Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Skull'sRequest Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright so I think I have this being posted in the right place.

I have made a list of stuff I can do, and I also have provided some Plots that I am open to doing as well. If you are intersted in any of these please give me a PM and we can brian storm more.

If you are intersted in a plot already set then PM me and we can talk more as well.

Anyways I do have a few rules and I know we hate rules but that is life.

Rules
1) No Yuri or Yaoi please
2) Need to post a Paragraph per character
3) No judging
4) Be Semi to full literate
5) Needs to be on alot (I understand the real world)
6) If you going to be away for a period please PM me and let me know so that I can put a hold on the roleplay
7) If you get tired of the roleplay let me know so I can delete it
8) You need to have fun =)

List

Anime
Akatsuki
Bleach
Fruits Basket
Hellsing
Inuyasha
Naruto
Spirit Away
Yu-Gi-Oh
Yu Yu Hakusho

Fantasy
Angels
Anubis
Demons
Elves
Elementals
Gods/Goddess x Human
Mermaids/Man x Human
Nymphs
Reaper (Death)
Shifters
Succubus/Incubis
Vampires
Were-Animals
Zombies

Movies
Batman
Harry Potter
Hunger Games
Magic Mike
Percy Jackson The Lightning Theif
Pirates of the Caribbean
Sleeply Hallow
Twilight Series

Television
Buffy The Vampire Slayer
Criminal Minds
Game of Thrones
Hell On Wheels
Sons Of Anarchy
Supernatural
The Big Bang Theory
The Walking Dead

Real-Life
Accidental Pregnancy
Arranged Marriage
Blind Date
Cop x Inmate
Country Boy/City Girl
Friends
Famous People/Fans
Gangs/Mafia
Military/ Special Forces
Teacher x Student
Students
School/Reunion
WWE

In the nest post I will post my plots

RE: Skull's Request Thread

Plots

1) This first one is for three people.

Elizabeth is just your average twenty something. She works as a waitress at a diner, she cries in sad movies, she goes to bars with her friends on the weekends, and she’s convinced she’ll be single forever.
Jake’s an all American guy. He has a good job, loves to watch football, and dances in his underwear when no one is home. He has a pretty blonde girlfriend, and an adorable kid.
Abby is just a normal girl, to the rest of the world. She’s just another teenage girl, getting on the bus, reading a book, listening to music, talking about boys with her friends.
But what is normal, anyway?
Because Jake and Elizabeth are both following the gruesome, bloody trail of a serial killer.
Elizabeth, a bounty hunter.
Jake, an FBI agent.
And Abby? Well, Abby is the one is the one leaving the trail.

MORE INFORMATION:
This plot is intentionally vague. We can work more stuff out, and I wanted it to be kind of lenient.
It will not be a romance plot.
If you’re interested, just message me!

2) This is for two people (can be done singles or doubles)

Y and X have finally finished their senior year of high school and are ready to live up the summer. X and Y have been best friends all through high school, through dating drama and studying for tests. Their friendship has hit some rough patches, but ultimately, they’ve remained close. The two have managed to convince their parents to let them spend the rest of June and July road-tripping down the West Coast before they part ways.
Character Y is relieved to get away, having extremely strict parents and really bad problems with his girlfriend back home. Character X wants to get Y’s mind off of his troubles and enjoy the summer. These are the last two months the friends have before parting ways in August, when Y moves across the country to attend a prestigious college. Along the way, the friends bond in the car, find places to camp on beaches, and hostels to stay. They tread beaches and enjoy their vacation.
All the while, X struggles with revealing her secret feelings for Y. When Y’s girlfriend breaks up with him on the phone, X decides they should party to get over it. They drink and dance around their campfire, blasting music from the car. In their splendor, the two share a kiss, and it takes off from there. They deal with the conflict of moving beyond their friendship, and the wonderful whirlwind of a blossoming summer romance that may last beyond August.
✖ Warnings: This role play may contain recreational use of alcohol and drugs.

3) This roleplay is for six to 12 people

6 boys. All placed into foster homes to be stolen and raised by the wrong type of man, the worst type of man….Michael Santiago. Michael is the worst type of criminal. He was greedy, crazy and money hungry. But also extremely skilled, persuasive and unnaturally smart. With all of the grimy shit he had done Michael had more than a few enemies, enemies who wanted him dead. One night, Michael decided he’d steal 6 boys from a foster home, change their names and start to train them to be his personal hit men. At the age of 5, 6, and 7, Michael Jr, Zayn, Carter, Jason, Trayvon, and Mason were doing things no normal five year old boys would be doing. Instead of playing with toy trucks and going outside they trained with guns and fought men twice their age. 12 years later they were the most trained, skilled and feared assassins in America. All they knew was to obey their father and kill or torture whom ever he said to with no questions asked. Eventually, the boys will figure out there’s more to the life they’re living. They discover love, death, betrayal and heartbreak. They are, The Hitters.

4) This is for two to four people we can also change the story aorund a little bit(Singles or doubles)

Lindsay Parris is starting her life over. She’s picked up, bought a building and decided to become a landlady. She’s pretty in love with her six-apartment place in Berkeley, and sure that she can fit right in with the strange cast of characters she calls her tennants. Well…all but one. Nobody is crazier than Charley “Chaz” Sheridan. What’s worse is that her own place happens to be right next to the cretin’s – ugh!

Chaz isn’t exactly overjoyed to be living next to the Apartment Head Honcho, either. Lindsay clearly judges and cramps his style. He could just try to ignore her, but Chaz has never been the type to back down – plus for some reason he just has to get under the new land lady’s skin. She acts uptight but he’s pretty sure he can see the cracks in her Serious-Business-Landlord routine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom