Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Greetings - New/Unique Ideas (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyranius

Super-Earth
Greetings. If you are reading this I would like to take you for having the initiative to take the first step into a relationship that hopefully will last for some time. I would like to point out that I emphasized the point that I am seeking long-term relationships. Rather than give detailed descriptions of my particulars I will give it in list format, information fast and no unnecessary reading.

Length Preference: 3+ Paragraphs

Roleplay Format: eMail only

Kinks: Read plots below. I don’t do any bathroom/death etc.
Pictures: I like to have pictures for each main character, it helps me describe and write about them.

I am currently seeking partners for two distinct plots, they are nearly polar opposites of each other.

Plot #1: The two of us had been dating for over two years and are engaged to be married. Coupled with that engagement the partners recently moved in together in a new home and have just finally gotten settled in. My character having come from a religious family has wanted to wait till marriage before having sex. The partners had spent the night together, they had slept in the same bed but never had they had intercourse. Although she certainly had been with many other partners she had, and the experience was something that she looked forward too with him.

The sudden and new proximity to each other has started to cause considerable strain between them. How will they respond? How will she respond to suddenly seeing more of him? Will she tease him in hopes of getting what she wants and needs sexually? What will her friends say and do to attempt to say her in a direction.

Story has much larger mix of story vs. sex – but with the potential for a lot of teasing from both partners.

Plot #2: He had just been an ‘average’ person. Never once in his life did he actually think he would win the lottery. Instead of following in the footsteps of the others who had wanted their sudden fortune squandered he had decided to do something much more sinister with his sudden wealth.

The women that he had encountered over his life had never given him the attention and respect that he deserved. That would change though. He would have their respect and their complete devotion.

Each of the women would be kidnapped and taken to his private island. Some of the women he would have feelings for and want them to be his lovers. Other women he would want to inflict pain and suffering upon them.

The story would have multiple women although two of them would be considered ‘main characters’, but they would typically appear in the story one-two at a time. The story is very open to include any kinks/special desires that you might have.

Story has a larger mix of sex vs. story – but there would certainly still be character development. The main characters could choose to submit him, fight him. It is totally up to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom