Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A New Club

Aubrey brought her attention back to Zelman obviously worried about her sister, but she wanted to be able to control her body instead of being a lifeless puppet, as she felt as if hands were touching her, making her blush deeply as she looked up at him in disbelief, “I will do what ever you want, what ever would please you I will try my best to do it in hopes of being tied up my you Master. I will wear anything that you want, from nothing in your room, to anything that you have for me to wear, dressed, skirts, corsets, shorts, anything that would be appealing to you.” She said softly before pressing herself against him, her own hands wandering over his chest and then around his shoulders, “I would like very much to be taken to your room or somewhere private and tied up by you master, I want you to enjoy my body and have your way with me,” Se begged softly, her mind still on her sister, but she was also concentrating on him as well.
Fate looked at him from the corner of her eye shaking her head, whispering softly, “No more, please I can’t take much more, it’s making me far too weak, please let me go.” She pleaded softly as her body enjoyed the feeling of ecstasy from the bite, wanting more from him while her mind was arguing and telling her to try and stop him, but she could not get the will to stop him from feeding.

Zelman watched Aubrey before taking her through the club to a more private room. He licked his lips watching her and pulled her up and pulled her over to the edge of the couch. He made her keep her back to him as he tied her hands to the edge of the couch then tied it to the leg of the couch. He smiled running a hand up along the back of her pantyhosed legs and thighs. ""Good now tell your master how badly you want him to take you and ravage you. how you want and enjoy feeling helpless to your master." He was starting to get hard from her actions. He grinned watching her squirm abit.

Aizen onto fate as he fed. It was a rare chance that he could take the blood of a virgin so he was going to enjoy it. he was going to keep her as his own blood doll.

Being tied down was a new thing for her, something that Aubrey was not yet familiar with, she had seen it done, and had only gone so far as to using handcuffs, but that was about it, she felt more vulnerable being tied to a couch by him as she heard his order and her voice was now wavering, “I have to admit I’m actually rather frightened, I’ve never done something like this before, but I really do want you, and for you to take me here however you want, I want to feel your hands all over me and fell you deep inside me.” She asked softly, trying to sound desperate while attempting to not feel so helpless.

Fate began to lean on Aizen her arms grasping onto him tightly as she began feeling her legs giving out and go out from under her, he was drinking so much from her she was unsure if she would remain conscious for much longer, but could not say anything as he continued, whimpers and moans escaping her lips, but nothing more. Her eyes closed slowly, feeling tired as she took slow calm breaths and her arms slowly fell to her sides, but a tear escaped each from each of her eyes and trickled down her cheek, the though of dying frightened her and she was unsure of what he would do with her, just feed from her or once he was finished if he would murder her.

Zelman Listened to Aubrey and ran his hands over her legs and gave her rear a playful swat. He watched her and ran his hands down along her sides before resting his hands on her hips. He smiled and kissed her neck. "Now tell me who do you belong to hmm?" he slowly slid a hand down along her legs before moving his hand in between her thighs. slowly her ran his fingers over her panties. He watched her reactions before he slowly slid his fingers over her. his other hand moved up along her chest and moved over her breasts giving them a nice squeeze as he played with her. "Whom do you belong to?" He watched her waiting for her answer. "You still also haven't told your master how badly you want him to take you and ravage you. how you want and enjoy feeling helpless to your master."

Aizen stopped feeding and looked at Fate. You belong to me now. serving me anyway I want is your new life. You have no other way of life now." He grinned and slowly pulled his fangs out of her holding onto her. "Do you understand my pet?"

Aubrey quivered in pleasure as she felt hi hands moving over her and could not contain a moan as he brought his hand to her pussy, and as he pressed a finger into her she leaned her head back a little, gasping in pleasure, “I-I belong to you Master, and only you.” She moaned out. Her hips moving against his fingers, enjoying his playing with her before she answered, please master, I want it badly, please take me, I really want it, I need it, please master I want you to fuck me, I don’t care how, bent over this couch, riding you, missionary, anything you desire.” She moaned out, “I feel very vulnerable, being unable to stop you for enjoying your pet’s body.” She said sweetly.

Hearing him she nodded, managing to speak a little, “Yes, I understand.” She said, her eyes glazed over as she looked up at him weakly, “May I have some water or something, please, I feel faint and can hardly move, I feel so exhausted.” She said slowly. Hanging onto him since he was the only thing to hold her up at the moment as she leaned her head against his chest finding it too hard to even hold that up on her own.

Zelman nodded and licked his lips as she obeyed him and he thrust his finger deeper into her wet cunt. He smiled and kissed her deeply before he pulled away and licked along her neck. "Now that is a good girl." He kept fingering her for abit before he slowly pulled his finger out of her and unzipped his pants and rubbed his stiff dick against her thighs. "I bet you want to be relieved don't you my good girl?" He smiled and pressed up against her. "Then know this my pet, You belong to me. You do as I tell you to without hesitation. You will dress how I want you to and will do everything in your power to please your master. Failure to do so will end up in your master being upset and you being punished for your failure and i don't want to have to punish you many times. so learn to obey your master. is that understood?"

Aizen looked at Fate and smiled running a hand through her hair. "now now can't have a weak pet. that wont be good." He smiled and gently picked her up and carried her to the back of the club then downstairs to his room where he set her down on the bed. He walked over to the dresser and pulled out a pill bottle and popped one out. "take this. it will keep you refreshed."

Hearing him call her ‘good girl’ gave her the chills, liking it very much and as his fingers went deeper into her tight pussy she moaned working her hips what little bit she could as her body wanted more and more, and as she felt his cock against her thigh she bit her lip, while looking down to see his large member, a little intimidated by the size since she had not had anything that big in her entire life and it very well might hurt her if he did not let her get use to it. Hearing him she listened very closely, not wanting to have him angry at her she gave a nod, “Yes Master, I’ll do what ever you say, and what ever you want to the best of my ability.” She said softly, looking up at him, her eyes telling the truth. Her body shook, wanting him in her knowing he was so close to her now, her cunt so wet and hot, wanting to be satisfied badly.

Leaning her head into his hand it felt comforting to know that he was at least not going to kill her. Fate looked up at him hearing his comment and shaking her head, agreeing with what he had said and was actually rather calm until she was brought into another room and set on the bed. She felt frightened, not sure what to think about her situation until he handed her the pill. Shaking her head she first asked him, “What is it, what will it do to me?” She was not sure if she wanted to take something like that if she did not know what it was.

Zelman watched Aubrey for abit as he rubbed his cock against her thighs then slowly pushed his way into her. He smiled and untied her hands from her bonds and held onto her as he kept pushing against her. His hands roamed along her body before wrapping around her. "Tell me my pet, your deepest darkest Fantasies. Tell your master how you want to be played with and how you'll dress for him." He spun her around so that she was pressed against the edge of the bed and he slid back into her and pushed harder and faster. He grinned and nibbled on her neck as his hand came down and gave her ass a swat. "Tell me how you want your master to play with his pet."

Aizen looked at fate. "It will help you regain strength and blood flow after I feed from you. It works to keep your blood going so that you wont be out for a long time. Now take it."

Aubrey moaned in pleasure, finally getting what she wanted, feeling his cock fill her up stretching her tight walls to fit inside her. It felt amazing to her how big he was, feeling like he was almost too large to fit into her tight cunt. She was rather surprised to feel him untie her, but she did not mind when he had her change positions, getting comfortable the best she could and then gave another gasp as he reentered her. “I don’t know, this is still rather new to me, I’ve never been tied up, I suppose I would like for you to tie me up in many different way, blindfolded, or gagged and taken in every way by you master.” She moaned. She gave a yelp as he smacked her ass, but found that it did not hurt her, but felt rather more of a pleasurable stinging.

Hearing his words she shook her head and turned her head away, “No, not unless I can speak with that kind and gentle person that you seemed to be before enslaving me like this, if you assure me that that was no trick then I will take it.” She said softly, looking up at him, not defiant, but hoping she had not once again fallen for a guy who was not as nice as he seemed to be to her. She reached her hand up and took the pill from him ready to take it if he answered her truthfully.

Zelman kept pushing against her harder and harder pinning her against the bed as he drove hid dick deeper and deeper into her wet folds as he leaned in closer and kissed along her neck. His hands gripping onto her waist as he began to push himself in and slowly drag himself out. Licking along her neck he whispered into her ears. "You are mine now and always, your body a toy for my dick,isnt that right?" lightly laughing he watched her as he slowly pushed in and out of her, taking his time enjoying her as he would pull out almost all the way and feel her gripping him before he would turn and push back in as hard as he could. His hands moved swiftly over her body,reaching into her top to play around with her breasts squeezing them and pinching her nipples between his fingers.

Aizen looked at Fate and tilted his head. "Look if you prefer to take it the slow way then all right." He left the room for a seocnd before coming back with water and setting it on the nightstand for her.

Aubrey practically screamed in pleasure every time he pulled out of her most of the way, and when he slammed back into her. The girl gripped the couch tightly as she moaned and cried out in pleasure, not caring if anyone heard her, she was enjoying him deep inside her too much to care. As he whispered in her ear she merely nodded, answering him without a delay, “Yes, master, I’m yours for as long as you want me,” She said, knowing he would not age and she would over time while she stayed with him since he obviously had only fed from her, and she was unsure how a changing process would work. She wondered how long he would keep her, until she got too old for his tastes, or maybe even less then that if he got bored of her?

Fate sighed as he left and came back with the water, she took it from him carefully and as she brought the pill to her lips she sighed, “I was not saying I wanted to do anything the hard way, I just wanted to know if you were pretending to be kind when I met you just to trick me, or if you were truthfully being honest.” She said softly before putting the pill in her mouth and drinking it down with water. “I’m sorry for my reaction, but I’m not sure how others would take being bitten by a stranger then told that they were to be that person’s pet.” She said softly, her eyes lowering to the floor nervously knowing now that he was in control now and could punish her if she gave him any trouble, so she decided to try and explain why she reacted like she did, explaining that it was all just a natural reaction.

Zelman looked at her and grinned as he kept pushing at her,squeezing her breasts in his hands as he was good and hard in her. He licked along her neck and gently bit her ear as he dragged himself out of her and rubbed his dick against the back of her thighs and ass before he started to release himself on her. He groaned as he shot out on her letting the hot sticky fluid land all over her ass and thighs. He licked his lips watching it land upon her and stick to her giving her a light sheen to her body, Once he was done he stepped back to admire her. He grinned licking his lips and tilting his head as he gave her rear a playful swat. he then moved and pinned her. "And how would my pet plan to give me more of a release hmm? Tell me what you plan to do and perhaps I will consider taking it into action my little whore." He grinned watching her, starting to enjoy calling her by dirty and degrading names.

Aizen looked at Fate then nodded. "Ahh so you think it was all an act?,just a ploy..that hurts but I can see why you thought that because of the way my brother acted. I am much different them him and what YOU didn't notice was many other vampires were wanting you and much are worse then me or Zelman. Yes I do care about you and this was the safest thing to do."

She had came barely before he pulled out, and her juices came streaming out and down her inner thigh slowly. As he came on her she could feel his seed sticking to her body, which she didn’t mind, but feeling him pinning her made her feel a little helpless and vulnerable, not that controlling her entire body didn’t do the same thing, but her mood seemed to change, not being use to being called degrading names, she had taken it personally as shook her head, “That’s not true, please don’t call me such things.” She said softly, trying not to get angry about it, but she was unsure how to go about asking her own master, who was a vampire, not to say something like that, not that he would listen, but unless it was actually during him having his way with her she did not see it the same way. “If it would please you I could use my mouth if you are wanting more and to give myself a rest since it has been a very long time since I have ever done something like that."

Fate looked up at him and hearing his comment she didn’t mean to hurt him, but after listening to the rest of his explanation she gave a slight smile, seeing that he had done this to protect her in some way. “There were others? How many of them? I really didn’t notice. I really am sorry for over reacting, it just frightened me, that’s all.” She said before realizing what she had said, she quickly sat up, “I don’t mean you, I meant being taken like that without any warning.” She said softly before thinking to herself, “Will I be allowed to see my sister? Is she alright?” She asked softly, finding herself a little more refreshed as she stood up, taking it slow incase her legs did not support her at the time she would be able to sit back on the bed.

Zelman watched Aubrey and slapped his cock against her ass cheeks and smiled. "Is that what you want hm my pet, to get a chance to drink my seed. Well you will get your chance but your master feels a little limp and hungry so 2 things before we do my pet. I want you to dress up as slutty as you can while I go to get some food for us. Then if you can get me up I'll give you my seed." He smiled and watched her before he slid the vibe back inside of her to keep her stimulated. he then slowly slid one that was lubed up with her own juices up her ass. "get cleaned up and by the time I come back I want you dressed. remember to have stockings and hose on those great legs of yours my pet." He ran a hand against her cheek then kissed her before walking out of the room to go and get them some food.

Aizen nodded. "Your sister is with my brother and last time I saw they were enjoying each other so I can only guess they are fine. He nodded and looked at Fate. "I wouldn't worry you will see them soon enough.

Aubrey heard his orders and smiled as she heard the sound of him getting food for them, hungry and thirsty since he had fed from her as well, just not as much as Aizen had from her sister, but she was concerned, wanting to see her and make sure she was alright. She got up slowly and began getting clothing on, removing her tube top and mini skirt she got on instead a silk and lace trim bra, and a matching thong. She found some pretty thigh high stockings which would give him access to her if he pleased and they still showed off her slender legs. She had fixed her hair a little since it had been messed up and once finished she hurried over to sit down, feeling a little odd in that clothing, but she waited.

Smiling Fate felt a little better hearing what he had said, thinking to herself, glad that her sister was alive. She finally got the ability to stand on her own carefully and looked up at him for a moment, “Why me? Of all people why didn’t you choose one of the others on the floor? Surely my sister and I were not the only ones there that were being watched by other vampires in the club?” She asked, feeling her legs wanting to go out from under her again, she looked down quickly making sure she stayed up, blushing brightly at her own question, not knowing if she wanted to know the answer.

Zelman licked his lips as he walked back into the room and he smiled as he set the dish down on the desk . "Very good my pet." He looked at the food and nodded as he grabbed a fork and the tray and started to eat. As he started to eat he had her move over and kneel in front of him. As he ate he also let his foot rub against her legs just to let her know that he still had plans for her after he was done. "This is very good Ariana, very good indeed." He stopped for a moment and looked at her and ran his hand against her cheek. Once he finished with his food he left the plate for her and watched her. "Go ahead and eat if you want my pet. then you'll have to get me hard again so you can suck your master off is that understood?"

Aizen shrugged. "For one we could sense the virgin blood and 2 like any other person would want someone. attraction and enjoyment. We arnt that different from humans."

Watching him eat Aubrey gave a frown knowing how this was going to end, she would get his warm or cold table scraps, quite literally dropping her from being a human girl to a dog who got the rest of her master’s meal, making her mood change a little, a slight depression sinking in as her smile disappeared as she thought to herself, wondering if he would ever give her, her own meal, a plate with her own food. But she said nothing, hoping that she might be able to run away with her sister at some point in time.

Fate looked up at him, blushing at the fact that he mentioned her being a virgin and then tilted her head a little as she listened to the rest of his explanation, “I know you don’t seem to different from humans, but will either of you ever let my sister and I go, or will we just be forced to stay here until we get old or until you get tired of us and are no longer entertaining to you?” She asked, no meaning to sound harsh, but it was true, from what she knew they did not age and she still would.

Zelman looked at Aubrey and reached over holding another plate with food. "Sorry forgot I placed it behind me." He then set the plate down for her and let her eat it if she wanted as he stretched abit and revitalized himself as he waited for her. Zelam and Aizen had been speaking to each other through their mental link before he cut it off. Aizen looked at fate and smiled. "You'll see for some time until we figure things out you'll stay but once we do you'll be free to come and go as you please so just bear with everything but do know your sister will be right with you all the time."

Seeing the food she quickly hopped up and went to retrieve the plate, eating carefully, glad that he had brought another plate before looking up at him before lowering her head to him, “Thank you, master.” She said softly, the word “master” still sounding so strange to her as she said it.

Listening to him Fate felt relieved that her sister was going to be with her and she was so happy that she was alright from what she could tell. Looking up at Aizen she bit her lip before asking her question, “Will your brother let my sister come and go as well or will he keep her here?” She asked, a little worried, “Unless he lets her as well I will not set foot out of this place without her.” She said softly. She may not have had a telekinetic connection with her sister, but being twins they did have a bit of a sensitivity to each other, such as if one was frightened or hurt, the other would know. Looking at him again as she sat down and laid out on the bed she gave him a look, “How did you know I am a virgin?” She asked curiously, “Does my blood really taste that differently?” She added.

Zelman watched Aubrey eat as he got up and walked around abit. Sure feeding on normal food could give him strength but blood would also do the same if not better. He walked over to Aubrey and ran a hand against her cheek and grinned as he licked his lips. "You'll do just fine." Sure it sounded creepy and full of motive but he smiled at her a genuine kind smile before he laid back on the bed. Aizen looked at Fate. "That I do not know. I suspect he'll allow her free roam once things calm down and we get situated. And yes your blood does taste different." He smiled and moved behind her slidings his hands down along her sides as he kissed her neck.

Hearing him Aubrey was unsure what to say or how to react to that statement and as she finished her food she gave a sigh and looked over to him, getting up Aubrey made her way over to the bed and sat down next to him, running a hand through her hair and pulling it back and behind her shoulders as she looked at him, her hair out of the way of her neck and shoulders so she could look around since her hair often got in the way.
Fate gave a weak smile, happy that there was some sort of hope that she would see her sister again. However when he began touching her she couldn’t help but shiver in excitement and feeling him kiss her neck a sigh escaped her lips and she leaned her head to the side a little for him, offering it to him if he wanted and if not then it still felt wonderful to her having him touching her.

Back
Top Bottom