Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Slave To His Fangs [Flux & CaptiveAngel]

She was trembling under the vampire. Her heart was beating fast, pumping up adrenaline into her blood. When his fingers slide on top of her skin, she felt goose pumps rise up her back, making her shiver. His deep voice, hypnotizing her. Then, his finger, sliding into her pussy.
She moaned. It felt good. She wanted more, no, she craved for more.
Felicia gasped for air, and squirmed under the vampire in pleasure. The moment was so intense, so passionate. Then, he pulled his finger out. Felicia looked at him, and couldn't believe he still had to ask. "Yes! Yes, i want this! I want you so bad!" She grabbed her arms around the Vampires neck, and hugged him. Then she whispered into his ear; "I want you to deflorate me." She bit his ear gently, and moaned when she felt his penis touch her clitoris. She was ready for this, she knew it.
Felicia lifted her thighs up a bit, and rocked her hips against his. Making his manhood wet from her pussy juice.
"Please, Marcus... i can't take this anymore.." She gasped for air, and looked at him with her most seductive gaze.
When he pushed it in, Felicia groaned. She clenched the sheets into her fists, and her back curled up.
First push didn't feel too bad, but the second, and third hurt a bit, then the fourth one hurt so much, she let out a small cry, and bit her tooth, then her lip, and then she loosened up a bit. The pain didn't last long, after that she felt only pleasure.
She was rocking her hips, slamming them against in rhyme with his thrusts. "Ah!! Marcus!" She moaned and tossed her head around.
She was about to have her first orgasm, and then it came, following with a next one right after.
Felicia kept purring this whole time. She occasionally opened her eyes, to see Marcus. Everything of her belonged to him now.

His member slid inside of her, her pussy felt so tight around him. "You are so tight..." Marcus whispered as he started to push deeper, going slowly through her hymen. It was a fact now, Felicia was deflorated by her master. With a nice rhythm, he started to thrust inside of her. He wasn't going to hard as it was only her first time but he knew what he was doing, leading the girl to her first and second orgasm short after each other. When the girl opened her eyes, Marcus kissed her passionately. As they continued, he pushed his manhood in deeper, going a bitter harder and increasing the speed with which he was making love to her. The kissed stopped, his eyes focused on hers while he was staring at her. What he felt was intense. He had never felt something like this before. One very deep thrust followed because of the feeling. He started to love the girl, something that didn't occur normally. Vampires didn't fell in love that fast but here it happened. As if it was meant to be like this. With his lips, he kissed her cheeks, slowly kissing towards her neck. His fangs touched her bare skin and his teeth slid in carefully. Drinking her while he was making love to her, made the feeling even more intense for him. A few moments later, he stopped drinking from Felicia and looked towards. "You want me to go harder? And want me to ejaculate inside of you or not?" He asked, with a very gentle voice.

Felicia responded to his kiss. She could have spent the whole day like this. Close to Marcus, cuddling.
She was a proud alpha. Giving herself to anyone like this was a gesture of respect. Back in her hometown, she would have been wooed by many other Bakenekos, and only the best would even get a chance to talk to her. Now, when she offered herself to someone like this, she showed no sing of being the daughter of herd leaders.
Would her mother be proud or her, or would she be ashamed. Felicia wondered, but threw it off her mind. She was in love, and she wasn't with her people. Not in a long time now. She left them as a cub.
She kept moaning as Marcus kissed her neck. When he sank his tooth onto her, for the second time already, she screamed. It hurt, a lot.
Her body cramped up, probably squeezing him too. Like the last time, the pain only lasted for a moment. When the wound was already made, the pain eased.
"I will swoon if you go harder, i swear!" She said between gasping air. She had lost blood so much, and they had been doing this for already a while, so she was really about to pass out if they would do it any harder.
"Do what you feel right, master! I am all yours." She leaned up to give him a gentle kiss, with a small nibble of his lip.
Felicia felt something in her feet, a tingling feeling, cold and hot at the same time. She was about to cum. Her feet and hands were trembling, and her voice sounded more lewd than before. She moaned louder too, and panted. She was breathless for a moment, her pussy was twitching, and then a big moan, with a sigh. She loosened up, and relaxed completely.
Her legs fell slump onto the bed, and her breathing was very heavy. She looked at Marcus with her squinted eyes.
"Now i am yours completely, eh? Well... at least you don't have to worry about me escaping." She laughed a bit, and snuggled her pillow. She would fall asleep very soon, she was tired. 'Oh... but i need a shower... mm.. and toilet..'
Felicia had a smile on her face. She looked at him again, and laughed. "So, how was i? Did i do good enough?"

Marcus nodded in agreement and when Felicia came, it didn't took long before he came deep inside of her as well because of her walls tightening around his throbbing member. A few streams of cum filled her up with his hot and sticky semen. Slowly he pulled out. Afterwards, he laid down next to her, looking at Felicia. "I would've caught you if you tried to escape," Marcus replied with a smile on his face. He felt so good now, the sex they had was great in his opinion. With his hand, he stroked her cheek as she smiled. "You were great! Amazing really!" Marcus complimented her. His head moved closer towards hers and he gave her a kiss, their lips colliding with each other. Never before had he felt this. Before, the sex he had was rough and mostly just for fun but this pleasured him and from her reaction, he made up that she also liked it. 'How? How is it possible that I, a respected Vampire, starts to love a girl that is nobody to the world? Which I barely know...?' he thought. It was so weird but it felt so good

Felicia relaxed. She could have fallen asleep right away next to him. "I got to go take a shower."
She blurted out, and went to take a shower, again. She washed herself quickly to get back to bed as fast as possible.
Her towel was cute in her opinion, pinkish red. Not one of her favorite colors but still a nice color.
"Ah, all clean and ready to go to sleep." She came out of the shower with only the towel around her, went to get the largest t-shirt she could find and a pair of panties. Dressed them up, and wrapped the towel around her hair. "Will you be sleeping here, with me?" She asked Marcus, and gave him a smile. Her tail was still a bit wet from the shower, so she wriggled it, making small drops of water fall on the floor. Wouldn't want to wet the sheets with her tail, or hair.
Felicia leaned over to take the towel off, and started rubbing her hair dry, and afterward her tail.
"That sex was really nice. I think i might get used to this..." She blushed a little, and gently touched her neck. The wound had opened up a bit thanks to the shower and all that stretching while drying herself up.
"Ow.." She touched the wound, and went to a mirror to look them. "You actually bit me two times in one evening... Well, i guess you can't say your hungry anymore, eh?"
Felicia looked at Marcus, and crawled back to bed, and wished the vampire; "Good night!"

While Felicia was in the shower, Marcus just sat there, naked and waiting for her to return. When she returned and he asked her to stay with her for the night, he wasn't sure what to reply. "Uhm, sure, I guess," he spoke as he had never slept with somebody in a bed. It was going to be a very new experience to him. Slowly, he laid down next to Felicia. "I hope you don't have a lot of pain from my biting," Marcus kind off apologized towards the girl. The facial expression of Marcus was very calm and he smiled happy towards Felicia. "Good night," he said, giving her a small kiss on her lips.
The next morning, he woke up very early as the sun started to shine in the room. "Good morning," he whispered as he was not sure if Felicia was awake or still asleep.

Felicia looked at Marcus in the eyes before she fell asleep. "It hurt, but i think i will survive." She giggled and laid down onto the soft pillow, and pulled the blanket over herself.
Felicia had a dream. In her dream she was a bird in the sky, but someone shot a net at her, and captured her into a small cage, to sing for someone as their pet. She knew she could escape if she wanted to, but she had absolutely no reason to do so. She woke up in the middle of the night, to see Marcus sleeping next to him. A warm, fuzzy feeling filled her, and she snuggled closer to him, falling back to sleep.
Her next dream was not as pleasant as the earlier one. She was in a dark forest, and knew something was after her, chasing her. Probably trying to even kill her. She took a form of an deer, to run fast in the rough terrain of this forest. She ran, and jumped, and tried everything but she couldn't escape. That something was coming, and she felt stuck, like she wasn't fast enough. Not as fast as she should be.. But then, light! She saw a green meadow ahead of her. She dashed with her last strength to get there before the monster behind her would get her. She tried to transform into something else but it was hard, she couldn't. She tried again, with something more familiar, like a cheetah, that was still fast, but instead she just turned herself into her usual white cat form. And she was safe. She had reached the meadow, and it was full of flowers, and long, green grass and the sun was shining. She never looked behind, and left the creepy forest behind.
Felicia woke up completely when she heard a familiar voice call her name gently. 'Marcus!' She opened her eyes, and looked at his eyes. "Mnh.. Morning!" She stretched herself and yawned. "Did you sleep well?" She asked and fondled his arm, sliding her fingers upon his skin, went over his shoulder, and lightly stroke his chest. Felicia was happy to be able to wake up next to someone. "You have a nice skin."
She whispered, and purred a bit. "So, what is today's plan?" She sat up, and stretched again, so much this time that even her tail went stiff for a second. She yawned, and ended it with a small meow.

Now he was awake and was looking at the still sleeping Felicia, Marcus started to think about the dream he had during the night. The dream was of the kind he never had before and it was a bit terrifying, even though he wasn't easily scared at all. In the dream, he saw how he killed somebody even though he didn't want to. It was a female, he could tell that from the forms of the person he was holding up in the air while he was breaking the neck of the person just by using the force in his hands. 'Who? Who could it be? Why would I even try to kill somebody?' The mind of the Vampire was very busy when Felicia opened her eyes and looked at him. "Yes, I slept very well, how about you?" Marcus lied as he couldn't tell her about the dream that he had. A small smile appeared on his lips when she felt the tip of her finger going over his bare skin. "Thank you, yours is nice as well," he thanked her for the compliment. "Well, I don't have much plans most of the time but we could do something you like so that I get to know you better," he spoke as he gave her a kiss on her forehead before he stepped out of the bed, completely naked. "If you tell me what you want to do, can you tell it to me then so I can take clothes that suit with the activities," he spoke before he sat on a chair, looking at the girl on his bed. Taking distance was the best way to clear his thoughts about his dream and the possible connection with her.

Back
Top Bottom