Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Requesting DC, and Marvel RP's (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

malin

Supernova
Well it's that time of year when I can lean back a little bit more and post up a request thread, letting all the lovely ladies come to me :3. So who am I? I am a 22 year old Male, a student at my local college at which I study English as my major. I started rping about 7-8 years ago, and I have been having great fun with it.

In rp I have one limit Pregnancy I don't like it, and I don't want it. If your looking for a breeder or a baby maker, I am not the person for you.

That said I will do anything else within the MXF pairing. Want me to rape and torture your character till she dies, deal. Want me to play up the romance and be a gentleman, done. I can do anything else your heart desires. As for Kink's I have many, but my general rule is if you want it, I can do it.

So now what do I expect?

I expect all my rp's to follow 3 basic rules:

1. I match you: If your putting down 4-5 para, you can expect 4-5 para in return. My starting posts will usually be 2-3 para's long simply because I suck at staring threads, but after that I will always match your para count.
  2. No one liners: I match you, but if you give me a single line in a thread you will get a pm telling you to edit, or I leave the rp. At least 1 para is always expected.
  3. I don't care about your grammar: As long as I can read it, and you have the basics down I won't make a fuss. Fact is I am dyslexic, and have to run my posts through spell check so my grammar will never be perfect. So I really don't expect yours to be.

That is really all you need to know about rping with me, I hope to hear a lot of your suggestions for rp's but you will be able to read my current requests below:

Currently I am looking for all things comic related actually especially D.C. But I will try to give as many characters for Marvel as well for you to choose from. If you like someone who is not on the list pm me and I can research it to try and see if I like the character or not. 9\10 times I will say yes.

Also it is noted I am looking for strictly Canon x Canon unless noted otherwise. 4\5 times I will say no to you playing an OC, but that said I don't really care about how you play the character as long as it's not radically different. As long as your not pulling a 'Man of Steel' I will happily play with you.

Characters that I read\Know, and ideas I have for them:

DC:

Green Arrow: Probably one of my favorites the rather amusing play boy that was Oliver Queen was the leader of the arrow family, and I would love to see him stray inside that family with either Mia Dearden(The second Speedy) and His actual wife Black Canary locked in some kind of love affair.

Green Lantern: Really Hal Jordan, or Kyle Rayner are open for many different adventures and I have lots of ideas for them so PM me for more information.

Superboy: The clone of superman I have been trying to get a thread with Conner Kent and Supergirl in the works for a while now. (Craving please!)

Nightwing: Dick Grayson Makes for a great hero in his own right, but I always wanted to pair him up with one of the bat girls. Barbra Gordon or Stephanie Brown. (Taken)

Marvel:

Night Crawler X Shadow Cat: I always think that these two would have made a great Xmen power couple. Extra points if set in the xmen-evolution tv show.

Captain America: I always thought he and Ms Marvel (Carol Danvers) would make a great avengers power couple. They play off one another well because they are both military, and what's more Ms Marvel actually outranks Cap, as she is a Major.

Hawkeye: What can I say I like playing archers. I think Hawkeye could be paired with a lot of women in the marvel universe, so feel free to suggest one.

Thor: As with Hawkeye the prince of thunder can be matched with many of the women of the marvel universe, though my personal favorite for him was the time he shacked up with She-Hulk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom