Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A few fandom and character requests. (FxAny, FutaXAny)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halaster

Nobody
Supporter
Do me a favor and read all of this before contacting me. If you don't, I'll definitely know, trust me. Tired of getting people who contact me while being completely oblivious to my preferences.

Please do not post in this thread, contact me by PM instead. Posting here actually lessens the chances that I'll RP with you. All RPs will be done via PM rather than threads. Also, when contacting me, be clear with what you want... Don't just send me 'Hi, want to RP?' because that just bewilders me. Also, because this apparently needs clearing up, don't contact me about 'other fandoms' or playing a pairing that's stated as futa but without the futa part... Or even playing characters 'not on this list'. While I will play characters not on this list, I will only do so along the character who is my primary interest, and will be the center of whatever plot is involved. Also, just so I know you read these rules, put your favorite color somewhere in the title of your PM to me. Thank you.

---​

I've been in the mood for some fandoms lately, and thought I'd make a little thread concerning this particular craving. In all of these scenarios, I'm willing to play as a female or futa opposed to any gender, female, futa, male, and yes, even male x futa... Though I do prefer my males to be rather cute, as opposed to manly or handsome, keep that in mind. So without further ado, here are my (admittedly few) fandom cravings.

Do note that all picture links in this thread are various degrees of NSFW

---​

ANYTHING IN SPOILER TAGS IS ALREADY TAKEN. NUMBER OF STARS INDICATE HOW STRONG THE CRAVING IS.

League of Legends

Lulu (Female or Futa, Me) x Veigar (You)

Taken and closed!

For this one, I don't have much of a plot, idea, but I've been wanting this pairing so damn much. It's the adorable thing ever, and I want to play it out. Do note that due to the yordle's appearance making some people (understandably) uncomfortable, I'd be willing to play Lulu a bit more like this. Sadly I don't have such a picture for Veigar, so we'll have to use our imagination for that one, hm?

Plot idea (Multiple females/futa (played by both parties), possibly some males (not required, played by me)

Taken and closed!

This one has a bit more of an elaborate plot idea behind it, and as such, I'm looking for the 'right' partner for it. I've already scared away/turned down a few people on this one, and I don't want to make that mistake again.

Basically, the plot would include some rather specific kinks such as: Corruption, transformations (possible ones: female to futa, tentacle growth, skin color change, eyes change, etc...), rape, violence... And maybe even more, depending on how open minded my partner is. Do note that I'll try to make you comfortable, but the kinks above are pretty much required. Still with me? Good, let's go into a bit more details. The plot would originally involve a female champion (preferably played by you here), getting 'corrupted' by a 'void' affiliated champion (Kha'Zix in the original idea... Can be skipped over if you're not comfortable with that.) The corruption would cause her to physically and mentally change, and in turn, seek to spread the corruption to other champions (only females). This would eventually result in a significant number of female champions being corrupted, which would get the attention of those still 'clean', who'd attempt to fight back against it, or cure it. This would mean alliances being ignored, hold grudges being put aside, and as such, certain parties (like Kayle and Morgana for example) could work with each other in a sort of temporary truce against this common enemy.

Aaand that's about it for this one! If you're interested, I'd love to talk more about it with you, so don't be afraid to send me a PM!

---​

Monster girl quest/Mon-Musu Quest!

Granberia (Female or Futa, Me) x Anything (You)

Pretty much anything goes here. I'd prefer to do something with a good amount of plot involved rather than straight up smut. This can be in the original setting (The MGQ world) or any other setting. She's an adaptable character who can fit a wide variety of settings, so~

---​

Breath of Fire II

Fused Katt/Rinpoo-Chuan (Female or Futa, Me) X Anything (You)

Oh boy, this one is a bit more specific/obscure... But don't be put off by that. Basically, all I want is to play the character, she's another one of those that can be adapted to many worlds/situations, so don't be afraid if you're not familiar with the game! For those unfamiliar with the character, here is what she looks like.

---​

Final Fantasy VI

Celes Chere (Futa, Me) x Anything (You)

First off, let me introduce you to the picture that made me want to play Celes as a futa, hence why the gender pairing is a bit more specific on my end for this one. This is a character that I would have a bit more difficulty adapting to different worlds, so remaining within the setting would probably be a good idea, but we could brainstorm over it. No real plots here once again.

---​

Pokémon

Anything (Me) x Anything (You)

Despite having a different craving related to this particular fandom in the past here, I've since figured out that I wouldn't really enjoy a smut-centered Pokémon RP. I'm looking for something that's more akin to a journey with a wide variety of characters going around and discovering the world and it's Pokémon/various inhabitants. I do have a few ideas in mind, but I'd like to brainstorm with whoever is interested in this first. Do note that for bestiality (That is, Pokémon on trainer action) I'm a little picky as to which Pokémon I actually like and which I don't.

---​

And that's it! Those are all of my slightly specific cravings. For those interested in any of them, I do have a F-list that you might peruse at your leisure. I'm very open minded and do like some odd kinks here and there, but none of them are required, and I care much more about making my partner happy that satisfying some of my odder cravings! So yes, shoot me a PM, I'm looking forward to hearing from you all.

RE: Serenia's various fandom requests (FxAny, FutaXAny)

Edited the post some more, added some clarification, rules, and updated to reflect that one pairing was taken, though the position is still open in some cases.

So yes, I believe this deserves a bump.

Few partners have dropped off due to incompatibilities, so I'm open to taking new ones. Here's a bump to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom