Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fresh Meat (With Naomi David)

"I have no men in my life, not unless you count my Dad and many brothers..." Selena replied. She had never had time for boyfriends.

"Why not? A beautiful girl like you must have guys knocking on the door like mad." He says.

"Never had time for a man, I was always studying, I wanted to get good grades." Selena replied, she showed clear dedication to work.

Never had time? He thought to himself. Young, hot, innocent girl. He could feel himself harden at the thought of corrupting her. "Guess I should be getting ready for my meeting now." He says as he slowly rises up.

He smiles. "Buzz me when my appointment gets here." he says before giving her a firm slap on the ass. He smiles and turns heading for his desk.

Selena blushed hard when he slapped her on her ass, but she spoke,"Yes, sir!" She went back to her desk, waiting for the appointment to come. When it was 9, they came, and she buzzed him.

He smiles and gets up. He walks to the door and opens it. "Gentlemen...right this way." He says ushering the two guys into his office. He smiles at Selena and closes the door.

After a while the door opens and they all walk out, laughing and smiling. They say their goodbyes and Mike looks over at Selena, a big smile on his face. "The meeting went better than I expected. The company is in line to make a metric shit ton of money." He grins.

"Exactly." He smiles at her. He looks at the clock. "Do I have any more meetings before lunch?" He asks.

"Excellent." He smiles at her. "Since there's no more work to be done at the moment how about you join me in my office?" He asks.

He looks at her as he leans against the desk. He motions for her to come to him.

"How'd I get so lucky to have such a pretty secretary?" He asks as his hand moves up and strokes her cheek.

Back
Top Bottom