Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Milkmaidens (SapphicSeductress and SuperSrs)

SuperSrs

Planetoid
The village of Alber had always known at least a measure of peace, free from the plague and the conflict that wracked the rest of the kingdom. Fairly isolated, located deep within the north forests, the citizens had but themselves to rely on. Small plots of land offered up plenty of fruit and vegetables, while the bountiful woods offered up plenty of game and other necessities. The worst thing one had to worry about was the occasional rabid wolf, or a hungry bear that wandered too close to the village. And even so, the hunters were skilled enough to keep such beasts at bay with ease. Indeed, so peaceful was the village that it could've been argued that most had grown overly-content. They knew not what danger was, and in turn their senses dulled and their strength diminished. Their guard soon lowered, they failed to take note as a new strain of beast made itself known. Undocumented, and oft spoken of only in hushed tones, the creatures preyed now on the body, but upon the mind. Their eyes set on Alber, the small town was about to find itself in for a rude awakening...

It was a clear morning when they first struck and took their first victim. Upon the outskirts of Alber, away from the hustle and bustle, was a small lake. Nearly crystal clear, the rays of sunlight almost shimmering upon the unbroken surface, its beauty was easy to see. And yet, young Alice hadn't walked all the way to it just to gawk. Through the surrounding foliage the girl emerged, wincing every so slightly as she nudged the branches out of her way. In each hand the girl held a bucket, the wood moldy and chewed but none the less usable. Stumbling a bit as she tried brush away the twigs and leaves clinging to her braided hair, she'd quickly straighten herself out soon after. "Ugh," Even after spending the entirety of her life living out in the boonies, she could never get used to travelling about through the woods. The bugs biting at her flesh, the wayward branches poking at her and mussing up her hair. What she wouldn't have done to leave the place entirely, and yet...

Like always, she grumbled beneath her breath as she made her way towards the small lake. Making sure that her skirt wasn't going to get wet, the young lady slowly kneeled and began to scoop up water. She was nearly seventeen, and yet Alice had known little more than Alber and the godforsaken forest surrounding it. Just some kind of change would've been nice, in all honesty.

Though there were many villages and towns throughout the land, Alber drew the eyes of the creatures due to its distance from larger cities and simple appearance. They knew that the town's defenses were weak...but an attack on the village was not their plan. Many of the villagers were inconsequential to the creatures...only the women were suitable for their desires. As soon as the creatures had woven their nest deep within the nearby forest, several of them had gone out to seek women from Alber.

One of the creatures had made her way to the lake near Alber. It was an idyllic place on this day, calm and peaceful. At the edge of the water, the Milkmaiden sat down, staring at the lake's surface. Her kind were far from feral creatures and she had been told her task the night before. Now that she was here, she could barely wait for one of the village women to stumble upon her. Many thoughs paced through her mind, but one image in her mind remained above all others, bringing a smile to the creature's face as her fingers gently ran along her plump breasts. A low moan slipped from her mouth as she gave her breasts a soft squeeze, causing trickles of milk to run down her chest. It wouldn't be long, she hoped; she could have been with the rest of her kind, embracing, rather than waiting here and hoping for a woman to arrive.

The Milkmaiden lifted her head...and a smile spread over her lips as a blonde-haired girl came walking towards the lake's edge. Slowly rising to her feet, the Milkmaiden prepared herself to greet the human. She knew that she had to avoid scaring the woman away—humans were often timid in the face of such beings, at least when they weren't mystified. The Milkmaiden walked from where she had sat along the water's edge, not taking long to come to where Alice would reach if the human continued walking. A peaceful expression was upon the Milkmaiden's face as she stood with her hands together and stared at the woman. The creature was not unnaturally large, being only slightly taller than Alice, though her breasts were likely larger than any that Alice had ever seen upon a human. Patiently, the Milkmaiden waited to see if this human would approach her, if the woman wouldn't be afraid...and how long it would take to tempt the woman into feeding from her.

Grumbling a variety of a very unlady-like things beneath her breath, the girl continued to shuffle about over the lake, petite arms struggling to slowly scoop up water. The whole thing was, perhaps, one of the young lady's least favorite chores. Stumbling about through the woods was worse enough, with the twigs and shrubs constantly scratching at her dress, but the actually job itself was hardly fun either. The old buckets were prone to leaks, and once they were actually full one pretty much had to rush back to the village before their efforts became wasted. Balancing on the balls of her feet, the girl tried to keep herself from stumbling into the depths, biting at her lip ever so gently. And yet, just as the first bucket was about half-way full, something would make Alice loose any and all concentration. The gentle sound of footsteps drew her attention, and with a faint gasp her eyes would fall upon the figure making its...her...way towards the village girl.

"Huh...?!" Her balance lost, she'd stumble back fall into the ankle-deep water with a loud splash. Eyes widening as they locked onto the pink-skinned woman, her mind settled upon what was perhaps the most panicked train of thought. "H-help!" Her voice rang out through the woods, "M-Monster!" And the only response she got was the distant fluttering of disturbed birds.

She held her hands out before her, covering her face in some futile attempt at protection. "P-please don't eat me, I c-" And yet, staring at the woman through the cracks in her fingers, something made her muscles slacken. "Ehh...? You're not...?"

Strange as she may have looked, there was something about the pink-skinned, almost moth-like, woman that made her heart slow just a tad. Maybe it was the serenity that laid upon her features, maybe it her humanoid appearance, or maybe it was a certain something else? Though Alice never had much of a taste for the fairer sex, the girl couldn't help but to allow her eyes to linger upon the strange humanoid's chest. The massive breasts, far larger than any of the village women's, almost seemed to sucker in her attention. A faint hint of red managed to work its way up onto her cheeks, before the girl realized just what she was doing and refocused her attention on the woman's face. Breathing steadying just a tad, and her hands slowly lowering, the fear would be replaced with an almost quizzical expression.

"Who are you...?" Or, rather...

"...what are you?"

The Milkmaiden's expression didn't flinch at all at Alice's reaction to her. She knew that her kind were rather disturbing to most humans, whether they were frightened or merely curious of the unusual creatures. Her stance remained still until Alice was finished speaking, then she advanced towards Alice. Once she was by the edge of the water, she held out her hand—one that was somewhat larger than a human's, but gentle and soft.

The girl wasn't doing a very good job of hiding where most of her attention was drawn to. Even with the women who found the Milkmaidens alluring, the eyes of humans they sought often focused on the Milkmaidens' breasts. While a human woman might have been offended to have someone stare at their breasts, the Milkmaidens enjoyed the attention. It did help them to...have their way with women who were attracted to their chest.

She gave Alice a few seconds to decide whether or not to accept her help. Whether or not Alice allowed herself to be helped up, the Milkmaiden responded to her. "You have no need to fear. I will not harm you." Her voice was just as warm as her body language and smile. "My kind does not have a name for our kind, nor do we name each of us as your kind does. However, you may call me 'Melia'; my meetings with humans have taught me that it helps them to have a name by which to call me."

"Melia" paused for a second, her only motion being a slight fluttering of her wings. "I am sorry if I frightened you. I only wished to speak with you, to meet new humans. I enjoy the company of your kind. May I ask of your name?" Before Alice would have a chance to answer, Melia added, "And do not be nervous about staring at me. I understand your curiosity. Humans sometimes find us fascinating and alluring...and often drawn to our chests." For a few seconds, the corner of the Milkmaiden's mouth turned up, turning her welcoming smile into a playful, sly smile.

"Melia, huh..." With a faint measure of hesitation, the girl would take the offered hand and scramble back up onto her feet. Trying her best to brush away the dirt and grime that clung to her now soaked dress, she'd still keep an ear open as the strange moth-like woman began to talk. Her attention would shift, however, as this 'Melia' popped a question. "My...name?" She'd repeat, cocking her head to the side, trying to keep her eyes from lingering once more, "Oh, um, right. Alice, that's my name." With a swift nod, as though she needed to confirm it, the young lady gingerly crossed her arms under her own (in comparison at least) rather petite chest. The fact that she felt so...comfortable around Melia should've been a cause for alarm, and yet even if she tried Alice couldn't force herself to back away. There was something almost intoxicating about the figure before her, like there was some kind of invisible hand holding her in place. The gentle tone and friendly smile probably helped, and well...this was something different form the norm, no?

"Where, um, do your kind live...Melia?" She'd inquire, eyes starting to paint voluptuous figure once more. She almost felt drawn forward, to feel flesh against flesh, to bury herself deep i- "Uh...ah..." Had it suddenly gotten warmer? Really, why was she acting like...like one of the village boys now? She wasn't interested in anything so perverted, especially with another woman!

"Um, I mean...d-do you live far from here? I don't, well, don't think any of the hunters had seen any of you before and they, um, go out kind of far...you know?" Tongue tied, it was a struggle to belt out a single sentence without stumbling over every other word.

"My kind live deep in the woods not far from here," Melia answered. "We've only recently arrived and our nest is well hidden. You live in the nearby village, yes?" Seeing how infatuated Alice was with her body, Melia took a step forward and said, "I know you're attracted to my appearance, Alice. Please don't be nervous...I enjoy others appreciating my body, my breasts...."

With that, Melia took a step forward and put her arms around Alice's back, pressing her breasts gently against Alice's. "Does this feel nice, Alice? Don't be afraid to say it does; I'm happy to embrace you as long as you want. To let you appreciate my body, my beauty...my breasts...."

Melia pressed herself tighter against Alice before letting go of the girl, returning to her serene expression. Two damp spots would now be present upon Alice's dress, where the Milkmaiden's nipples had been against her garment, and trickles of white milk would be running down Melia's breasts. "Please, tell me about life in your village, Alice. I'm always eager to learn about new human cultures. And tell me about yourself as well. I'd love to know more about you, and I'll answer whatever questions or desires you have." Her sly smile returned, with a more lustful edge. The Milkmaiden was getting more and more aroused, to the point where she felt like she wouldn't be able to keep herself from jumping onto Alice for long. She'd keep her resolve, though; this one might be more than willing.

"Um, er, uh..." As the woman came up and pulled into a tight embrace the girl could do little more but blubber about awkwardly, rigid as a stick as Melia's massive breasts rubbed at her dress. She'd stay stock-still for a couple moments more even after the woman pulled away, arms nearly glued to her sides as. Face as red as a lobster by this point, she'd offer Melia only a blank stare for a couple moments later before, finally, a slight measure of reason decided to return to the woman's befuddled mind. "Ah, um..." With a swift shake of the head, the blush still staining her cheeks, she'd push away the awkwardness for a but moment in order to manage an answer.

"Um, well," Rubbing at her arm, trying to keep her eyes from wandering any further, she'd speak. "Well, I'm from the local village...Dad's a baker, mother passed away when I was young." A faint frown pursed her lips, "It's an okay place, but I..."

Against her better judgement, her eyes fell back upon the woman, voice trailing as her eyes once more focused on the woman's chest. It was like an invisible force was compelling her forward, "I..." Almost subconsciously, she'd take a step forward. Her mind was already falling back to the embrace from moments before. How warm it'd felt, how comforting. All the pain, all the anger had disappeared...and instead all she was felt was a faint wanting. What she wouldn't do to see it again...

"Please...could you..."

A knowing smile had come over Melia's face after she let go of Alice, seeing the girl's blush and reaction. Her distracted mind was evident as she spoke and it didn't take long for the human to admit to herself that she wanted more.

With a nod, Melia threw her arms back around Alice, pressing her body tightly against Alice's. More milk would come out of the Milkmaiden's nipples, enough to dampen Alice's skin through her dress. The creature seemed to enjoy their embrace just as much as Alice, letting out a soft sigh as she gently rubbed her breasts against Alice's chest. Just thinking about what this lady would soon be like was arousing to the Milkmaiden, making her even more eager to begin. For now, she had to have some restraint...at least until she discovered how much restraint this human had.

In a low voice, Melia said, "You enjoy being close to my body like this, don't you? Our warmth coming together...the feeling of my breasts against your body...you're aroused, aren't you?" A soft laugh came from the moth-woman. "It is nothing to be ashamed of. My kind cherishes intimacy and...sensuality. And we love it when others appreciate our breasts, their size...their bounty...." Her fingers gently stroked Alice's back. "Your body is beautiful as well, and I am only happy to say that. Don't you find my body beautiful?"

As she spoke, the Milkmaiden's wings fluttered slowly. Melia's subtle fragrance of sweet milk would become more and more noticeable, especially with Alice as close to her as she was now. For the human, it was nothing more than a pleasant scent...for now.

The girl would nearly melt into Melia as the moth-woman embraced her, the faint dampness from her breasts serving only to send a further shiver through the young girl's spine. Her mind still tried to oppose her actions, and at the very back of her mind the girl knew that something had to be wrong. But even so, the wasn't enough. She'd shiver as the woman's soft hands began to stroke at her back, the wings gently flapping in the breeze. Upon the air a new scent wafted towards the girl, sweet and pleasant it served only to draw her closer and closer to the woman at a mental level. "You're beautiful..." She'd speak, lips seemingly moving of their own accord. And while such words bore truth, Melia certainly was a picture of beauty, something almost seemed to force the words out.

"Do you...really think I'm pretty as well?" She'd repeat, voice almost dazed. She'd been told as such in the past, by a few of the village boys, though back then they seemed to have only one thing in mind. But for whatever reason, Melia's words stuck. Gently, she'd move her arms around the moth-woman. Her touch soft, she'd allow her hands to run up an down Melia's sides, a hint of sensuality in her movements. "Please stay..." She'd whisper, voice growing husky, "I don't know why...but...but there's something about you."

"Thank you," Melia said as Alice began to stroke her body. The human's willing intimacy brought a feeling of warmth to Melia, not just because Alice's attraction to her would certainly help Melia's plans with her but also Melia's love of affectionate gestures. Had she not had other plans, the Milkmaiden wondered how quickly the fascinated human would offer her body and all of the pleasures it could bring. For now, those pleasures could be saved for another time, when the human would be quite eager with that desire.

Such a pretty thing, so captivated by her...the Milkmaiden decided that it was a good time to begin. One hand rose up behind Alice's head, gently lowering it towards Melia's chest as the moth-woman lifted her chest upwards. "Alice," she said in a soft voice, "do you want to taste my milk? I would like...I would love for you to suckle from me, as long as you want." The Milkmaiden waited patiently, guiding Alice's head towards her breast ever so slowly. It took all of the moth-woman's willpower not to force-feed this girl, but letting Alice gently feed from her would be a much, much more pleasurable experience for both of them.

If she had been clear of mind, the Milkmaiden's offer should've disturbed the girl to no end. She was almost a fully-grown woman, unfit to suckle like a newborn. And yet as Melia's hand came to rest behind Alice's head, and slowly began to guide the girl downwards, the young lady bore no resistance. Her lips would come to rest upon the lilac-skinned woman's breast, lips and tongue teasing at the teet before finally taking her first taste of Melia's milk. And what a taste it was. The sweet, creamy nectar would send a visible shiver through the girl as it touched her lips. Her already clouded mind would grow all the more foggy as the taste overwhelmed her, her suckling slowly growing more and more intense. Not only did it dance across her tastebuds, but it seemed to touch her very soul as well. All pain, all worry eroded as she drank more and more, a faint flame lighting up in her chest. To imagine that she'd gone through life without knowing such splendor, such joy. How had she lived? And to imagine, that there were so many others who had not yet tasted such a nectar...

Soon, out of breath, the girl would pull away. With a slight thump, she'd drop to her knees...hands gripping at the ground as her chest heaved up and down. "...oh god..." She whispered, breathless, "...that was...that was..." Words could hardly describe the experience, they wouldn't do it justice. And yet, a new sensation was slowly starting to make itself known. A faint...prickling, she would almost describe it. The milk was doing something other than just pleasing Alice. "I feel...odd." She'd speak, voice a faint whisper. Even so, she hardly cared. All Alice wanted was more of Melia's sweet nectar.

As Alice began to suckle, Melia only barely managed to keep herself from moaning. For a Milkmaiden, feeding another was the greatest pleasure one could feel. Alice's lips were gentle, but Melia imagined that the girl was drinking down more of her milk than she realized. Melia kept Alice's head to her breast, only letting go once Alice tried to draw away.

"It was just as pleasurable for me," Melia said in response to Alice's satisfied gasping. "You're very gentle, very sweet...." Her arms guided Alice's head back towards her breast before lowering one of her hand down Alice's back. Her hand reached between Alice's legs, a finger stroking the lips of the human's sex. "Would you like to suckle some more, Alice? Or would you prefer a different pleasure for a while? I promise you, there will be more milk for you at the end...." Her other hand reached over to Alice's chest, stroking her breast; though they hadn't begun to swell yet, they would be growing heavier, and Melia wondered if Alice noticed that effect that her milk was having on her breasts. It wouldn't take too long, though, especially with a girl as eager as Alice.

"Oh..." The girl only just barely managed to stifle a moan as she felt Melia's hand grow adventurous, the blush of hers growing all the more intense. Suckling softly, the milk creating a faint fire in her belly, she'd only just barely take note of the changes. A faint weight had fallen upon her chest, accompanied by a faint tingling. She knew that something was changing, and it was starting to dawn upon the girl's hazy mind that the milk's purpose was not just for pleasure. And yet, once again, she could hardly muster a care. Pulling away as the woman began to speak once more, she'd gently brush her lips before meeting Melia's gaze. A closer observation would reveal that, along with the changes to her breasts, a faint change in the tint of her skin tone could be seen as well. Like Melia, it had begun to shift to becoming a bit more pinkish.

"What...what are you talking about?" She'd inquire, eyes twinkling with anticipation. A different pleasure? She could only imagine what the Milkmaiden had to offer, breathing intensifying as she felt Melia teasing at the village girl's sex. "Please...tell me!"

Melia placed a light kiss upon Alice's lips, then said, "This pleasure." Her finger stroked between Alice's legs again as her free hand started to undress the human. Her touch remained gentle, but there was certainly a haste in the Milkmaiden's movements as she freed Alice's breasts from her garment. She took a second to cradle each breast in her hand, feeling the weight of the milk that Alice's breasts were rapidly beginning to produce. Once they were done, Melia imagined that they'd be quite plump....

Returning her concentration to undressing Alice, Melia said, "We'll lie in each other's body...tasting each other's pleasure. If you like the taste of my breast milk, I'm...sure you'll enjoy this." The Milkmaiden laid down on the ground with Alice on top of her, then placed Alice on her side and slowly turned her own body around so their faces were inches from each other's sex. All that was left was to pull off Alice's underwear, leaving the girl completely undressed. "Are you ready?" Melia said, kissing Alice's pussy lips with a smile. She could smell the human's arousal...and she was sure that Alice would be able to smell her desire as well. Her own slit had the scent of sweet milk, the same as her breast milk, and already milky-white trickles were running down the Milkmaiden's thighs.

Throughout it all, as the Melia's gently handy slowly pulled away the cloth that covered Alice's form, the girl could hardly keep her legs straight. Throughout her entire life, she'd never known such pleasure, and now as the Milkmaiden slowly stripped felt as though she were about to collapse in anticipation. One who hadn't yet been taken by Melia's charms perhaps would've seen the magic at work, how quickly the young girl had buckled to Melia's caresses and milk. And while there was something at the very back of her mind that knew as such, in all honesty the girl was long since caring. Natural or not, she would not deny herself such a blissful experience. She'd spent far too long sticking to the role her village had forced upon her, now the young lady was ready to act selfishly.

Now laying atop Melia, the girl allowed herself yet another blissful moan before beginning herself. Her hands teased the area her Melia's sex, and slowly the girl would lean in, tasting the sweet nectar. Her tongue went deep, her body still trembling as she continued to tease Melia's clit. Oh...

Melia shuddered slightly as Alice's hands made their way around her crotch, then let out a soft gasp when the girl's tongue finally made its way into her sex. Her moist slit would taste just the same as her breast milk—and the more Alice would stimulate her, the more milk would flow for Alice. The pleasure that filled the Milkmaiden wasn't as much sexual pleasure as the bliss of allowing another to feed from her, knowing that Alice was a helpless slave to her milk...and that it wouldn't take such an eager girl long to change.

Knowing that Alice was in quite a lustful mood, Melia decided not to make the girl wait any longer. Her lips pecked over Alice's pussy lips, gently sucking, before she pushed her tongue between them and flickered the tip over Alice's clit. Slowly, the moth-woman slid her tongue farther into Alice's sex, exploring all around inside of the human. While it wasn't quite the same as with Melia's milk, the Milkmaiden certainly enjoyed the taste of human females' sexual fluids. It even felt a little erotic to Melia, who thought of it as both of them feeding each other while receiving pleasure. Of course, Alice's sexual fluids would soon be quite different...Melia imagined that her climax would have quite an effect on the girl eagering licking her out.

Back
Top Bottom