Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hello Miss

Status
Not open for further replies.

xavierrol

Old Dog, New Tricks
Supporter
I have been gone for a few months but am thinking of taking on an RP or two if I find the right partner. I am more of a hunter/gatherer so I find most of my role play partners in the Female request threads.

I am literate but not especially wordy. Once I get a role play started I usually write about two to three short paragraphs per reply. I focus more on the story than a specific word count. I also consider a good partner much more important than a specific plot idea.

I am a male and only play male roles with female characters (well technically I have played a monster or two but they always have a taste for females). I prefer female writers, I am not judging but it just is a bit of a turn off for me to think I am writing sex scenes with a guy.

As for my limits, other than bathroom type stuff, gore/vore, or torture to the point of disfigurement, I am fairly open minded. Most of my role plays are set in either a modern/realistic, fantasy/magic, or historical settings. I do not rule out fandoms but I am a bit older than your average writer so I don't know a lot of them so I am probably not your guy for some kind of sparkling vampire love story.

I tend to play dominant to romantic. My characters on rare occasions get dominated or tricked/trapped/enchanted that sort of thing but it is not really my strong suit. I do use plot and story like foreplay. They lead up to and intensify the eventual sexual encounters. I rarely rush into the smut but it is almost always my eventual destination. I do like to make sure my partner is really craving it before I get there.

That is about all I can think of for now, if you are looking for a steady role play partner, send me a PM so we can discuss some ideas. I am fairly active, usually on at least once a day for replies. If you have read this far, thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon.

I accidentally ran into this thread. It was the fates playing with my destiny, so Ok, I'll bump. I feel I had no choice in the matter really. My fingers desired to tapity tap this thread reply out. So I'm doing it...

He was fun to PM with a long while back. He just didn't know it was me, but it was and so we did and so I'll bump this. Why not? Ha!

Hello Again, I've been gone a while but am ready to return for the right partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom