Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Locked Up [Flux & Okabe]

Flux

Supernova
Ace and Zed were two boys with the ages of 16 and 18. They were very active teens and even though they had different friends and even a different interests, the two were together a lot. The two hang out a lot with the brothers Nick and Thomas. Nick had the same age as Ace and Thomas had the same age as Zed. Almost every time that the four were hanging out together, Nick and Thomas were telling to the other two how hot their mother was. Ace and Zed found it pretty awkward that their best friends considered their mother to be hot, a MILF as they sometimes said. But it also made them look to their mother in another way. The father of Ace and Zed was a merchant so when their friends slipped out that they might even pay for a round on her, the two started to think of a way to make that happen. The day after, the boys had a plan and when they woke up, they ran down the stairs. "Mom?" Ace asked as he went with his hand through his hair, looking to his blond brother.

Monica was not awara that everyone thought of her a MILF. She took pride in taking care of her body, but that was all. She was too busy making sure that the brothers were properly raised to think about their friends.
When the boys arrived, she was in her nightgown, preparing breakfast for everyone. It was a not a particularly sexy apparel as she was not really exhibitionnist, but it did looked great of her body.
«Yes Ace ?» She answered. It smiled and feared he would ask something stupid.

"Can you make us some pancakes? Maybe to eat right before noon?" Ace asked to his mother. The boys knew that if she wanted to make pancakes, she had to go to the basement. Once she was in, Zed was going to close to door, he had already hidden near the basement. Ace ran down further, walking into the kitchen. With his gray eyes he looked towards his mother and smiled, hoping that she would give in to his question. Otherwise, they had to make up a Plan B.

"Well sorry I had thought of something else. But I could do some for you a next time. Are you ok with that ?"
She was relieved. Yes she again had been taken for a cook but the question was completly innocent, and it did not involved anything stupid.

(Sorry, you shouldn't have given me the need to see plan B)

Ace sighed and walked out of the room, smacking the palm of his hand against his face. "Failed..." the boy whispered as he walked towards his brother, shaking his head. Zed knew it was his turn for this and as crazy as he was, he opened the door of the basement. One more sigh came out of Ace his mouth as he saw how his brother made himself fall down the stairs, in a safe and controlled way. "Mom! Zed has fell of the stairs of the basement!" Ace shouted once he heard the tumbling of his brother had ended, a small smack echoed from the basement as Zed's body collided with the cold, hard floor.

[OOC: Luckily sometimes teens can be weird ^^"]

"WHAT" She yelled running towards the basement. With more time she would have made the link between the shelf where the put the floor for the pancakes and the basement, but she did not have this time. She went to see her son who was there, lying on the floor.

"Zed ! Are you all right ?"

Ace walked inside the basement after his mother and closed the door. Zed looked up, acting a bit weird at the moment. "Yes... I think so..." Zed spoke to his mother, "Have I ever told you that you look very pretty?" The boys knew exactly how to make a move on a girl although they never had really success with it. A smile appeared on the face of Ace while his brother was giving her mother that compliment.

Monica froze when she heard the door closing. That surely was the stupid thing they wanted to do. Then they started complementing her. She had absolutly no idea what was happening ?

«Yes you did. But why insisting on that now ?» She did was flattered by the compliment, but she couldn’t see how that made sense.

«What do you want to show me so much that I need to be in the basement ? «

"Maybe because that's the reason we wanted to be alone with you?" Zed replied, "wouldn't it be weird if I told you it just out of the blue? Here it is much more isolated to say such a thing." The things that he said, didn't made much of a sense but yet sounded so logical in his own mind. His head moved slower and he kissed his mother on her lips. Ace just stood there and stared, he never knew that his brother could be so direct in such situations.

"Yes that is a bit weird to try to lock me up just to tell me that I'm pretty. But that's still very nice of you. You both are great boys. Can I go now ? We are going to be late." Yes, she definitly couldn't understand what was happening inside the two boys' heads.
The kiss was a huge surprise. What the hell was he doing ?
"What ? Why did you just kissed me ? I'm not your girlfriend. You should try to train on girls your age, not on your mother. You are not mom's little boys anymore" She said, trying to soften the atmosphere she felt very opressing towards her.

"We know that you aren't our girlfriend, but I really like you, mom," Zed whispered, looking a bit shy to the ground. Slowly, he looked up to her, laying his hand on her breasts, slowly caressing it. "Don't you like me?" Ace opened his eyes as far as he could, looking to what his brother was doing. There were some ideas they had to make a move on their mother but this? No, that they hadn't discuss but well, it was a good idea from Zed though. The green eyes of the blond boy found the eyes of his mother and he smiled, his lips colliding with hers again for a few seconds.

Monica let out a high pitched moan when Zed decided to touch her breasts. She quickly put his hand away from her.
«Of course I like you, you are my son. But what are you trying to do to me ? Why are you doing this ?» She thought that Zed had gone mad, and was going to rape her. She was utterly shocked by her sons’ behavior. But deep down that also made her a bit horny to see that she was an attractive woman, even for young boys. But it was invisible and very deep indeed. She was more submerged by fear sadness and uncomprehension, and tears started to fall.
«What do you want ? Am I not a good mother ?»

When the tears started to fall, Zed laid down a hand on her cheek. "You don't need to cry. You are the best mother we could have wished for," the boy replied and then looked at his brother. Ace moved closer to the two and laid his hand on her other cheek. A smile appeared on the faces of the boys and Zed took the lead once more. "We just want you to be more then our mother. I love you. And Ace loves you to." The voice of Zed sounded very honest and gentle towards his mother. The boys didn't meant her any harm, they would never hurt their mother! Even though they planned to be more cruel towards her, their plans had changed as now their true feelings revealed themselves.

Monica was still panicked because she did not understood what was happening and what they wanted. But she wanted to believe they did not want to harm her, and was convinced by their sweetness. She felt very tired and fell on the ground, her eyes still wet. She talked, her voice filled with sadness, but still incredibly cute, while looking at the locked door.
«I really don’t know what you want from me. I know I won’t be able to prevent you from doing anything and can dissuade you. I wish you never had these incomprehensible ideas. Do whatever you want and let me go. But then, and you’ll swear it, everything will go back to normal and you’ll never mention to me that day. Else I’ll tell your father aout what you just did. I don’t know what I did wrong but I’ll become a better mother.»

"We don't want to do anything to you without you want it as well," Zed spoke as he kissed his mother again. Ace knew that Zed meant it when he said that they weren't going to force her so he just looked for now. It was quite arousing to see how his own brother was kissing their mother and he wanted to kiss her as well. So at the moment that Zed stopped the kiss, Ace gave her a kiss as well, his hand moving towards her breast as he cupped it.

Monica just couldn't give her consent to that. But she had to bear it to be freed. So she let her sons touch her without doing anything. Then, as she saw they were waiting her approval, she laid down on the ground and closed her eyes. She replied with a weak voice.
"I told you to do what you want and leave me alone after that. Don't ask me more please."
Her breath accelerated as she did not know what they were going to go next.

Their soft hands started to go over the body of their mother and it didn't took them that long before they had undressed their mother, her naked body laying in the ground with her clothes next to her. Zed sat down at one side of Monica while Ace sat down at the other side. Simultaneously their mouths moved towards her breasts and their tongues started to go over her nipple and the area around of it. Their mother had said that they could do what they want but still, they were going to be gentle with her.

As they started undressing and exploring her body, she couldn’t lie to herself anymore. The cold floor of the basement made her shivering from cold They wanted sex. Were they actually going to rape her or just touchign she did not knew, but it was enough to make her fearful. But she was reassured to see that they were gentle. Her breasts were a particularly sensible part of her body and her tits were quick to react, becoming hard and erect around her sons’ tongues. No matter how uneasy and worried she was, it still felt good. But that bittersweet sensation of arousal and sadness was hard to endure. Why were they doing that ? She thought she was loving enough, and yet they were «punishing» her by acting like that. She felt unloved, like a fucktoy.

It didn't took Zed long before he pulled down his pants after he had discovered the first female body he had ever seen without clothes. He placed the tip of his cock against her lips, hoping that she would suck him in like he had seen in sex videos on Internet. Ace didn't knew what his brother was planning on doing so he just backed off for a while to see what was going to happen now. "What are you doing?" Ace asked though. "She said that we could do what we want to her," Zed replied. "Plus her nipples are erected," he added very soon as he looked at her nipples which were standing there, hard.

Sylvia let out a sigh of disgust as her son approached his cock from her mouth. He wanted to be sucked, it was clear. At first she kept her mouth closed, shocked by what was happening.
She was ashamed when her son talked about her erect nipples. that meant he knew some things about the female body, and that she wasn’t completely cold to their advances. And the hard dick was still standing there, erect. Her desperate mind had a idea.
«Come here Ace.» She said. Once he was closer to her, she grabbed his dick and started to suck it. «You are hurting me Zed. That’s why I want to help Ace first. He’s way nicer to me.» Ace’s dick tasted better than expected. Sylvia would feel somehow happy to see her son taking pleasure. Ace had always been so nice with her, maybe did he deserved that reward. A least more than his brother

Back
Top Bottom