Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(1 x 1) Brother x Sister rp

Status
Not open for further replies.

LovelyDarkness15

Meteorite
Hi :3 What I'm mainly looking for is an older brother. In this they can both be human, or you can make the brother into a vampire or a werewolf or whatever ^^ Please make sure to leave a description of your character before you reply

Name:

Looks:

Personality:

Dislikes:

Race: (if you decide to make him non human)

Bio:

----
My Character

Name: Alexis May Jackson(if you don't like the last name we can change it)

Looks:
images

Personality: Shy, quiet, kind, self conscious about her looks

Likes: Animals, Drawing, reading, gardening, watching horror movies even though she scares easily, being outside

Dislikes: People who are mean, spiders, heights, people who think they're better than other people

Bio: She's always been shy since she was a child. Alexis over the years became more and more self conscious about herself as she went through middle school and got to high school. She looks up at her brother, wishing she could be more like her brother and have people find her attractive. She gets bullied sometimes, but never tells anyone about it
----------------------
Story- Alexis didn't know when her feelings first started for her brother, but she loved him....much more than a sister should. It was a nice summer evening as she laid on her bed. Her parents were gone on business for the next few months, leaving her alone with her brother. She was a little nervous and excited to get to spend so much time with him, even though. Alexis sighed and sat up, grabbing her diary to write in it.

'Dear diary,' she wrote, thinking how to word every thing right.

'Today is the first day I'll be spending alone in the house with my brother. I'm really nervous....but at the same time I'm happy, it's hard to explain really. But oh well...I know he only thinks of me as a sister..and that hurts a little. I wish I could tell him how I feel, but he'd hate me then and I really don't want that' she stopped writing and sighed, hearing foots steps coming towards her door. She quickly closed her diary and hid it underneath her mattress, not wanting her brother to possibly find out what she was writing.

Name:Vash Bly

Looks: Click the name

Personality: Well mannered, good looking, hyper, silly

Likes: watching anime, reading manga, action movies and horror

Dislikes:people that pick on her sister, people that don't get straight to the point (tolerant if it is his sister)

Race: Human

LovelyDarkness15 said:
Hi :3 What I'm mainly looking for is an older brother. In this they can both be human, or you can make the brother into a vampire or a werewolf or whatever ^^ Please make sure to leave a description of your character before you reply

Name:johnn

Looks: tall dark hair med. build

Personality:easy going..fun loving..madly in love with his lil sis and protective

Dislikes:people who pick on his sis...pretenders..bad guys..

Race: (if you decide to make him non human)

Bio:always been athletic outgoing. loves all sports and does most of them
loves sex but has no partner at this time and not into clubs..can't dance.was going to sis and ask her to try and teach me to dance so i don't feel like such a geek on the dance floor..about to knock on her door

----
My Character

Name: Alexis May Jackson(if you don't like the last name we can change it)

Looks:
images

Personality: Shy, quiet, kind, self conscious about her looks

Likes: Animals, Drawing, reading, gardening, watching horror movies even though she scares easily, being outside

Dislikes: People who are mean, spiders, heights, people who think they're better than other people

Bio: She's always been shy since she was a child. Alexis over the years became more and more self conscious about herself as she went through middle school and got to high school. She looks up at her brother, wishing she could be more like her brother and have people find her attractive. She gets bullied sometimes, but never tells anyone about it
----------------------
Story- Alexis didn't know when her feelings first started for her brother, but she loved him....much more than a sister should. It was a nice summer evening as she laid on her bed. Her parents were gone on business for the next few months, leaving her alone with her brother. She was a little nervous and excited to get to spend so much time with him, even though. Alexis sighed and sat up, grabbing her diary to write in it.

'Dear diary,' she wrote, thinking how to word every thing right.

'Today is the first day I'll be spending alone in the house with my brother. I'm really nervous....but at the same time I'm happy, it's hard to explain really. But oh well...I know he only thinks of me as a sister..and that hurts a little. I wish I could tell him how I feel, but he'd hate me then and I really don't want that' she stopped writing and sighed, hearing foots steps coming towards her door. She quickly closed her diary and hid it underneath her mattress, not wanting her brother to possibly find out what she was writing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom