Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Can You Handle This FireStorm -- Updated 06/28/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

valkeryiefirestorm

The original Valkyrie
Hello and thanks for coming in!I
Preference I prefer pm over thread.

CURRENT CRAVING:

Viking male x Captured Women ((see plot below))

Dean Winchester or Sam Winchester x My Oc (Which is the daughter of Castiel)

Hyde/Jeckel ((see plot below))

Anything you don't see ask about

Movies

() Is whom I am looking for partner to play

X-Men (Wolverine, Sabertooth)
Pirates of the Caribbean (Jack Sparrow)
Sweeney Todd (Sweeney)
The Mummy (Ardeth Bay, Imhotep)
Harry Potter (Greyback, Sirius Black..all others just ask)

T.V. Shows

Supernatural (Dean Winchester, Crowley, James Stine)

Themes I like:
Fantasy
Medieval
Modern

Donts:
Scat
Gore
Ageplay
rape
Blood play
Killing the other characters
Massive pain inflictions
Brutal beatings
Beastily ( Besides the play of Werewolf, Shapshifter and occaisonal Furry))
Incest
Sparkly Vampires-- those are not vamps but twinkle fairys with emotinal issues!!!

Do's:
Caressing
Spanking
Being bitten
Romance

Plots:

Xmen--Sabertooth
What if Victor Creeds fell for a women. A women that transformed the snarling, blonde haired animal into something other then himself and cared for. What will he due when the person he cares for is a fellow mutant and Magneto once to use her for his own gain of Mutant domination.

Harry Potter - Draco Malfoy x Luna Love good
We all know Draco was chosen to kill Dumbledore. We all know that his emotions where all over the place, well what if during the summer before that year the lovegoods where being constantly called upon by voldemort. In which it gave time for them to develop a sort of secret relationship that they must hide from there classmates in the coming years. This would be more of a Dom/sub roleplay.

Hyde/Jeckel - What would happen if both males fell for the same women. Would she be able to handle Hyde's anger demeanor and Jeckels sweet nature and be able to handle the rapid changes.

Viking--yharacter will be a lady of sorts eith noble or not. Still have yet to decide who is visiting a small coastal village for a few days. During these days, my character and a group of vikings will attack and kidnap my character,, a few other girls and loot. Your character will gab my character and take ger to his home. There, she will be his thall (or slave) and at first nothing more. But he isnt unkind to her. Eventually, infact, feelings are made between them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom