Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fantasy, smut, MxM MxF, horror, action! (Looking for max 3 games at the same time)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptiveAngel

Planetoid
-----------------------------

I can play male and female characters.
Something with a nice story, and maybe ends up romantic/sexy.
Also fantasy themed. What i mean is, my characters are not usually just human.
I like to make nekos, or angels, or anything but not just a common human.
Maybe even a shapeshifter! Or Vampires <3

When involving romantic, i like almost anything, depending on what character i play with. I can be top, bottom, S&M bondage, group sex..
As long as it stays at some sense. No killing etc.

I don't like to play F x F so much, but i can if you really want to.

Fantasy can be almost anything! A dream, another world, hell or heaven, anything you can come up with. As long as you explain the concept well enough.

Horror. Well. What can you say about horror, it should be scary, like playing a horror movie. There can be monsters and murderers, and it can also be some crazy cult game. Don't do a lot of auto hits that i can not avoid.. Always give me a chance to escape a lethal blow.

Action can be something like an adventure. With obstacles we have to beat. As long as it just keeps it exciting trough the whole game.

You can either ask here for a game or put me a private message, but what i like the most is that you write the first message, that you start a game that i can adapt to. I am still a newbie in rpg forum world. (English).
I have played for about 6 years with my mother language, and i though it was about time to try writing in English. :p Please message here or private if you want game with me!

Im quite interested if your still looking for RPs, my characters are usually, demons, angels or shapeshifters of some kind. I already have a demon character set up on one of my own threads. If your interested, shoot me a PM and we can discuss the plot etc or get straight into it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom