Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sorry for vanishing - I'm back!

kittylovesmischief

Meteorite
Hi guys...I didn't mean to drop of the face of the earth like I did! I was in the midst of some super amazing roleplays.

Unfortunately, life got a hold of me and (long story short) I just didn't have internet access for several months. Things are more stable now, so I should be able to be my usual active self.

To those who have messaged me: I'm a little overwhelmed by everything in my inbox right now, so I'm probably just going to delete everything and start fresh. Please feel free to re-send any roleplay requests you may have sent me during my absence!

I'm SO sorry. I didn't mean to leave y'all. I like it here. ^_^

If you'r'e interested in the sob story, you can read the summed up version here:
It was one of those things. I got a new house, then my kitten had to get this obnoxiously expensive surgery to save her life ($3,000 to remove a tumor from her intestines), the company my boyfriend worked for went under so he lost his job, so I had to work four jobs (twelve hours a day, seven days a week) just to keep us afloat. I lost ten pounds because we couldn't afford food (let alone internet). Now my boyfriend has a new job and I can cut my hours down, and WE HAVE FOOD IN OUR HOUSE. And internet. The kitten is fully recovered and healthy. :)

Back
Top Bottom