Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love, Lust, And other stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone! I'm new to Blue Moon but not new to Role Play. I am pretty easy to get along with.

Big things I won't really do are bathroom play type stuff.

Also I will play with Anthros but I will not play as one.

Same thing with herms. But I will play as Male characters, I have no problem with that.

Big things I am into right now are things such as; Being used, humiliation, blackmail/coercion, cheating. And have slowly been getting into a bit rougher more hardcore things( Face fucking, hardcore sex.), controlling dominate type guys, play boy types.. But non of these things are mandatory.

Also pretty down for either threesomes or gangbangs. Again not mandatory just always open to having more fun!

As for post length I really don't care. It can be a couple sentences to multiple paragraphs. I can do whatever, but I personally prefer about a paragraph. But as I said, it's whatever.

Always feel free to send me your own be they realistic or fantasy I'm down for anything, and I'll always be adding more to this list.

So let's get to a few!

Basic: Boss/ Employee.
Teacher/ Student.
One night stand. (leads into other drama,maybe an accidental pregnancy? )

Rich guy/ poor girl. ( Could go with the above idea.)
Rich girl/ Poor guy.
Babysitter/ satted.
Hypnotism.

The neighbors wife

General Idea: Either they are just moving in or he is away a lot.

Marianne is often home alone, her husband rarely being seen. Maybe the neighbor was trying to be nice, or maybe he saw the opportunity, but he begins to help her out around the house, and gets himself invited over to dinner. With the help of a little wine one thing leads to another, or is he a little pushy and ends up getting what he wants by convincing the young house wife of her loneliness.

Can also work out with a younger guy, high school boy who decides to try his luck and ends up bagging a price he can really brag to his friends about.

Hide and Seek

Chloe is a young detective who has just been given a chance. Her first big case. She must track down a serial rapist who has a flare for filming his own show. Always keeping his face out of sight or wearing a mask, maybe even just blurs his face. He uses his victims up and releases it to the world.

She doesn't have much time to track him down before he strikes again, but she has found some clues that will bring her closer to closing the case, but he may have set his eyes on her.

Not so undercover

Ashley had gone undercover and the job should be an easy one. She had to get picked up by the owner of the Club, a man who was a known drug lord. She had to get up to his room and find some evidence on him and then sneak out before anything could happen.

Getting picked up was the easy part. But getting him preoccupied was another thing entirely. And eventually he gets tired of the little game and gets a bit pushier. Eventually she ends up in the position he wants her in and he gets exactly what he wants. In the end revealing he knew she was a cop all along, and that if she didn't want her husband or the police force to see the video he had recorded of her screaming for more. Now she has to do whatever he wants, and he wants more of her.

Office fling.

Cassandra has always been a take charge kind of woman, through college she didn't party or play around she got good grades and went on to a great job. She was now doing great at her job until the new guy came around. Hired in from some other company(Or maybe just a new guy) who's smooth talking continues to get him promoted higher up, as well as getting him the other office ladies.

Cassandra had always stayed away from him, not willing to be another one of his conquests, and tried to stay out of his way until he ended up taking the job that was meant to be hers while she is made his secretary. Now she is doing all the work without the benefits of it while he goofs off. Finally ready to snap she decides to confront him. But some how he turns the tables on her, and now doing his job isn't the only thing she is doing for him in his office.

Maybe he is a smooth talker, or maybe he turns into a more controlling type of guy, the type that control freak Cassandra has never experienced, and now she's under his influence.

MORE ON THE WAY!

hmmmm... some of these sound like one of my old smut-drive roleplays involving a sexy women enrolling as a nurse for a kinky doctor...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom