Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Outsiders (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DelightfulRevenge

π•―π–Žπ–˜π–“π–Šπ–ž π•»π–—π–Žπ–“π–ˆπ–Šπ–˜π–˜
the+outisders+2.jpg

Herroo everyone. =3 How are we this evening? Soo, I decided to host a group roleplay and a group roleplay called 'The Outsiders'. Does anyone here saw the movie or read the book? I've have. Though, I not really have act it out or roleplay it, so why not try that? Anyway, I hope this interest a few people because I'm very much craving for this. =D

Plot: The Outsiders The year time is 1983. There is a single small town located pretty much in the middle of nowhere. The town is separated into two parts. The uptown where rich people and business folk live like kings and queens and there children grow up spoiled and such...called the Socs

Then there is downtown which is mostly the poor people. The people whom don’t have that much money and live on a daily basis of hunger or such. The teens from downtown are roughness and gang’s. Most are okay just occasionally you get the group that is nothing but trouble...called the greasers.

Your character will be apart of a gang, He can be the leader of the gang or not that will be your choosing of course, and my character is a Young women, that for the past seventeen years of her life had lived in downtown, and was apart of the gang that your character is in. She grew up in downtown, and grew up in the gang as there youth sister [born between SP and Darry]. The sister however disappeared when she got jumped by one of socs and knew she never would live like this again, so moved before her parent's death. She move to a small house that have only space for her and her only, she doesn't mind visitors but doesn't allowed them to sleepover. Like her friends. So, what happens years later of her disappearance when her brothers finally spotted her at a local restaurant and tries to convince her to come back home and be back with the gang? Will accept or regret them, leaving them out again? Or besides joining would she help them to get things right and better again?
----
Okay, first off, I know there wasn't a sister in the book nor movie, but I decided to change it up a bit. There would still be a Socs and Greasers, so don't worry. Second off, I know there mostly boys in the book but I don't mind you guls make up your own characters, too. However, if you have any questions or ideas for Group RP, then sure. :) I don't bite.

Characters/Roles:
Ponyboy Curtis
Darrel Curtis
Faith Curtis (Not from movie nor book; my character)
Sodapop Curtis
Two-Bit Mathews (BennyQ)
Steve Randle
Dallas Winston
Johnny Cade
Sandy
Cherry Valance
Marcia
Randy Adderson
Bob Sheldon
Paul Holden
Jerry Wood
Tim Shepard
Curly Shepard

Okay. That's all for now. Once again, if there's any questions or concern, Pm or comment below. =3 Toddles.

RE: The Outsiders

Bump.

Maybe I should run this again...

Two-Bit Matthews!!!! I would love to be him.

BennyQ said:
Two-Bit Matthews!!!! I would love to be him.

Okay, cool.

Bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom