Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A temporary Master ( fixed)

Faelina

Super-Earth
It was his eyes that really shook me , almost black in color, they pulled me in, I was near drowning when he looked away..I approached him slowly, kneeling at his feet, I lowered my eyes awaiting his command. This was the man I was being given to for the night, to be used any way he chose..I had never seen him around the club before but Master assured me that I would be safe. After what seemed like an eternity he slowly ran his hands over my body, lingering at the warmth between my thighs."good girl" he mummers softly when he feels my arousal. I smile slightly and hold my tongue a moment. " You may speak" he says quietly. " Thank you Sir" I respond. I kneel waiting as he looks me over, his own arousal is evident in the tent of his designer jeans. He drops down beside me and lifts my head to look into his dark eyes again and I hold his gaze, slowly he lowers his head and fiercely claims my lips. His lips crushing mine and forcing them apart. He devours me..kissing me his lips burning into mine,claiming me as his own with a mere kiss.

He pulls away gasping and I look up at him with wide eyes, my body is on alert , every nerve at attention waiting for his touch. I hear him moving around and he swears softly. I frown a bit and he stops his rummaging. " none of that girl..no need to frown." I nod softly and nibble my lower lip, he suddenly pulls me up into his arms crushing me in his hold as he kisses me again, like a man starved he devours my lips, pressing me into the wooden cross he smoothly lifts my arms and secures me to the structure, kneeling and securing my legs as well, I hang there suspended on a cross naked before him, his eyes move slowly over me inch by inch..I feel my heart racing as he drops his pants and approaches me. He cups my wet entrance and slowly begins to finger me deeply, adding a second and then a third finger, beginning to thrust roughly. I bite my lip and fight the urge to cry out.

He suddenly presses against me thrusting into me hard and fast, his cock bottoms out in my wet entrance, he groans and kisses me again his lips crushing mine. I gasp softly when he breaks away and he utters a soft command. " now girl.." I am confused a moment and then his fingers pinch my nipples. I realize he is telling me to climax for him and I let myself go, the muscles spasm and contract around him, my body trembles and I moan loudly , the moans reverberate around the room, he releases me from the cross and carry's me to the bed, holding me close and kissing me.

I lay on the bed looking at him a moment before he drops down, his tongue delving into my wetness he groans softly and laps fervently at my clit , his tongue dipping in to sample my taste, I jump a bit because of the after effects of my climax and he swats me firmly " stay still" he says and I try hard to stay still as he teases and nips and sucks my clit, teasing me to almost climax then fucking me with his tongue, he groans softly and whispers" climax for me .." I take a breath as he begins again to tease and lap at my clit, I feel myself sliding into climax, my muscles tighten and he nips my clit firmly , I cry out and orgasm hard, juices flowing out of me into his waiting tongue he licks and sucks, catching all my sweet pussy juices and thrusting deep for more. I tremble and buck a bit beneath him , he swats me again and I go still beneath him, he moves up slowly and thrusts himself into me , fucking me hard and fast now, the mix of pain and pleasure making me gasp, he grunts loudly and I feel his release, he collapses on top of me breathing hard. Slowly he sits up and takes my collar in his hand, lifting my head, I look into his eyes and he whispers softly " good girl" and I smile he holds me close until Master returns. I walk away quietly hoping that Sir will allow me to return to this man again someday, for now I will hold the memories of this night forever.

RE: A temporary Master

A bit of friendly feedback, use paragraphs it makes text look more appealing to read, when most people see a large block like that it makes things hard to follow and just looks very daunting.

Back
Top Bottom