Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Changing Things Up <3 Smut & Taboo

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sarieta

Okay so on the other threads I had, which are now closed I had opened up trying something new. It didn't quite go as I had hoped, so I decided to change up what I am looking for and give a tad bit more explanation.

I. Introduction

My name is Sarieta, you can call me Sar. I have been writing for well over 25 years now. My Rp history has been almost that long with written compilations. I am an avid reader, writer and every once in a while gamer.

Just an added note: There are other writers on here, we share ideas with each other willingly so if you see a plot on my page or on their page we are roommates (or in one case there is a married couple as part of the roomie bit) and we all love this site. Those people are: Caleb Raines , Wildfire , RycbarWhovianGirl , and StormWolfsong . This is so people know we give each other permission to reuse our ideas. We've all agreed to add this message to our pages so there is no confusion.

II. Basic Guidelines For Writing With Me

1) No godmoding, controlling my characters or anything of the sort is welcome.
2) I will only write in 3rd Person and expect the same
3) No less than 3 paragraphs. I need to have plenty to work with.
4) I ask for and use images to aid in descriptions of characters. No animated pictures unless showing an idea of something. That doesn't mean however that you can't use digital images such as this but I do not find appeal in images like this. I just prefer that 3d type and such is only used as concept art not the playby's for characters.
5) I only write in Threads.
6) Smut > Plot = More smut, some plot behind the smut to keep it going. Like 90% smut - 10% plot.
7) I only write female characters (on occasion I may write a shemale if she is being taken advantage of by a female). I don't care what sex you are as the writer but I am only looking to write with shemale or male characters playing against my female characters.
8)DON'T SEND ME A PM THAT JUST ASKS IF I WANT TO RP. IF I DIDN'T WANT TO RP I WOULDN'T HAVE A REQUEST THREAD. IF I WASN'T STILL LOOKING MY THREAD WOULD BE CLOSED. GIVE ME A PAIRING INTEREST, A PLOT IDEA THAT WILL LEAD TO THE SMUT, AND SOME KINKS.
9) Minimum age of my characters is within site rules aka 15 years old and up no younger. I will not be convinced to go off the board for younger either.
10) And PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF THE GODDESS PLEASE USE NORMAL SIZE AND AT LEAST EASY COLORED FONTS WHEN WRITING WITH ME. MY EYES CAN'T HANDLE ITTY BITTY TEXT OR TOO BRIGHT OR TOO DARK TEXT.

My F-List: Sarieta's F-List

Please have an f-list for me to look over, Rabbit Hole hasn't worked for Months so doesn't do anyone any good. F-list or at least an idea of kinks that may match helps me see whether we are a match. Also if you don't have any posts on the forum, a writing sample would be great because I only do threads and I do look through past threads when people contact me.

III. My Definite No's

No gore
No Vore
No Rape
No Bathroom play
No Bestiality
No Anal to mouth, anal to pussy
No Self-Insertions - I am here to write characters, not cyber.
No Gaping
No Fisting
No Throat/Cervix penetration
No Males over 50 years old (this means no grandfather/granddaughter scenes )
No cameltoe - even mentioning it will be a massive turn off.
No growth/inflation
No Birthing - if the rp involves a character getting pregnant fine, but I will not write out the birth process. Nor do I have any desire to write sex with a woman far along in her pregnancy.
No abuse
No MFF or variation of me playing more than one female, not interested.
No Prostitution - this includes trying to get favors for money or other things from characters in other situations. It's still prostitution even if it's only to one person and I won't do it.
No Slavery
No major height differences, it's not appealing to me for the difference to be so much that a man standing behind a woman (no matter her age) ends up with his cock pressed against the middle of her back rather than her ass or between her legs.

IV. My Ultimate Yes's

Breasts - C cups, no smaller, no larger. I also ask that if I am playing a shemale and someone is playing a female for me, this is the same.
Height - My girls will be no shorter than 5'7 and no taller than 5'10. I like male characters (shemale characters) to be no more than 6'5 and no shorter than 5'7 also.
Attractive Characters if you come to me looking to write something with unattractive characters you are barking up the wrong tree.
Incest
Forced Incest
Interracial
Age play (male no older than 50, female as young as 15)
Forced Pleasure
Forced Nudity
Dubious Consent
Noncon turned Con
Molestation
Me writing naive/gullible/innocent/virginal females
The Male Taking Initiative (Or female if I am playing shemale)
Male/Female
Shemale/Female
Female/Shemale (On rare occasions I will play the more dom shemale but that is the only time I will write a character that takes initiative.)
Shower Scenes
Blindfolds
Light Bondage
Obsessed Males (or females/shemales)
Seduction (I don't mean long drawn out, I mean sensual seduction that makes my character lose all her desire to deny him)
Foreplay (consensual or not)
Forced Public Nudity
Genuine Feelings
Large Cocks (Not monster cocks or extremely large but 10-14 inches, 2-3 inches thick
Eventual Romance (Not always in the beginning, lust is a great beginner)

V. Pairing Favorites (you/me) - if you don't see it in the incest pairings then it is a no unless the plot I have itself says otherwise.

*****Father/Daughter
Older Brother/Younger Sister
*****Uncle/Niece
Male Cousin/Female Cousin
Younger Sister/Older Shemale Sister
Older Shemale Sister/Younger Sister
Aunt/Shemale Niece
Cousins (one shemale one female)
***Doctor/Teen Patient
Intruder (Stalker)/Teen Female - have a plot for this
****Father/Babysitter
Teen Sibling/Shemale Babysitter
Older Neighbor/Teen Neighbor
Cop/Teen Driver

VI. Plots

Caught Being Bold - 15 year old Alyssa O'Shea had always been the good girl, never got in trouble or went against her parents rules. It was for this reason alone that when they decided to go on a trip for their anniversary in the summer they were willing to trust her to stay home alone. Alyssa had always wondered what it would be like to sunbathe nude or just walk around the house and not have to wear anything. She'd already been sleeping nude for a few months because her parents never came into her room at night and she kept her blinds closed at night. Now that she's got two weeks she decides to see what it's like. She puts towels down where she sits, she goes out to the backyard by the pool to sunbathe where she believes the wooden fence keeps her safe from prying eyes. She has no idea someone is watching her or that in some of the rooms her curtains have just enough open space for someone to see her. With no alarm in the house it is easy for someone to get in an unlocked window or a door if she forgets to lock it. (Can be a friend, an uncle, a neighbor, a stranger. Could be taking pictures of her sunbathing and watching her through the windows before they sneak in wanting more than pictures)

Breaking The Spell - As she helped her mother go through things in her recently deceased grandmother's attic, 16 year old Mackenzie Carter found a book that looked old and aged yet as she carefully opened the cover she caught a page in her hand and accidentally tore a piece only to watch it appear to knit itself back together. Amazed, she decided to put it in her backpack and check it out later. As she worked she found old necklaces and other jewels her mother said she could have at least for now and some looked really expensive and cool. So, later that night at home, with her bounty on her bed, she was trying things on. One particular sapphire set she liked so much she kept it on as she settled on the bed to look through the book. It had different images in it, under them were names and what appeared to be crimes. One of them dated almost two hundred years back had the last name Carter, crime was witchcraft. He looked so much like her uncle she knew he had to be an ancestor. As she grew tired, she yawned, resting her hand on the image and closed her eyes before she could see the sapphires shimmer, the image ripple and unknown to her, she had just freed her ancestor from the spell that kept the warlock trapped. His crime, hording power and he had planned on gaining more by taking a witch from his own family as his lover. Now free, Kenz looks like the perfect innocent offering for him to continue what he sought to do. (He would have been trapped in his 30's, I'm looking for lust for power and her body but as things go along genuine feelings to emerge on both sides)

Trimming Down and Changing Her Life - For the first 23 years of her life Tasha Evans was overweight no matter what she did. Then one day she went into a shop and a woman there said she had something that would help the girl change her luck. She doubted it would work but she bought the elixir anyway and went home that night, taking it and over the course of the next eight months she not only lost weight rapidly but she toned up and filled out. Where once she was over 400 lbs with B cups that sagged from the weight, she was suddenly 150 lbs with firm C cups that suited her trim and slim new look. Where boys had never looked at her twice before, now she was the object of every male eye, taking the attention from the popular girls at school and even getting the attention of the men in her family. She's had people asking her out left and right which causes her to blush as she says she will think about it. Even some of the girls had been coming onto her. She can practically feel and taste their arousal which freaks her out. She is completely unaware that there is a price for the elixir that if left unpaid she could revert to who she was before. (This can be shemale/female or male/female w/ either incest or ageplay. This is one of the few ideas where I would be open to older sister/younger brother. She will be a virgin, innocent in ways but growing confident with the attention she is receiving, but she will not initiate things. )

More to be added later when I am not so tired.

I think I'm stealing one of your ideas baby girl, it looks fun to play with hehe course I'll make changes but you know.

I regret to inform everyone that Sarieta is currently in a coma, there is little chance that she will wake up. Anyone writing with her, I am sorry not to inform sooner but we have been having this battle for her the last several weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom