Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Slave To His Fangs [Flux & CaptiveAngel]

Flux

Supernova
Marcus Van Helsing was a very respected young man in town. Nobody dared to say that he was doing something wrong, even if he was. The reason for this, was the bloodline he descended of. A few centuries, the bloodline of Dracula and the Vampire Hunter, Abraham Van Helsing, met each other in a more intimate way. Nobody knew about the fact that Dracula had a child which was named Vladimir. Abraham had a daughter, called Rose. Rose got married to the son of a friend of her father, but she never truly loved him. One night, she went out for a walk. Near a lake, she sat down and a shady figure walked towards her. Not knowing who he was, she fell in love with him. It was love at first sight and from that night, she would return there every night to see him. A few months later, Rose turned out to be pregnant but she knew it had to be from the stranger. A boy was born named Hendrik Van Helsing as Abraham had asked to his friend that the first child from the marriage they had arranged would be named after him, to continue the name of Van Helsing. His friend agreed to this. When Hendrik turned out to be a vampire, Abraham was furious at his daughter and burned her like a witch, breaking his own heart. He looked down on the young boy and wanted to burn him too but when he tried to, Vladimir arrived and threw the elder man away from his child and ran off with him. Vladimir brought Hendrik far away from that place. Now, Hendrik is still alive, thankful that his father, which died in a battle, had saved him. Also, he is very proud of his son, Marcus.

"Let me see what's here today," the 19 year old boy said as he walked down rows, containing cages with girl starting at the age of 15 up to the age of 20. Marcus never walked through a row with boys as those weren't good for him. His preference were young girls, as they tasted better if he had to take a drink. Yes, he was a Vampire and everybody knew it but nobody dared to kill him. When he walked past cage #110, he saw a girl which definitely got his interest and he asked his security guard to write down the number of the cage. The two walked towards the Auction Room, in which the bidding would start soon. Marcus sat down and soon the entire room was filled. "Let's start the auction," a voice in front of the room said and thus the biddings started. Lots of girls went out for good prices, the males even getting some higher biddings from the people who were training Gladiators. The hand of the Vampire, hadn't been in the air yet as he was awaiting the right cage. "And now, the last of today, cage #110," the voice shouted through the room. The bidding on this cage was incredible, after a few moments, the price was already at $ 9.000. The average price of a girl was somewhere around $ 4.000. Now, Marcus stood up, looking to the man in the front with his red eyes. "15.000," Marcus shouted as he sat down again. Suddenly, the entire room was quiet. Most had set a maximum of 12.000 on this girl and others didn't dare to bid higher as it was Marcus. Everybody feared him, even somebody who didn't knew him feared him when they saw his pale skin with the cross-tattoo in his face. "Going once... Going twice... SOLD for $ 15.000!" the voice shouted through the room, "you can all come to pay before you'll get the keys to the cages." Marcus stood up and walked to the front, laying all the money down in cash. The man looked terrified to Marcus as he handed over the key. "Here you go, sir," he whispered. "Thank you," Marcus replied, nodding to the man. He walked towards the cage he just bought and opened it. "Hello, come out of the cage, please," he spoke to the girl, like a real gentleman.

She was used to running, Felicia had been wanted for most of her life. It wasn't even unusual that many people wanted to catch her, or any other being that wasn't normal. For science, money, anything really. So here she was, running again, from some hunters. "Tsk... Sick of these people.." She turned herself into a white cat, her most pleasant form or all, and just climbed up to a tree. Once she had sat down, intending to watch the humans rambling around looking for her, she heard a noise behind her.
Very silent swish and a stinging pain. 'What was that..?' was the only though in her mind as she fell from the branch. She hit the ground surprisingly soft in her light cat form, right where the hunter had wanted her to fall.
Everything was going blurry and she couldn't keep her eyes open. The last thing she saw was a man, with a cage in his hand. Then everything went black.

When she woke up she was in a bigger cage, in her normal form. She tried to look around but everything was still blurry. As she was about to sit up, she noticed her hands were tied. 'Do they really think ropes will hold me down..?' She though and was about to shapeshift into something small, like a fox or a dog, to escape. Something was wrong. It didn't take long for her to notice. She couldn't even transform into cat! The amount of energy she used, trying to escape took it's tall fast, and she fainted.

Felicia flinched when the cage was opened. She woke up again, still in a cage. She tried to look up but the lights in the bidding auction were too bright, and she couldn't see the mans face. Only hear his gentle voice.
The auctioneer, still scared of Marcus said in a low voice; "She is in drugs. We had to drug her, or else she would have been able to escape. She is a shapshifter.."
Felicia heard that, and hissed to the auctioneer shoving her sharp fangs. Knowing her situation, she didn't want to come out of the cage. Even though the man didn't seem so bad.
She curled up at the corner of the cake, and pulled the only blanket from the bottom of the cage to cover her up. She was cold. Only clothes that were given to her were panties, and a white, very thin dress. Though, curious as she was she peeked under the blanket to try to get a glimpse of this man who had bought her just now. Drugs made even her vision blurry, no use.
"Who are you?" She asked with a shy voice. "What do you want from me?"

Marcus only gave a smile as he looked at her. "My name is Marcus. Marcus Van Helsing," he replied, "I'm your new master as I've paid some decent moment for you." With his hand, he made a gesture to let her come out of her cage. His security guard was standing ready, his hand on his blade for if the young girl was going to do something that they didn't expected. "Come on, don't be shy," Marcus continued, "I want to leave this place so I can take you to my house." With a nod, Marcus told his guard to open the cuffs of the girl. "Don't even think about running, I'm faster then you. Even if you shift," he said as he showed his sharp fangs to her. The eyes of the Vampire were focused on the neck of the girl and just by smelling, he had figured out that she wasn't a human. Even to be more precise, the sweet and deep scent that he smelled assured him that she was a shapeshifter. Marcus started to walk towards his horses that were standing outside while his guard was walking behind Felicia. "I hope you are okay with horses as I'm not really somebody who goes with his time," Marcus clarified as he mounted his horse. "You can sit together with General Downsey." General Downsey was an older man, hitting the age of 50 but he had dedicated his life to protect Marcus. He had server in the army but turned himself against his own people because they didn't had the moral he had been looking for in his squad. The young Vampire saved Downsey from an execution and made him the General of his personal guard.

The ride to his home started and he didn't spoke to the girl on their trip. After half an hour through the forests, they arrived at a very large mansion. "Welcome to my place," Marcus said as he jumped of the horse. Two young boys came from the inside. One of them jumped on Marcus' horse and the other one waited for the General and Felicia to jump of the horse so he could bring it away. "From now on, you'll be living in this house as well. You'll get your own room as long as you behave. And, if I were you, I wouldn't look for a way to escape." The house was protected very well by 20 guards which all had training of Marcus himself. As a descendant of a Vampire Hunter, he had good fighting skills but being a Vampire gave him incredible speed and power which he most of the time didn't even had to use. Marcus walked inside the living room, opening the closet and taking out two glasses. "Would you like to drink some Cognac? Or are you more comfortable with a bit of wine maybe?" He asked as he went with his hand through his black hair. The voice of Marcus was gentle but was very manly. If he had an argument with somebody, it would have been enough to just open his mouth and threaten them because it power sounded in his voice.

Felicia grunted. It was her typical luck to get bought by some vampire. If a mere human would have bought her, she would have been able to escape the very moment the drugs effect would wear off. A vampire would be much more challenging.
"I guess i have no choice then, do i?" Felicia crawled out of her cage, and right when Marcus's bodyguard took her cuffs, she stretched her arms, and back, and while she was it she gave a big yawn and raised on tiptoes to stretch out completely. It was nice getting out of that rather small cage. At least small for a human. She then followed Marcus outside to see two horses that were in perfect shape.
She only gave a small nod, to let him know horses were just fine. She didn't like cars herself either. They were too noisy for her sensitive ears. Also the pollution they made hurt her nose, that was also more sensitive than a mere humans.
Felicia kept quiet all the time, trying to figure out a way to escape. But the moment they arrived to the Vampire's house, she got frustrated. How could she ever escape from a huge guarded mansion like this one? 'Impossible...' She though, and her ears flattened to the back of her head, and her tail slipped down.
Felicia had decided to pout to Marcus, so when he jumped off from the horses back to give it to the young servant, she decided to give her best show. She straightened her back, lifted her tail in a beautiful curve, pointed her ears just slightly forward and jumped elegantly down from the horse, without any trouble and landed softly on her feet. Just like cats always do.
She then looked trough squinted eyes at the Vampire, and impertinently turned her head towards his mansion.
Without any other notification, she walked inside the house, waiting at the door for someone to open it for her first.
The hall where they came in was marvelous. She lost her cool and looked at all the beautiful paintings and the banister next to stairs. Everything was so elegant and yet in harmony with each other. Felicia didn't even notice Marcus had walked to living room until he asked his question.
Felicia was startled by his question, and blushed while she quickly followed him to the living room.
"Uh... umm.." She first stuttered and tried to find a good place to go sit on where he wouldn't get too close to her. "Neither... thanks. I have never really drank alcohol."
That was true. She had only once tried alcohol and it had been some bad, cheap ale that had tasted so horrible she had vowed never to drink that kind of stuff again.
Also, she was very aware that getting drunk on a strange place with a vampire that had just bought you as his personal slave was not the wisest idea. She was thirsty though. Finally her eyes had returned the way they were supposed to be. Se saw everything as sharp and clear as usually. Drugs effect had started to wear off, finally. But escaping still seemed like an impossible idea.
'What should i do... i don't want to be slave to anyone. I can not even clean up.' She grunted to the mere though of cleaning out.
With a few agile leaps she reached the couch, and crawled herself into its corner.
'So if i behave myself i am allowed to have a room..'
"Ok, Vampire, what is the situation here? Why exactly did you buy me?"
Felicia had waited for the right moment to ask that question. "I can't really clean... or even cook that well."
That moment she got a plan. A brilliant plan to secure her escape.
'If i win his trust, i can escape without him even noticing! I should just play it cool for a few weeks and then i can get away without even trying!'
She tried her best not to let that show on her face. She just looked around, noticing more paintings and nice decoration all around the room.

"I can offer you some water if you want," Marcus replied as the girl said she never drank alcohol. Himself, he took a glass of a decent cognac and took a nip of it. He sat down on the couch as he looked to the girl. "Well, your job here is quite easy. If I need your help with something, you'll help me. That's about it. But I'm not really a normal master as you imagine. After he took another nip, he placed down his glass on the table of glass that was standing in front of the couch. "Tell me your name. And I would like to know something more about you as well," Marcus said with his red eyes focused on her, inspecting every body part of her that he could see that wasn't covered with clothes. Her veins are very important, the pulse she had was faster than that of a human and made it possible for him to drain more blood out of her, without doing damage. Before Felicia was going to say something, Marcus tapped on the couch as a signal that he insisted her to sit down on the couch instead of keep standing there. In the eyes of the Vampire, it showed lack of respect towards the owners of a house to be in their company without sitting down when the owners were sitting down. If she wouldn't sit down, it might be a bad start for her.

At the same time, General Downsey was letting two housemaids prepare a bedroom for the girl. It was a room half as large as the living room and it had a nice, large bed, a desk and three closets. It also had a small bathroom that contained everything, from the toilet to the shower. This made it easier for her to feel comfortable but Marcus wasn't planning to let her stay there. "Make sure there are enough towels in her closet, it wouldn't be nice to have bloodstains in her bed," Downsey said to the maids and they nodded, walking away to get those. Everybody knew for which reason Felicia was hear but nobody spoke a word about it. The one that was her before Felicia, had a unpleasant fate. She tried to escape twice, the first time Marcus drained her to the point she was temporarily paralyzed but the second time was something that nobody really wanted to. They even feared that speaking about it, would result in death as well.

While sitting next to Marcus she felt her heartbeat rising more and more. Only now did she notice, that Marcus was actually pretty handsome.
She blushed a little and her tails tip twitched in every other second telling others that she was excited about something.
Felicia felt uneasy in the presence of this Vampire. He looked at her like food. And it didn't take that long for Felicia to find out the reason he had bought her. 'He is going to eat me.'
She thought and gulped. She tried getting a more comfortable position in the couch but it didn't help. Her dress was simply too small to cover up everything she wanted. She swung her tail to cover up her feet as much as it could and curled up a little more.
"I'm sorry, i nearly forgot.. My name is Felicia. And as you already know, i am a rare species of catdemons, called the Bakeneko. Also called as the shapeshifters."
She could feel her ears getting hotter from the blushing, when she though of what else she could tell about herself to this vampire Marcus, her new ¨master¨.
'No, i will never call him master.. that is too humiliating.'
Felicia looked under her bangs to the Vampire. "I am.. 16 years old. So i am actually pretty young for a demon." The more she looked at his alluring gaze, the more she could feel her body warming up. This sensation was new to the neko, and she squirmed around in her small dress trying to find an escape.
"Ah! I am sorry, Marcus, but can we please talk more later? I could really use a bath, or a shower. They had me in that cage for two days.. I think i.. smell.."
Her cheeks were pink and the inner side of her ears was also a bit more pink than normally. Her tail was jiggling from side to side and she was clearly very restless in every way. Her eyes were wandering, checking the vampire from head to toe, and every time he noticed her, she looked somewhere else.
'What is this!? I bet it is the side-effect from the drug, or an actual effect. Yes, it has to be, my vision is getting a bit blurry again..'
"I can tell you more about myself later. Also.. if i may ask, i am a bit hungry, and i could use some better clothes. I am representing you everywhere i go around this house, so i think i shouldn't look like this."
She was already a bit more at ease, for she had succeeded in avoiding the Vampires eyes for a while now.

When she started to tell, Marcus saw how the color of her skin at her cheeks started to turn more pinkish from blushing. Marcus found this quite amusing and started to smile a little bit. "Yes, I knew indeed that you were one, that's the only reason I offered that high price for you," the Vampire replied as he looked at the girl. A small shock happened to the Vampire as he heard her saying that she was only 16 because he would have given her the age of 18 but he had to say, a young shapeshifter mostly tasted better then an older one so it was better for him. "Yes, you can take a shower. If walk back into the hallway, you can go up the stairs to the green door. That door gives you access to your room, including a private bathroom. There are also two closets filled with clothes so feel free to pick something you like from it. I'm pretty sure that your size will be hanging there," Marcus replied. Even though he was only 19 years old, he had quite a fortune already. But yes, a lot of money was needed for a Vampire. Bribing was something he had done pretty much to 'solve' a murder case in his advantage. At the age of 16, the boy had no control over his thirst, even ending up with the body of his best friends in his hands, the life sucked out of him. "And when you return, there will be enough food for you. Now go enjoy your shower." With a smile, he nodded to the girl as a signal that she could go upstairs.

Felicia dashed to the door that leads to the hallway, and only stopped to give a curtsy to Marcus. As a small ¨thank you¨ for the Vampire, who should feel honored, for she never really respected anyone enough to be so polite on her own. She was usually polite only if she had no other choice.
She then turned around again, and fast but with so light steps that it was like a cat running, ran the stairs up. Straight to the green door.
She gave the door a push, and found out a lovely room. She fell on her knees and tears of joy fell down her cheeks. This was her first room. Her first very own room, and it was given to her by her ¨master¨. She was sad, but also happy. Her bed was big enough to fit at least 3 persons into it. There were so many things to gaze that she almost forgot about the shower. 'Wow... he put all this up for me..?'
Felicia thought, and blushed. She went to the shower room after checking no-one would be close by, to peek at her, and then let the white dress slip off of her. After that she took off her panties and went to the shower. Water was a bit cold at first, making her tail all fluffy and nipples pointy. But the water warmed up really fast and she enjoyed the feeling. Water tickling her ears so that they would twitch from time to time, water dripping down from the tip of her tail. Warming up her whole body. She washed herself thoroughly and then took a towel, and after a little bit of drying wrapped it around herself.
"Ah... refreshing..."
She mumbled, as she walked back to the huge bed, and from there to see what kind of clothes to put on. She put on the cutest pair of white, laced panties and bra she found. Took a warm looking black top, black skirt and a white hoodie with stripe pattern on the inside of the hood. After that she found herself a pair of really cute, dark blue stocking. And simple black shoes to match her shirt.
When she was ready dressing, she took the towel and sat down on the bed to continue drying her tail. It was always the last part to dry up. Sometimes it was annoying to her.
Felicia couldn't help but notice, from all the clothes of different sizes there were, that this wasn't meant for especially her. She didn't know why, but this made her a bit sad.
'Of course this wasn't put up only for me, he just bought me today, how could he have got all this stuff after that...'
After a while she leaned back and let herself have a small rest on the bed.
It had been a really long day for her. And it wouldn't be over so soon. There were numerous thoughts running trough her head. Like why did he pay so much for just a meal like her, and when would she get eaten, and also how much it would hurt. She had nearly forgotten about her plan to escape.
'Right... not yet. But definitely before i will get eaten. This is no going to be where i die. Not yet.'
Felicia stood up, and headed for the door, about to go back downstairs when she realized to look out of the window. It was getting darker outside. Then her stomach made a noise.
'Oh right... food!' Felicia smiled for a split second, and pulled the green door open. She smelled the air, and headed towards the direction the scent came from for a while, and then walked back down to first check if Marcus would still be in the living room.
'I look like a house pet! Haha, at lease he doesn't make me wear a collar with a bell to know where i am going! That would be embarrassing..'
"I'm done!" She said in a high voice, assuming the Vampire was still in the living room.......

While Felicia was under the shower, Marcus talked with his guards about where they had to stand guard to keep an eye on things they had never seen before. Even the smallest bug wasn't welcome in the house anymore. And unlike what Felicia was thinking, Marcus wasn't planning on killing her and he had bought everything especially for the girl he was going to pick that day on the auction. For dinner, he had asked his chefs to prepare a nice meal including a steak, mashed potatoes and some salad. Those things fitted nice together and would've made sure that the young girl wasn't hungry anymore. When Felicia came down and walked towards the living room, saying that she was done, Marcus came out of the kitchen and suddenly stood behind her. "Hello," he said on a gentle tone, "I've seen that you've picked yourself some clothes out of the closet and that the shower was refreshing." With his hands, he made a gesture towards the kitchen. "Go in, there is enough food for you there." In the kitchen, there was also a large table which was now filled with food. Two large bowls of salad, two bowls of mashed potatoes and a plate with some nice steaks. Marcus himself walked in as well, sat down but wasn't going to eat. No, today he would taste her blood. Being a descendant of both a human and a vampire, he wasn't only limited to drinking blood but also had the chance to eat. Whatever he did, blood stayed the best for his body, mind and health in general so once a week, he drank some blood. "Enjoy your meal," Marcus spoke to the girl.

Felicia got startled, she didn't have time to notice, that Marcus was behind her before he talked.
"Oh! Yes! It was nice to get all the dirt from my feet. And yes, that wardrobe had anything i needed."
She made a small twirl to show off the clothes the had chosen to wear. Her tail was still all fluffy from drying it with the towel, and were her ears. She noticed that her ears were so fluffy from a small breeze, which tickled the fluffy fur and made her ears twitch. She patted them and gave a small lick on her hand to settle the hair down.
He pointed out where the kitchen was, and told her there would be food for her. She smiled at him, and walked slowly towards the kitchen. The foods aroma was making her even more hungry. Felicia sat down at the table, and smelled to food. "Mmm... Smells really good!"
She looked at Marcus, now noticing that the table had only been set for one. She blushed. 'Only for me? Well this is awkward...'
If she would have to eat alone, with him staring at her.. 'Oh no! The same feeling again!' She looked at him, feeling her cheeks getting slightly warmer again. Trying to avoid his leering. She took food on her plate, and started eating, beginning from the salad. Only concentrating on her food, she avoided blushing more. Also the food tasted great. She took a bit of meat, and could not cover her smile.
"This is the best food i have ever had." That wasn't a lie. She had never really had good cooking, she always made her own food, and like she had already told before, she wasn't that good at cooking.
She ate all she could, almost a full bowl of potato mash, and two steaks. After that she pat her own stomach and sighted satisfied.
She closed her eyes and wriggled her tail around. Stomach full, clean, warm. Everything was great.
"Thanks for the meal!" She meowed and then looked at Marcus. "Now then... what did you want to know? I remember our conversation wasn't finished?"

"I'm glad that you like it," Marcus replied with a smile. He kept looking at his young slave. His mind slipped off to her taste already but that was something that was going to be for later this evening. "You were telling me something about you but I decided I'll introduce myself a bit before. Just to make you feel comfortable here," he said. "So my name is Marcus Van Helsing and I'm a descendant of both Dracula and Abraham Van Helsing. I'm pretty sure you've heard about those names." This was the first time that he actually was introducing himself as most of the people that he met, already knew who he was from tales they had heard about him. But Marcus considered it nice to be able to tell somebody who he was for a change. "And I also noticed that you think I'm going to kill you. I can state that you are wrong about that as my only plan is to drink some blood of yours once in a time," he continued, his expression very calm. "You won't die because of it nor you will be infected. So there is nothing for you to fear about it." His eyes kept focus on her face, to see how she was going to react on it but he hoped that she wouldn't be scared of it. He just had the feeling he had to be honest with this girl so he was planning on doing so from the start.

Felicia listened to Marcus, but didn't look him in the eyes. Instead she looked at walls, furniture, her empty plate, anything but not his eyes.
"Nah, never heard of them. Have you heard of our tribe alphas?" She pointed out a bit vexed. Her tail was once again fidgeting from the tip, almost like a clock.
She gave a glare to him, just to make sure he realized he had almost insulted her with what he had said.
Bakenekos didn't usually live close to humans. At least not in their normal forms, they always pretended to be neither animals or humans to fit in. She was too proud for that. She never hid her tail or ears. The fact that the were so pure white meant, that she was from a pure breed.
Her dad had to be alpha. Even though, she had never met neither of her parents.
When he told her, he was about to feed on her, not kill her she gasped, and forgot to avoid looking at him. She looked at him, nearly terrified.
'Not infected? Nothing to fear!?' She thought and squeezed her fists so tightly together, that her sharp fingernails almost cut her own hands.
"What about the pain? You think that's not something to fear, hm?" She pointed out, very flustered of what she had just heard.
Now she was certain about it, she had to escape no matter the cause. She looked at the door, to see if there was someone watching and noticed, for her luck that there wasn't.
Without any second thought she dashed to the door, and then upstairs, straight for the green door, to her room.
Even a vampire shouldn't have held up with her speed. She didn't dare to escape now. Not yet. He would be expecting it, and would without any doubt catch her, and most likely be mad. She looked outside of her window, and saw a blond haired girl. She was pretty small, like her. She couldn't see her that well, but she was obviously not a stranger to this mansion, because the guards just let her pass. But Felicia didn't have time to think about that. No.
Instead she just sat in front of the door, like an angry teenager blocking the entrance to that room, so that she could be alone, for now.
She leaned into her legs, and sighted. Her life was ruined. She would become a snack to some strange vampire for the rest of her life, or at least until the vampire would suck her dry. By accident or even on purpose.
'What do i do....? What do i doo~??'
She felt tears falling down her cheeks. This was the best, and the worst day of her life. She wept quietly and hugged her own feet.. ignoring everything else.

As expected, the girl was scared of what he said but the process of him drinking his blood wasn't that painful when Marcus would do it slowly and with full concentration. The Vampire saw her eyes move towards the door, reminding him that she was going to try to escape once. In his mind, Marcus knew that it wouldn't be smart if she did but well, who wouldn't try to escape? When Felicia ran towards her room, he walked outside. He placed himself beneath her window and jumped up, grabbing the wall above her window. "Open the window please, I don't want to break the glass," Marcus said as he gave a small kick against the window, trying to get her attention. No, he wasn't actually planning to force her to doing something but he had payed for her and he needed food, so she had to listen to him. Even if she didn't wanted to do so. "Come on, open up," Marcus said again as he looked at the girl, sitting on the ground with her face hidden between her legs with her back against the door.

Felicia ignored Marcus behind the window. Her thought were running wild.
'How could i escape? I could transform into a bird, but i am not that good at flying yet and i might fall and die with a long trip like that. If i would transform into something really fast, like a leopard, or something that could easily hide, like a small mouse... ugh... or should i try to kill him?'
She looked up, into the vampire and shook her head. No, killing him would be impossible. She had never even killed anyone before. And the Vampire had been nice to her, even though he was about to feed on her blood.
"Why should i let you in? I mean... i don't want to be bitten, it would hurt..."
She said, but stood up anyway and walked to the window. She looked at him. and saw his eyes again. Those mesmerizing, beautiful, yet so strong and piercing red eyes. She could feel her heartbeat rising again.
"I am not food, why should i just let you feed on me? I haven't done anything bad to you..."
She sat down in front of the window, and stared at the vampire. 'He's so handsome...' Her mind slipped, and she blushed, turned around and covered her face in embarrassment. How could she think like that, of a vampire about to suck her blood. And who imprisoned her into this ivory tower. It started to rain outside, and without thinking twice about it, she opened the window for him. After realizing that she opened up to a monster, she backed a few steps.
"So... uhm.. Why me?" She mumbled and stole glimpses of his eyes, those eyes that made her feet weak.
Maybe she didn't need to escape. Maybe she could deal with it for as long as he wanted. Surely a man like him would get bored of her eventually, and she could leave free without any hassle. She lived longer than humans anyway, for many hundred years, so what would even 10 years of such long lifespan mean eventually. And if nothing else, she would have a nice story to tell later on, if she would survive.
"What is so special in me, that you can't let me escape?"

"Why? Because I want to talk with you," Marcus said as he was hanging there. When she opened the window because it started to rain, he jumped inside her room and smiled to her. "Thank you for letting me in." Every change of color on her face, was spotted by him and he thought it was very weird. Why would she blush if she hated him because he wanted to drink from her blood? "The reason that it's you is because you were held captive. Who knows what somebody else would do to you if they bought you?" The Vampire replied as his red eyes were focused on her eyes. "And the scent and probably the taste of your blood is unique. Plus the fact that your heart beats faster then that of a human, makes it easier for you to restore your health after me drinking from your blood. So I am actually saving human lives, that wouldn't survive it." The truth. The key to achieve a lot. The truth could be more convincing then blackmailing and lying at some occasions, depending on the situation and the persons involved. "Sorry to ask," Marcus spoke, "would you mind laying down on the bed? I'm getting hungry to be honest..." He couldn't do much about the timing but he hadn't fed himself on blood for a week now and his body needed it. Without blood, he would die eventually. The good part about him needing the blood was that he only needed it once a week. It would have been better if he did it once or twice a day but he tried to survive with the minimum amount of blood.

"We-well with anybody else i could have escaped... most likely.." She replied instantly, and took a step back for every step he took closer to her. She almost slipped, but took balance right away. "So i was like a rare food to you.."
She tried to be as rude as she could, but his eyes made her knees weak, and heartbeat fast. When Marcus told other reasons he had chosen her out of all the other girls from the auction, she had to admit it made sense. In a twisted way.
"So, basically, you hit 3 birds with one stone, eh?" She took another step back from him.
The window behind him was still open, if she were to make a run for it, now would have been the time, maybe the only chance she would get for a while, as he mentioned he was getting hungry.
'Now or never...' She thought, and was about to dash to the window, when she looked him in the eye, and changed her mind. She saw hunger. His eyes showed how hungry he was. Felicia felt sorry for him, and was caught between three and its rind.
She looked into his eyes, and felt a sudden hot wave trough her body, almost like she was hypnotized.
"Well okay.... but you have to promise me, that you won't kill me.."
The Bakeneko walked to her big bed, and sat on its edge. 'What have i gotten myself into..' she cursed, and took a grip of her beds counterpane. Her heart was beating really fast, and she was nervous. As Marcus came closer, she had an almost unresistant urge to transform into her cat form and jump away... but it was too late now, she had already promised.

"Isn't that the best for everybody? Doing things that help everybody? Why would I bother doing something that only one person gets better off? That would be selfish, as I would be the only one gaining something from it then," Marcus replied to the young girl. The Vampire didn't knew that his eyes had such effects on her but when she agreed with letting him feed, he was quite happy. With a smile, Marcus sat down next to her and brushed back her hair. "It might hurt a bit at the start, but I'll be careful." Slowly, he revealed his fangs to her and moved his head towards her neck. His fangs went through her skin and he started to suck some of her blood. As he said, he was being very careful with drinking from her. Her blood tasted just as he hoped it did, never before he had tasted such perfection. For a few minutes, he kept drinking her blood and then stopped. With the tip of his finger, he went over the wounds that his fangs made in her neck, cleaning it a bit. "How did it felt?" Marcus asked as he looked at her, his red eyes focused on her face. At this moment, he wasn't thinking clear anymore as the only thing he had in his mind was the taste of her blood and the experience that he had with it. "I can tell you that I really liked how it tasted and that I'm very thankful that you allowed me to."

Felicia's heart was beating faster than ever. She was scared, and nervous, and couldn't even breathe when Marcus came closer. Everything went so fast, yet, so slow. She could feel his breath, and his hair tickling her cheek.
She gasped for air when she felt his lips against her neck, and then the pain came, and she stopped breathing again. She was shocked, it hurt more than she would have ever though. Her eyes went a little blurry again, and her tail was all ruffled.
She could literally feel her blood escaping. Her brains got a little less blood, and then she groaned, and started breathing again, heavily.
Her grip loosened up, and she was gasping for air. The pain didn't feel so bad anymore. If she would have been standing, her legs would have gave in at last now.
"Ah! It hurts!" She said, and took a grip of the Vampires sleeve. Finally, he stopped. When he backed down, Felicia loosened up her grip.
His touch upon her skin felt so gentle, as he touched her freshly made wound. Her mind was a mess. ¨How did it feel?¨ He asked, and Felicia laughed. She looked at him right into his eyes. "Painful." She said even though her mind was screaming; 'Amazing!'
Her heart was still beating fast. She was feeling weak, and she was trembling. Her hands were shaky, and her eyes were blurry.
When Marcus complimented the taste of her blood, something snapped in her mind. She pushed Marcus on his back, and sat to his lap. She leaned over him, and looked him deep into his eyes. Still panting, hands trembling from all the adrenaline in her blood, she just gazed at him.
Her master. Without thinking anything, she kissed him. She actually kissed the man, who had bought her to be a slave, tied her up into invisible chains, and just messed up the rest of her life.
His lips felt so firm, yet soft. His breath mixed with hers. Everything was so intense, her feet started to feel wobbly, and her hips pressed against his as she just gave in to gravity. She leaned on top of him, and brushed her fingers trough his hair.
'What am i thinking...?' She looked at him with her big green eyes, and gave him another kiss, more gentle than the on before.

Marcus felt regenerated but Felicia surprised him when she pushed him on his back and sat down on his lap. "Wha-," he wanted to say something but then she kissed him, keeping him silenced. It was a weird feeling and experience for the Vampire but he didn't want it to stop, in some way it felt so good, her soft lips touching his. Though the kiss was pretty rough, it did something with Marcus, something he didn't want to give in to. "I don't know..." he replied before a second kiss started. Now, a few moments after that it happened, he felt how she pressed her hips against his, placing pressure on his member, making it erect. It had been a long time since he had that feeling for the last time as he never paid any attention to his personal needs accept for drinking blood of people. The second kiss was much more intimate that then the one before and he opened his mouth a little bit further, making his tongue find hers. Their tongues started to dance as he pulled off her top, seeing her firm breasts in the bra that fit perfectly. He was aroused, really aroused and he knew where this was leading to. Of course, he had no problem with that but he was scared though. The reason for that wasn't hard to find, he was much more powerful then the girl as he could hurt her without him wanting to do so.

Felicia had never been like this before. She was still so young she had never really had any time to be with a man. But she didn't feel like anything was wrong. It actually felt right! She threw her hoodie away, and Marcus helped her by taking her top off.
Her bras were the only thing covering her breasts now. She blushed.
"Ah, Marcus. I'm ashamed.." She sat up, backing from his face. She covered her boobs with her hands. "I bet they are too small to your taste.." Even with all that, she still rubbed her ass against his hips. Felicia let a small moan, and leaned over to kiss the vampire again.
"What do i do master?" She whispered into his ear, and nibbled it a bit. All of a sudden she started to purr, like a cat. She slipped her hand under his shirt, and lifted it up a bit. Feeling his muscular body, she became hornier and hornier all the time.
She unzipped her skirt, and took it off revealing her panties that matched her bra. The ribbon fitted like it was made for people with tails.
"I have never done things like these before..." She confessed, with her ears behind. She lifted her hips, to reach for his pants.
Felicia looked up, into his eyes, like asking for a permission to go forward. She unbuttoned his pants that were bulging up, and tugged them down a bit. She didn't know what to do. She did have a feeling, but she was too scared to mess things up to actually just give it a try.
She pulled down his underwear revealing his manhood. She blushed, and stared at it. It was bigger than she had expected.
"W-what should i do?" She asked with a shy voice, and felt the heat in her body. Even though she was nearly naked, she wouldn't feel the cold, not when she was this aroused. That made her realize how wet her panties felt. She gently touched it trough her panties and felt the heat and moist trough her panties.

"They are just the perfect size," he whispered as she was sitting on his lap like this. No, he didn't disliked the size of her breasts, they weren't big but they were very firm, that was the way he liked them. Another kiss followed, a smile appearing on the face of the Vampire at the end of the kiss. "How about that you pull of your skirt," he said and she did as he asked. That she spoke to him as master, made him feel like he owned the girl for real, giving him the feeling that he didn't want to have at first but liked to have now. "It doesn't matter that you haven't. I'll help you," Marcus replied. When his 7 inches revealed themselves to her, the smile on his face became bigger. "Just experiment a bit. So that you are comfortable with me being naked around you. You can do anything you like, I'll tell you when you need to stop what you are doing, kitten," he spoke to her, using kitten as another, but more gentle way of calling her his slave. Although he knew what kind of creature she was, he didn't noticed that her body was going into heat but he liked what she was doing, so that was not a problem for him.

Felicia licked her lips. 'Do what i am comfortable with..?' She was nervous. She looked at his cock, and decided to just do what she could.
She took a firm grip of it, and started to jerk him. She was being as gentle as she could, but still held his manhood firm enough.
"D-does this feel ok?" She asked very insecurely. Her mind had given in. Not a single clear thought passed in her mind at the moment.
She didn't have a single thought about escaping anymore. Her neck still hurt a bit, but at the moment she didn't care about it.
She continued to jerk him off, and soon small drips of clear liquid started to build up, and run along her hand.
Felicia looked at Marcus, bit her lip a bit and pondered her options. She decided to just go for it. She leaned over, and opened her mouth with her tongue out. She licked the tip of his penis, tasting the salty fluid. She then took a better position, and threw her shoes off finally.
"Is this good? Should i stop?" She continued licking his manhood from the root to tip.
Her tail was making this swaying move, like a snake crawling in the ground. She kept purring at the same time.
"My ears are hot..." She whispered, kinda to herself.
A sudden realization popped into her mind. 'What am i doing? I should be trying to escape this vampire... what did he do to make me feel this way?'
She stopped, to look him into his eyes. She stared at him for a while, and then just blurted out; "I want you. I want to stay with you."
She licked her lips moist, and took his erection into her mouth. Felicia had never done this before, and at first her teeth touched him. She felt him reacting to it, so she opened her mouth wide open and put it a little deeper, touching it with her tongue. After a while, she backed just enough, and took a breath. She did this again, and then backed down to get her mouth free.
"Take me!" She begged, and gasped for air. The wound from before had opened a bit from her blowjob attempt.

"You are doing just fine," he moaned out. The moans that escaped his lips weren't loud. When her tongue touched the tip, he trembled a bit as he hadn't expect that yet. "No, you are doing really good... Just keep going on..." The face of the Vampire was changing a bit. It became more pinkish, something that didn't happened a lot. Yes, Vampires were able to blush as long as they kept drinking blood but still, it didn't happen a lot. When she told about her eyes being hot, he started to rub her ear while she was working on his manhood. But then, the unbelievable happened, she told her that she wanted to stay. A smile appeared on Marcus' face and he replied: "That's great to hear." She started to take his member in her mouth now but when he felt her teeth against the head of his penis, he hissed a bit. But as he remembered the feeling he got of it afterwards, he realized that though it felt different, it didn't felt that bad.
She stopped. Why would she do that? he thought but she then spoke to him, saying that she wanted him to take her. His left hand moved to her neck, touching the blood with the tips of his fingers. Marcus brought his fingers close to his mouth, licking to blood off them. "If you want me to take you, you should offer yourself to me," the Vampire teased her. The power he had over this girl was very weird as the one moment she wanted to escape and now she wanted him to take her. But he wouldn't be a gentleman if he didn't what she asked so she was awaiting some intense stuff.

She flinched when he touched her wound. "Ow.." She said quietly, and sulked.
"Offer myself? How? What else should i do? I let you suck my blood, and..." She blushed. Felicia stoop up, and took her bra off. She carefully let them fall into the ground, still covering her breasts with her hands. She turned around, and bent over to take her stockings off.
Once she had took them off, she stood straight up, and turned around, facing the vampire again. This time she didn't cover herself up, even though she wanted to.
"What should i do?" Felicia was still inexperienced about all things involving sexual intercourse. She was a virgin.
The Bakeneko looked around, avoiding his eyes. She knew what effect they had on her already.
'Oh no... i have fallen in love with him..' She suddenly realized. 'This will complicate things..'
She then walked on her bed, and crawled onto it, into the middle of the bed. She lied down, and looked at him. Nearly naked, with her legs crossed, and her arms resting on the pillow over her head.
Her tail resting on top of the bed next to her, twitching from the tip with every little sound she heard. Her boobs were totally exposed.
"I-i'm offering myself to you, my master!" She said, and blushed again. More than ever she just wanted to hide herself in the sheets, or curl up into some corner. Or at least transform into something else and escape from this situation. But also she wanted to stay, more than anything else, she wanted to be embraced by him. Feel his gaze upon her skin. Just imagining things like that made her breathing heavier.
She looked him into his eyes, and said, hesitating; "Please! I want you!" That was a tad too much, she covered herself with her other hand, and couldn't decide if she should roll on her stomach, or just dig into the sheets. It was also too light, it was getting darker by every minute since it was evening already. But still too bright with her cat eyes. She saw everything. She saw his dark red eyes, and his lips, and he color in his cheeks.. She was at her limit. Any moment more without him close to her, and she would go to him herself.
Luckily she didn't have to...

A big smile was visible on the Vampire's face as he saw her laying in her bed. He liked how she laid there, giving him full control of the situation. Marcus laid his hands on her thighs and lowered her panties, revealing her entirely naked body to himself. "You do look nice..." He whispered, his voice sounding tempting and filled with arousal. The tip of his fingers went through her wet lips, a finger sliding in carefully. Bending forward, he started to kiss her neck, pulling out the finger and placing himself on top of her. This was the moment. It was going to happen. The tip of his penis touched her pink lips. "Are you sure that you want this?" Marcus asked. Now she still had the chance to stop it. He could have just entered and done whatever he wanted but he had respect for the girl, even though he didn't knew her that well. Plus raping the girl wouldn't help him to drink from her as she would probably become more aggressive towards him and that was not what he wanted. With his penis is his hand, he started to rub the entrance of the hole. Her fluids made him nearly entering her already while he was still teasing the girl a bit. At some moments, he let the tip go over the sensitive clitoris of Felicia.

Back
Top Bottom