Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Need to Feel Your Lust

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solvaris

Survivor of Hathsin
Maybe I just saved your life from some mythical beast, and you want to repay me. Maybe there's some sort of spell or curse that's affecting your judgement. Or maybe you've had these feelings for me for the longest time but haven't expressed them because it's not socially acceptable for someone like you to be with someone like me. Whatever reason you'd like to choose, I need you to be a woman or multiple women who just can't resist fucking my brains out. And it just so happens that you have giant tits, so how could I refuse?

You could be my sister, my mother, a vampire, a succubus, a neko, a corrupt nun, a teacher, a school girl, etc. I don't really care. You just need to be a female or females with huge breasts or even growing breasts that have an insatiable thirst for sex with my guy. If there's any other details you'd like to add into the mix, I'm more than willing to consider them.

My f-list is in my signature if you'd like to take a look at all the kinks I'm into. I expect a basic grasp of the English language, and a paragraph or more of writing in each reply. I prefer to do the roleplay in pms, but we could also do a thread. So...any takers?

RE: Where Are The Dominant Females?

You want a dom lady but no eating out and her giving blowjobs?

Alastair said:
I don't know what you mean by "no eating out." Yes, I want a dominant woman, and yes, I'd want her to give my character blow-jobs.

I haven't done to much of a pure dominant woman, usually Im switch but I am willing to try it out :)

Solvaris said:
Alastair said:
I don't know what you mean by "no eating out." Yes, I want a dominant woman, and yes, I'd want her to give my character blow-jobs.

I think they're pointing out the contradiction between your request and your F-List. When it comes to oral sex, a dominant female is more likely to command her sub male to perform it on her (i.e. "eat her out"), rather than she submit and perform oral sex on the male. Yet your F-List has cunnilingus firmly on the "No" list.

Not judging your preferences, because we all want/like/dislike different things; just pointing out where they're probably coming from.

Morgause said:
Solvaris said:
Alastair said:

I think they're pointing out the contradiction between your request and your F-List. When it comes to oral sex, a dominant female is more likely to command her sub male to perform it on her (i.e. "eat her out"), rather than she submit and perform oral sex on the male. Yet your F-List has cunnilingus firmly on the "No" list.

Not judging your preferences, because we all want/like/dislike different things; just pointing out where they're probably coming from.
Ah, thank you for clearing that up Morgause. Yeah, its exactly how my F-list says. I don't want my male character to be forced into doing oral sex on the female character. My tastes for how I want to be dominated are unique as you said. I don't have personal experience with a woman's pussy or clitoris, so the thought of putting anything near there other than my cock is a bit daunting. Seeing pictures or reading about it doesn't do anything to ease the tension I feel when it comes to cunnilingus.

In my opinion, Ms.Poisonous doesn't have adequate post length to roleplay with me. I tried starting a roleplay with her and her response was about 3 sentences. I need my post length to be matched or at least 2 paragraphs. And there's nothing wrong with doing more than my post length either.

RE: Craving Growing Breasts

How forcefully are you looking to be dominated? Are you just talking shoved around & clothes ripped off? Or are you talking forced down, chained/tied up, whips, blindfolds, gags, cockrings, etc.?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom