Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Care for a dance? ((Me and Sharpii))

Rosetta smiled at him and said "Well then, I'll take it in my stride then' she said smiling at him. She wrapped her arms around him when he sat down and she closed her eyes a little, at peace with him. She was happy that she had finally found someone she could be with.

Alessandro smiled and said "Really, what was your home like, if i may ask?" he said softly, not wanting to pry, but curious at the same time.

Orlando smiled gently and he wrapped his arms around her after sitting down, holding her to him. He rest his head against the side of hers, stroking the back of her head gently, a content look upon his face. He didn't think he'd ever get to be this happy. "I wish to take you out for a lovely night."

Liliana remembered back. It wasn't any spectacular. "Um...just a small home, not the greatest looking one with plenty of land around. So much grass, so much green. I preferred to spend my days outside rather than inside. It didn't sit well with my mother that I'd rather be outside than inside, learning fine crafts and other talents a woman should posses." She explained. "Thankfully, my brothers always defended me. I suppose that's why my mother and father introduced them to the daughters of noble households they cleaned. The boys fell in love and married and suddenly I couldn't spend my time outside. That's when it all changed."

Rosetta smiled and said "Where would you like to take me?" she asked him with a smiled on her face. "Your not going to kidnap me are you?" she asked him with a grin.

Alessandro smiled and said "Spending time outside, sounds like you liliana" he said chuckling. It seemed that her happiness was shortlived. He felt a little sorry that she had been made to be the person she did not what to be. "was that when you lost sight of what you truly wanted?" he asked her.

Orlando grinned. "Hm...now that you mention it, I think kidnapping you would be a good idea. But the clincher is, I won't hold you for ransom because that would mean someone would come to your rescue and take you away from me." He frowned.

Liliana smiled gently and then nodded. She looked down at her hands and then at him. "Yeah. My brothers always stood up for me against my mom but once they were gone, I didn't have anyone to save me from her. My sisters were all so obedient and learned what they needed." She explained. "Not me. I was never one for wanting to be oh so lady-like."

Rosetta smiled and chuckled and said "I knew you wouldn't want to give me back to my parents" she said smiling at him with a grin on her happy face. "I wouldn't be surprised if my brother tried to kill you if you ever kidnapped me".

Alessandro smiled and said "your unique, I like that in a person. Life gets a bit borring when you feel like your talking to a heard of sheep, all moving in the same way".

He chuckled. "Well of course not. If I had to give you back, that means we'd be parted from each other and that's just not acceptable." He said softly. Though when she mentioned her brother trying to kill him, his eyes widened. "Well maybe I won't kidnap you for more than a day."

Liliana smiled and nodded. "Exactly." She said softly. "I was always different and I'm just trying to get back into that." She said softly, wrapping a weed around her finger continuously.

Rosetta smiled and said "I wouldn't let him do anything to you, he;s just a bit protective" she said smiling softly. "Well maybe not just a bit" she said softly. Her brother was very much protective off her. She remembered the one time he punched a man in the face for leting his hands travel a little lower down her back then they should of been. She never saw him again. Now that she though back on it, it was rather funny actually.

Alessandro smiled and said "Well good, I would like to get to know you, and not the mask you have on" he said softly.

When she said bit, he gave her a look. Yeah right, it was more than a bit. Chuckling a bit, he sighed quietly. "Well...I can fend myself against your brother. For a human, I can run pretty fast." He nodded, though he knew he'd still be no match compared to her brother.

Liliana smiled softly. "Thank you. That's kind." She said softly. "I mean, no one really wants to get to know a non-lady-like woman. If they do, they don't admit it."

Rosetta chuckled and said "Don't worry, I'll make sure he dosen't lay a hand on you. he might be proective, but I have him wrapped around my little finger" she said grinning at him devilishly. She smiled at him and said "What about you, do you have any siblings?" she asked him softly.

Alessandro smiled and said "well I'm not 'No one', I am Alessandro". He grinned and said "Its not a crime to want to get to know a beautiful women better is it?" he asked her with a grin on his face.

Orlando chuckled. "That's good to know, at least for my safety." He said softly. When she asked about his siblings, he sighed. He always wished he had brothers and sisters but he didn't. He was an only child. "No. I wish though." He said softly. "It had always been so lonely growing up. No brother or sister."

Liliana giggled and kissed his cheek. "That is true." She said softly. "Not at all. I was just pointing out a fact is all." She said gently. "i'd like to get to know you more as well." She told him, taking his hand. "Tell me more about you."

Rosetta nodded and said "Thats a shame...I suppose living a life as long as mine would be lonley with out my brother" she said softly. She sighed a little and said "but we always had a bit of rivalry....I beat him when we were sparring with swords, I don't think he ever regained his pride" she said with a chuckle.

Alessandro smiled and said "There are a number of things that make up a single person, what would you like to know?" he asked her with a smile. "Ask anything".

Orlando chuckled a little bit. "Well I can understand that." he smiled at her. "I'd be lying if I didn't admit to men hating it when a woman beats them at a 'mans' sport." At least he was owning up to it! "But I must say, it's awfully attractive to find a woman who can hold her own."

Liliana shrugged. "Anything. Just about you. Your likes. Dislikes. Past loves. Anything." She said, with a gentle smile. She just wanted to know him. So far, she hardly knew anything about him and didn't like that.

Rosetta smiled when he added his second comment and said "Really now, is that what you think?" she said a grin coming on her pretty innocent face. She smirked and seemed to give him the once over and said "Whits the bet I could beat you too?" she asked smirking. She always liked a little bit of a challenge, but he might find himself at a bit of a disadvantage when she had a hundred year head start.

Alessandro said "Well for my likes, I like fine dining, and wine, enjoying life, taking trips to the country, doting upon my sister. I suppose I'm a bit of a family man...anyone insults my family, they insult me" he said with a chuckle on his face. He looked at her and said "I'm a bit of an Idealist, I like to look through things in a positive light, but that doesnâ??t always mean what I want will come to pass" he said softly.

Orlando looked at her intrigued. "Oh? You really think?" He chuckled. "Okay. Let's have a go then." He grinned. He was pretty sure that she'd beat him but that didn't matter. He was very prideful but he'd be able to recover. If it was any other woman, probably not but because he had such feelings for her, he wouldn't let anything stand in their way of being together.

Liliana smiled gently. "Wow...you're such a romantic." She said softly. If she wasn't that attracted to him before, she was head over heels attracted to him right now. He was just amazing.

Rosetta smirked and said "Alright then, I'll even do it in a dress and heels" she said grinning, seeming to sweeten the deal. She smiled and said "Just find us a pair of swords" she said smiling at him innocently. She was going to have a lot of fun with this.

Alessandro chuckled and said "Romantic, maybe....I can be when I want to be" he said giving her a look. He smiled and said "Especially when I want to charm a beautiful women" he said grinning at her.

"Ooh...I'll be defeated a happy man. Something about a woman wearing a dress and heels while sparring. Perhaps the sexiest thing I'd ever see." He grinned, leaning into her. "We can go to my place? I have two swords. Real. Just don't try and actually kill me." He chuckled.

Liliana smiled gently and then looked down, blushing a little bit. "You're too kind." She said modestly, tucking a lock of hair behind her ear nervously.

Rosetta smiled and she grinned at him and said "Alright then" she said smiling. She stood up and said "Lets go" with a smile on her. Since she had no idea where they were going, she waited for him to lead her back to his house.

Alessandro smiled and said "And your far to humble" he said. He smiled at her and said "you should be a little more porud of your self".

Orlando chuckled and he stood and took her hand in his and led her to his home. This was going to be fun. Whoever won or lose, he didn't care. He was going to give her one hell of an amazing prize after.

Liliana smiled gently. "I was taught to never be over proud. I guess since I am not proud and don't want to come across as being over proud, I'm not." She laughed slightly.

Rosetta smiled as they walked down the street together. She was going to enjoy this. It had been awhile since she's done some sparring but she was still confident in her abilities.

Alessandro smiled and said "Theres nothing wrong with a bit of self confidence" he said smiling at her.

Back
Top Bottom