he had some affairs but all of those didn't worked out as well. Angelica knew that something was wrong and didn't liked it at home when there was so much tension. This made her to spend a lot of time with her best friend, the daughter of Evan Anderson, their neighbor and a friend of Adam. Her name was Wilma and to be honest, Adam couldn't keep his eyes off that girl whenever he saw her; not at her home, his home or even in public. His eyes always found her. Luckily, his wife never really payed attention to that fact nor did his daughter. Every time that Wilma came at their place, a modest smile appeared on his face and he acted like a true gentleman towards her and his daughter.

Wilma Anderson's best friend was her next door neighbor, Angelica Robinson. Angelica spent a lot of time with her since she had told her that there was so much tension in the house, it was almost like a house of cards, one blow of the wind, and it would come tumbling down. Wilma was smirking internally, because when ever she saw Adam, Angelica's father, he could never take his eyes off of her, and she liked it. Much to her relief, Angelica nor her Mother ever noticed the lusty gazes shared between her and Adam, well, nobody in Wilma's family noticed the looks, nor did anybody in Adam's family notice the gazes. To her delight, her parents were going on vacation for a week and leaving her behind...

Adam had promised to Evan that he would keep an eye on Wilma but that she would probably spend a lot time in his house, with Angelica. Wilma's father was very happy with having such a friend as Adam because otherwise the young girl had to go with them on vacation and they wanted to spent some time in private. The man didn't mind at all having Wilma a bit more around his place during the vacation of her parents, he would even enjoy her company. "So, do you like staying at home?" Adam asked to Wilma as her parents departed. It was going to be Wilma's first time home alone and Adam remembered that when he was younger, he found it very exciting the first time he was home alone.

Wilma slyly looked at Adam as soon as her parents left, and her look turned a bit, sexy, even, when he was done speaking. She spoke,"Oh, what do you think? No parental supervision, nobody to tell me what to do!..." Her body language was clearly telling him she wanted him badly...

"That is indeed a nice thing. Not having to tell what you are planning to do, just doing whatever you want. I knew how much I liked being home alone when I was younger," Adam told her with a smile on his face. Her body language was very clear to him but he knew that his daughter was home now and so he contained his feelings for this moment, only giving a small wink to the girl.

Wilma spoke,"Perfect time to do whatever one pleases..." She couldn't wait for the others to leave, so that way she could act on what she wanted to do...

Adam couldn't do much more then laughing when she said that. "Are you going to stay over with Angelica tonight? Or are you going to sleep all by yourself in that large house of you?" He asked as he looked down to the beautiful young girl that wanted him so badly, him wanting her as well.

"Well... What's more convenient... For you?" Wilma slyly replied, saying her last two words so low only he could hear her.

"I would appreciate it if you slept with Angelica, then I know that you are safe," he said with a smile and he hugged her, like a father would hug his daughter. It was the only way to touch her without triggering something in the minds of Angelica and his wife.

Wilma smirked when he hugged her, but she hugged him back, and she whispered again into his ear,"Hm... Know any dates and times when your wife and Angelica will be 'out'?"

"I know that they are going to the mall in half an hour. And I think that tomorrow Angelica was going to the movie with a boy and Milly would meet some friends in a bar," Adam replied, a smile on his face. He never lied to Wilma, maybe because he liked her a lot or maybe because she just was so innocent and to hard to lie to. "So... What are you going to do now?" Slowly, he released the girl and winked at her.

Wilma looked delighted when he told her the times when his wife and daughter would be out. WHat made her happy was the fact that she and Adam would be alone together. She slyly replied as he released her,"Oh, I don't know..."

"I'm going in, you can choose if you come already," Adam told her as he walked inside. He sat down in the couch, in the living room, awaiting what Wilma would do. Angelica and her mother were readying themselves already to depart. "We will stay away a bit longer then normally as we are going to buy some clothes for Angelica her date as well," Milly said. Adam said that that was fine and he smiled. This would buy him some more time together with Wilma, if she was going to show up.

Wilma was minding her own business elsewhere... She smiled when she watched Angelica and Milly depart. As soon as the car pulled out of the driveway, Wilma happily made her way to Adam.

Adam heard how somebody walked in while he was sitting in his couch. "Hello Wilma," he spoke, his voice sounding very sweet and gentle. It was weird to see his best friend's daughter and the best friend of his own daughter alone, knowing that she wanted him as badly as he wanted her. A smile appeared on his face and he winked. "So.. What do you want to do now?" He asked as he stood up and walked towards her.

Wilma smiled when Adam saw her, and she spoke,"Well, lets be honest with each other... I want you just as badly as you want me! But... You want a virgin teen?"

When she was that direct to him, Adam decided to tease the young girl that was standing in front of him. "Mhm... I'm not sure..." Acting like he was really doubting what he had to do, he added: "Maybe if she has some nice things to offer to me..." Adam wanted to see how far this girl will go without him saying or doing anything.

Wilma ever so sexily responded by replying,"I have many things to offer you, delicious one!" She slowly and sexily began to strip, she was stripping like a stripper would...

Adam enjoyed how she was slowly revealing her body to his. When she was standing there, entirely naked in front of him, he asked: "What size are your breasts?" His eyes were going over her entire body.

Adam smiled as he stared at her breasts. "How do you know what a titjob is, you young naughty girl?" Adam teasingly asked before he let his eyes look at her body again.

"That, handsome one, is for me to know... And for you to find out!" Wilma slyly replied. She was looking at all of the tattoos on her body. she was a fan of a book series, and had some of the designs from the book series tattooed onto her. What she loved about these was they couldn't be construed as a gang symbol or something offensive, so the school couldn't do anything to her about them/

A smile appeared on the face of Adam. But he didn't expect the young girl to have that much tattoos already. The tattoos were nice and he liked them but he thought she was a bit young for it as it could ruin her entire skin when she grew older. He winked at her before saying something. "Why don't you show me how you do it then?" He teased her, looking straight into his eyes, her naked body in front of him.

Wilma gave Adam a wink, and she went over to him, happily getting on her knees, and she sexily began to unbutton his pants and lower his boxers...

He looked at the girl that sat on her knees now. An 8 inch erected cock jumped in front of her face as she lowered his boxers. "Do you like that size?" Adam asked to the best friend of his daughter, that was sitting naked in front of him. Still, he knew that whatever was going to happen was so wrong. But why does it felt so good already?

Back
Top Bottom