Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a Male playmate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faelina

Super-Earth
Greetings, I am Faelina I am looking for someone to play with. Either in PM or via public forums, must be semi literate and not the type to use U, for you and other such "chat speak" shortcuts. Looking for someone male that will be willing to get into detailed role play, looking for either short or long term play. Looking for sexual or non-sexual play.
Names: Ere, Grace,Lana,or Fae
species in order of the names: Drow, Tiefling, Human and Pixie
I also have a fursona named Pearl that is a grey/white tiger striped cabbit but I do not use her that much now.

Update: Craving one of the following:
D/s type RP where the female is delivered as a surprise gift to an unsuspecting Dominant male.
D/s type RP where the female is the boss with the hots for a client or an employee could go either way.

Incest RP where a step dad or adopted dad realizes his little girl has grown up and is now 20, daddy likes what he see's can be behind moms back or as a single /widowed dad.

Taboo type where a young college student starts seeing a teacher for tutoring and it becomes a unique way to learn with sexual favors for things memorized.

kinda where I am now but I am also open to suggestions

A bit of an update on what I am looking for since some of it has changed..
I am seeking a fun friendly RP that is maybe involving being stranded on an island alone but not meeting right away. We would both crash on the island at different times in different ways and eventually meet one another in some way thinking within like the 1st 5-10 posts ish maybe. Open for discussion

Or
An end of the world last 2 people left alive in the area type RP could eventually meet other people though.

or..

A Student/Teacher/whatever Triangle of sorts The young college student is trying to seduce the teacher of vica-versa but they have a relationship already and the one trying to seduce does things to get them and to get them to leave the one they are with, could be blackmail or tit for tat situation.

bumps I have a few RP's going looking for a few more.. really looking for someone that can post in detail.

I prefer this:
He carried her into the bedroom placing her gently on the bed. The room was rounded with sheer green curtains covering large plate glass windows, all the walls had mirrors so you could see the bed in the center of the room from any angle. The bed itself was round with pale green transparent curtains surrounding it. The white metal frame had several attachments for tying someone up in various positions.

to this:
He carried her into the room and set her on the bed.

so if you can handle that please send me a PM..

Small update:

Looking to do something a bit different on my end of things..

Looking for a survival type long term RP where 2 people who don't like one another very much have to depend upon one another for survival and end up leaning on one another for more than just the basics, this would not be a RP that starts into sexual play right away it could take weeks before they can stand each other enough for that. I am looking for something that would be an actual story and build up to the sexual interest, and prefer public forums so we can share it with others.

Also interested in a possible male police officer/ prison guard and a female prisoner type partially forced partially coerced long term RP where he would work at getting her to pleasure him a bit every day until she gives in, seeking creativity in how he convinces her to do his bidding.

Having a bit of an odd craving this week.. I kinda feel like doing a capture or kidnap sort of RP something where my char would be their prisoner and at their mercy, could grudgingly submit or could be seduced or even fall in love any of those are acceptable. Just want to start it off as a kidnap or capture scene prefer public forums but willing to do PM's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom