Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Royal Arrangement Surprise (Caleb Raines & LingeringDesire)

Caleb Raines

Super-Earth
Varrik, the King of a warring kingdom, had arranged for a stand-in to be sent to his bride's kingdom to act as proxy in his stead for his marriage. It was of course simply because he couldn't be bothered to travel all that way to pick up the chit he was marrying just to return her to his home. Not to mention tonight, their wedding night could not be held with just the girl and him. Princess Sabella who would now arrive in his kingdom and within a week after their wedding night be crowned his Queen was going to have to learn from the start where she truly stood amongst his people, in his life and that like his mother before her, she would simply be Queen in name only.

The power the young girl would wield would be quite little in fact, but to Varrik who had seen nearly thirty eight winters, that was perfect for him. While before witnesses in her kingdom she stood and had the proxy ceremony that made her his wife but unknown to those involved he had secreted a small part into the contract that also made her the wife of his younger brother. Davros would of course be free to seek another bride, in their kingdom it was not unheard of for the royals to have more than one, at least until one sat on the throne as King. In fact, Varrik had been wed to three women prior to taking the throne seven years earlier.

Knowing of the arrangement his father had made for him and the extent of it's importance, he had set aside his three wives, though still used them for his pleasure when he wished to. That of course was kept quiet, it was actually imperative that no one learned he had been wed prior or that his wives were still around. Well, it had been. Now that his young queen was legally bound to him it didn't matter anymore. When the girl arrived earlier in the night, he had ordered her settled into her chambers which were connected to his with ease but also had secret entrances so Davros could join them.

He had not gone to greet her, one of his advisors had gone in his stead and informed her that her husband would greet her tonight in her chamber as he was quite busy but that he welcomed her to their kingdom, her new home. She would find in her chambers that there was a painting that had been done of her discreetly by one of his artists six months ago. It was the painting he originally used to show Davros what their young queen would look like. Davros of course wouldn't have cared as long as she had a good body which he knew kingdom or not his brother would not have wed some ugly wench.

Davros had used the secret passages to spy on his new bride when she arrived, he could not wait to take her sweet little body. He waited until the usual time his older brother entered the private solar where he met with him. After their discussion he returned to his waiting place. Having seen nearly twenty six summers it was sometimes hard to tell when they stood near who was elder and who was younger. Tonight however, as Varrik requested Davros had shaved most of his facial hair on the only side of his face that had it. The other side was covered by a steel face plate that was set to perfectly shield the scars without needing to cover that side of his lips, nose or his eye.

He would never forget the manner for the scar or what led up to it. If his father had not made those responsible pay at the time, he would have. He rarely was seen by any within the palace unless he wished to be seen or his brother had need of him, the passages of the palace were instead just as much his play area as they had been when he was young and Varrik had still played games young boys played. Now he just used them for other things, like now as he looked into the chamber where his bride prepared for their wedding night. He watched her discreetly through the eyes of her own painting which hung in the perfect place to hide the holes in the stone wall.

He was impatient as he watched the palace staff help the girl prepare for her wedding night. The dark urge to go in there, send the staff away and bend her over, slam himself deep inside her with his hand around her throat surfaced clawing at him and it was only his promise to Varrik that held him back. Soon he told himself, very soon. She would scream for him, he loved the screams, the fear. He hoped she would struggle and give him a reason to punish her.

Varrik knew that his brother's patience would wear thin, he had informed the staff seeing to his bride that the second they had finished, one was to inform him immediately. If he left his bride alone too long, Davros may lose the battle with the darkness that was rooted deep inside him. Not that Varrik didn't have his own darkness, but he didn't tend to kill his lovers after one night if he was left unchecked, Davros did.

The King was quite pleased with his bride's appearance when he had watched her as she arrived. He had always had a special desire for the women with red hair above others. It would explain why two of his three wives prior had been red heads. Of course had either of them managed to give him an heir he would have kept them as wives. This new Queen of his had better give him that needed heir if she failed to do so she would find her position even more terrifying than he was certain she would soon find herself feeling she was.

Happily ever after, some girls got it and most girls did not. Sabella, was about to have hers. With a flourish her quill moved along the paper, a wide smile on her face. The man at her side was not her husband, but a stand-in. The king was much too busy running a kingdom to pause and marry her, but she didn't see anything wrong with that. The sixteen year old, soon to be queen, was flying high as her parents packed her into the waiting carriage. They had been preparing for this day for some time.

Leaning out of the open carriage window the female waved happily to the crowd that gathered in the streets of her home kingdom. The travel before them was very long and she settled in for it, the stand-in at her side for protection.

She had met the king when she was younger, before her fourteenth birthday, of course she didn't think then that she'd be marrying him. She, of course, recalled nothing. But having known for the last year or two she had dreamed of this moment. He'd sweep her off her feet in a beautiful ceremony and then take her away to his kingdom on his steed. Yeah, so things were a little off, but tonight would be beautiful. Sabella sighed and sank back into the plush seat. She smiled at the stand-in, she'd asked him several questions, but he was either mute or sworn to silence, cause he said nothing.

Crossing her arms she closed her eyes and daydreamed. Tonight he'd pull her into his arms at the castle door and kiss her, smile and say how he;d waited for this day. Then he'd carry her off to their chambers, undress her slowly and -BUMP-, sigh. Her eyes flew open as the carriage leaned side to side, like a ship. Her hand moved and clenched at her stomach, "I'm not feeling so good." Nothing. Closing her eyes she leaned back and attempted to finish her dreaming. But it was to no avail, the rocking of the carriage had her mind off her new marriage and wedding night and onto her stomach. "I probably should have ate something before we left." The man handed her a piece of bread.

What seemed like days later, Sabella and her companion pulled up in front of the castle. They'd had to stop so the princess could be sick. It was a long slow go and now it was after dark, after dinner, and nearly bed time.

Sabella rose from the carriage in her white tapestry wedding gown, her satin covered feet and hands shone in the last rays of the sun as it began to set. Her red hair sparkled, small diamonds wove into the up do she wore. Looking around for her husband, she almost overlooked the distinguished gentleman that was sent to meet her at the door of the carriage. An advisor, she tried not showing her disappointment in her smile, but it was hard to mask.

As the man guided her through the castle, her eyes fell on many men and women peering and gawking at her. She felt a little uneasy, a soft blush painted across her pearly cheeks. Perhaps one of them was he, she bit her lip and continued moving, her dainty fingers lifting the skirts of her dress up to follow the man up the stairs. The room he guided her to was beautiful, a painting of her hung on the wall overlooking the chaise lounge near her dressing area. The screens were out but the man had left, closing the heavy wooden door behind him.

She was too short to really inspect the painting, but what she could see was it was lovely. An exact replica. It was where she stood until the maids entered. They stripped the female down where she stood. Her back was to the painting as they revealed her pale beautiful body. The tight curves and full breasts, all revealed to the world. When the women offered to oil her skin so she would be extremely soft for the king she paled and offered to do this job herself. Turning her back to them she oiled her soft body, her eyes flitting over the splendid painting in front of her.

She loved that it was one of those whose eyes followed you around the room. It brought a wide smile to her face as she ran the oiled fingers over her smooth legs and soft belly. The oil absorbed into her flesh but she remained bare. One maid handed her a cup of tea, she swallowed it in a few drinks. It tasted funny.

"My dear it has something in it that will relax you a bit, do not drink it down as you would mead or ale." The woman laughed and passed her a small plate with fruit, nuts, bread and chunks of meat. The rest of the maids left as this one stayed to serve. With a nod to another the word was passed on to the King, his bride was ready for him.

After finishing her small meal, Sabella yawned. She felt good, ready and slightly excited. The thought of what was to come was pleasant. She wanted nothing more than to fulfil her duties, create an heir and grow to love the king. She slipped on the soft robe, buttoning it up a bit she lay in the middle of the plush bed as the maid finally left her alone. She wondered how long it would be before he'd show his face, she felt odd laying there alone in her chambers. Looking up at the ceiling, her eyes traveled to her painting and she smiled. At least she knew he cared.

The door opened, a shard of light broke across the floor. Popping her head up, she waited in anticipation as his silhouette took shape in the light. The expression on her face was happiness, relief and a bit of desire.

While he waited, Davros watched as his bride was directed in, he watched her as she looked at the painting behind which he stood. As she was stripped, his cock hardened further, he couldn't wait to have his hands on her. Her screams would be music to hear. He smirked at the thought, the image of her sweet innocent face as she was introduced to all he would give her, the pain he knew would screw up her features.

He reached into his trousers and drew out the length of his cock, stroking himself as he watched the lush red head as she oiled herself up and seemed to be looking directly at him rather than some damn painting. Such a good girl, get ready for me to take you hard. He thought to himself as he watched her, she was barely a woman, but her body was definitely that of a woman's.

His hand traveled back and forth over his thick erection just thinking of everything he and his brother would be doing with the virgin tonight. It was so tempting to send the maid Arana away and take her now. Just as he was about to give in because Arana had left, he heard the chamber door open and his brother's voice.

"My dear Sabella, don't you look a vision." Varrik spoke smoothly to Arana who had been standing just outside the door waiting to see if there were further orders, "That will be all Arana." The king dismissed the maid with a curt nod before striding toward the bed, letting his gaze travel over the girl who would soon know what it was to belong to him. The door was closed behind him, guards would remain stationed outside and they would not be disturbed until late morning as he had ordered.

The fact that his young bride looked at him with such hopeful, innocent desire stirred his loins even more than the knowledge that he would soon be inside a tight virgin. When he reached the side of the bed, he held out a hand toward her, "Come my young Queen, let me get a real good look at you." If she took his hand and allowed him to, he would help her to her feet and slowly divest her of her robe. Part of what many would say made him cruel was how he began appearing the perfect romantic lover but changed in an instant.

He would be slow, even gentle for the moment, at least until his brother joined them at his signal and then the lessons would begin. For now, he had trimmed down his beard so that it was very light, he wore a simple leather tunic and a bracer on each wrist as well as his leather trousers and boots. His armor had long ago been removed.

The deep voice that filled the room, set her heart to new heights of beating and the butterflies in her stomach to take off anew. Sitting up more fully, the pale shift moving to reveal more soft supple skin on her legs. Her head dipped as her green eyes lifted to his, she blushed and silently hoped he enjoyed seeing her. The door thumped closed, and the finality of it all hit her, a wide smile passing over her lips.

The poor thing had no idea what was about to happen, such hopes and dreams and then facing a god awful reality. Her innocent nature was about to be brutally shattered, but not before he made an innocent gesture. Her soft hand slid into his, the warm flesh enrobing her colder one. She slid from the bed her small body coming to his side and she stretched fully. He was such a gentleman, she thought, as he helped her to her feet.

Though instead of allowing him the pleasure of removing her robe, she stepped away with a slight tease upon her lips. "Ah ah ah... Allow me..." Her hands moved over the buttons as she walked slowly back, next to her portrait. Slowly the fabric fell until it was caught only on her hands, "Tell me, my king, do I live up to my portrait?" She giggled softly before dropping the silky fabric and moving back to his side.

This man, she sighed. The idea of consummating their marriage vows and the upending life they would share loomed wildly before her. "My king is desirable," She said softly, her hands moving up his arms and to his tunic. The young girl ready to pull his clothes off and go to task, but she was unsure if that is what he wished, or would he desire to look upon her more.

"May I remove your clothing, my love or shall you require to gaze upon me for longer?" Either way she would be content. Settling herself in front of him she peered up into his eyes, taking in his expressions, the cut of his nose, the curl of his lips, the curve of his jaw and the sheer breadth of him compared to her. Her lips remained in a smile, the tea relaxing away most of her nervous energy, allowing the excitement to be forthcoming in this single moment together.

Varrik couldn't help but smirked as he watched his bride disrobe and looked over her sweet innocent body, when she moved toward him, he lifted a hand and cupped one of her breasts, for the moment giving the illusion of gentleness. "Your portrait does you injustice my dear," he answered her with an arched brow, "perhaps I will have you painted naked next time." When she inquired about taking his clothes off for him he chuckled, "By all means, my young queen, your king would welcome your eager removal of his garments." He found it quite arousing how eager and willing his young bride was instead of nervous and fearful.

Of course, he knew well that would change once she realized what her fate truly held. While he waited, his gaze moved over her supple skin, glancing from time to time toward the portrait knowing his brother waited for the signal so that he could join and partake of their bride together. He could see the dark hunger in his brother's eyes and when he was naked before his bride he looked back at her, reaching out to cup her chin with his thumb and forefinger. "Now my queen, lay down. Not the full way, I want to see your legs hanging off the bed while you spread them for me, offering yourself to me."

He would give her this chance, see just whether she would be the proper queen she was meant to and listen or if he would have to begin her marriage with a full lesson. His brother would soon be able to join them either way and he knew his bride would be screaming from what her body would be taking.

Davros could hardly wait, he wanted to be out there fucking the little chit who seemed far too eager compared to most women on their wedding night. Especially, more eager than any woman had ever been with him. He wanted her to learn her place and she would learn, she would learn to show the same eagerness for him or she would pay dearly for it. The very thought of making her learn that lesson had precum leaking out of his cock as he continued to stroke himself while he watched his brother and their wife.

His warm fingers cupping her breast cause her to moan softly. Sabella blushed at his next words, nervous at the prospect of posing nude for anyone. She was excited, it was wanted and desired. She had no reason to fear her husband. Smiling up at him shyly, she ran her fingers over his chest through his clothes. His body was firm,warm and the way a man's should have felt.

Blinking her light eyes at him, she got to work. First the bracers were unlaced and pulled off by her nimble fingers. A soft kiss was placed to each wrist as it was exposed. Her fingers moved from his hips upwards, caressing his stomach and chest as she slowly removed the tunic from his form. Closing the distance between them, her soft body rubbing against his as she lifted to her toes to pull it from his head.

Stepping back she dropped to untie his trousers and unlace his boots. One at a time she removed his thick boots and then worked on peeling the leather trousers from his form. Her hands shook when she revealed his length. Her eyes going wide and a blush rising over the apples of her cheeks. Standing before him, her head down as she folded his pants to join them with his tunic over the chair to her side.

Blinking up at him she nodded slightly and move back toward the bed. He had only touched her breast and not kissed her lips. It worried her slightly, but his touch had been gentle so it wasn't as worrisome as it could have been. His instructions were different, not at all what she'd expected. Her wishes for him to carry her there and cover her body in kisses wasn't coming true. At least he was a King, she was now a Queen.. or next week she'd be crowned as such.

Her heart shaped bottom scooted back over the cool fabric, her toes resting on the floor as her legs hung off the edge. Leaning back on her elbows she spread her legs lewdly for her husband. Her eyes shimmered and her lower lip trembled slightly, showing her nerves. "Come, join me my husband... have me fully." A hand caressed her soft skin, the tea making her feel a bit better than she normally would have.

Varrik watched his young bride as she blushed over his words, the color was quite becoming on her soft cheeks. He was going to enjoy every moment of using her body, the fact she moaned over his touch was encouraging, it meant the girl wouldn't be a silent lover. Of course, they were never silent when he shared them with his brother, but he enjoyed sounds of pleasure as much as pain if not more at times. As she explored him while she was stripping him, he watched her, clear heat in his eyes. When she finally revealed his aching cock, it was rigid and full, throbbing with the need to be inside her tight folds.

He watched her as she blushed again, her eyes wide and then watched her as she put things neatly. Such an odd thing to watch. When she followed his directions and lay back on the bed, he wasn't expecting her to part her legs for him but when she did he drank in the sight hungrily. At her words he chuckled as he moved closer, "Oh I will my bride."

He moved between her legs sliding his hands from her knees up her thighs slowly for the moment taking his time. When his thumbs neared her pussy, he ran one over her lips above her clit while the other slid down to push between them and move against her tight hole. "How's this feel? Doesn't hurt does it?" He asked her as he leaned over her slightly, his cock pressed firmly against ass without attempting to enter her.

He shifted his hand so that only one pressed against her pussy, his thumb moved over her clit slowly, teasing the young girl while a finger began sliding into her tight hole. His other hand slid up over her abdomen and he continued until he cupped one of her lush breasts, his thumb and forefinger tweaking her nipple.

Davros watched, aching to get into it, wanting to be in there touching and fucking the wench. The signal hadn't been given yet so he was forced to wait and watch. He wanted her lips on his cock.

Sabella saw the heat in his eyes, it made her smile to know she was the cause. As he moved closer she trembled. She gasped as he touched her, gentle fingers moved along her soft thighs. Her fingers moved to his wrists and held them, not stopping him. Her hips lifted as he pressed into her. With her eyes wide she shook her head no, it was a lie but she couldn't tell him that. This was her husband, she expected it to hurt and it would.

But this wasn't so bad after a bit, it felt, "D-different." She confessed softly. "Not bad and not good... not yet." She gazed up at him as though trying to memorize his face like this. Her hands released him. One eagerly moved between them and down to touch along the head of his cock as she used the other to push to a sitting up position. Her lips ghosted against his playfully before she felt his finger moving within her, she let out a wavering breath.

"I wish to kiss my husband," Her lips pressed to his, gently and fleetingly. Releasing him, she dropped her back to the bed and raised her hands to grip the comforter above her head. Sabella wasn't sure what all was going to happen, she knew enough to not be so innocent, but not all. Her body grew wet as he worked her. While silently she leaned her head to watch the painting as he touched her.

Her nipple beaded tightly after he tweaked it causing her to moan. After a moment, her body began following the rhythm of his finger, the action new but this was what she waited for. Her eyes closed as she smiled up at him, "V-Varrik... have me now." Her voice was soft, breathy. "Please?"

Varrik smirked as his bride responded, feeling her grow wet under his attentions and the heat in his gaze intensified as her fingers ran over the head of his cock. He reacted little when the young woman kissed him, watching her instead and hearing her words and her moan. When she told him to have her, he chuckled, "I'll have you when I am good and ready Sabella." He told her and the hand that had been on her breast returned between her legs.

He drew his fingers along her slick pussy coating them before that hand went further down the crevice and parted her cheeks enough to press against her puckered anus. He gave no warning as he used her juices as lubricant and began pushing a finger into her tight ass hole, he forced that finger in inch by inch as he turned to look at the picture and give a slight nod. The signal now given his finger in her pussy was joined by a second while his thumb teased her clit.

Davros grinned when he finally saw the signal and left the alcove behind the picture, moving through the passage that entered the room from a blindspot where their bride wouldn't see him. He moved up, naked and ready to enjoy her and waited.

Varrik knew his brother was there and after his finger had forced its way into her deeply, he began fucking the tight hole with his finger slowly a few times before he withdrew it. Positioning his cock before removing his fingers from her pussy. His hands moved to her hips and with one full deep thrust he buried his cock deep inside the young queen with a groan. He didn't give her body time to adjust before he began pumping in and out of her several times, long deep thrusts. "Wrap your legs around me, Sabella and take hold of my neck."

He told her this, planning to lift her in his arms and keep himself buried deep inside her so his brother could take a seat on the bed and prepare himself for taking her rear entrance. This first time if Davros was on the bottom would be less painful for the girl in some ways but more so in others since with each thrust of Varrik's hips, she would end up taking his brother deep into her ass. For now though he waited to see how his young bride reacted.

The kiss was nothing he returned, she lay there wishing he'd responded anything to tell her that he returned her affections. Her lower lip protruded in a pout when he said he'd have her when HE was ready. A soft whimper left her as his other hand joined the first. Curious, she watched him as his long fingers spread the wetness along his digits. Eyes going wide as the same fingers probed and worked at her ass. "V-Varrik?" she questioned.

Her eyes now on him and not the picture, her words were lost as a second finger moved into her virgin hole, the thumb pressing against her clit. "Oh... mm..." She felt her channel accept him and slicken further. Her ass was less accepting, but relented even though she didn't understand it or what he was doing.

Sabella knew it was coming but she didn't expect it amid the pleasure, a scream of agony left her vocal chords even though she tried holding it back. Her eyes watered as he broke through her hymen. There was no time given for her to ready before he was driving himself into her repeatedly. Small hands gripped the covers as she moved, attempting to move from him. "No..." she whimpered.

In her mind she wanted to stay where she was until she was used to the new actions. It didn't seem he wanted the same instead asking her to move. "I... it hurts... please Varrik, let me get used to you first before moving... please." She didn't know of the evil that lurked in the shadows, the man that would be filling her ass soon. Her fingers loosened their grip and caressed his shoulders before taking hold of his neck, her legs not yet around him.

Varrik smirked as he listened to her scream and then whimper, he watched her as she tried to get him to move off of her. At her pleading, he shook his head, lifting a hand to cup her chin coldly, “Do not dare to tell me no girl, I will take you how I wish and when I wish. If you make me tell you one more time, I will make certain that you feel even more pain and make certain you suffer.” He squeezed her jaw tightly, “If you disobey me, your family will pay for it as well.”

“Now, where did I tell you to put your legs?” All while he was speaking to her, he was slamming his cock into her, he released her chin and moved his hands back down to her hips before nodding to give his brother the signal, he wouldn’t make Davros wait any longer and it was time his bride became aware of the fate awaiting her.

Davros pleased with receiving the signal spoke in the darkness from behind her, “About time brother, I’ve been aching to fuck our little Queen since she came in to prepare. Taunting me with her curves, the sight of her hot pussy, her perfect ass.” Davros moved onto the bed and slid up behind her, his hand going into her hair as he wrapped his arm around her and squeezed her breast roughly, “I’d do what Varrik says wench, I can make this more painful for you. I would enjoy causing you pain, hearing you scream.”

Sabella's eyes filled with tears at his threat to her family, his hand hurting her tender jaw. The pale skin growing slightly red. It hurt, the actions, his cock thrusting into her tight channel, her whimpers were pitiful and sounded desperate. She didn't know this night would get worse, she assumed this was as bad as it would get. The sound of their hips clapping together echoed off the walls of her chamber.

Her thin legs wrapped about her husband, crossing behind his back as her hands slid up his body to his neck where she held on tightly. Tears still fell down her cheeks, the actions not feeling any better since he'd threatened her. As a second voice caressed her ears, her head turned, the torches barely showing the outline of a man. Her body trembled in her husband's arms. "OUR little queen?" She asked softly, her eyes lingering on Varrik a moment.

Sabella sobbed to feel his rough hand on her breast, "No... please... no." She felt his breath on her shoulder, the heat of his body behind her. She didn't know how he could take her when there was only one place for a man to go. Her mind spun as she realized he would have her ass. The second prepared hole, the one she didn't understand the actions of being touched in such a way. "Please my husband, please... don't allow your brother to have me... I'll... I'll be good and I'll do anything you ask... just.. just please, not this."

The danger in the eyes of the other prince scared her, she'd heard the stories. If she thought Varrik was bad, Davros was a thousand times worse. A recluse, a demented tyrant, a mean streak didn't even describe him well enough. Her body was beginning to accept Varrik and feel good.

When his wife finally complied wrapping her legs around him, Varrik smirked and lifted her partially from the bed, keeping his cock deep inside her tight pussy. He watched over her shoulder as his brother shifted into position where his cock could fill their queen once lowered onto it. He felt her tremble when she noticed his brother and smirked. When she begged him not to let his brother fuck her, he laughed coldly, "It is his right to have his bride this night, you belong to both of us."

Davros smirked from behind her as he settled himself at the right angle and reached for the lube that was always kept near for his use, covering his cock and fingers. As Varrik lifted and lowered their queen over his cock still fucking her, Davros slid his now slick fingers along her ass and began fucking the tight hole with first one then a second finger and finally a third. He wasn't gentle, he didn't care to be and when he felt he had waited long enough he grunted, "Time."

Varrik slowly lowered Sabella down onto his brother's cock, his own withdrawing completely while Davros' hands took her hips and he forced her tight hole to take every inch of his cock inside her. The men shifted just enough to alter the position so Varrik could cover her and once again slam his cock deep inside her.

Soon they had a rhythm that Varrik created, each time he was deep inside her so was Davros. Davros' hands slid up over her breasts and squeezed them roughly as he whispered in her ear, "Your family didn't read the contract completely did they? It says right on it, you were given to both of us in marrying Varrik, you married me."

"Relax your muscles, Bella." Varrik told her, "it won't be as painful if you aren't so tense." He warned her of this, though he wasn't sure what caused him to give that warning as both he and his brother used her sweet body, thrusting, groaning.

Sabella felt him lift her, her young limbs wrapped about her husband as he fucked her, taking her as a man should his wife. It was his right.. she belonged to BOTH men. She felt faint, mixed with the pleasure was uncertainty, fear. She felt Varrik's hands tighten as he lifted and lowered her onto his rigid length, a single moan left her mouth as the pleasure of her husband taking her hit her. This moan was followed by a whimper when her second husband shoved a single long finger into her ass. Yelping when the second was added and screaming out a cry when it was the third.

Tears spilled over her beautiful pale cheeks, her eyes were closed. She didn't want to see them take her in this manner. It was the way of whores, not of women, to be taken this way. It made her skin crawl and she hated being put through this. Humiliated at her glee of such a farce of a marriage she clung now, desperately hoping that one or the other would change their mind. "Please... don't... I... I am respectable.... please..." She was most certain the staff members and other members of the household would know of the whore queen, married to two men.

There was no reprise and no relief as one withdrew and the crazy prince took over. His large hands gripped her waist, hands holding her hips in place as he sheathed himself in her ass. Sabella reared her head back and screamed, spittle coming from her lips as she cried out for mercy. It wasn't fair of her to be in such a position, pleasuring two men on her wedding night. Her aching pussy was empty, spared for the moment as the other threatened to rip apart and spill blood over the princes' cock as he took her. Her eyes opened slightly as warmth wrapped about her from the front . Her hands which had pulled at his shoulders now slid behind his back.

Her body welcomed him in, silky thighs wrapping tighter about him, begging him silently not to let her go. Her rammed into her, causing another strangled scream to leave her. The pace they set felt as though they were tearing her apart rather than enjoying what she had to offer. Each thrust was painful, bringing a scream to her lips. She whimpered when Davros gripped her breasts, his words making her cry harder. Something was overlooked or he was lying... could they have been that eager to rid themselves of her?

With her throat now raw from screaming she was barely able to make a sound, only able to grunt while her tears fell. She was in misery and even when he told her to relax she couldn't, only whimpering pitifully into his ear as they continued in their merriment. At this point she only wished for them to finish so she could bathe and cry herself to sleep. From this point in her young marriage she wondered what would happen, if she carried a child would these acts still be required of her... would she be forced to service them alone... Her mind raced with uncertain fear and horror.

In giving her mind over to other thoughts her body relaxed, although it didn't hurt it didn't feel good either. The poor girl was much too humiliated and ashamed to feel the pleasure Varrik had , before, brought on. She wished for pleasure but it never came, only tears. Fearing that if she enjoyed it she would be even more humiliated and disgusted with herself.

Davros was quite amused when his bride made her sounds as he was stretching her innocent ass with his fingers, he laughed as she pleaded for him not to fuck her or do this, her comment on being respectable was quite interesting. Her scream as his cock filled her tight hole was music to his ears, he did so love those pained screams. "Be careful my queen, it could be worse for you and I would enjoy making it worse. Only thing saving you is my dear brother."

"Respectable?" Varrik smirked at his pleading bride, watching her pale cheeks become stained with tears. "Of course you are, but you also belong to us. We will bed you whenever and however we wish, you will learn that it is your duty to have us fuck you anywhere we choose and in any way."

Davros spoke coldly in her ear, "You will give us an heir and submit to us. If you should try to speak to anyone about this you will regret it." He groaned at how tight her ass was around his member as he slammed up into her while his brother slammed into her. Her screams were music to him.

Davros was the first of the men to spill his seed with a cry of victory as he held himself still allowing his brothers movements to help her body milk every drop.

It had been nearly an hour since he had broken through her maidenhead by the time Varrik stopped, withdrawing his still hard cock from Sabella. He drew her up off of Davros who had obviously come already and Davros moved off the bed leaving the room. Varrik knew he would go to one of his toys so he could get the satisfaction of causing more pain since he wasn't allowed to do certain things he liked doing, not to their little queen.

This left Sabella alone with Varrik who laid her back down, lifted her legs over his shoulders, positioned his cock and began fucking her again. He had never been a man that came quickly, it was one of the things his lovers had come to enjoy from him. Slick with sweat, Varrik watched Sabella's expressions as he used this angle to hit her sweet spot with each thrust.

He knew she had just begun to feel pleasure when his brother came in and caused it all to be pain. Now, he would force her body to feel pleasure, force her to cum.

Anywhere and any time... an heir, her head was spinning with all of this as she felt them violating her body. repeatedly they thrust into her, one from behind and the other from the front. She bit her lip hard feeling Davros spasm beneath her and still. She felt better now, knowing it was over... especially when Varrik withdrew and lifted her so Davros was free. He left, moving from her chamber... but Varrik was still there.

It wasn't long before she was on her bed again, legs up and open to him. Sabella gasped as he filled her again. her eyes rolled when he entered her, a soft groan coming from her lips. She didn't want his pleasure, but it was coming, building in her small body as he thrust into her channel. "No... no." She whimpered softly, her voice husky and raw.

Over and over he hit a spot within her body, her channel quivering around him as she begged. She didn't want this, not after what had happened. Not after he'd let his brother hurt her. Groaning she tried to lift off the bed, to change the angle and to stop this from happening. but she wasn't strong enough. His pounding caused her toes to curl.

Tears spilled over her cheeks, hating him and herself. Herself because she felt the pleasure, and she wanted to feel it, to have it and grasp it. Him for giving her such pleasure after humiliating her with his brother. Sabella placed her hand on his body, between his chest and his stomach, her nails curling into him. The other grasped at the bedding as she gave in, a raspy scream leaving her throat as her back arched and she came.

Fluid spilled out around his pistoning cock and splashed up on her thighs as her sight went blurry. There were flashes of light along her peripheral, her legs shaking and her toes curling. Tears fell over her cheeks, ashamed that she'd found pleasure with this monster. At least it wasn't when Davros was using her ass, and they were alone now, no one knew but them. She turned her head away from him, ashamed.

Back
Top Bottom