Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Care for a dance? ((Me and Sharpii))

Rosetta looked at him and said "I think that the former is true" she said with a smile on her face. She looked at him and said "I think I have been waiting for you this whole time" she said with a smile on her face.

Alessandro smiled and said "Well, if you wish for me to wait, then I will" he said smiling down at her. "I wouldn't want to rush you" he said with a grin. He continued to lead her on the dance floor with a smile on his face.

He smiled softly. He'd like to think that too. That they were waiting for each other and now that they were together at last, nothing could separate them. Oh The Fates worked in their sweetest and wonderful way. I'm not letting you go, ever. We will see each other again after tonight. I know that for sure and I will make sure it happens."

Liliana smiled softly. I assure you it'll be worth the wait." Well she'd hope that is. She never kissed anyone. Maybe when the time came, he'd get the drift and take action. She'd never know. All she knew was she was looking forward to midnight when the masks would finally come off.

Rosetta smiled and said "I'm glad you feel that way" she said smiling at him. Her hand moved up and she touched his face, the warmth hitting her cold fingers. She looked at him and said "I can't belive that you not afraid of me...".

Alessandro smiled and said "Well then, i'm looking forward to it" he said with a smile on his face.

((wanna do a time skip to the end of the night?))

[yush.]

The end of the night came faster than Orlando or Liliana expected, but it was a good thing. It was a minute until midnight and that meant that the masks would come off. The lights would all go off and that would be the time when the masks come off, so when the lights came back on, the mystery person would be revealed.

Orlando had made his way back into the ballroom with Rosetta and he danced with her several dances; got refreshments when either of them felt parched and just sat down at one of the tables to talk. He was having the night of his life with her. He was completely enamored with her. It was all just so perfect and as the time neared for the masks to come off, he was actually getting more nervous. They'd see each other for the first time. It was pretty nerve-wracking. A minute until midnight.

Liliana was having the time of her life with Alessandro, looking forward to when the masks would come off and whether or not they'd be able to see each other again. It was all talk when the masks were on but once they were off, it could change everything. It was then that the lights went out and that was everyone's cue to take their mask off.

They both did, eager for the lights to come back on.

Rosetta was happy when the lights were finally turned off. She moved her hands behind her head and slowly began to undo the ties of her mask. She let it fall from her face and held it in her hands. "You ready?" she asked him before the lights came back on. She was excited to see his face for the first time; she hoped that this wouldn't change anything.

Alessandro smiled and removed his own mask, putting it away in a pock in his coat. "Are you going to finally show yourself to me Liliana?" he asked her in the dark, with a smile on his face that she could not see.

"Yes." He couldn't wait. His mask was off and in his hands. He waited now for the lights to come back on. He was so nervous. At any moment, he'd see the woman he was falling for without her mask and he couldn't wait. Any second now.

Liliana giggled. "Yes, As long as you will show yourself to me." One more second and then the lights turned on. She had closed her eyes and when she felt the lights go on, she slowly opened her eyes and saw the man before her. Her heart beat fast. He was as gorgeous as she thought. A gorgeous face with an amazing personality.

Orlando looked up first when the lights came on and then he looked down to the woman before him; Rosetta. De-masked and seeing her fully right in front of him. His heart went out to her even more. He was all hers. She was truly a beauty.

Rosetta looked at him and she smiled when they saw each otherâ??s faces. She looked at him and said "Don't look so surprised, what did you think I was hiding under the mask, wrinkles and a hag nose?' she asked with a grin on her face. He was handsome; he had a lovely smile which she knew she would enjoy seeing in the years to come. She looked into his eyes, she was truly happy at this moment.

Alessandro smiled at her when she revealed her face. She was lovely. He stepped closed to her and a hand moved up to cup her cheek. "Just as I thought...beautiful" he whispered. He looked into her eyes and said "You have such lovely eyes...the light seems to dance in them..." he said.

Orlando chuckled and he moved to her. His hand moved into hers and he looked into her eyes; such beautiful eyes that he could just look into and get lost in forever. "Oh I didn't think that. You're just a lot more beautiful than I imagined." He said softly, completely taken back by her. She literally could take his breath away.

Liliana looked up at him and when he placed his cold hand on her cheek, she blushed. It was odd given his hand was so cold but then what he said, made her turn redder than a tomato. But she didn't care. "I--You--T-Thank you..." She was speechless. All words seemed to have evaporated from her knowledge.

Rosetta smiled at him when he spoke and said 'Thankyou...so....what happens now?" she said quietly, looking up into his eyes, while the moonlight shone on them. She held his hand gently in her own, enjoying the moment they had under the sky.

Alessandro smiled at her blushed and said "There no need to be shy, your a beautiful women...and a proud one" he said putting his hand underneath her chin and holding her head high for her, trying to bring her out of her shell a little.

Orlando smiled softly. He turned and he took a walk with her back into the gardens. "I'd very much like to see you again. I need to work things out with Liliana but I hope we can get closer." He said softly, now having stopped walking and turned to face her, putting his and around her cheek.

Liliana looked up at him as he lifted her chin just a tad. She smiled gently, unsure what to say. "That feeling when a young woman is around someone who has that power to take breath away with one glance...it's just that." She said softly, letting out a small breath. Her heart was beating oh so wildly, she needed to calm down.

Rosetta smiled at him and said "I hope so to" she said as they walked slowly through the the gardens. When he stopped and held her face in his hands she looked into his eyes and smiled. She looked at him and said "When will I see you again?" she asked him softly.

Alessandro smiled when she spoke and said "Well, perhaps I should be a little less dashing, hmm?" he said with a cheeky grin on her face. He smiled down at her and said "I belive the nigth has come to an end...whats this special goodbye of yours?" he asked her with a smile.

Orlando looked into her eyes and he sighed gently. "I hope soon. You live in the Lombardi home, yes? I'll write to you, or I'll visit you. Whatever you permit me to do." He said softly. He leaned in and he pressed his lips to hers in a gentle but deep kiss, a goodbye kiss; until the next time.

Liliana giggled. "I wouldn't want you to be anyone but yourself." She said softly. "I like you dashing. Don't change that." When he mentioned the goodbye, she knew she couldn't back down on that. She actually really didn't want to anyways. "Close your eyes."

Rosetta smiled and said "I would like that" she said smiling at him. She closed her eyes when he kissed her once again. She kissed him back gently, wrapping her arms around his neck and moving closer to him, wanting to make it last.

Alessandro chuckled when she spoke and said "Alright then, I won't change a thing" he said with a grin. He smiled at her next request and said "Alright". He then slowly closed his eyes, waiting and wondering what she would do now.

Orlando's hands moved around her waist, keeping her close as he himself wanted to keep this kiss lasting as long as possible. He wasn't sure when he'd see her next since his relationship with Liliana would have to come to an end. Even when it'd end, he wasn't going to send her packing. He still cared for her and he'd keep her at his home. He wasn't going to abandon her. If anything, he'd hope they would stay good friends.

Liliana bit her lower lip. She had never done this before but she saw her sisters and brothers do this. A kiss. The art of two lips touching in perfect synchronization. It had to be perfect and since she was complete inexperienced, she could only hope for the best. Slowly, her hand moved around his cheek; his cold cheek that made her gasp just slightly. She didn't question how or why he could be so cold. It didn't stick on her mind since her current mission was to kiss him. Stepping on her tippy-toes just a bit, she leaned up and gently pressed her lips to his in a tender kiss; her first kiss. It was nothing like she imagined. It was better. She pulled away slowly after a few seconds and bit her lower lip, a little afraid of how he'd react.

Rosetta smiled into her kiss when she felt his hands at her waist. After a few moments she pulled away and smiled at him. She looked up into his eyes and said "Till next time then?" she said looking at him. She really hoped that she did see him again after tonight. She felt that she'd be left heartbroken if she didn't.

Alessandro hadn't expected her to be such a forward women. He felt her lips against her own and it sent electricity through his body. He smiled after a few moments and kissed her back, wrapping an arm around her waist. When she pulled he smiled at her and said "I think I'm liking this special goodbye of yours" he said smiling at her. He was happy, but in the back of his mind he was feeling a bit exasperated. What was he doing? He knew the rules...not just rules...the law...she could be killed for this. But right now, that was far from his mind.

He had to admit, he was deeply sad when she pulled away but he had to accept it. They couldn't kiss for hours. No, they had to part their ways until next time and hopefully, next time would be so soon. "Until next time, my dear. Don't worry, I will come to see you. There's no way I am letting you go. I'd be a damn fool if I did."

Oh when he kissed her back, it just assured that everything between them, definitely clicked and that her instincts about him when they were masked, wasn't wrong. When he commented on her special goodbye, she giggled a little bit. "I was told it's proven very effective." She said softly, staying close to him. "I'll see you again, right?"

Rosetta smiled and she nodded and said "I'll look forward to it" she said with a smile on her face. She then looked down a little and said "My brother will be waiting....". She smiled and moved up and kissed him once more just a peck before she pulled away and began to head back to the ball room quickly, holding up her skirts so that she wouldn't trip.

Alessandro smiled at her and said "I can see why". He smiled at her and held her close when she spoke. He nodded and said "Offcourse...I'll come and see you...and if youâ??re not at home...I'll make sure that I find you" he said smiling at her. He moved down and kissed her forehead gently and said "Now...itâ??s best if we head our separate ways my dear" he said whispering.

Orlando nodded and he sighed quietly. "Yeah, I should find Liliana." He said softly. After that peck, he waited, watching her go off and sighed a little sadly to himself. He wished she didn't have to go but he at least needed to take care of some pretty important essentials, mainly being Liliana.

Smiling gently and unable to stop smiling really, she nodded, eager to see him again. When he kissed her forehead, she closed her eyes, putting her hand on his arm gently. It was like she was really letting all that happened sink in. That tonight did actually happen. "You're right. Until next time then..." She parted from him, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek before leaving him, her hand moving from his arm slowly until she was away from fully.

Orlando walked inside and in his direction, Liliana was heading. They spotted each other, both awkward as if they knew what each other had been up to and went home together. It was silence the entire carriage ride home but once they were actually inside his home--he didn't live with his parents--he walked her to her room and turned his back, while she changed. "Did you have a good night?"

While she changed, her back to him as well, she bit her lower lip. "Lovely, actually."

He folded his arms over his chest and nodded. He put a finger to his mouth, pursing his lips. "I have to tell you something. I met--"

"I know. I did too."

Rosetta eventually found her brother again. She had a big smiled on her face he chuckled at her and said "What are you so happy about". She seemed to grin and said "Oh nothing, I just had a really good night". He smiled and said "Well, I had a good night as well, come on, letâ??s head home" he said taking her hand. They left the ball room together and walking to their carriage. They were driven home, both of them feeling happy.

Alessandro smiled at her and walked her to his sisterâ??s room. "Goodnight, Rosetta, sleep well"

She smiled and nodded and said "You two brother" she and walked through her door. Alessandro left her and walked to his own room.

Once inside Rosetta began to undo the ties of her dress, releasing herself from the confines of her corset. She let the dress fall to the floor and she stepped out of it. She then hung it on the chair next to her. She got changed into her bed clothes and began to take her hair down, brushing gently, sitting in front of her mirror. When she was finished she blew the candle out and began to climb into bed.

Alessandro did much of the same, but he decided to take a bath before he went to bed.

Once she managed to untie her dress and get it off of her, as well as the corset she wore and other undergarments, she moved to her dressed and pulled out her nightgown and put it on, then pulling her robe over her. It was a chilly night and she usually slept in her robe. It was comfortable too. Lovely cotton insides.

Orlando turned when she was done changing and he sighed quietly. "So then you know...that this--"

"I expected it as much. I don't blame you. And please don't blame me either." She said softly.

"I don't." He started. He then moved to her and took her hand that had her engagement ring on it. "Just because we aren't being married, doesn't mean I wish for you to leave. I wouldn't abandon you. If anything, I consider you a great friend. I know you probably can't go home. I'd like for you to continue living here as long as you need. Anything you need, do let me know. I'd be more than happy to provide for you."

She was truly touched. But she didn't want to be a burden. "Oh, Orlando. I'm touched. I truly am. But I shouldn't. I don't wish to be a burden."

"You won't be. I want to do this, that is if you let me." He offered his hand to her.

Liliana smiled softly and took his hand but then hugged him. "Thank you."

Hugging her back, he pulled back and smiled at her. "Anytime. Now, get some sleep. You must be tired." He said softly.

Nodding, she took off her ring and gave it to him. She watched as he left her room and then got into bed, blowing out her candle and lay down. She lay on her back, thinking of all that happened that night. She went to sleep smiling.

Orlando retreated to his room, looking at her ring and put it in a drawer in his bedside table. Changing for bed, he lay down and dozed off quickly. All his thoughts were on one woman. One beautiful vampire.

Rosetta awoke that morning and the sun was invading her room and her eyes. She growled a little and stood, closing the curtains, not shutting out all of the light, but enough so that it wasn't so unpleasant. The one thing that they were cursed with was an aversion to the sun. She got dressed that morning, rather simply, a green dress, with the help of her personal maid who attended to her hair.

Alessandro was lucking enough to have a room that didn't face the sun in the morning and he woke up rather comfortably. He dressed simply also and joined his father, mother and sister for breakfast....not that they needed to eat any food off course, but they had to put on the act for their maids and personal helps. No one but the four of them knew their secret. As such, they never had an extravagant amount of food prepared, not unless they had company, their was no need.

Their rather, Ezio spoke. "Did you two, have an enjoyable evening".

Alessandro smiled and said "Quite father...I hope you and mother enjoyed your time alone" he said as he ate. Rosetta smiled at her father happily.

"Well then, thatâ??s good to here...I'm glad you didn't go threatening people again, Alessandro, I know how you can get when it comes to your sister" he said.

Alessandro seemed to frown and said "He disrespected Rosetta...it was my duty to protect her honour".

Their father seemed to scoff. "She can do that fine on her own; she has quite the tongue on her when she is angry".

Rosetta chuckled and said 'Is that a compliment father?"

"Just a statement of the facts my dear" he said grinning at her.

That next morning, Liliana awoke rather early than usual. I suppose you could say she was in an incredibly good mood and couldn't waste her day sleeping when she could spread her joy to the world. It was odd since she usually wasn't always to cheery and what not but things happen to make her that way. After a nice shower, she changed into a lovely dark purple dress and tied her hair up in a low to the side ponytail. Walking downstairs, she saw that Orlando wasn't awake yet and she started on breakfast. There were maids and other personal help but that day she wished to cook.

Orlando awoke to the delicious scent of food spreading throughout the house. He turned onto his back and inhaled deeply, a sudden hunger coming over him. The food never smelt this good before and he was sure it wasn't a regular chef-maid cooking.

Liliana prepared a plate and some juice and brought it up to Orlando's room, knocking on his door. After he got decent, he allowed entrance and was surprised to see it was Liliana. "Did you cook all this?"

Smiling gently, she placed the food on a table nearby and looked at him. "Yes."

"Why? I mean you really didn't have to. I've hired help for that work."

"I know, but I'm just really happy. Besides, you'll be doing so much for me, I want to repay you somehow and I know you love food. Thankfully I can cook." She said softly.

"You really don't have to, but thank you." He got up and tried some of the breakfast she made. Absolutely outstanding. He chowed it all down. It was exquisite.

Rosetta was the first to leave the table. She excused herself politely and returned to her study. Inside this room was a great many canvases, paints and books. She sat down in front of an empty canvas and thought for a moment. She was feeling so happy. She was thinking about how she could express herself. Finally, she picked up her brush and began to pain on the canvas in thin strokes.

Alessandro was left with his father and mother, Soon she to left the table. Alessandro looked at his father and said "Any word on that...complication of yours?" he asked. "It's been taken care of, we were able to sort out an agreement peacefully".

"Thatâ??s very fortunate" he said. "Am I needed at the offices today?" he asked.

"Yes...one of the clerks has caught some sort of sickness...I'll need you to fill in his place"

"Alright father". It seemed Liliana would have to wait.

Orlando finished his breakfast, Liliana having already eaten, they both sort of spent time together. They worked on how she'd live there and have her all situated. Once things were all set and done, they sat on her bed and played a game of chess together, just talking, mostly about last night.

"So, what's her name?"

Orlando looked at her, moving his pawn. "You really want to know?"]/color]

"I'm asking, aren't I?" She smiled softly, moving her knight.

Nodding, he moved his other pawn. "Her name is Rosetta Lombardi."

Her eyes widened. "No..."

"What?"

Her jaw was slightly dropped. She was in shock. "I met her brother, I think. Alessandro Lombardi."

The two stared at each other in silence and in deep shock. Isn't that interesting, especially since Orlando knows something about the Lombardi's that no one else does.

Rosetta spent the first half of the day painting. She eventually tired of it and went to find her brother. She soon found out that he was working. She smiled and got dressed in soemthing to go out in before with her maid she walked to the offices. She eventuaslly found her brother and snuck up behind him and said "Brother, lets go to town, please!" she said

"I can't, father had given me work to do" he said. she seemed to pout a little and said "please brother...'

That little rat. He never knew how she could control him so well. "Fine" he said with a sigh and the two left togetherm heading to the markets.

Back
Top Bottom