Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My roleplay Criteria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wicked Wolf

Embracing my sins
Hey, It's Shatos the Demonwolf.

If im up to roleplaying with anyone I'm looking for someone who has a decent grasp of the English language and be able to form coherent sentences and be able to write about a paragraph a post. Please no one liners, I understand having short posts for responses sometimes. I only play MxF roles please.

In Short I am looking for a Female that is more Sub than Dom. I have very Dominate characters both good and bad. I enjoy a huge variety of roles from a purely Dom/sub relationship all the way to two dominate acting people locked in this relationship of bumping heads alot until my character asserts his dominance over the other character.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Currently Rp ideas are all over the board for me. Suggesting just about anything is good, I wouldnt mind trying new things including new kinks.

Of my usual roleplays my favorites things are-

Fantasy both Mideval/fuedal era and Modern.(I love fantasy as you can tell from my character page being all fantasy based characters.)
Non-con/Reluctance
Seduction
Teasing
Dark Romance(I like regular romance as well if thats what youre into)

My F-list is at the bottom of the page but any and all kinks you'd like should be suggested. Im up for most things within reason.

All of these a fun ideas for roleplays but none of them need to happen though I will say non-fantasy roleplays tend to bore me...if its just for smut reasons sure im all for it but please have some good idea if you want a non-fantasy roleplay.

Roleplays I would also be into doing if suggested would be-
World of Warcraft(huge worgenxbloodelf fan)
Naruto
Fairy Tail
Lord of the Rings

```````

My Characters are a Demonwolf, Human Mage, Vampire Lord, as of now I now have a werewolf and an Incubus angel hybrid http://shatosdemonwolf.wix.com/demons-return#!incubus/cjfb . I can make characters on a moments notice as well. If you wish to offer any ideas or suggestions of background or personality/abilities please be my guest. I would like to roleplay with some new characters and I will always accept new ideas.

I started my chara page again: http://shatosdemonwolf.wix.com/demons-return (please note only a couple chars are done and the main story on the front of the page needs to be completely changed, more will be added)
PM Me for roleplay, i also have yahoo messenger which i could be convinced to roleplay with. (Just a note, if you add me on YIM, please tell me, as im getting bot requests and i dont want to ignore an actual friend request)[/size][/color]

RE: Demons Return *New Idea*

Im interested if youre still looking! Shoot me a PM with what youre looking for with this story and well talk! :)

Just a note about the idea and myself: I made it generalized so almost any kind of scene can come out of this, knight in shining armor, horrors taking over enslaving humans, powerful supernatural races such as vampires, werewolves or many others could be put in a good and bad light, being heroes and saving people or villains causing harm. That stories can both be story or smut driven if anyone desired cause I'm a guy that goes with the flow and plays off of my partner well.

Added Char page, only a couple chars for now, more are coming

Just a note, if you add me on YIM, please tell me, as im getting bot requests and i dont want to ignore an actual friend request

Throwing out a bump here, ill be out of work in 3.5 hours, send me a pm if you are interested and ill get back to you soon

Here is a bump to maybe find other people :p also i got Aisu's pic and his basic story before the Demon's return event up

RE: Demons Return

normal work hours mon-fri 3:30-midnight eastern time zone...from 12:30 - 4am is when I usually roleplay

RE: Demons Return

well im bored, might pass out soon, might find someone to rp with dunno we will see

RE: Most ideas acceptable please apply now.

Updated post

hmmm for some reason my post doesnt seem to be changing size and color to what i want, unsure why. Ill try to fix it tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom