Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A fair trade gone wrong(( Drake X vmpdevil101))

Ami looked away from him nervously she really didn't know anything about the shagetomi she heard stories about them and assumed they were just to scare people into not gambling or something. "So more or less I have no choice..." she took a deep breath "It's either I take it off or you kill my dad?" she thought about it for a split second and reached behind her unhooking her bra with ease.
Ami didn't like what the out come of this game was but she had to play it. Her stupid father had made a beat and she was part of it. At least if she won she wouldn't have to become a sex toy although she didn't know if she really could win against him. He was good looking and older which meant he probably knew a lot more about a women's body then she knew herself. She slid the bra down her shoulders watching him closely as she let it lay on her bed.
Ami moved up so she was on her knees as she took her thumbs and ran them down her hips catching the sides of her panties between her thumb and her fingers and slowly pulled them down to her knees. She sat down pulling her legs out in front of her and pulled the panties slowly off her legs and then setting them on the bed.
Ami looked at him as a lump formed in the back of her throat. She didn't like the thought of him being her first but her father had given her first time to a complete stranger. She bit her bottom lip and slowly pulled on it. "Ok I'm naked." she pulled her legs up to her chest and held them tightly so he couldn't see her any more, but would easily remove them from her body if she was told to.

Riu crawled upon the bed once more as he says in a sinister tone" good Ami. Now it seems like you understand what is going on. We can continue our little game. now move them legs aside, and try to resist Cumming." he lays his right hand upon her right knee with a smile on his face as he looks deep into her eyes. He knew that being bare naked shifted the odds in his favor. So he didn't rush into her pussy like a starving dog would do food. Instead he waited patiently and calmly for her next move.

Ami stared at the man as he climbed back onto her bed. Ami didn't like this man the more she was around him but she really had no choice in the matter her father basicly offered her up to him and his men. She narrowed her eyes as he spoke in a tone that seemed naturally sinister to him. Ami hated the way her name sounded when it parted from his lips and she back up against the head board of her bed to make sure there was still enough room between them. She understood very well what her father had put her in.
Ami moved her legs to the side but keep them together with a grin "I moved them to the side." she grinned widely "You never said I had to open my legs for you." she wanted him to tell her what exactly he wanted to try and stale. She stared into his eyes hiding any bit of fear she had of him and his men in her stomach. Ami wasn't going to show any fear of this man not now nor ever if she could. She knew being naked was in his favor but she really didn't have a choice right at this time she had to be naked or he'd kill her father.
"If you're a real man you should be able to make me cum without having me naked... but I guess you're not man enough, so I suppose it'll make it fair this way." she teased him playfully, Ami knew if she said anything wrong it'd probably backfire on her.

Riu had finally caught onto her game. He knew that she was up to something, but by her constantly teasing and stalling it was finally clear to him. He grinned and thought to himself" and I thought I was the sly one here." He glared into her eyes the moment she challenged her and gave her a psychotic type of grin. The type of grin that someone would give his victim if he had already defeated them.

Immediately he attempted to sneak his left hand into the opening she created with all the speed he could muster at the time. He had his two pointing and middle fingers directed at her clothed folds as if to invade her virgin walls, but in reality he was going to simply rub them and make them moist. He taunts her while using his right hand to grip at her knee to distract her from the left" oh is that so? What if I test that theory for you." His eyes glimmer in the dim light as the true game was going to unfold.

Ami's shivered in fear as she saw he had basically caught on to her little plan and that wicked and psychotic grin that made her body quiver in fear. If Ami wasn't already scared or crept out by him now she would have been. It was as if he knew he was going to win this game before he even won it which made Ami even more nervous. He couldn't possibly know he was going to win and yet he looked like he was going to win. Maybe she wasn't the sly one in this game maybe he was just psyching her out.

Ami flinched at his quick movements it was like he was a frog and she was the fly. His hands seemed to move quicker then her mind could possible muster. Ami's hands curled up as she grabbed onto the bed closing her eyes shut tightly she didn't want to get her father into trouble but she didn't want him touching her with his dirty rough hands. She jerked her legs together naturally she wanted to protect this one thing, and this man was going to take it from her come hell or high water. She felt a shiver of fear run down her spine as he taunted her with his words. At least he wasn't going to do all those dirty things to her without her clothing on.

Riu had began moving his fingers in a circular motion as soon as direct contact had been made. He had felt how aroused she had begun to get while he continued to invade her virginity like a dog in heat. He glanced at her hands finally noticing that she had distracted herself by gripping the bed which was perfect in this type of situation. He uses his opposing hand in an attempt to turn her open legs toward him so he can see how excited she was to have a mere stranger toy with hr folds while taunting her" that's it princess. Try your best to hold out for as long as you can, but remember who's fault this is." He glanced into her eyes with a challenging glare as he continues" remember why you are here with me in the first place."

Ami closed her eyes she didn't want to feel this way. Her core felt like it was on fire the more he touched it the better it started to feel. She really hated her dad for the first time in her life. She was placed in this situation because of him and if she won this he was so going to pay. Her long slim fingers wrapped around her bed post trying her best to think of pain rather then the pleasure he was giving her. Her knuckles slowly turning from red to a whitish color.

Ami's head whipped around looking at him with angry eyes as he pushed her legs open. God she wanted to kick him in the face for touching her more then he had too. "That's good keep talking to me it only helps to remind me how horrible you are at this." she grinned sticking her wet pink tongue out at him. She didn't know why she was being such a brat "I wouldn't forget why I'm here with you. I have a higher IQ then you!" she snapped looking away from him taking a deep breath this was going to be a lot harder then calculus ever was.

Riu succeeded in prying her legs open so that he could get a good glimpse at her precious treasure. He smirked after hearing her make a come back to every single word he had said to her as if it was all some type of game to him. Riu took a good glimpse towards Ami's eyes with a determine glimmer in his eyes while taunting" Is that so?" He glances back down towards her lips and continues" because I beg to differ. The only thing you gain from my voice is a distraction which isn't gonna do you any good at all." He then lowers his head and attempts to run his tongue from the bottom of her mound straight up to the top in a playful repetitive motion. As if he was a cat licking milk from a bowl.

Back
Top Bottom