Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A New Club

Cerberus

Pulsar
Aizen sighed and just rubbed his eyes as he watched Zelman finish off another dancer as a meal. "Really brother. You really have to do this don't you? At this rate we'll never get this place opened. DO you know they want us to fail. It will give them all they need to justify killing us." Zelman sighed and just pushed the dancer aside who was nothing more then a limp body. "You know they wouldn't risk the backlash that would come from it. Sure they wan't to get rid of us but they would also be hurting themselves." Zelman watched his older brother pick up a wine glass and drink down the dark red liquid. "I don't see why you don't just drink what we have stored. It wouldn't kill off our hired work!" The Night Fang was the newest nightime club in the city and all the hype about it would be lived up to if they ever could get ready to be opened. It was going to have multiple dance levels. Private rooms, an indoor pool and jacuzzi and working bars. Zelman looked to the line outside and just nodded to the bouncers. "Let them in. Free drinks for the opening night!" Zelman laughed after disposing of the body and heading down to enjoy the party. Aizen on the other hand just stayed on the VIP level watching as the crowd filled up.

Aubrey and her twin sister Fate had been waiting for the new club to open for so long and finally after what was probably hours they were let in, close to the back of the line, but they had gotten in and were planning on having a great night. Both the girls were extremely beautiful, both with perky asses and a 34C bust. The only differences were there hair and clothing, Aubrey was wearing a black pair of short shorts and a tube top that showed off her slender legs and tummy, while Fate wore a cute mini skirt, and a tight corset clinging to her slender upper body showing off a little of the top of her bust and her long legs. Aubrey had her hair down and was a silky deep shade of red, the same as her sister’s except hers had been pulled up into a ponytail allowing her long hair to flow down as straight as a pin. Both girls walked out to the dance floor and began dancing with each other, some of course had to do a double take when they saw them, and it was rather entertaining when someone tried to dance with the other, because if the other twin did not like them she would pull her sister away, both had agreed to watch out for one another, and that meant keeping them away from guys that looked to be dull and boring.

Aizen looked down from the VIP club lounge and looked over the club as it started to fill up with people. Both human and Vampire alike. Aizen then spotted the pair and looked them over licking his lips. It had been a long time since Aizen had actually seen anyone who sparked his interest. Zelman headed through the dance floor handing out drinks to everyone enjoying the crowd, being the playboy that he always was he was able to pull off quick gropes on many women before he set his eyes on the twins and moved up over to them. Grinning he let his eyes flash red for a second before alluding out his charm to try and put the girls under his spell. "Well well well what have we here, two visions of sexy and lovely hmm?"

Both the girls were having a great time, dancing, giggling, and enjoying the night as it went on. But as she heard someone speak they both looked up and gave each other a look as well as a smirk. Aubrey was the first to speak while her sister held her hand tightly, looking him over, “Well thank you, aren’t you just the gentleman.” She said softly, cutting in at the end Fate spoke her voice a little sweeter than her sisters, “Hello there, I’m Fate, and this is my sister Aubrey.” She introduced as they both watched him, obviously not fools when it came to clubs, knowing some frightening things could happen, but they had no idea how right that was about this man. Aubrey looked up at him with her golden eyes while her sisters arms snaked over her sisters shoulders and wrapped around her. “Care to dance?” Aubrey asked quickly, referring to both the girls since they often worked as a team when getting to know guys in places like this.

(who is who from the pic?) Zelman nodded and smiled. "I am Zelman Clock, and this club is owned by Me and my brother." Zelman pointed up to where Aizen was. "He isnt having so good of a day today." Zelman laughed and looked at the two sisters and nodded. "Sure thing I'd love to dance with you both." He grinned and took each by the hand and moved around the dancefloor before pulling them both close in. He grinned and watched them as he danced with them. Aizen watched from above before shaking his head. "That fool is going to get us killed." He sighed and shook his head before sitting down on the couch and drinking a little more of the liquid from the wine glass before setting it down. "Always out, always partying with the women. Never on his mind where it should be. Only how quick can he get into some girl's pants."

((Fate is your pic and Aubrey is mine.))

Aubrey was of course having fun and Fate always enjoyed dancing and partying with her sister. Both the girls dance with Zelman, grinding against him once and a while and sometimes teasing him by dancing with each other. As they were pulled in close Aubrey gave a smile, obviously enjoying herself with this man as she danced more with him, but Fate was getting thirsty and pulled herself away from the two, “I’ll be back in a bit, going to get a drink, would you like anything?” She asked her sister, “Yeah, get me some type of mix drink.” She answered, not really caring what it was that she got, she was too caught up in dancing with Zelman and having too much fun to care about drinks. Fate walked over to the bar and leaned against the table as she looked at the different bottles of liquor ordering some wine for herself and a drink for her sister, sighing softly, seeing her sister was having fun made her happy, but she was not so much a party girl as her sister was, but she was still one to go out and have fun, just not every night. Running a hand through her hair she took a drink from her glass looking around slowly.

Zelman grinned He licked his lips watching her and moving up behind her. There were hands on her hips. Warm, sleek hands sliding first up her hour glass shape before settling onto hips, drawing the anxious woman up into a Hold. His hands rose up to cup around a plump breast, Fingers pressuring the sides. a hand falling off her breasts and down her smooth stomach, finger tips
brushing at her silky pantyhose. Zelman knew she wouldn't try to resist. No human had ever been able to withstand his vampiric charm once he set it upon someone. He grinned watching Aubrey's Reactions. Aizen sighed and walked down from the VIP Area before walking down and over to the bar before walking behind it to get himself a drink. He nodded at the bartender before sitting down and relaxing. "Well well everything seems to be running smoothly."

Aubrey was a little hesitant about this man touching her and from the way that she was facing her sister could not see what he was doing so all she could do was hope her sister would get back soon and either stop him or pull her away, even if it would be for a stupid reason. Leaning her head back she whispered into his ear, “I don’t exactly know you that well, please be careful where you touch, until I get to know you a little better.” She requested softly, before turning to her body was facing him and she was looking up at him.

Fate’s attention came to the man behind the bar and suspected that was the other one since he was allowed back there, but said nothing as she watched him for a moment, before looking away with a bright blush, not wanting to be caught staring at him. But she couldn’t help it, he was interesting to her, he seemed a little different from Zelman, or so she thought, then again he might just not have been in the mood for anything at the moment and wondered to herself if she should ask him to dance, not wanting to be shot down, but she figured she would in a few, taking another drink of the wine, looking back to her sister who seemed to have things under control.

Zelman was a little stunned that his spell wasn't working. well he'd just keep using the charm until he slowly made her into his own toy. He Looked at Aubrey and grinned as she looked right into her eyes. "My what beautiful eyes you have." He grinned and sent his charm right into her eyes to get her to lower her control and give into his. "Tell me are you enjoying yourself tonight?" He watched her and grinned. Aizen looked over at fate and nodded. before speaking to the bartender to fill up her drink. "Enjoying my club tonight?" He laughed abit and finished up his drink. "I didn't think it would fill up this much tonight on opening night. Didn't think I advertised well enough."

Fate gave a soft smile as he spoke, seeing he was probably just as much a gentleman if not more so than the other. Nodding she looked around, “Yes, it’s wonderful, I enjoy the music as well as the different people here, much more welcoming then other ones that my sister drags me to.” She said with a soft laugh, “Well it seems it got advertised very well from my perspective, but even if it was just a few people we would defiantly have shown.” She said softly before looking at him, tilting her head a little. “You don’t seem to be out there much though, would you like to dance with me?” She asked, finishing off her glass of wine, not even getting a buzz yet.

Aubrey looked up at him, feeling a kind of lulling effect as she looked up at him, feeling safe with him, as well as probably answering anything he would ask of her as long as it didn’t confuse or make her snap out of what ever it was he was doing to her. When he commented about her eyes she gave a smile saying back softly to him, “Well thank you, yours are strangely alluring, I can’t put my finger on it, but there is something about them…” She said softly, trailing off as she danced with him.

Aizen looked at Fate and nodded a he set his glass down and walked over to her and took her hand and lead her out to the dance floor. "Well I am glad you are enjoying this club. My brother came up with the idea but as always I was the one who financed it and had it built and stocked." He shook his head brushing his dark black hair away from his eyes. "I am glad that you decided to come. By the way My name is Aizen. Prorbably have already met my younger Brother Zelman who is somewhere out there." Zelman kept dancing with Aubrey getting close before moving behind her and dancing with her,gently trailing his hands down along her sides as he licked his lips. "don't you just love this place. you can just get lost in the music and the atmosphere of this club.

Smiling Fate took his hand as she walked out on the dance floor with him, she herself seemed drawn into this man, but not the same way her sister was, she instead noticed that he was a lot like her, her sister had the ideas, but she was the one to get her there and out of trouble most of the time, “Yes he talked a little about you, and I’m Fate, that is my sister Aubrey dancing with your brother over there,” she replied. Once on the dance floor Fate began dancing with him to the music, enjoying herself much more this time around.

Aubrey smiled giving a soft sigh as his hands went down her body, “Yeah I noticed that you get pretty caught up in the music, as well as the company.” She said, almost in a hypnotized state, speaking her mind as her hands ran through his hair and she brought her hands around his shoulders behind her grinding against him while her body swayed with the music, her mind feeling at ease as she looked around, seeing Fate she smiled, “She never seems to have any fun at these places, looks like she found the right someone this time around.” She muttered.

Zelman watched Aubrey and grinned knowing that she was falling deeper and deeper into his spell as he held onto her letting his hands slowly trail alongside her body. He knew that he had her as he pulled her close to his body and kept her close as they danced together. He grinned keeping his mouth shut as he let his fangs grow. Aizen looked at fate as they danced. "Well I guess then they are much alike if you say she is. That can't always be good must be a little stressful with your sister. Because if she is anything like Zelman then she is always out and about and at the parties and enjoying the high life.

Aubrey was hardly conscious while her body moved, not stopping him from touching her and allowing him to pull her closer to him, her body moving with his as she looked over at her sister, some type of trance over her that she was unaware of but she leaned into him as she danced, enjoying the feeling of loosing herself in this dance with the man.
Fate on the other hand couldn’t help but notice her sister’s state and looked a little concerned, wondering if there was something wrong with her sister, never seeing her like that before she looked up at his brother a concerned look on her face, “Is she alright, something doesn’t seem right about her, I have never seen her like that before?” She asked him as she continued dancing and shook off her own question while answering his, “Yes it’s a little difficult since I have to watch out for her a lot of the time.” She said softly, dancing very close to Aizen, enjoying for the first time a dance partner who was actually interested in her, and not just because she was a twin, “And what about you? He must get you into trouble some of the time as Aubrey does to me.” She added with a smirk and giggle.

Aizen looked over and nodded as he danced with Fate. "Yes. Its just Zelman tends to have what some women say a hypnotic touch and they tend to loose themselves and just enjoy it. he tends to enjoy it as well so I wouldn't say that anything is wrong. Just 2 adults enjoying each other. Don't worry everything is all right." Aizen on the other hand had a different method. He would dance, drink with them then once close would bite which would put them under his control. though Zelmen preferred to play first. Zelman kept dancing with Aubrey, moving deeper into the crowd so they would be hidden as he ran his hands all over her,sliding his hand along her legs before slipping into her shorts.

Feeling herself being brought away from her sister Aubrey tried to speak, but nothing came out and once too deep into the crowd she looked up at him, finding it difficult to move her own body. Once she felt him touching her body she gave a whimper, shaking her head the best she could, but her body hardly cooperated, making her feel as though she were a puppet on strings or trapped within herself.
Nodding Fate sighed, leaning a little into Aizen, dancing with him, trying not to worry about her sister, but as she went out of view her nerves began acting up and she wanted to make sure nothing had happened to her sister, but knowing her she could usually handle herself, looking up at Aizen she found herself thirsty again and took his hand gently pulled him with her away from the floor, “I would like another drink, loosen up a little like Aubrey maybe, and possibly talk a little with you.” She said sweetly as she headed to the bar about to order another glass of wine since hers had been empty, but she was not about to use the same glass since it was just sitting there and could have been drugged for all she knew.

Zelman watched Aubrey try to resist but she was now in too deep. He laughed and kept moving his hands all around her. "Its useless my pet, You now are mine, to do with as I so please." He looked at her and grinned letting his fangs out as he gently kissed her neck. "Your master is very pleased with you." He grinned and gently kissed and nipped at her neck as his hands still movd all over her body. "you just keep sliding deeper and deeper into it." Aizen followed fate back and looked at her before ordering another drink for her. a new glass and everything. "So then what did you want to talk about Fate?"

Aubrey could only let out a whimper as a protest as her body gave in more, obviously in mind she did not really like this situation, but she could not will herself to break out of it, and hearing him call her pet made her fearful and hoped that her sister would be able to get her out of this or at least get away if his brother was anything like this. All she could do was lean her head to the side, allowing him to kiss her neck, seeing that it was pointless to fight him and maybe he would give her a little control of her body back if she did as he wanted her to.
Fate accepted the drink and gave the bartender a soft thank you before looking to Aizen to answer his question, “Well I don’t know, I suppose I was just curious about you and your brother, like when were you guys born, and where? And why did you get this club started?” She asked softly feeling herself getting a little buzzed since this was now her third drink and what she ordered was very strong wine and being a small girl it didn’t take too long for it to take a slight effect, but she was far from wasted and knew not to get too trashed since she had to get the two home.

Zelman held onto Aubrey as one hand rested inside of her shorts and felt around as he rubbed his fingers against her panties and against her. grinning he brushed his fangs against her neck before sinking his fangs deep into her neck. there would of been a sharp prang of pain before it was overwelmed by pleasure as his fangs slid deeper.. his mind spoke to her's. "You are now my pet. You have no will of your own. Only what I have you do. You will do as I say and dress how I want you to." Aizen nodded. "Hmm when we wee born, well really where because of that records were not kept. We were born in a small eastern europium city. far from the touches of civilization and modernization. We left when we felt the time was right."

Giving a gasp she felt her body overwhelmed with pleasure, leaning into him as she felt herself enjoying this, but she did not expect to hear him in her mind, that was a little frightening to her, she wondered if he could hear her since she had hardly any way of speaking, ‘please, let me have control of my body, it feels strange to not be moving on my own, I’ll do what ever you say, but please, let me have control over my own body, I swear I won’t do anything to jeopardize you, but please, Master, let me move about on my own,' She begged softly as she closed her eyes letting out a soft moan when his fingers grazed over her panties, making her very wet.
Fate listened as she finished off her next drink, knowing she should stop soon she smiled shaking her head, “Was it different to go from that to this?” She asked as she pushed her drink aside not wanting to drink much more if anything else, “I should probably stop drinking, I have to drive and be sober by time my sister and I leave here.” She said with a soft smile, obviously the alcohol had a little bit of a buzzed effect on her, but she still could think straight as well as know what was going on.

Zelman kept feeding from her as he listened to her. 'Fine, but know that you belong to me, you will not do anything unless I tell you to.' Slowly he pulled his fangs out of her and licked at her neck sealing the wounds. He looked her over and licked his lips. "You look good, tell me about what you have on." He wanted to get some entertainment out of her before he got down to matters. Aizen Shrugged. "It was a little strange at first but we got used to it." He smiled thinking about what really happened. Yes they were born but they were changed at a young age. Then they attacked their town and destroyed it before gathering everything they had and moving on.

Aubrey felt relieved as she could control her own body again, having heard his question she looked up at him asking only two of her own first, “What are you? And how did you do that?” She asked, obviously frightened of him as she looked up at him and bit her lip, looking down at her outfit. “Well I am wearing the tight black shorts more for comfort and to show off my legs and the tube top because I can show off my stomach and not have clothing get in the way for later,” She said softly to him, obviously knowing what she was doing since she had been asked the question before but wearing different clothing, “Do you like them?” She asked as she leaned against him, “I am also wearing a strapless purple lace and silk bra and a dark purple thong.” She muttered to him so only he could hear. In truth she really only teased and most of the time she would have to leave before getting to do anything since her sister was always busting her bubble.

Fate on the other had was interested in Aizen and figured she would let her sister have her fun, but knew she should be leaving soon since her sister always usually found some guy to have fun with and get his hopes up, but she seemed to really be into his brother and did not want to leave the club so soon. He was the first guy that she had meet in these places who was not only interested in fucking her, but talking with her as well. Looking at the time she sighed, knowing she had work in the morning, “I had better get going I have to drive back and have work in the morning,” She said, slowly getting up and walking over to him, holding her hand out to say good bye, a simple hand shake.

Zelman grinned looking at her and licking his lips cleaning the blood. "If you couldn't figure out my pet. I am a vampire." He smiled and ran his hand against her cheek. He grinned and watched her "tell me all the ways I can tie you in that outfit and all the ways I can fuck you while your tied." Aizen smiled and stood up when Fate got up and held out her hand. He smiled and took her hand but pulled her close before sinking his fangs into her neck. She would of experienced the same pleasure her sister did and feel her resolve fading away from her.

Aubrey blushed brightly, not really often thinking about being tied up, but she shrugged it off and answered him, “Well I suppose you could tie me down to a bed, either just my arms or arms and legs, or instead you could just tie my hands behind my back, and if you know rope bondage and have different clothing I could wear I could be bound under my clothing and no one would know.” She said, her voice very silky as she spoke, “And as far as fucking goes, well I have heard of many things that could be done anywhere, in the bedroom, shower, hot tubs, secretly in public if your very skilled,” She added before looking back up at him, “I knew you were a vampire, it’s just hard to believe since you go your entire life being told they aren’t real, but how did you do that to me? Control my body and a bit of my mind like that?” She asked as she looked around and felt herself worried, wondering where her sister was. “Where is Fate, please tell me no one will hurt her here.” She asked quickly, looking up at him hopefully.

Fate gave a yelp of pain as she felt the pain in her neck, but soon her body relaxed as a soft moan escaped her lips only able to speak a few words, “Why are you doing this?” She managed to ask feeling herself giving into the pleasurable feeling that came with him biting her, unconsciously she found herself bringing her hands up, one to his chest and the other ran through his hair gently, enjoying the feeling, but what none knew and could probably be sensed through her blood was that Fate was still a virgin, unlike her sister, but no one knew that, at least until now.

Zelman laughed and looked at Aubrey and licked his lips. "All vampires have special skills along with some that all Have.. He grinned and watched her, she could feel like hands all over her body,slipping into her shirt and pants, fondling her and groping her. His eyes never left her.""Tell me how much you'll please your master and how badly you want your master to tie you. Tell him what you'll do and what you'll wear in hopes that your master will tie you up every night and have his way with you. "beg for your master to tie up his pet and have his way with his pet. That you are here only to serve your master and know only how to serve and please your master. Do as you were told my pet and you may just get to have your master's hands all over you"
Aizen held onto fate as he fed from her. He noticed the taste of her blood and grinned as he fed. "A Virgin huh. that will stay until I decide to change but the taste of a virgin is so good.

Back
Top Bottom