Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Guardian of the Forest - F seeking Male Character

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atroxa

Star
Stop right there! Do you think you can post at least once a week? and at least two paragraphs? If not, then I'm probably not the partner for you. If you can, then please proceed :)

Inspired a great deal by Princess Mononoke, but not a fan game at all.

On the edge of a great forest, humans have begun to settle, disrupting the ancient peace of the creatures who live there and the trees themselves. Their intrusion has not been simply ignored though, the creatures of the forest are large and intelligent, and attack the village constantly, in return the humans are ever aggressive, pushing into the forest, downing trees and killing animals. Their most feared and hated enemy of all though the Guardian, as even though the white stag seems harmless, if mystical, the humans know that he is the master of the forest, and blames the constant attacks on him.

This is the basic premise of the game, but there are a lot of different ways to take it. The Guardian, who I see as a shape shifter, could be hostile towards the humans, or curious. I think, though, that I would like for him to come to the village in the guise of a human to learn more about them, his intentions though are up in the air. Either way, my character would be maybe a leader (sort of like Lady Eboshi), or the daughter of a leader, or just an average citizen. Whether or not they get into a relationship with him as a human I don't know, but eventually I would like for the village to be attacked (I would love to go with Princess Mononoke style boars and wolves, maybe bears, things like that) and destroyed while the Guardian is still pretending to be human. My character survives, and ends up stranded out in the forest. The rest of the game is kind of vague but I have some ideas... send me a pm!

Also, how I see the Forest Guardian's sort of in between form, which I think would be his main form. This could totally be changed, just a picture that struck me. Subject to tweaks for our tastes and preferences.
Jz4wzBx.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom