Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The new boss

Faelina

Super-Earth
This is a story I wrote some time ago when I actually had a boyfriend to RP with.

It was a very nice day outside a perfect day to go to the beach but Zed was stuck at work..for some orientation training BS thing..and of all things it was being ran by his new female boss..he just knew she would be ugly and old and probably a bitch too.. he sighed going into his office and sitting at his desk. A knock on the door announced the arrival of his boss..he grunts a come in and does not even look up.. he hears her walking closer a soft light step moving steadily not sounding old or fat he looks up straight into deep violet eyes..he swallows hard letting his eyes run down her body.. then holding out a paw he introduces himself she smiles pushing a strand of black hair behind one of her floppy ears introducing herself as Mistress Pearl.. did he hear her right? He shakes his head to clear it. She sits on the edge of his desk her short red and black skirt inches higher on her snowy thigh he licks his lips then blushes forcing himself to look away she smiles taking his breath away. Now Zed she says.. lets find out what you know and what I need to teach you.. she stretches making her shirt inch up and show her stomach ..he bites his lip and nods his gaze trails up over her full breasts her nipples are perky and show thru her thin shirt..growing rock hard he sits closer to his desk in an attempt to hide his arousal she leans over him to start the program on the computer her scent surrounding him..he tries to focus on the computer but it is not making much sense question 1..if you were on an island alone with your boss and she asked you to do something for her that was slightly immoral such as pleasuring her sexually or kissing her what would you do? Please explain in detail.. Zed rubs his eyes looking at it again thinking he is losing his mind..oh well he thinks and starts to write in detail what he would do if stranded on an island with his new boss..she watches him as he types. Question 2.. if you came to work and your boss called you to her office and she had on all black leather and a whip in her hand and she demanded you cum over to her and she tied you down and had her way with you how would you respond. Zed looks up at Pearl and swallows hard nearly cumming in his pants just thinking of it he starts to answer the question when she comes closer leaning over his shoulder reading she spins his chair around grabbing his paws putting them behind his chair back and slipping handcuffs on his wrists ..he looks up at her his arousal quite obvious she pushes a button on his desk instantly locking the door then she slides her skirt higher revealing crotchless leather panties then unzipping his pants freeing his thick lycan cock she smiles whispering ..relax Zed.. you just got a promotion.. she kisses him deeply and holding him in place pushing him into her wet pussy.. he groans loving her control and power over him.. she starts riding him using him to pleasure herself then she guides his muzzle to her chest as she rips off her shirt smashing his muzzle to her right breast he willingly takes it in sucking her breasts in turn tugging on the handcuffs as she rides him there in his chair..he cums hard filling her with his hot seed..his knot holding her in place ..she kisses him clinging to him her kiss showing her need for him and her desire to make him hers as she kisses him she reaches for her bag behind him slipping something from it then sliding it on his neck fastening it with a soft click breaking the kiss then pulling his knot free she turns around rubbing him against her firm round ass..he growls in excitement and tries to touch she spanks him firmly and he growls again she clips a leash to what seems to be a collar and jerks him forward forcing him to his knees she presses her wet pussy to his face..uttering a single word.. now.. he looks at her then nods delving his tongue into her amazing pussy she grabs his hair guiding him forcing him deeper.. then suddenly she climaxes her juices flood his muzzle and she pulls him up leading him with her to her office it has all glass walls and anyone can see in..she guides him to her desk bending over it she uncuffs him then wiggling her ass she says..cum here mine.. fill my ass with your amazing cock.. show Mistress how good of a boy you are..he swallows hard nodding looking around pushing his cock deep into her ass..his coworkers stand and watch as he fucks her ass harder she shouts and he starts pounding her ..she moans and his male co workers stand watching jealous and erect..their arousal is obvious and his female co workers watch pretending disgust but he can tell several wish he was fucking them..she climaxes demanding he cum..now he cums hard and she grins his knot sealing him in her ass..she slowly pulls away as his knot goes down then she sits at her desk handing you pen and paper .. okay mine..it is time for you to write down what I say..and for the rest of the day he simply takes notes for her..what will tomorrow bring?
he next morning Zed comes to work and finds his office is empty..frantically he looks around and finds his name on the big loft office above the bosses office it overlooks her office and is just a short staircase away from her..making him at her beck and call..he starts for his desk but hears the office door shut..looking up he swallows hard today she is wearing a deep blood red leather top cut low to accentuate her cleavage ..and a short black leather skirt that clings to her ass.. she smiles and steps forwards leading him to his office out of site of the rest of the workers and pushes a button on his desk closing the curtain around his office..she then pushes another button and the rear wall slides open revealing a room not much bigger than a bathroom but his eyes grow round at the things he sees.. she grabs his wrists putting them behind his back and pushes him lightly to the small room smiling as she pins him to the wall lightly ..knowing full well he could resist and snap her in half she enjoys that he is freely giving her control..kissing him deeply she deftly fastens his arms to the cuffs on the wall then grabs a spreader bar attaching it to his ankles making his feet stay two feet apart still standing she kneels pulling down his pants exposing him..already hard just thinking of his hot boss Zeds cock springs out when free of his clothing..Pearl grins kneeling her paws on his ass taking him in her mouth sucking him bobbing fast and pulling him deep into her throat she makes soft moaning sounds as she sucks him he bucks his hips a bit lightly tugging on his chains fighting his inner beast that wants to take control he bites his tongue moaning as she deep throats him..she pinches his testicles gently to prevent him from cumming just yet he gasps drool running down his chest ..as she lets go of his testicles he cums harder than he ever has before flooding her with his hot thick cum..she licks him clean removing the spreader bar then undoing the cuffs she smiles laying back on a twin size mattress in the corner beckoning him closer..she pulls him down on top of her whispering ..take me Zed.. fuck me hard like I know you want too.. he looks at her uncertain at first but she swats his ass..a low now is heard..and he parts her legs thrusting himself into her pussy.. holding her down a bit he starts thrusting into her deeply roughly and she moans swatting him with every thrust ..his thrusts grow frenzied as he pounds her faster and faster ..her moans echo around the small room accentuated by the slap of her paw on his ass..she climaxes hard forcing him to cum..his knot swells locking him inside her tight pussy.. panting he lays still both catching their breath when his knot recedes she rolls him to one side dressing and kissing him whispering.. good boy..mine.. Mistress is happy with her new pet..and has a treat for you after lunch..lets get some work done now.. she leaves him to dress and he goes to his desk to do his work imagining what she has planned after lunch.

(( I never finished it because he and I were no longer ))

Back
Top Bottom