Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Abducted (Lounger x DonVoltonus)

"From....behind? So...you mean...." Alison subconsciously rubbed her butt....that was a very virgin hole. "I um....I see....well...I guess we should get this started huh?"

He nodded. "Yes, just lean down, I'll apply lubrication before the subject enters." He paused. "Remind me, you are warm blooded, yes?"

"Um...right..." Alison hesitated for a moment, before turning her back on the scientist and removing her robe, shivering slightly as she dropped it to the side and leaned forwards. "Yes...warm blooded...all humans are"

He inserted a smooth, rounded device into her ass, spurting a thick lube into her, slightly warm inside her. "Alright, wouldn't
want to put it in cold then."

Alison shivered as the device slowly slid into her ass, then yelped when she felt the lube squirting inside of her, gripping the bench infront of her, legs shivering. "That....felt really weird....." She swallowed nervously. "So....you said they'd be wearing a condom if they're....doing it like this right?"

He nodded, backing up and removing the device as a very stocky, muscular male entered the room. His cock was long and slim, with a pointed tip and thick veins. His body was incredibly muscular, with tan fur, and a huge set of stag horns jutting from his deer-like head.

Alison grunted as the device was removed from her ass, then slowly looked over her shoulder as she heard someone, or something, else entering the room. She gasped as she saw the creature.....it was huge...and those muscles...it looked like it could snap her like a twig. "I....oh my..." She swallowed nervously, her ass still sticking straight out towards the creature, lubed and ready.

He held up a hand, the creature stoping as her handler moved to roll a condom onto the giant cock. The beast seemed annoyed, but continued over the the exposed girl.

Alison saw the look of slight annoyance....great...it was probably going to vent that frustration on her and her poor ass.....well, too late to do anything about it now. The girl just swallowed nervously and forced herself to look away, sticking her ass out towards the creature slightly and thinking to herself. *I really hope he's a quick shot....*

Alison yelped when the creature suddenly thrust into her ass, her eyes closing tightly and her teeth grinding together as she tried to get used to it, the lubricant making it much easier, but it didn't stop her from being incredibly tight around its cock.

He easily thrust deeper, tightly gripping her him, snorting and shaking his large horns. He was obviously enjoying her as he drove balls deep into her ass.

"Ooooooh..." Alison moaned before she even realised it when the creature thrust balls deep into her, feeling her ass being stretched for the first time, the depths of her body being pounded by that steely hard cock. Thanks to that lube there was almost no pain at all....maybe it had some kind of pain numbing effect too. "Hn!" She clenched her fists tightly and closed her eyes as her body was pounded, starting to pant whilst her hips shook on his cock.

When she felt the condom starting to fill up in her ass Alison whimpered and shivered. He wasn't even cumming yet and that condom was already filling and inflating....would it really hold when he did finally cum? She didn't have time to think about it, yelping as the beast continued to thrust and stretch her body with that big cock...her ass just getting tighter and tighter.

Alison could feel it....this things cock was hitting her in all the right places. Despite the fact it was her ass, she could feel the orgasm building rapidly. Her teeth were grinding, her body beginning to tighten in pleasure as she closed her eyes tightly. "Nnn...Nnnnn.....HNNGHAAAAA!" She cried out as the orgasm hit even sooner than she had expected, her ass growing even tighter around the creatures cock, her hips instinctively thrusting backover to try and keep more of its cock inside whilst her pussy juices flowed down her legs.

He snorted and grunted in pleasure, driving deep and cumming into her, pumping long hot spurts into the condom, swelling it deep inside her, but the rubber surprisingly stood up to it.

"Gyeeee!" Alison's eyes went wide as she felt the cum flooding into the condom, making it quickly start to expand. It was such an unusual sensation, like a balloon inflating inside of her, stretching her body out in yet another new way. She was amazed the condom was holding, it was getting so big she was amazed it hadn't burst. "A-ah....I....I think it's done...." She looked up at the scientist slowly, her body still shaking.

"Good girl, now clench up best you can dear." He chuckled, watching the beast slowly pull out, leaving the bloated condom inside.

"I...alright..." Alison whimpered as the beast slowly withdrew his cock, almost causing her to fall over as her legs nearly buckled. By grabbing the wall she managed to stay upright though, tilting the front of her body down a little as she did her best to stop any of the cum from the condom leaking out. "Y-you're gonna take it out of me now right....?"

Alison shuddered as she moved a little, the cum moving around inside of the condom as her body shifted to lower her bottom half. "Nnnn..." She couldn't help groaning as she felt the cum starting to pour out into the container, the condom slowly but surely emptying out.

He smiled at her reaction, gently pulling it out as it shrank. "Very well done, beasts seem to adore mating with you."

"Th-they do huh...?" Alison was taking a few deep breaths as she recovered, staying in position for a few moments, grunting as the condom was pulled out and she could finally stand up straight, feeling just slightly sore despite the lubrication. "Lucky me....at least I'll never be....'out of work' around here" Well, that much was true at least. If she was 'popular' then, despite how bad it might seem, it was also good in that she would be able to get decent treatment by being cooperative. "Can I rest a little now..?" She rubbed her stomach. "I think I feel a growth spurt coming in here from that General guy..."

Back
Top Bottom