Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Abducted (Lounger x DonVoltonus)

Alison screamed when the knot thrust into her, spreading her pussy more than she thought possible. "HNNGH!" Despite having an orgasm so recently, she came hard again, her pussy clamping down on his cock and squeezing it tightly, her hips gyrating around him as she spasmed in ecstasy.

His knot swelled and he grunted, pumping thick, glowing seed deeply into her room, hot against her inner walls.

Alison gurgled as she felt the knot swelling even thicker inside her....preventing her from pulling away even if she had wanted to try. She was clutching tightly at the bedsheets, tugging at them as she spasmed from side to side, his hot cum flooding inside of her tight body, the knot keeping any of it from spilling back out. "T-too.....much....."

Alison slumped slightly, panting heavily, glancing down at her slightly swollen belly. "N-not again...." She whimpered, reaching down to rub her belly, feeling the cum sloshing around inside of her, still hot. "H-how long will this one take....?"

He chuckled. "Oh don't worry, should only be a few days." He patted her head. "See how enjoyable obedience can be?"

A few days? How did these aliens breed so fast? Why did they need her? Surely they would have populations in the billions in no time at all if they could breed that quickly. "I....that....I didn't enjoy it..." Alison had to look away to try and hide the insincerity in her expression and voice.

He tugged gently on his thick knot. "Oh? Well I could pull out right this second if you want."

"N-NO!" Alison cried out before she even thought about the words, her body just reacting by itself. "I...I mean....it...it'll hurt if you pull it out so suddenly because it's so big!"

"I.....th-that is....I just mean....I think it would be less painful if you...left it inside....until it got soft and smaller...that's all..." Alison's voice was cracking....clearly that wasn't the reason, but her human stubbornness wouldn't let her own up to liking it quite so easily.

He chuckled, tugging gently. "Admit it, and maybe I won't pull my throbbing knot out of your poor, stuffed pussy."

"I...." Alison was rather torn on what to say....her mind wanted her to say that it didn't feel good...that he could just take it out of her and she wouldn't care...but her body wouldn't allow it....no...her body was so desperate for this sensation to continue that it wouldn't allow her to say anything except.... "I-I admit it....it...it feels good...please.....p-please leave it in me..." She whimpered, turning her face away as her cheeks turned an intense shade of crimson in embarrassment.

Good girl." He growled. "Maybe once I'm free I'll just fuck you again, you look like you need more pleasure my dear." He chuckled, still moving his hips gently.

Alison couldn't help moaning when he moved his hips again, feeling his cock still moving around inside of her, stirring the cum that was trapped deep in her body. "P-please....I....I need rest...." She was exhausted...she was only human after all and she lacked the stamina of these alien creatures.....

He pulled gently out of her. "clean me, then you may rest." He chuckled, stroking her hair. "I still have more seed to offer you girl."

Alison grunted slightly as his cock withdrew, allowing some of his cum to spill free of her, her tight stomach starting to push it out in an effort to return to normal, but there was still so much left inside of her. She whimpered slightly as he told her to clean him....she got the feeling it wasn't a request. Slowly she reached forwards, opening her mouth and extending her tongue, shivering as she started to lick the combination of his own cum and her own juices from his cock, the taste unusual....but not unpleasant.

He gently gripped the back of her head, cock dripping pre into her mouth. "Don't worry, I won't force the knot into that lovely little mouth of your's."

She let out a muffled gasp when he grabbed the back of her head, whimpering slightly as she took more of his cock into her mouth. She had to admit she was thankful he wasn't going to try and get the knot into her mouth....it probably wouldn't even fit in its small state....but if it got any bigger inside her mouth then it would probably break her jaw.
The taste of his pre-cum was unusual....unlike anything she had ever tasted before....but it certainly wasn't an unpleasant taste...

"I will make you go a little faster." He chuckled, thrusting gently, pushing his cock in and out of her mouth. "Mmmm, you've got the tongue for it my dear, quite skilled."

Alison silently cursed the 'compliment' he was giving her....she didn't want to be good at sucking alien cock....yet she had no choice. She let out a few muffled noises as he pushed more of himself into her mouth, her tongue swirling around the shaft whilst her attempts to breathe only made her suck harder.

"Yes, keep that up, you're doing very well." He smirked, his musky, male scent filling her nostrils, flooding her lungs with pheramones.

Alison gurgled as the scent flooded into her lungs....making her body feel on edge again, her arousal beginning to build once more despite her exhaustion. Damn him....this alien...thing....he was getting to her body no matter how much her mind wanted to fight. Whether she wanted this to end faster, or if it was down to genuine arousal, Alison doubled her efforts, slurping on his cock harder and faster in order to coax out his cum once more.

"Mmmm, I can smell your lovely, dripping sex from here." He groaned. "Why don't I sate the growing need between your legs once more?"

Back
Top Bottom